It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
nike air max 90 homme pas cher 

Indians To Release Mark Reynolds - RealGM Wiretap
The Cleveland Indians have requested release waivers on Mark Reynolds for the purpose of his unconditional release.

Once Reynolds clears waivers adidas superstar argent et blanc , he will be eligible to sign with any team for only the pro-rated portion of the league minimum.

Since May 1, Reynolds is hitting just .187.287.282 with seven home runs in 289 plate appearances.

Bourn Braves Havent Engaged In Talks - RealGM Wiretap The Braves haven't engaged in recent talks with Michael Bourn, who can become a free agent after the season. If the center fielder becomes a free agent, the Giants are expected to be a suitor adidas superstar or et blanc , according to sources. San Francisco has their own outfielder to worry about, with Melky Cabrera potentially hitting the open market. As Claim Taylor Thompson Off Waivers From White Sox - RealGM Wiretap

The A's claimed right-handed pitcher Taylor Thompson off waivers from the White Sox Tuesday, adding the 27-year-old to their 40-man roster.

At the same time Oakland moved catcher Bryan Anderson to the minor leagues, outrighting him to the roster of Triple-A Nashville.

Surgery For Clot Has Helped Gees Throwing - RealGM Wiretap

Dillon Gee says workouts are going well as he prepares for the 2013 season.

Gee feels looser and more natural when he throws since having a blood clot removed in mid-July from an artery near his pitching shoulder.

"One of the things with my surgery we were hoping for was adidas superstar or et noir , by recouping some of the blood flow I had lost, that my recovery would be better and that seems to be the case so far," the Mets pitcher said.

"I'm excited. The doctor said he was surprised I could recover every five days as it was, with the lack of blood and oxygen adidas superstar rouge et blanche femme , so hopefully that will make it that much easier to bounce back after every start. You never know what the future holds, but we have a lot of positive signs going."

Jose Fernandez Has Torn UCL - RealGM Wiretap

According to a report, Jose Fernandez has a torn UCL in his right arm and will require surgery.

The Miami Marlins placed Fernandez on the disabled list Monday.

The right-hander will get a second opinion from the Marlins team doctor after another physician discovered a tear in the UCL in his pitching arm and recommended surgery.

Fernandez, 21 adidas superstar east river rivalry femme , is 4-2 with a 2.44 ERA in eight starts this season. He leads the majors with 70 strikeouts.

Thu May 18, 2017 9:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]