It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22803 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1141  Next
⇝ what's .your .sign?[a star sign club] 

WHAT’S YOUR SIGN?
        a star sign club

Every human born into this world is endowed with an astrological sign. Most can agree that they make for a pleasant read,
              and some go as far as to decorate their bodies with their treasured symbol. Whether you follow your horoscope religiously, or
              modestly acknowledge the existence of your star sign, this club is meant for everyone ~

So come join! Celebrate your sign, wear it proudly! Be a part of what’s your sign?!

⇛⇛ announcements:
              February 3rd, 2013: Page 900 Contest is now being held! More details are located here!
              May 16th, 2012: Thread leader on hiatus, please see this post for more details.
              April 24th, 2012: Page 500 contest winners!
              April 20th, 2012: New links for banner images due to trojan warning, see here.
              April 10th, 2012: Page 300 Contest is now being held! More details are located here!
              April 4th, 2012: A recruiting event is being held! More details are located here!
              March 21st, 2012: Page 200 Contest is now being held! More details are located here!
              November 15th, 2011: Page 100 Contest is now being held! More details are located here!
              November 15th, 2011: Pegasus Ponyta raffle held here!
              October 31st, 2011: October Parcel raffle held here!
              September 6th, 2011: Thread reopens, yet again!

⇛⇛ member form:
              New members, please PM me your application after posting it on the thread.
              Code:
              [b]New members, please PM me your application after posting it on the thread.[/b]
              [color=#FF8040][b]Hi! My name is:[/b][/color] Your Forum Name.
              [color=#FFBF40][b]But you can call me:[/b][/color] A Nickname.
              [color=#FF8040][b]I was born on:[/b][/color] Month/Day and Year (optional).
              [color=#FFBF40][b]And my favorite color is:[/b][/color] #HEX CODE. PLEASE PROVIDE THE ACTUAL HEX CODE, NOT THE WORD. THANK YOU.
              [color=#FF8040][b]An interesting fact about myself:[/b][/color] Please tell me an interesting fact about yourself! It doesn't necessarily have to be what others say about you. :P
            ⇛⇛ related links:

Last edited by Teilayh on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:02 am, edited 171 times in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm

ETIQUETTE 
        intro etiquette zodiac i zodiac ii banners events & contests artwork contributions

➢ Follow vDex's Forum Rules.
            ➢ R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
            ➢ Members only.
              ➢ If you have not completed the member form in the first post, please refrain from posting in the thread! If you have any
              questions, please send me a message.
            ➢ Inappropriate topics are forbidden.
              ➢ Most topics are allowed, however certain subjects are not allowed, including but not limited to mature content, illegal content,
              offending content.
            ➢ Arguments and Conflicts
              ➢ In respect for the other members of the club, if you feel that a user is about to start something, ignore them or announce
              to take it to PM.
            ➢ Entitlement to Own Opinion
              ➢ I do not wish to offend anyone on the thread with what's being discussed, as each individual has a mind and an opinion.
              However, those with conflicting opinions (or conflicting thoughts in general) should avoid certain conversations and join others.
              There are enough members in the Zodiac to initiate about four or five different conversations at once.
            ➢ Spoilers for Courtesy
              ➢ Discussion involving content that would make younger members feel uncomfortable should be placed under spoilers. A warning
              before the spoiler is also recommended although not required, in my opinion. A note to the younger members - the adults are
              placing content under spoilers out of courtesy for you. Should you happen to show the spoiler and read the content, it is not anyone's
              fault but your own if you are offended.
            ➢ Page Contest Attendance
              ➢ If you want to be part of a page event, then I need to see you post at least every five pages. That's twenty (20) posts for every
              one hundred (100) pages. If you don't want to post, you don't have to participate.
            ➢ Limits on Advertising
              ➢ While I am not against advertising in the thread, please limit your advertising posts to once per topic. Example: don't continuously
              post about the same giveaway you're hosting.
            ➢ Picture Spamming
              ➢ Large amounts of pic spam are not allowed except for announced page contests. Page topper pictures are allowed, but please
              keep the pic spam to small doses. If you don't want to post a page top picture, count the posts on the previous page and don't
              post. There are twenty posts per page.

Shirogane wrote:
            A small reminder that you are not allowed to:

- disrespect other members
            - start or fuel arguments
            - post spoilers about Event Pokémon
            - use tiny text
            - post and talk about mature content
            - post and talk about illegal stuff
            Shirogane wrote:
            Threads don't get locked/people don't get warned because of other people's actions or immaturity (other people, in this case, being people reading/not participating/stating discomfort). Threads get locked and people get warned for their own actions. Not every report for what people think is offensive results in a warn or intervention. It's not a matter of other people being unable to handle what's being said by Person A - it's a matter of what's being said by Person A being rude, inappropriate, inconsiderate, too mature for the site, blah blah etc etc. So basically if a topic gets locked or someone gets warned, it's not the fault of people who reported, it's the fault of people who did what got reported. Which isn't to say BURN THE WITCHES!! because mistakes happen and they're natural, but one's mistake is their own.

Personally, I think that if one feels a topic could got locked because people might not be able to handle ___, the safest bet is to consider ____ inappropriate and avoid it altogether. Can't hurt to err on the side of caution. Incidentally, something being natural doesn't make it appropriate. Sex is natural but we don't allow talking about it in depth here (not saying that's what you were doing, just an example).

I also think it can't hurt to be considerate of people being made uncomfortable by a specific topic of conversation, especially when it has nothing to do with the point of the thread. I said this before somewhere, but the forums are not chatrooms. Everyone can see what's being posted! I'm not saying stop talking about it, but a trigger warning and/or a spoiler can go a long way for courtesy. That way people don't end up accidentally reading what they don't want to read, and the ones who want to keep chatting can do so without a problem.

WARNING SYSTEM 
            This system was created for the prevention of failure to adhering to rules (written and unwritten).

Warnings are issued when:
              ➢ Thread rules are not followed, written or unwritten.
              ➢ Forum rules are not followed.
              ➢ I deem them necessary.

Warning Criteria:
              1st Warning: Marked by one
                ➢ Issued when I or BloodBath catches you breaking a rule, stepping out of line, etc. either through back tracking or on the current page.
                ➢ Verbal warning with one . A PM may be sent with the same verbal warning as well as a request to reread the rules.

2nd Warning: Marked by two
                ➢ Issued for repetitively breaking the rules with a previous warning already issued.
                ➢ Verbal warning with two . A PM will be sent with the same verbal warning, and in addition a reminder will be given that a third warning issues a club ban.

3rd Warning: Marked by three
                ➢ Issued after continuous disregard for the rules, and all other warnings have been exhausted.
                ➢ An immediate club ban through PM. You will be prohibited from returning via banned account or a new account.

Banned Users:
            • BananaPeelz

Last edited by Teilayh on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:36 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm

THE ZODIAC

ZODIAC:
              derives from Latin zōdiacus, and from the Greek term zōdiakos kuklos translating into, "circle of animals".
              In astronomy, the zodiac most commonly refers to the ring of constellations that borders the path of the Sun across our celestial
              sphere over the duration of a year.
              In astrology, the zodiac refers to the signs that represent the constellations.

Please note that descriptions in each star sign may not accurately describe your personality! That's okay, because this is just for fun.
            no srsbsnss plz.

Total members to date: 143

Zodiac Members Listed By Birth Month:
                  Spoiler: show
                  January:
                   1st : HikariRose225
                   4th : samiho, Kyoko Kerasaki (1992)
                   9th : VictinyX
                   10th : KerosCuriousity
                   17th : rubber duck
                   22nd : SpiritofSakura
                   23rd : luxaurea12396
                   26th : kudo
                   27th : Seiko

February:
                   2nd : Myths
                   3rd : areeeee
                   7th : Verde
                   10th : Silvaras Leon
                   11th : Kikyon | Fizza
                   17th : pokemainia |DarkZak99
                   22nd : Smallbirdie | Dante22
                   25th : moo
                   28th : Jooce

March:
                   2nd : lovelovetakethat
                   7th : Cuore
                   8th : kaorikuni
                   10th : nour06
                   12th : Devola
                   16th : mdf2711 | kosei52
                   18th : Cyezro | Kismet | Nickle4aPickle
                   22nd : bunnykins
                   25th : faithless
                   27th : Esperwolf
                   28th : -applepie
                   29th : kiein (1994), Tommy
                   30th : Flamaij (1991)
                   31st : Sicc (1990)

April:
                   3rd : Foxamivalth (1990)
                   4th : Tara (1993) Suikun | Midnight (1995) blackwidoww (1990)
                   5th : Morranr
                   8th : ShinyMoltres (1998)
                   19th : saibara (1998) DarkChaos44 (1992)
                   24th : toxicxchocobo (1986)
                   26th : iDonutx3 (1995)
                   28th : Supr67
                   30th : Atsuaki | mizumanta (1993)

May:
                   2nd : TheAsteroidGirl (1991)
                   3rd : Blazefire56 (1996)
                   4th : dracoon (1996)
                   6th : fairie
                   9th : RubberDuckBlues (1997)
                   13th : Kodoku (1993) Rei Jaganshi (1991)
                   15th : stone55 (1997)
                   18th : Kodoku
                   22nd : Aesir (1993)
                   24th : tourmaline | Empoleonmaster
                   30th : Ryoma (1997)

June:
                   1st : fire-flyte
                   2nd : WyndiWingfall (1992)
                   3rd : Stardrop | so-vayne (1987)
                   4th : Katalina
                   11th : ariaalina (1991) ilikefluffycats (1996)
                   15th : oryantge
                   17th : Grell (1993) KobatoHanato (1997)
                   19th : Rodrigo-kun (1987)
                   20th : White Mist

July:
                   8th: Illrathuleon (1991)
                   18th : Jen (1989)
                   22nd : Donmino
                   24th : Fullbuster (1993)
                   25th : Shinrin (1987)
                   26th : Teilayh (1990) MintIceTea (1992) Audacity (1992) Bryan (1994) Kurogane-N (1994)

August:
                   2nd : Kireweiss (1985) xxFrozenFlower (1992)
                   4th : Sakuya Izayoi
                   5th : alcaline
                   9th : Flare
                   13th : Ishamz (1991)
                   19th : Lunaardragon
                   26th : rimabelz | Dosu26
                   29th : likelolwhat (1993)
                   30th : Kirby-Chan (1993)
                   --- : Alex Caruso

September:
                   1st : Poke_kid1 (1998) MidnightRose888 (1997)
                   4th : Luca Cantellano (1992)
                   5th : Lycaon (1996), Dunstan
                   8th : Sprinkle Bear (1990)
                   11th : StarRot
                   16th : lobsterspam730
                   18th : ashleyonly | pokemon sky
                   20th : Ash_Ketchum123 (1996)
                   22nd : Glaceon22 (1995), michaela9822
                   23rd : Pokemontrainergigi (1994)
                   26th : BeyondTheFail (1990)

October:
                   2nd : Jolteon39 (1997)
                   3rd : shadowpup88, PandorasOrchid
                   6th : L e o | Red Eyes (1994)
                   8th : pocket (1991)
                   9th : LOVE LIKE WHOA
                   18th : yoUsername
                   26th : Aurachi
                   29th : BloodBath
                   31st : MissRawrt

November:
                   1st : Amethyst Lace (1994)
                   2nd : Ryunn
                   8th : Mikenno
                   12th : Myde
                   17th : deathshead (1996)
                   21st : dannytanman
                   23rd : Gogglemeister Rinni

December:
                   1st : Raine
                   5th : Caramella
                   8th : HoshinoAi
                   9th : leshuna
                   13th : Kat
                   15th : Marina-chan
                   17th : PandaCube
                   18th : phantasy
                   25th : nonight
                   28th : Claudia Donovan
                   30th : Obscene

Monthless:
                   VYN
                   Rukia67

ARIES
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Official vDex Sprite: Image Image
                    Symbol: The Ram
                    Ruling Planet: Mars ♂
                    Element: Fire
                    Cross/Quality: Cardinal
                    Group: Emotional
                    House Ruled: First
                    Polarity: Positive
                    Opposite Sign: Libra
                    Favorable Colors: Red
                    Lucky Gem: Diamond
                    Key Body Part: Head
                    Period: Mar. 21st - Apr. 19th
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Dragon
                    Quote:
                    As the first sign of the zodiac, the presence of an Aries almost always indicates the beginning of something energetic and boisterous. Not much holds this sign back. They're eager, dynamic, quick, and competitive. When it comes to getting the ball rolling, an Aries is the best. Pioneering everything from work-related projects to parties with friends, these folks go for the gusto.

For more information on Aries, click here!

➳ ShinyMoltres (Shiny, Moldy Molting Moltres, M^3) ➟ "i always have to hold something in my hands UoU or else i get nervous and start fidgeting around with other things. its really frustrating in school omfg"
                    ➳ Suikun (Charles) ➟ "I play a lot of Halo and Borderlands, and I can't even run around in the spring due to pollen allergies."
                    ➳ Sicc ➟ drawing, graphics, sewing, roleplaying.
                    ➳ Foxamivalth (Fox) ➟ "People say I am: cool, have a leadership manner, too quiet, talk too less, not socialize, good at drawing, too serious when learning or hearing something, stubborn, I can be easily forgotten. :c"
                    ➳ bunnykins (bunny) ➟ pokemon, pokemon, pokemon, art.
                    ➳ blackwiddow (Serenity) ➟ working, drawing, dancing, studying.
                    ➳ Tara ➟ "I guess my little fun fact can be that I am both an Aries and a Taurus, strangely enough."
                    ➳ saibara (jenny) ➟ "uuuuuu i was part of the state honor band on electric bass earlier dis year"
                    ➳ Morranr (Morr) Stalking all kinds of routes on VDex, catching lots of shinies, learning, and programming.
                    ➳ Midnight (Koko, Kokoneko) ➟ spamming not to hard but at the right speed , Watching Anime , Reading Manga and Eating Potato Salad
                    ➳ VYN ➟ Smiting souls, drawing, slacking off, eating sweets
                    ➳ -applepie (dayna~) ➟ sleeping, eating, sleeping, and uhhh... sleeping. 8'D (Y)
                    ➳ kiein (Lusteremperor) ➟ "I could make my back crack every few hours! (2-3 hrs at most) And, the more I try to put an effort on cracking it, the louder it gets."
                        Hobbies:Drawing/Sketching (though I'm not that talented in it), Watching Anime (Shounen and some tragic Shoujo), Reading Manga (mostly Shounen and some Shoujo) and Pokemon ( obviously ;) )
                    ➳ Esperwolf (Esper, Zera) ➟ Writing, anime, video games, and reading.
                    ➳ DarkChaos44 (Chaos, Phoenix) ➟ Playing Pokemon non-stop - Roleplaying - Sleeping - Being quiet/shy about talking.
                    ➳ faithless (Officer Jenny) ➟ Cuddling my cat, Tucker; Photography; Cooking; Being pretentious.
                    ➳ Flamaij (Flama, Flame, Flammy) ➟ "I'm Asian °-° Interesting enough? 8D ♥"
                    ➳ Tommy (Tom) ➟ "I am trying to get a girlfriend right now XD"
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___

TAURUS
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Symbol: The Bull
                    Ruling Planet: Venus ♀
                    Element: Earth
                    Cross/Quality: Fixed
                    House Ruled: Second
                    Polarity: Negative
                    Opposite Sign: Scorpio
                    Favorable Colors: Pink
                    Lucky Gem: Emerald
                    Key Body Part: Neck, Throat
                    Period: Apr. 20th - May 20th
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Snake
                    Quote:
                    Strong, dependable Taurus leads the way when it comes to reaping the rewards of hard work. Lovers of everything that is fine and beautiful, Taureans surround themselves with material gains. This is a sensual, tactile sign. Touch is very important in everything from work to romance. Stable and conservative, Taureans are among the most reliable of the zodiac. While sometimes viewed as stubborn, this sign will plod along on a task until the very end, ensuring that everything is up to standard. They're highly creative and thoroughly enjoy making things with their own hands.

For more information on Taurus, click here!

➳ iDonutx3 (Sean) ➟ Tumblr, Photography, Animating. c:
                    ➳ stone55 (stone) ➟ "I'm so un-interesting,I'm Interesting."
                    ➳ Blazefire56 (Blaze) ➟ drawing, spriting, hanging out with friends, bowling.
                    ➳ Atsuaki (Sebastian, Sebby) ➟ Eating, sleeping, video games, sleeping.
                    ➳ TheAsteroidGirl (Michelle/Mich) ➟ "I can carry about 20 grocery bags (10 in each hand) in one go from the car to the kitchen."
                    ➳ toxicxchocobo (Toxic) ➟ photography, eating, Doctor Who, Star Trek
                    ➳ mizumanta (Manta) ➟ "When I sleep outside, cats gravitate towards me."
                    ➳ fairie ➟ Reading, writing, videogames, procrastination
                    ➳ Supr67 (Mezzo Mixer) ➟ Reading and sleeping
                    ➳ Kodoku (The Cat) ➟ Collecting Rubber Duckies, taking photos, huging my friends, and eating them.
                    ➳ Rei Jaganshi (Rei) ➟ "I'm in college for veterinary medicine cause I like animals more than people :3"
                    ➳ dracoon (Drac) ➟ "I am third on the Most Posts Made list, behind Lethe and Shiro. I qualify as a Vdex hobo "
                    ➳ RubberDuckBlues [Ducky] ➟ "I like reading, tumblring, and food~"
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___

GEMINI
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Symbol: The Twins
                    Ruling Planet: Mercury ☿
                    Element: Air
                    Cross/Quality: Mutable
                    House Ruled: Third
                    Opposite Sign: Sagittarius
                    Favorable Colors: Green
                    Lucky Gem: Agate
                    Key Body Part: Arms, Shoulders, Lungs
                    Period: May 21st - Jun. 20th
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Horse
                    Quote:
                    Versatility is a great keyword for this dual sign. Expressive and quick-witted, the Gemini presents two distinctive sides to his or her personality, and you can never be sure with which one you're going to come face-to-face. On one hand, the Gemini can be outgoing, flirtatious, communicative, and ready for fun, fun, fun. Yet when the other twin is present, you can find this air sign contemplative, serious, restless, and even indecisive. Both twins are able to adapt to life's circumstances well, making them wonderful people to know. Things are never boring when a Gemini is on the scene.

For more information on Gemini, click here!

➳ White Mist (Ri, Riena, Mist) ➟ "I used to model~*
                        *This was all Tei's idea**
                        **Because I made no money at it.
                        P.S. My dad lost half a pinky finger."
                    ➳ tourmaline (Twiggy) ➟ Reading, skyping, blogging, tumbling all day erryday.
                    ➳ WyndiWingfall (Wyndi) ➟ "I was in a car accident fifteen minutes before I had to take my driving exam. My mom was driving and somehow lost control of the car, so it skidded, hit a sign, and completely tipped over on to its side! Fortunately, a random family was kind enough to drive me the rest of the way so I could take my exam, and I ended up passing. :)"
                    ➳ Aesir (Acchan) ➟ baking, sleeping, playing games, being lazy ~
                    ➳ Grell ➟ my internet marriage, internet Italy, totally creeping.
                    ➳ ariaalina (Aria) ➟ "I'm allergic to the most commonly used topical anesthetic. That is Lidocaine."
                    ➳ ilikefluffycats ➟ cupcakes, pokemon, and cute things.
                    ➳ Stardrop (Star, Uji, Coke) ➟ "I'm Åsatru and my patron deity is Loki."
                    ➳ Katalina (Kat) ➟ Reading, singing, playing taiko, acting (like a fool).
                    ➳ KobatoHanato (Sway) ➟ Studying, playing Pokemon (no duh), watching anime and drawing! owo
                    ➳ so-vayne (Christina) ➟ jogging, reading (mostly true crime/Stephen King novels), role playing annnnd ummm playing with my kitty? xD
                    ➳ oryantge (Roze, oryan) ➟ Singing, Dancing, Comedy, Cuteness.
                    ➳ Rodrigo-kun (Rodrigo) ➟
                        Hobbies: Anime, manga, videogames, learning languages. :3
                    ➳ Ryoma (George) ➟ Music, Pokemon, Anime, Video Games
                    ➳ Empoleonmaster (EM) ➟ "I am addicted to banana chocolate ice cream."
                    ➳ fire-flyte (Dani) ➟ Blogging, gaming, drawing(even though I'm not very good at it), and cuddling
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___

CANCER
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Symbol: The Crab
                    Ruling Planet: Moon ☾
                    Element: Water
                    House Ruled: Fourth
                    Opposite Sign: Capricorn
                    Favorable Colors: White, Silver
                    Lucky Gem: Pearls
                    Key Body Part: Stomach, Breasts
                    Period: Jun. 21st - Jul. 22nd
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Goat
                    Quote:
                    Deeply intuitive and sentimental, Cancer can be one of the most challenging Zodiac signs to get to know. Emotion runs strong for this sign, and when it comes to family and home, nothing is more important. Sympathetic and empathetic, Cancerians are greatly attuned to those around them. Devotion is the keyword for this sign, making them wonderfully sensitive people to be around.

For more information on Cancer, click here!

➳ Jen ➟ "I have the same allergy issues and probably also couldn't go camping (also it just dawned on me now that may be part of why I never have BEEN camping :P)... and how like 99.9% of the time I can't smell because my allergies are so bad."
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ Illrathuleon (Illy) ➟ drawing; daydreaming; photography (especially my dollfies <3); idling~
                    ➳ ___

LEO
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Symbol: The Lion
                    Ruling Planet: Sun ☉
                    Group: Intellectual
                    House Ruled: Fifth
                    Opposite Sign: Aquarius
                    Favorable Colors: Gold, Orange
                    Lucky Gem: Ruby
                    Key Body Part: Heart, Spine
                    Period: Jul. 23rd - Aug. 22nd
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Monkey
                    Quote:
                    When the mighty Lion enters center stage, everyone notices. This dramatic, creative, and outgoing sign has the keyword magnetism for good reason. Fiery and self-assured, a Leo's charm can be almost impossible to resist. Whether it's time spent with family and friends or efforts on the job scene, a Leo is going to bring a lot to the table.

For more information on Leo, click here!

➳ Teilayh (Tei, Karen) ➟ eating, shopping, staring at myself in the mirror, and remaking threads. l:
                    ➳ MintIceTea (Minty) ➟ reading, spreading rumors about tuna, interior design, and being random with a straight face.
                    ➳ Kireweiss [Kiki] ➟ Art, Homestuck, Games, Losing my mind.
                    ➳ xxFrozenFlower [Lily] ➟ August 2nd, 1992 - writing, reading, and gaming. :>
                    ➳ Shinrin [Shin] ➟ drawing (in all it/s forms), sleeping, pokemon and reading
                    ➳ Ishamz [Ish] ➟ using photoshop, vdex =3, meeting friends, music <3 not rly hobbies ._.
                    ➳ Audacity ➟ "I'm a doo-doo papa and a ladies' man."
                        Hobbies: Games, Anime, Money, Eating, Collecting, Girls, Breaking the rules
                    ➳ Lunaardragon [Kia] ➟ Sleeping, Writing, Drawing, & Dreaming
                    ➳ Bryan [Master [Bryan] ➟ "I completely despise Reese's peanut butter cups. :V"
                    ➳ Alex Caruso [Alex] ➟ "After taking both parasitologist and microbiology class this semester, I spend a little extra time staring at my food to see if anything is moving."
                    ➳ alcaline [saline] ➟ I like horses, I adore them, it's a passion... I like being a rider and I would like to be veterinary equine. In the strange things : my mother plays Pokemon and Mario @_@
                    ➳ Fullbuster [Gray] ➟ mMm. . .I just Stroll. . ., surf the Net. .Cosplay and Chat with Friends
                    ➳ Kurogane-N [Fran] ➟ Uhmmm Let's see. . .Horse-back Riding . . Poking Friend . . FACEBOOK. . .and DANCING like a Frog
                    ➳ Donmino [Don] ➟ "My eyes are three different colors. My left is blue and my right is half green and half brown."
                    ➳ Sakuya Izayoi [Saku] ➟ "I was mistaken as a guy by the principal (I am a girl)."
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___

VIRGO
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Symbol: The Virgin
                    Ruling Planet: Mercury ☿
                    House Ruled: Sixth
                    Opposite Sign: Pisces
                    Favorable Colors: Green, Dark-Brown
                    Lucky Gem: Sardonyx
                    Key Body Part: Nervous System
                    Period: Aug. 23rd - Sept. 22nd
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Rooster
                    Quote:
                    With an acute attention to detail, the Virgo is the sign in the zodiac most dedicated to serving. Their deep sense of the humane leads them to caregiving like no other, while their methodical approach to life ensures that nothing is missed. The Virgo is often gentle and delicate, preferring to step back and analyze before moving ahead.

For more information on Virgo, click here!

➳ Lycaon [Loki, Ly, Lycaon] ➟ playing computer, swimming, reading books, and... DANCE!!!
                    ➳ rimabelz [rimatsu] ➟ blabbling nonsense, reading, sleeping.
                    ➳ lobsterspam730 [Spam] ➟ computering, video gaming, listening to and playing music, walking my dog.
                    ➳ Glaceon22 [Ice, Icy] ➟ "I am missing two teeth in my upper jaw four of my upper teeth are fanged making my smile look animalistic."
                    ➳ ashleyonly [ashley] ➟ Reading, Drawing, Spending Time With My Family, and Writing.
                    ➳ likelolwhat [Kayla] ➟ Writing, drawing and reading fantasy, as well as dem Pokeymanz. And being a Rooster.
                    ➳ Ash_Ketchum123 (Ace) ➟ "I can lick the tip of my right elbow :D"
                    ➳ pokemon sky [Sky] ➟ play vDex, paint pictures, sleeping!
                    ➳ StarRot [Alexei] ➟ Drawing, collecting Doujinshi, video games and nature.
                    ➳ Dosu26 [Dosu] ➟ going to the movies and playing videogames
                    ➳ Sprinkle Bear [Sprinkle, Traci] ➟ "I have a dairy allergy that I ignore on a daily basis. Gotta have my dairy, man."
                    ➳ Poke_kid1 [Poke, Pokes] ➟ Dunking people in pink and green-ish acid *Cough* Err I mean, Drawing! Yeah and uhh... Writing! Oh and Piano ^^. Wait FOUR? Okay okay.... Uhhh... Quad bikes and wild stuff like that!
                    ➳ Kirby-Chan [Kirby] ➟ "I am double-jointed on both of my arms."
                        Hobbies: Biking, playing tennis, hanging out with my friends, and trying out new food.
                    ➳ Loki Stark [Loki, Vali] ➟ Draw, Watch movies, Read Books (Mostly about Norse Mythology, Harry Potter or A Song of Ice and Fire) and Dance~*
                    ➳ Luca Cantellano (Elf, Lana) ➟ "I have a Bachelor's in Culinary Management c:"
                    ➳ MidnightRose888 [Ro] ➟ "I play the Chinese erhu."
                    ➳ [color=#indigo]michaela9822[/color] [Michaela, Chael] ➟ "I like foxes. I am not obsessed with them though. Please call it "undying affection"♥"
                    ➳ Dunstan [Dunstan] ➟ "I love drawing and dancing! Also, I'm a comic addicted *-*"
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___

Last edited by Teilayh on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:03 am, edited 175 times in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 pm

intro etiquette zodiac i zodiac ii banners events & contests artwork contributions

LIBRA
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Symbol: The Scales
                    Ruling Planet: Venus ♀
                    House Ruled: Seventh
                    Opposite Sign: Aries
                    Favorable Colors: Blue
                    Lucky Gem: Sapphire
                    Key Body Part: Kidneys
                    Period: Sept. 23rd - Oct. 22nd
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Dog
                    Quote:
                    "I balance" is the key phrase for this sign, and when it comes to keeping everything on an even keel, a Libran will lead the pack. Peace loving and judicial, this sign abhors being alone. Partnerships are very important for the Libran, especially those on a personal level. With their winning personalities and cooperative style, they aren't apt to be alone for long!

For more information on Libra, click here!

➳ Jolteon39 [Jolt] ➟ reading, spending a lot of time on forums, acting like a silly person. Commentary on Libra!
                    ➳ L e o ➟ "People say I have really smooth legs."
                    ➳ Pokemontrainergigi [Gigi] ➟ art (mainly digital), video games, horseback riding, coding.
                    ➳ pocket [tai, ethe] ➟fruit, psychology, and mori-girl fashion/design. + more interests here.
                    ➳ BeyondTheFail [BTF, Aly] ➟ Looking at people's eyes (gonna be my job to do that someday), learning random nifty stuff, Spheal and random huggles.
                    ➳ LOVE LIKE WHOA [Love] ➟ reading, writing, drawing, playing, watching funny videos, ripping my pants when i am performing, exploring narnia.
                    ➳ yoUsername [bro] computers (loool nerd), bmx, surfing (like totally duude), dirt bikes (yeah yeah).
                    ➳ shadowpup88 [jess, puppy, jesspuppy] ➟ reading, writing, chatting, taekwondo
                    ➳ Red Eyes [Red] ➟ "I have an amazing memory."
                        Hobbies: Hunting on VDex, playing on Pokéfarm, reading manga, watching anime, eating candy, collecting Events and Special Natures
                    ➳ PandorasOrchid (Pandora, Pan, Orchid) ➟ "Um, I really like RPing and Pokemon... Oh, I starred as the Joker in a student directed Batman play in the Theater department at my school last year!"
                    ➳ SouKoLian9102 [SouKo, Latula] ➟ "I like to watch photo manip'd GIFs."
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___

SCORPIO
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Official vDex Sprite: ???
                    Symbol: The Scorpion
                    Ruling Planet: Pluto ♇, Mars ♂
                    House Ruled: Eighth
                    Opposite Sign: Taurus
                    Favorable Colors: Dark-Red, Black
                    Lucky Gem: Opal
                    Key Body Part: Reproductive
                    Period: Oct. 23rd - Nov. 21st
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Pig
                    Quote:
                    Beneath a controlled, cool exterior beats the heart of the deeply intense Scorpio. Passionate, penetrating, and determined, this sign will probe until they reach the truth. The Scorpio may not speak volumes or show emotions readily, yet rest assured there's an enormous amount of activity happening beneath the surface. Excellent leaders, Scorpions are always aware. When it comes to resourcefulness, this sign comes out ahead.

For more information on Scorpio, click here!

➳ BloodBath [Scary, Sexy, Jazz] ➟ "I'm legally blind."
                        Hobbies: sleeping, working out, eating, sleeping, not giving Teilayh affection when she wants it.
                    ➳ Mikenno [Mikenno, Mike] ➟ writing, indulging in pantless behavior, making fun and enjoying television as it is being watched, LGBT everything ever oh my god.
                    ➳ dannytanman [Danny, Daniel] ➟ "I have the autoimmune disease known as Psoriasis."
                    ➳ Amethyst Lace [Amethyst, Lace, anything ~] ➟ sleeping, drawing, reading, ??? .
                    ➳ MissRawrt [Kassi] ➟ listening to music, being scared of Grell, drawing, annoying Minty.
                    ➳ Ryunn [Ryunn, Ry] ➟ drawing, listening to music, anime/manga, hanging out :P
                    ➳ Myde [Myde, Mydio] ➟ "I have a phobia for unlocked doors."
                    ➳ Aurachi [Aura] ➟ Watch kitten videos, catch a shiny, eat Nutella o/
                    ➳ deathshead [death] ➟ my girlfriend <3, video games, food, and the woods/forests around my house.
                    ➳ ___

SAGITTARIUS
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Official vDex Sprite: ???
                    Symbol: The Archer
                    Ruling Planet: Jupiter ♃
                    Group: Theoretical
                    House Ruled: Ninth
                    Opposite Sign: Gemini
                    Favorable Colors: Purple
                    Lucky Gem: Topaz
                    Key Body Part: Hips, Thighs
                    Period: Nov. 22nd - Dec. 21st
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Rat
                    Quote:
                    Inquisitive and energetic, the Sagittarius is the traveler of the Zodiac. Their philosophical, broad-minded approach to life motivates them to wander far and wide in the search for the meaning of life. Extroverted, optimistic, and enthusiastic, it can be almost impossible to keep the Sagittarius down. They love change. In fact, change is essential for this sign to feel their best.

For more information on Sagittarius, click here!

➳ PandaCube [Panda] ➟ stalking people, field hockey, sitting in front of my computer screen, hoarding money.
                    ➳ Marina-chan [Airi, Marina] ➟ Reading, hanging out with friends and family, sleeping, and listening to music I love.
                    ➳ Raine ➟ "I know my whole alphabet backwards."
                    ➳ leshuna ➟ sleeping
                    ➳ Gogglemeister Rinni [Rinni] ➟ Writing, Arting, Singing, Cooking
                    ➳ phantasy [Phan, Jana] ➟ drawing, gaming, being lazy, sleep? :D
                    ➳ Caramella [a variation of Caramella, Amanda] ➟ Reading, playing the Fable games repeatedly and making everyone worship me, writing, coloring in children's coloring books! 8D
                    ➳ Kat [KitKat] ➟ Digimon, Pokemon and anything similar.
                    ➳ HoshinoAi [Miya] ➟ "Love arts: graphic, drawing, painting, crafts; Music listening and singing; Watching Movies, Animes, Asian Drama or Read Manga; Food :D"
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___

CAPRICORN
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Symbol: The Goat
                    Ruling Planet: Saturn ♄
                    House Ruled: Tenth
                    Opposite Sign: Cancer
                    Favorable Colors: Brown
                    Lucky Gem: Onyx
                    Key Body Part: Bones, Teeth
                    Period: Dec. 22nd - Jan. 19th
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Ox
                    Quote:
                    When it comes to professionalism and traditional values, Capricorn wins hands-down. This practical sign loves to tackle life in the most conventional of ways, leaving no stone unturned. Considered the most serious-minded of the signs, the Capricorn possesses an independence that allows for considerable progress both personally and on the job.

For more information on Capricorn, click here!

➳ rubber duck [Duckie] ➟ considering myself an Aquarius, collecting coins, swimming, and being hipster.
                    ➳ Claudia Donovan [Claudia, Ana] ➟ "I can't draw something scary no matter how hard I try."
                    ➳ Obscene ➟ eating cupcakes and everything, milk, surfing the Net, sleeping.
                    ➳ samiho [Nelle] ➟ drawing, sleeping, eating, helping Teilayh with Tagalog. :D
                    ➳ nonight ➟ "I dislike (underexageration) school except everyone who knows me thinks I'm one of those teacher's pet types or really studious types."
                    ➳ KerosCuriousity [Keros] "Due to my lazy (you can't tell by looking) left eye I'm unable to go cross eyed and I had to wear an eye patch for my year as a 5 year old."
                    ➳ HikariRose225 [Rosari] ➟ "People say that I have a strange yet cheerful personality~"
                    ➳ VictinyX [Victi, Vc, Vx] Playing Games, Eating, Sleeping, Doing nice
                    ➳ Kyoko Kerasaki [Kyoko, Kyo-chan] ➟ " I look 4 to 5 years younger than I really am (I'm 21 but most people think I'm 16 or 17)."
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___

AQUARIUS:
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Symbol: The Water Bearer
                    Ruling Planet: Uranus ♅, Saturn ♄
                    House Ruled: Eleventh
                    Opposite Sign: Leo
                    Favorable Colors: Turquoise
                    Lucky Gem: Turquoise
                    Key Body Part: Ankles, Circulatory System
                    Period: Jan. 20th - Feb. 18th.
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Tiger
                    Quote:
                    Aquarians present themselves in one of two ways. One on hand, you’ll see someone who is shy, and quiet. On the other, an Aquarian can be boisterous, eccentric, and energetic. Both are deep thinkers with a love of helping others. Highly intellectual, this is a sign of fierce independence that prizes intuition tempered with logic. Both personality types have an uncanny ability to see both sides of an argument without prejudice, making them excellent problem-solvers. While very much attuned to the energies around them, Aquarians have a deep need to take time out alone and away to rejuvenate themselves. The keyword for this sign is imagination. The Aquarian can see a world of possibilities even when there appears to be none.

For more information on Aquarius, click here!

➳ areeeee [Aree] ➟ swimming, sleeping, flipping through Harry Potter for the 71894789214th time, and watching anime.
                    ➳ pokemainia [poke] ➟ " I am allergic to several things which include: Dust, Dust mites, Dander, Fur, Seafood, Pollen, Glitter, Sweat, Rain, Water, Dog Saliva, Dog Urine, hay and wood shavings."
                    ➳ SpiritOfSakura [Spirit, Sakura, Death Hug, Squirrel, Taylor] ➟
                        Hobbies: reading, wasting time playing video games, writing, sleeping.
                    ➳ luxaurea12396 [Lux] ➟ "I'm a very loyal friend, I LOVE sweaters and fall, and I can crack many joints (fingers, knuckles, wrists, knees, toes, ankles, elbows and a shoulder)."
                    ➳ Seiko [God, Satan, Seiko] ➟ " I'm a notesaholic (dunno how to put it in English correctly, sorry. :'>) because I still have tons of old notes in a box and the amount increases day by day! :D"
                        Hobbies: browsing vDex forum, posting in my tumblr, reading manga and listening to music.
                    ➳ Kikyon [Kiki] ➟ "I have a lump on my chest( not breast cancer I've had it checked) but I've named it Fred since I've had it for 5 years."
                    ➳ Gimmeasign [Odi] ➟ reading, writing, singing, surfing the internet.
                    ➳ Verde [Kathryn] ➟ Playing Internet games, reading books, daydreaming, weekends.
                    ➳ Myths [Katelyn] ➟ Anime, manga, video games and music c:
                    ➳ Silvaras Leon [Leon] ➟ "I am the Lord of "Don't give a Seaking.""
                    ➳ Fizza [Fizza] ➟ "When I was little I thought Luvdisc evolved into Swablu (herp derp)"
                    ➳ DarkZak99 [Zak] ➟ Minecraft, chimichangas, anime, and casual gaming.
                    ➳ kudo [Jen] ➟ "My favorite pokémon is haunter."
                    ➳ Flare [Flare, Demi] ➟ "I like gardevoirs. o:"
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___

PISCES
                CHARACTERISTICS:
                    Symbol: The Fish
                    Ruling Planet: Neptune ♆, Jupiter ♃
                    House Ruled: Twelfth
                    Opposite Sign: Virgo
                    Favorable Colors: Sea-Green
                    Lucky Gem: Moon Stone
                    Key Body Part: Feet, Immune System
                    Period: Feb. 19th - Mar. 20th
                    Chinese Zodiac Counterpart: Rabbit
                    Quote:
                    "Understanding" is a most appropriate keyword for this gentle, affectionate sign. Easygoing and generally accepting of others around them, Pisceans are often found in the company of a variety of different personalities. Their willingness to give of themselves emotionally lends to an aura of quiet empathy. A Pisces is comforting to be around. While not likely to be the leader, this sign's presence is strong and vibrant in any cause they put their hearts into.

For more information on Pisces, click here!

➳ kaorikuni [Kao] ➟ still not sleeping, drawing like whoah, wasting my life in stupid things, biology.
                    ➳ Kismet [Kizzy] ➟ "I used to own 4 Chickens; Chicken Tonight, Chicken Dinner, Red Rooster and KFC."
                    ➳ mdf2711 [mdf, Mdf, MDF] ➟ Yaoi, men, roleplaying, VDEX (yes I am a suck-up lol).
                    ➳ Cyezro [Cye, Cody] ➟ "Interesting fact about me? I have no idea. I'm not interesting."
                    ➳ moo ➟ writing, drawing, roleplaying, and wasting my time on here. ;u;
                    ➳ lovelovetakethat [dictionary ... wut] ➟ Roleplaying! Writing! Photo-manipulation! Sleeping!
                    ➳ Cuore [Claudia] ➟ "Did you know that... Claudia loves eating applesauce? applesauce is so good omg."
                    ➳ Smallbirdie [Birdie] ➟ "I'm a gaming, knitting, motorcycle riding, parrot owning mother that will never outgrow Pokemon."
                    ➳ Jooce [Jen] ➟ "Because our summer is so hot, and my fan doesn't help to cool me down, I have a large picture of Regice drawn onto my blackboard to act as an air conditioning system. It doesn't work, but it looks cool."
                    ➳ Rukia67 [Rukia] ➟ Running, hanging out with friends, reading, and playing video games
                    ➳ Nickle4aPickle [Nickle] ➟
                        Hobbies: Singing, dancing, my job (I'm a hairstylist!), making people happy. :D
                    ➳ Dante22 [Dante] ➟ "I can swim very well like a rock."
                    ➳ kosei52 [Aura] ➟ "I can move the Ring Finger on my left hand out of socket."
                    ➳ Devola ➟ Drawing, writing, sleeping & reading.
                    ➳ nour06 [nour] ➟ Staring at nothing, roleplaying, and drawing
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___
                    ➳ ___

Last edited by Teilayh on Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:03 am, edited 91 times in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 pm

BANNERS 

WHAT’S YOUR SIGN?
            a star sign club

Code:
              [size=85][url=http://tinyurl.com/wusyosigndawg][b][color=#BF8040]⇝[/color] [color=#BFBF00]WHAT’S[/color] [color=#BFBF80]YOUR[/color] [color=#BFBF00]SIGN?[/color][color=#BF8040]⇜[/color][/b][/url]
              [ [color=#FFBF40]⋆[/color] a star sign club [color=#FFBF40]⋆[/color] ][/size]

Code:
              [url=http://tinyurl.com/wusyosigndawg][img]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa93/Teilayh/vDexProject/wysuserbar.png[/img][/url]

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
              Code:
              [url=http://tinyurl.com/wusyosigndawg][img]  STAR SIGN IMAGE LINK HERE!!!  [/img][/url]

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
              Code:
              [url=http://tinyurl.com/wusyosigndawg][img]  STAR SIGN IMAGE LINK HERE!!!  [/img][/url]

Last edited by Teilayh on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:40 pm

EVENTS  CONTESTS 

PAGE 1000 CONTEST 
              1st Place: (100000pd)
              2nd Place: (75000pd)
              3rd Place: (50000pd)
              Parcel Raffle Winner:
              Other Contests:
                5000pd Per 10th Page:
                • 910: Foxamivalth
                • 920: Cyezro
                • 930: PandorasOrchid
                • 940: dracoon
                • 950: WyndiWingfall
                • 960: BloodBath
                • 970: Red Eyes
                • 980: mizumanta
                • 990: Stardrop
                Item Raffle Per 10th Page:
                • 910: Kismet [Zinc]
                • 920: PandorasOrchid [TM06 Ancientpower]
                • 930: Cuore [0x0 Error]
                • 940: Red Eyes [Durin Berry]
                • 950: WyndiWingfall [Haban Berry]
                • 960: White Mist [Premier Ball]
                • 970: Jooce [Dusk Ball]
                • 980: dannytanman Kikyon [Griseous Orb]
                • 990: Stardrop [Plain Incense]
                Pokemon Per x5th Page:
                • 905: WyndiWingfall [x]
                • 915: pokemainia [x]
                • 925: PandorasOrchid [x]
                • 935: dracoon [x]
                • 945: Jooce [x]
                • 955: Stardrop [x]
                • 965: HoshinoAi [x]
                • 975: nonight [x]
                • 985: Red Eyes [x]
                • 995: Azuvala Assantri [x]

Archive of Page Contest Winners:
            Page 100:
            • 1st place: Cuore (7.5k)
            • 2nd place: Kismet (5k)
            • 3rd place: MintIceTea (2.5k)
            Page 200:
            • 1st place: xxFrozenFlower (10K)
            • 2nd place: Audacity (7k)
            • 3rd place: Foxamivalth (5k)
            Page 300:
            • 1st place: Sprinkle Bear (7k)
            • 2nd place: Smallbirdie (5k)
            • 3rd place: Cyezro (3k)
            Page 400:
            • 1st place: WyndiWingfall (8k)
            • 2nd place: Stardrop (6k)
            • 3rd place: Alex Caruso (4k)
            Page 500:
            • 1st place: Caramella (10k)
            • 2nd place: pokemainia (10k)
            • 3rd place: Dosu26 (10k)
            Page 600:
            • 1st place: Aurachi (6k)
            • 2nd place: Verde (4k)
            • 3rd place: Shieru (2k)
            Page 700:
            • 1st place: kiein (7k)
            • 2nd place: dannytanman (5k)
            • 3rd place: starberry (3k)
            Page 800:
            • 1st place: nonight (8k)
            • 2nd place: Bryan (6k)
            • 3rd place: Jooce (4k)
            Page 900:
            • 1st place: HoshinoAi (9k)
            • 2nd place: Jooce (7k)
            • 3rd place: PandorasOrchid (5k)

Previous Events and Contests:
           PAGE 900 CONTEST 
            Regulations:
              The first three (3) posters to page 900 are eligible to receive a prize!
              NEW!! Since it is now 2013, and two years since the creation of this club, all previous winners (page 100-800) are now eligible to participate in page contests!
              New members after HoshinoAi on page 871 are not eligible to win. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it makes the event unfair to older members.

First Place: 9,000PD
                Second Place: 7,000PD
                Third Place: 5,000PD

Good luck, Zodiac!

PAGE 800 CONTEST 
            Regulations:
              The first three (3) posters to page 800 are eligible to receive a prize!
              Previous page contest winners (pages 100-700) are not eligible to win. This is to ensure other users will have a chance at receiving a prize. To see a list of winners, refer to this link.
              New members after page 771 or this announcement are not eligible to win. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it makes the event unfair to older members.

First Place: 8,000PD
                Second Place: 6,000PD
                Third Place: 4,000PD

Good luck, Zodiac!

ZODIAC REFERRAL EVENT 
            Ends: Wednesday, April 13th, 2012 @ 10pm EST
            In celebration of this club reaching two hundred pages and our member count nearly reaching one hundred, I've decided to hold a member recruiting event to see if we can hit that one hundred member mark. All zodiac members are free to participate! Here's how it'll work:
              As members of the Zodiac, it is your job to kidnap recruit innocent, unsuspecting victims new people to our club! to be crept on
              Simply send a PM to said victim user with the following format (you have to write the introductory message yourself):
                  ⇝ what's .your .sign? club thread.
                  'Suuup, I'm: Your Forum Name.
                  But I also go by: A Nickname.
                  I popped out on: Month/Day and Year (optional).
                  And my favorite color is: #HEXCODE. PLEASE PROVIDE THE ACTUAL HEXCODE, NOT THE WORD. THANK YOU.
                  I take pride/pleasure in: Four (4) hobbies or interests. Can be anything from dancing and singing, to collecting rocks, to flirting with women/men on a daily basis. :V
                  My creeper recruiter was: The Forum Name of who sent you the PM.
              Code:
              [url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=26323]⇝ what's .your .sign? club thread.[/url]
              [color=#40BF80][b]'Suuup, I'm:[/b][/color] Your Forum Name.
              [color=#BFBFBF][b]But I also go by:[/b][/color] A Nickname.
              [color=#40BF80][b]I popped out on:[/b][/color] Month/Day and Year (optional).
              [color=#BFBFBF][b]And my favorite color is:[/b][/color] #HEXCODE. PLEASE PROVIDE THE ACTUAL HEXCODE, NOT THE WORD. THANK YOU.
              [color=#40BF80][b]I take pride/pleasure in:[/b][/color] Four (4) hobbies or interests. Can be anything from dancing and singing, to collecting rocks, to flirting with women/men on a daily basis. :V
              [color=#bfbfbf][b]My [strike]creeper[/strike] recruiter was:[/b][/color] The Forum Name of who sent you the PM.
              It is required that you know this user! Not in real life per se, but you actually talk to this person online and they know you. They may be as close as family members, to as distant as acquaintance-friends. PLEASE DO NOT SEND A PM TO RANDOM USERS ON VDEX. THIS IS CONSIDERED USELESS SPAMMING AND AGAINST THE RULES. YOU WILL BE SUBJECTED TO, NOT ONLY BEING WARNED BY A MOD OR AN ADMIN, BUT TERMINATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
              Accounts must be older than one month (30 days) in order to qualify AND;
              Accounts must have more than 10 pages of posts in their Search user's posts in order to qualify.

Reward System:
              Limit to four (4) users per recruiter.
              The first recruit earns you a retro or event of your choice from the Zodiac Referral 1 collection.
              The second recruit earns you a 48hr berry + 1,000PD.
              The third recruit earns you an Ultra Ball + 2,000PD.
              The fourth and final recruit earns you an event of your choice from the Zodiac Referral 2 collection + Dusk Ball + 3,000PD. (If this collection runs out, I'll refill it).
              If we reach one hundred one (101) members, all recruiters will receive a special prize!
              New, recruited members are automatically eligible to enter a raffle. that I haven't thought of yet, but it'll be cool. :V
            Recruiters:
            Suikun: y-Electabuzz, 2nd
            1. Morranr
            2. Alex Caruso
            Bryan: silver-Ledyba, 2nd
            1. arviee029
            2. Sprinkle Bear
            3. Caramella
            xxFrozenFlower: hgss-Jirachi, 2nd, 3rd, rocket-chu
            1. Aurachi
            2. shadowpup88
            3. Kodoku
            4. alcaline
            Morranr: is donating instead of receiving <3
            1. Gogglemeister Rinni
            2. VYN
            3. klein
            mizumanta: gold-Ledyba, 2nd, 3rd, pegasus ponyta
            1. so_vayne
            2. oryantge
            3. Kirby-Chan
            4. nonight
            5. Rodrigo-kun
            6. HikariRose225
            shadowpup88: crystal-Phanpy, 2nd
            1. Smallbirdie
            2. Fizza
            dannytanman: rb-Seel, 2nd
            1. Jooce
            2. Nickle4aPickle
            Verde: crystal-Zubat
            1. phantasy
            Dosu26: gold-Dratini, 2nd, 3rd
            1. Rukia67
            2. Ichigo26
            3. Flygirl273
            mdf2711:
            1. poke_kid1
            arviee029: pt-Squirtle, 2nd, 3rd
            1. Fullbuster
            2. Dante22
            3. ch4rizard

F.A.Q:
              Are new recruits allowed to recruit too?
                Yes! Originally, I was going to have it so that new recruits weren't allowed to, but that didn't make sense lol.
              Do we choose prizes at the end of the recruiting event, or as we recruit?
                As you recruit. As soon as your hostage posts their member application, you may immediately choose your retro or event from the collection. It's a first come, first serve basis so be swift, young creeper!
              May I contribute some retros/shinies/events towards the referral event?
                YES PLEASE omg I'm afraid I won't have enough to go around. xD

PAGE 200 CONTEST 
      Regulations:
      The first three (3) posters to page 200 are eligible to receive a prize!
      Previous page contest winners (page 100) are not eligible to win. This is to ensure other users will have a chance at receiving a prize.
      New members after yoUsername are not eligible to win. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it makes the event unfair to older members.

First Place: 10,000PD
      Second Place: 7,000PD
      Third Place: 5,000PD

Good luck, Zodiac!

PAGE 100 CONTEST 
      Regulations:
      The first three (3) posters to page 100 are eligible to receive a prize!
      New members after Kismet are not eligible to win. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it makes the event unfair to older members.

First Place: 7,500PD
      Second Place: 5,000PD
      Third Place: 2,500PD

Good luck, Zodiac!

HALLOWEEN RAFFLE 
      Winner: dannytanman!

Last edited by Teilayh on Tue May 07, 2013 9:14 am, edited 95 times in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Last edited by Teilayh on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:41 pm

Last edited by Teilayh on Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 pm

❃ reserved ❃

Code for page contests:
Code:
[list][list][size=150][b][color=#BF8000]⇝[/color] [color=#BFBF00]PAGE[/color] [color=#BFBF80]300[/color] [color=#BFBF00]CONTEST[/color][/b] [color=#BF8000]⇜[/color][/size]
[list][size=85][color=#80BFFF][b]❈ [/b][/color] [b][u]Regulations:[/u][/b][/size]
[list][size=85][color=#BF8080][b]▶[/b][/color] The first [b]three (3)[/b] posters to page [b]300[/b] are eligible to receive a prize!
[color=#BF8080][b]▶[/b][/color] Previous page contest winners (page 100, 200) are [b]not eligible[/b] to win. This is to ensure other users will have a chance at receiving a prize.
[color=#BF8080][b]▶[/b][/color] [b]New members[/b] after [u]HikariRose225 on page 287[/u] are [b]not eligible[/b] to win. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but it makes the event unfair to older members.[/size]
[size=85][list][color=#BF8080][b]▶[/b][/color] [b]First Place:[/b] 7,000PD
[color=#BF8080][b]▶[/b][/color] [b]Second Place:[/b] 5,000PD
[color=#BF8080][b]▶[/b][/color] [b]Third Place:[/b] 3,000PD[/list]

Good luck, Zodiac![/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Last edited by Teilayh on Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:42 pm

❃ reserved ❃

Last edited by Teilayh on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 pm

BananaPeelz, if your club members tell you that you've brought up a touchy subject, in this case death over drugs, please do listen to them and put it under a spoiler along with a warning, rather than bringing it up in casual conversation.

As for the conversations in this club: We've agreed that touchy subjects are to be placed under the spoiler along with a warning; that doesn't mean that outright inappropriate topics for this forum are allowed to be talked about just because you've put it under a spoiler. Please don't confuse the two.

Talking about shoe jobs, someone's performance in bed, threesomes, voyeurism and kink is NOT appropriate for VDex, spoiler or not. This club has received enough warnings as is, and you risk member clubs being nuked. I'll lock it for the rest of the day for now and add user notes; next time, I'll send out user warnings to everyone involved. Note that if fellow members are joking about something inappropriate and you play along without calling them out on it, you risk being warned as well.

I don't want your love unless you know I am repulsive,
    and love me even as you know it. (Georges Bataille)

MAL / goodreads / Backloggery

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:00 am
Leading King

This is counting as Member Clubs' first strike this week. As Lethe stated, the spoilers aren't so you can talk about whatever you want, but so that you can talk about topics which are appropriate for the forums but may make people uncomfortable.

As Lethe said, this club received many warnings already and is now littered with inappropriate posts. I do not want to close it a second time, but if this keeps up I'll be left with little choice. I'm told a chat is being made for the older members so they can talk about these topics with no issue, and I think this is an appropriate solution.

For now I'm going to do some housecleaning here and nuke most of the posts in the topic so it doesn't need to be remade a third time.

ETA: Done, all posts except these two warnings have been split and put in an archive not available for member viewing. These two warnings will stay here for context for a bit, and I'll eventually move them out too. The topic's been unlocked.

This is the last chance I'm giving this club of staying open. If people start talking about mature topics and/or posting mature pictures here again it will be closed down for good. Please understand that the problem here isn't that some people can't handle it, the problem is that the site could get in trouble because we accept minors. It's a legal problem, not a problem of people being too sensitive. Conversely we don't personally mind mature talk (mods are adults), we just don't want the site to get in trouble for it.

Twitter | Reversed Side A archive

Please, ask VDex gameplay questions in the help forum. I will no longer answer gameplay questions in my LJ or Formspring.

Please understand I am not at liberty to speak about specific members or site-related incidents in public. If you need to ask me something of this nature, please do so over PM instead of LJ or Formspring.

Image Image
also gpx, le ancient account
blame zerxer.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:54 am
Profile WWW

edited.

I'm incredibly bored of this website. I'm on hiatus.
reshi is da best

Last edited by Atsuaki on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 am

i believe i joined this club before \o/
Hi! My name is: LOVE LIKE WHOA
But you can call me: Love
I was born on: October 9
And my favorite color is: #FFA200
I enjoy: reading, writing, drawing, playing, watching funny videos, ripping my pants when i am performing, exploring narnia

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:27 am
Leading King

ETA: Thread unlocked again at OP's request!

Twitter | Reversed Side A archive

Please, ask VDex gameplay questions in the help forum. I will no longer answer gameplay questions in my LJ or Formspring.

Please understand I am not at liberty to speak about specific members or site-related incidents in public. If you need to ask me something of this nature, please do so over PM instead of LJ or Formspring.

Image Image
also gpx, le ancient account
blame zerxer.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:48 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you, Shirogane! :D

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Post -
Delete.

Last edited by Shieru on Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi! My name is: Shadow Faerie
But you can call me: Eli
I was born on: May 19, 1993
And my favorite color is: #FF0080
I enjoy: Hunting on vdex, roleplaying, writing, and...sleeping!

:dealwithit: Ohai~

:.If hello would only drop its "o" and
would stay in your front door's way~.:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Hi! My name is: Starberry
But you can call me: Star.
I was born on: June 25
And my favorite color is: #0000FF
I enjoy: Drawing, Writing, Obsessing on Pokemon

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Location: Canada, AB, Owl City, Among the stars and galaxies of the universe
Can someone fill me on on what happened? I went to find the thread (I guess?) But I couldn't find it. Then I went to the members club and found this. I'm just assuming that an Inappropriate topic was brought up, and this was locked.

In case I have to re-apply:
Hi! My name is: Dannytanman
But you can call me: Daniel or Danny
I was born on: November 21 (11/21)
And my favorite color is: #FF0000
I enjoy: Drawing, Reading, Playing Computer, Annoying my siblings

"呼ぶ声はもう絶やさない ずっと未来を光が覆うまで."
"It won't let that voice you call out with be eradicated anymore, until the future is forever covered in light."

Last edited by dannytanman on Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:05 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22803 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1141  Next