It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 206  Next
✧✦✧ General Chatter! ✧✦✧ 

HI EVERYONE
Welcome to the oh-so-fabulous ✧✦✧ General Chatter! ✧✦✧

People basically just come here to chat about whatever, as the name (+fabulous sparkles) implies!
We're all pretty nice (or at least I like to think so), so don't be shy about introducing yourself or popping in whenever.

Thank you to all the wonderful regulars who are awesome and magical and make me love coming here all the time. ;w; b
So, feel free to jump to the most current page and jump into whatever silly (or not silly) thing we're discussing right now!

Spoiler: show
uh i don't really know if I'm allowed to do this, so feel free to let me know if this isn't right, mods! o/

I'm intending this to be a general chatter thread, (similar to what myself and some others had here before Spamfest shut down) if that's okay? So it would function mostly as a meeting place to talk about random things.. so we most likely wouldn't stick to one thing exclusively, but topics would change as they came up? :S confusion orz i hope this is okay!

OKAY SO just to be safe, have a starting topic:
Halloween Event!

I am personally really excited for it. owo I want to see what the ~special Litwick~ looks like! I want to breed a normal Litwick with a "Vengeful" nature for a character 'mon I have in mind, but if I really like the new event Litwick and think it's fitting, I might just settle with that and a "serious" nature. :3 What are your guys' plans/thoughts/hopes/dreams? I'm fighting to finish my current nature breeding before it starts, but.. I doubt that will happen. orz

Last edited by Kailanichan on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:09 am
Loner Princess

YES I WAS WAITING FOR THIS.
Promises on not being a creeper.

Aside from finishing my current nature breeding before the event, I'm currently without any real hopes/dreams/anything... BT
Depending on how easy/difficult this breeding business is, I might wait a day or two before switching, or however long it takes to finish my current nature breeding.

* Special Nature Doc *

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:14 am

KARAAAA ;w; /hugs hai bby How have you been?
(it's still okay for me to fawn over you even tho you're a mod now right? <3
I was going to PM you, but.. didn't want to spam up your inbox. >w>)
you can be a creeper anytime ;D

Yeah, same here. I've kept people waiting FOREVER for this nature and feel kind of awful. ;n; I'm thinking about throwing in a bottled love once I get the heart scale/special nature daddy, to make it go faster. orz

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:18 am

>>
*sneaks in*
I am le excited for the event.
I'm trying to get stuff ready.
I got a couple of Litwicks just in case, lol.

Creyn

() ()
(0.o)
(")(")

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:21 am

cyeee hello hello! ♥

I... should go catch some Litwicks too. :V And stock up on the common berries. orz A bit sad Lyrit's bonus/Mean Look isn't going to function for the event, but it's fair, so it doesn't bother me that much. :3 Hopefully I won't run into anything ~super ultra rare~ with a low catch rate. xD

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 am
Loner Princess

Kaaaaaaaailaaaaaani! <33333 I've been on and off, but such is life, I suppose. BT Debating whether I should be getting dressed soon, since I have class in an hour.
(pfft, it's totally okay, really <333
for future reference I REALLY ENJOY PMS PRIVATE MESSAGES <33)
Heck yesss
And how about you~?

Yeah... I've got five more eggs to go before the event though, so I'll probably end up removing them and putting them back after the event. Unless my daycare suddenly drops four eggs on me and I only have one egg to go.
It's just waiting for the compatibility again is a painnnn. At least if it's a new couple, I feel like I can justify it.
I... should probably check if my Chandelure is male/female and go catch a Litwick of the opposite gender. BT Eventually.

HIIIIII Cyezro~

* Special Nature Doc *

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:30 am

Life indeed. orz Haha, getting dressed soon is probably a good idea, but I am also sitting around in my pajamas, so I don't have any room to talk. XD I also have class in an hour, but I'm working on my homework for the class afterwards because I'm a terrible student. ;__; orz orz orz I did nothing this weekend and it really wasn't a good idea.

(XD OKAY i will keep that in mind and send you random stalkery PMs in the future then. 8D)

Life has been okay, like you said on and off. Except for the fact that my Japanese class is going on the offensive and throwing five quizzes at us this week and a test and two big assignments next week. orz And I'm supposed to be making costumes for a performance the dance team I'm in is doing on Nov. 19th AND I HAVEN'T STARTED and fjsldfjsdfjs where did my time go and why am I so bad at managing it?! orz

I need a heart scale baby and then two eggs after that. orz Just stuck the heartscale couple in there yesterday, though, so compatibility takes foreverrrrr. I know what you mean about that. :c That's why I was considering Bottled Love. D:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:36 am
Loner Princess

Oh god. I've got one class and then a Japanese exam... BT Not looking forward to that.
I did get dressed though! And now have like twenty minutes before I have to leave.

(GOOD! <3)

BT Time sucks. SUPER OFFENSIVE JAPANESE CLASS SUCKS TOO. (I had an oral midterm Thursday, a written midterm today, and I probably have a vocab test tomorrow and the day after)

I can't blame you for considering Bottled Love. Impatience is awful. And Shiro's being all "OOOH MYSTERIOUS~*~*! LEAVE YOUR DAYCARES OPEN." B|

* Special Nature Doc *

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 am

/runs in

OMG U GAIZ. ;A; <3333333

/tackles everyone

ahem, but yes, I'm also excited for the Halloween Event! c:
I love Litwick, and I'm really curious about the breeding and what it will look like. 8D /stares at daycare. noooo, so many projects and so little time. orz

Just, EVENTS. /spaz

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:47 am
Profile WWW

I'm glad I got my Beldum from Daycare when I did. I would hate to have needed to take a break from breeding it for an event.

Creyn

() ()
(0.o)
(")(")

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:48 am

@Kara: ooo good luck on your Japanese test. :c I just did an oral interview on a "social problem" with an exchange student.. which wasn't as bad as I thought, thankfully. c: And good luck with all of your other japanese class things too! /hugs vocab tests are no fun, but I hate orals the most. /is terrible at speaking :C

XD LOL I KNOW RIGHT. I want to knoww. It's not as bad as the easter event though, I was on the edge of my seat for forever about that one. I love Vdex events though. 8D I'm super excited about the ~mysterious teamwork~ part too!

@Cye: Beldum? owo What did you breed, just a normal one, or..?

@Leafy: /tacklehuggggggggg leafyyyy how are you? ♥♥♥♥

I know what you mean on the so many breeding projects. orz I'm looking forward to taking a break from special nature breeding. WHY DID I EVER START I AM GOING TO BE DOING IT FOREVER. XP

events! o/ I like Litwick, was one of my first favorites from Gen V. owo I hope they evolve too!

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:51 am

@Kai: ahhh, I'm great! Yourself? c:

I finished my special nature breeding a while ago, so now I'm working on...stuff. :I /shoves box behind back. I just hope I finish everything! ;~;

/o/
Yep! Litwick is awesome. :D (ooh, I hope it evolves! *u*)

I'm also looking forward to the anniversary event, because then I can chuck Lyrit out a window and finally switch to someone else. lDb And he can stop being a stalker.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:57 am
Profile WWW

lol oops is it the anniversary event where Lyrit/Mean Look don't count? i've got my events all mixed up.

I'm okay! School is blah and there's NEVER ENOUGH TIME orz but other than that, I can't complain! XD
(I'm super happy this chatter board opened up. ;w; I missed you guyssssssss)

stufffffffffff? /wants to know owo
I need to start breeding for Winter Holiday wishlisty.. things. orz But.. one thing at a time, probably. XD I will eventually get around to it.

LOL oh lyrit. I don't mind his stalkerish ness? He is very useful. :3 Man, so many events are coming up! I love this time of year in general. :D Thanksgiving/Winter Holiday time is like.. the best time ever. :3

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:02 am
Loner Princess

@Kailani:: I agree, oral tests are the worst. I had to talk with another student about... BT We had a dialogue where I asked what her favorite movie was, and we had a conversation about favorite foods, and one more thing. I've obviously been trying to block out this entire affair, since I'm sure I did awful.
I much prefer vocab tests... It's kinda like vocab tests > chapter tests > kanji tests > oral tests.

SO MUCH SUSPENSE.
And then they will be able to evolve and there will be a million different colorations and it'll be like OH GOD BREEDING LITWICK FOREVER except not forever because the event will have a deadline.

HEY THERE LEAFY.

*just recently ditched Lyrit for a party with Bel, then will be switching to Yun, and then space-filler-partner-ing until returning to Lyrit*

And I'm running off for class, but I'll be back~

* Special Nature Doc *

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:03 am

@Kara: Oh no, I'm sure you did fine. :c We should practice together some time. XD I have a friend who keeps wanting to practice with me, but she's so good at speaking that I get too nervous to. :c I agree with you on the order! Kanji is also boohiss. =__=;; This year we're doing book/chapter kanji as well as a book called "Remembering the Kanji" by Heisig, and I'm actually doing okay with the latter. Idk, his way of memorizing (making stories) works for me, I guess? But our chapter kanji is like 23480932x worse to make up for it. D: We're doing a whole bunch of readings this year, so.. blah. Too many kanji. D:

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnn so excited! *w* I love the evolutionary line of litwick too! I hope we can keep breeding them after the deadline. owo
maaaaaaybe I should switch to Rei before the event? /hmm idk if it would be worth it. Lyrit, y u so expensive? orz

bel was my first partner, and still holds a special place in my heart, even if he made everything SO EXPENSIVE orz.

byeeeeeee have fun in class! <3 and good luck! <3

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:09 am

@Kai: Yep! So I'll probably be keeping Lyrit around until then. P: Then he's out the window until I need him again.

NEVER ENOUGH TIME IS RIGHT. ;_;
/laaaaazy

(I know, I missed chatting with everyone! ;u; <333 I find it super weird that right when I woke up and came on VDex, Shiro posted the chat board. o3o')

nooooo. /tapes box shut
Yeah, I'm already working on a bunch of Halloween Shuppets for people's wishlists, and I've only gotten one success so far. orz

Oh yes, he is quite useful. But he's been stalking me I've had him for a while, and I'll be glad to get some of the other summoning items. :D

HI KARA. o/
BYE KARA.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:13 am
Profile WWW

Kaai! *glomps* *camps*
It has been forever ogod how is everyone? ;_; /reeeeaches

Edit:
Oh, right, less spammy.
Was both disappointed and incredibly relieved when Shiro said that Lyrit would be useless for the Halloween event! I was itching to switch away from him and back to Ada/Rei/Z, tbh. ^^;;;;;;;;

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:16 am

Goal: actually catch something.

Didn't catch anything for the Absol event. My refreshing skills are -1, and I didn't have much time to spend on it anyway.
I could've made so much moneys out of it :C

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 am
Profile WWW

Kailanichan wrote:

@Cye: Beldum? owo What did you breed, just a normal one, or..?

It be the shiny one in me party.

Creyn

() ()
(0.o)
(")(")

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 am

@Leafy: I was thinking it would be a while coming since Shiro is so busy, so I was super super happy. ;w; And glad I subscribed to the news subscription thing. It's very handy! :D

boxxxxx i want to know what's in it. >:| /stares stubbornly at the box
Ooo Halloween Shuppets! :3 Good luck getting more successes! ;n; I hope the daycare isn't too troll-y. :c

Oh yeah I should probably swing by Pallet(te? spelling is what) to get my summoning item from him, huh? I always forget. XD It would be a nice change of pace to have a different partner, that's true. :3

@amaoto: ;w; /hugsssssssssss omg i missed all you guys so much I DON'T EVEN KNOW ♥♥♥♥ super happy rn :D I'm okay! School is blah and time is always an issue, but nothing's been too awful. C: What about you? <333

LOL I know I'm going to have to make sure my posts have some sort of substance now. XD I'm now seriously considering switching to Rei for breeding bonuses for the event and general special nature breeding. /hmm Not sure yet. Maybe I'll wait for some more details to be revealed? C:

@MDFang: Yo! o/ Aww, I'm sorry you didn't catch anything from the absol event. :c I managed a couple of corrupt 'sol, and I'm doing okay on patch 'sol. (Though I need to remember to catch the last one I need for 6 clear bells) I'm kind of sad I didn't get more than 1 shadow dog, but I'm really happy with the one I have. I've been considering buying an entei to complete my collection, since someone gifted me a raikou. If I catch more than 1 more patch 'sol, would you like me to send you my extra(s)? (: I know what it's not like to get anything from an event, I didn't get anything from the aye!pichu, since I was pretty busy around that time. D:

I'm sure you'll catch something from the halloween event tho! <3 It wont' be so refreshing-centric, or so I've heard~

@Cye: Ooooooooo. O: That's so awesome! Congrats! o/

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 4102 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 206  Next