It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 2:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Kicks me out 

So this is probably not a bug (most def isnt) however I wanted to know if there's anyway to fix this issue if anyone else has encountered this problem.

The site keeps kicking me out and I'm having to constantly log myself back in after one or two page refreshes (that also counts with the radar, I could switch Pokemon a few times with the radar and then it tells me to login. So I am unsure of what's happening.

It's making hunting irritating, however I can't check any other browsers (only have internet on cell and no computer at the moment). I've cleared my cache and its not helped, (I always check the keep me logged in option when I sign in). Any help would be fab but it could just be my browser, even I its frustrating ill do what I've gotta do to hunt! Thanks in advance!

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:35 am
Profile WWW

What browser are you using on your phone? Safari, Chrome?
Can you try installing others browsers to your phone like Firefox?
Is it IOS, Android or Windows Phone?

Shop -- Buying -- Auctions

Image Image

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:24 pm

Ha well sadly its a windows phone (I'm not a fan, oh well) so the browsers IE which isn't promising to begin with and hates all scripts and html coding. (I'm a coder and IE has never been my friend). But I wasn't sure if anyone else was experiencing this issue or it was just me. I've been looking to see if maybe IE upgraded at some point and now just refuses to cooperate but it doesn't look like that's the issue.

It recently started (yesterday) and hasn't happened in the 4 months I've been here so that's what threw me for a loop. And Shiro I apologize if this wasn't the correct place to post this thread! I wasn't sure of the correct forum!

Thanks @leonardoltp for replying! I've cleared my cache again but its still sadly logging me out.

I have tried downloading chrome and Firefox on this phone, even opera for basic use and they all refuse to cooperate. They crash way to often.

Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:48 pm
Profile WWW

Did you install something recently?
You said it started a couple days ago

How many apps are running in the background? Can you close some?
Is it any other app slow?

Shop -- Buying -- Auctions

Image Image

Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:07 am

Yeah it was roughly a day or two ago when I noticed it starting. I've checked my background apps and none are running. I have the phone set to not allow apps to run in the background. I haven't installed anything new, I only have one app I've installed on the phone since I got it which was the facebook app. Lol

Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
Leading King

That usually means that the site can't write to your browser's cache/cookies. You might need to clear your entire browsing history, and if that still doesn't work, it's likely a browser problem.

Twitter | Reversed Side A archive

Please, ask VDex gameplay questions in the help forum.

Spoiler: show
Image Image

Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:44 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for replying Shiro! I've tried that a few times and still no luck. So as i was worried about, it just has to be Internet Explorer. Makes it frustrating but ill do what i have to for catching the eventmon. Thanks for the replies and help! I really appreciate it from both of you, i was just wondering if there was anyone else having this issue or if it was my browser. Hopefully ill be able to get my home net back and return to my iPhone while on the site.

Thanks again! Sorry to take up y'all's time!

Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]