It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Pixel Art Practice ┐('~`;)┌ 

» Basically a dump for any type of pixel art I decide to do. I'm still a super beginner so please excuse the poor quality of the images below :'D Since I'm on my winter break right now I decided to actually start trying some out and hopefully get a tad bit better at pixel art than when I start out. Any tips would be super appreciated and awesome!!

» Guides I've been using:

» Progress:

Last edited by NonExistent on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:04 pm
Profile WWW

Spoiler: show

Okay first post of this project! This was supposed to be one of my OCs but it ended up being just a super generic person so ah...

Quick notes: no shading in this because I wanted to try getting anti-aliasing down first but... not quite sure if it's as refined as it should be; seems like I may have over done it?? Also the dress is supposed to be a bit uneven, though I'm not sure if that was properly done also... "OTL The arms were a bit tricky to get down too; the colors of the AA-ing is a bit difficult to figure out correctly, so I'll keep trying that. I might start with some objects next just to get a hang of shading and properly get AA down since they have more defined shapes, you know?? Humans are pretty difficult to draw ∑(゜Д゜;) In retrospect I should have started off with an object but... ah might as well start doing that now.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]