It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 9:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Known Bugs 

Moon wrote:
pokemonpika77 wrote:
i don't know if this is a bug or not, but I trated for a bulbasor and my pokedex says I don't have one. Its in my party right now, but the pokedex still says ive only seen one.

It's because you're not the OT of the bulbasaur, every pokemon that you get from trades and havent singed to your dex will marked as seen.

Ah, thank you.

I love Palkia!

Image Image

Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:15 am

Recently from gacha I have hatched a mantine and chanse which I believe are second evolutions in a chain and heard you cannot hatch pokemon that aren't the first evolution of the chain so am a little confused.
Also I have had my misdreavus holding a dusk stone for a few days now and have checked it at day and night to see if it is ready to evolve but still no evolution link are these both bugs?

Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:20 pm

Chansey and Mantine were originally first-stage Pokémon; their baby forms were added the generation after they were. Besides that, unless you use an incense they'll hatch from their evolution lines' eggs in the main games.
To evolve a Pokémon with a stone, you have to have the stone in your bag. Then go to the Pokémon's page and it should display a message along the lines of "[Pokémon's Name] is responding to the stone!" Click on that and you will be asked to evolve it.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Oh wow, thanks so much!!

I was just confused because the day before I got the matine I got a mantyke, but I guess it's ok now haha, thanks a lot.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:12 pm

Ozomatli wrote:
Oh wow, thanks so much!!

I was just confused because the day before I got the matine I got a mantyke, but I guess it's ok now haha, thanks a lot.

The way Gatcha works is with random numbers. If the number it picks is that of, say, Chancey or a Blissey, it will devolve and hatch to a Chancey, because incense is needed to make it breed a Happiny. But if it picks Happiny's number, it will hatch into a Happiny. Pokemon with baby forms that don't require incense will always end up hatching in their baby forms (Pichu, Tyrogue, Togepi, etc...). Hope that helps :)

ImageImageImage

this twitter is not safe for anyone.
don't like my avatar? refresh the page :D
avatar credits and stuff can be found here

Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:31 am
Profile WWW

i have a luxury ball but when i go to battle rayquazza it dissapears
edit:its ok i caught it but tell me is this a bug or not lol :awesome:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:11 pm

dzap787 wrote:
i have a luxury ball but when i go to battle rayquazza (i don't know how to spell :uhh: ) it dissapeers

That's not a bug. You can only catch the lonely one with one of the balls from the first genereration: Pokéball, Greatball, Ultraball, and Masterball (which can only be bought with donation points).

Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 pm
Leading King

Please stop reporting bugs in this thread. That's not what it's for!

Twitter | Reversed Side A archive

Please, ask VDex gameplay questions in the help forum.

Spoiler: show
Image Image

Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:28 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2