It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
|| Nanairo || 

Last edited by Honeytastic on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Last edited by Honeytastic on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:31 pm

Last edited by Honeytastic on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Last edited by Honeytastic on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:58 pm

...I wish I could draw that well. I mean, I can barely draw hands! HANDS! The things that I draw WITH. Ugh. But seriously, this is awesome. If this were an anime, I'd watch it. If this were a manga, I'd read it. If this were a visual novel-type game, I'd play it. If this were a...well, you get the idea. One question though. Would Alvin be the violet color you're missing (I say violet because of the "roy g biv" thing)? Or is he just without a color? Also, I bet I can guess the personalities of the characters:

-Keikan is the one who goes around chasing women, giving Rei and Alvin "advice" on how to get girls, but ending up giving them terrible advice. He thinks he's a ladies man, but isn't.
-Lionel is the one who women go around chasing. Kiekan thinks he's cheating or something, even though that doesn't make sense. He thinks he's a ladies man, and is.
-Emily is the one who's "girlfriend material". She's nice, funny, smart, and cute. But she treats Rei like he's just a friend, even though he obviously has a crush on her. When Kiekan hits on her, she just blows him off, leaving him wondering why she didn't fall for him.
-Nomi is the one who will beat the everlasting crap out of you for hitting on her, but is actually a lot of fun. Just don't piss her off. You'll end up in a full body cast.
-Rei is the average guy. Average looks, intelligence, everything. He's not too big of a hit with the ladies, though. Still, he's the nicest guy you'll ever meet.
-Musa is the ditz. She thinks that Keikan is just kidding when he hits on her, and acts like everything is a big joke. She can surprise you, though, when she turns out to be a lot smarter than expected, but don't count on her intelligence. She has a very narrow, although large, area in which she is a genius.
-Alvin is the quiet one. He's shy, and girls love it about it. Keikan tries to figure out why ladies love him, but believes that he can still teach Alvin some tricks. He's not interested in a relationship, though. He's also extremely smart, but also very modest, so he doesn't show it a lot.

Edit: After posting this, I realized you posted some character bios...I haven't look at them, though, I swear!

Say hello to my avatar, Regi-DERP!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Aw thank you!!! LOL <33333 Drawing just takes a lot of practice XD I also wish I could draw like her~~ |3

It's kinda funny how Keikan's everywhere in your guessings and everything about him is wrong x'D He's not like that at all.
Lionel does attract the girls' attention since he's a pretty boy and he's aware of that LOL But he's actually a box full of surprises, comic-relief and molesting fff.

The others are pretty much like you said, mostly. I'm glad they reflect their personalities and auras very well~ Though your guessings are right, they do seem to be all that, but you can expect surprises along the way. They're all full of insecurities and they'll go through heavy character development. Oh and Alvin's aura is white :3 Musa's violet. Musa IS a genious in most things (and not (the kind that doesn't seem to need to study to get excellent grades and can give you a quick explanation of things) but she's lazy lol.

Rei's close to Lionel in popularity with girls, while Alvin has 0 :U for other reasons other than his introverted-self.

Oh by the way, ACADEMY UNIFORMS

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:59 pm

YES! Uniforms means comedic panty shots! Comedic panty shots means that somebody clumsy (likely Rei) will be the one accidentally seeing it! It also means Rei gets slapped! Undeserved injury=COMDEY GOLD

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Asthanius wrote:
YES! Uniforms means comedic panty shots! Comedic panty shots means that somebody clumsy (likely Rei) will be the one accidentally seeing it! It also means Rei gets slapped! Undeserved injury=COMDEY GOLD

Omg LOL Not really efhiofheiwf maybe something similar could happen once since they all live in the academy, but we're not planning on any panty shots anytime soon ffff XD I think that sort of happens when the two creators are women |D

Adori asked me to say that those uniform designs are old and she'll be redesign them soon XD

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:22 pm

But-but-but that's a staple of manga comedy! You dare trample on the clichés that people have DIED in order to bring to life?! ...Well, fine. Hmph. ANYhoodles, I can't wait to see the new designs!

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:27 pm

I love the designs/ideas for this plot! :D

Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:16 am

Asthanius wrote:
But-but-but that's a staple of manga comedy! You dare trample on the clichés that people have DIED in order to bring to life?! ...Well, fine. Hmph. ANYhoodles, I can't wait to see the new designs!

Actually, there can't be pantyshots because they're wearing something (kind of like minishorts?) under their skirts : ( because of training and all, you know. Sorry XDDD;; I can't wait either 8U <3 But apparently they're going to get a little make-up, not a GREAT redesign. She's just embarassed of those old sketches lol

Flapdragon wrote:
I love the designs/ideas for this plot! :D

Thank you!!! <3333

Here's something Adori drew last night~ (I have lots of old art but I rather not post them all in one day/shot)

Spoiler: show
Click to see a bigger version~

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Honeytastic wrote:
Here's something Adori drew last night~ (I have lots of old art but I rather not post them all in one day/shot)[/size][/color]

Click to see a bigger version~

Yes. All I have to say about that, is yes.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:51 pm

omai, this looks promising. cant wait to see it when its finished...and i literally fail at drawing...

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:24 pm

I love the theme and concept of this * A * ~

Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Thank you for the kind comments guys!! <33333 Do you have any questions? I'd like to provide more information but I really don't know where to start 0:

Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 am

This looks amazing, I can't wait to see where it goes.

Note: 99% of all funds gained from my shop and auction thread and all pokemon bought in my buying thread are for my Hunting Service.
They are rarely for my own use or collection. Please don't trade-lock!

ImageHuntingImage | ImageShopImage | ImageArtImage | ImageBuyingImage | ImageAuctionImage

ImageJournal | Christmas WishlistImage

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:59 am

looks amazing.
But that just-posted picture is making me think A:TLA.

Godfro by Fizza.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:10 am

Thank you guyssss <33333

benjpalmer wrote:
But that just-posted picture is making me think A:TLA.

LOL Happens to me all the time. But it really has nothing to do with it

Here, more art~ These are rather old, from 2009, but here they're showing their powers (there's a Keikan one, but Adori is like re-doing them all like the one I posted before, so... and she's drawing Rei now~):

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

The auras have 3 powers each, and you can find that in the Aura Charts o3o There it's also a very short description of the personality each aura gives~

Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:16 pm
Loner Princess

Creeping through the personal projects today, yep

Color me interested~ <33
Oh ho ho, see what I did there?
*plops down to check out these aura charts*

* Special Nature Doc *

Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:48 pm

I love the character designs!
I also like how you made the map *loves maps for stuff like this*

cbspvjsdk blah blah blah
bst signtur evr