It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 1:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1698 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 85  Next
FINALLY!! - Accomplished Goals 

I just evolved my Dratini into Dragonair and my Sentret into Furret... two of my current goals accomplished!!
I was so excited I decided to ask what goals you have/are working on right now? :3

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:11 pm

I just have one word: POLITOED.

I am so happy to have this baby you have no idea, lol. I've had so much trouble getting it. I was lucky enough to catch a Poliwag with a King's Rock on my first try, but I mistakenly thought that the King's Rock is what you use to evolve Seadra into Kingdra so I took it off of Poliwag -- only to find out I couldn't give it back. :what: So Shiro messed with the code for a while and I was finally able to return the stupid rock to my Poliwag. And theeeen I spent a while training the Poliwag so that it would evolve into Poliwhirl. Then I spent more time getting a trade pass so I could trade the Poliwhirl. Then when I finally wanted to trade the Poliwhirl, there was an error, so I had to take the rock off him once again before trading. XD

FINALLY, AFTER ALL THAT, I HAVE MY POLITOED. It took me just over a week to finally get it, lmao. It's never leaving my party again! :awesome:

Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:54 pm
Profile WWW

I want a better fishing rod. Making money takes soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long! (And a trade pass. And more pokeballs.) :bah:

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:36 pm

I just want more money so I can buy two fire stones! I want to evolve my Growlithe and Vulpix :3c

Also, I want my Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon but idk how I am going to do that right now, hahaha! Then there's evolving my Dratini, and then catching a Feebas. I HAVE A LOT and I don't think I will accomplish them all very soon!

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:41 pm
Profile WWW

Milotic! First I had to save up for all of the rods (and the Super Rod is one expensive fishing pole), then go down and find the dang thing. (I found a female one in my first few clicks, but of course my party was full...)

Now if only my Eevee would notice its Soothe Bell and start loving me. :|

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 pm

I want a male Milotic after reading Reversed! (Is there a Milotic club?)

Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Well, I want to eventually complete the pokedex, because I'm a horrible completionist. (Although, it must be said that I'm also a failure of a completionist, so the likelihood of my ever finishing is slim to nil, but we won't get into that.) For that purpose, I've been trying to constrain my catches to things that 1) are the first step in an evolution chain, 2) don't evolve, or 3) are the evolution of a pokemon that is really annoying to evolve.

But what I'm really doing is trying to catch retro Ditto. (I managed to pick up a shiny Sandslash in the process and forgot that my party was full when trying to catch a shiny Fearow.)

ImageImage - I have my wishes, thank you~!
avi art by Shirogane

Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:34 pm

It's my goal to EVENTUALLY have an entire team of Eeveelutions, whenever breeding is implemented and I am miraculously very rich.

But for now, I'm just saving up for the super rod to get Milotic, and buying more pokeballs after that, and then going back to catching Pokemon for the joys of badges and more HMs.

... this thing is soul-devouring, I swear.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:49 pm

I finally got a freakin' Bagon. After like 50 billion page refreshing and it escaping B|

Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Lorelei wrote:
I just have one word: POLITOED.

I am so happy to have this baby you have no idea, lol. I've had so much trouble getting it. I was lucky enough to catch a Poliwag with a King's Rock on my first try, but I mistakenly thought that the King's Rock is what you use to evolve Seadra into Kingdra so I took it off of Poliwag -- only to find out I couldn't give it back. :what: So Shiro messed with the code for a while and I was finally able to return the stupid rock to my Poliwag. And theeeen I spent a while training the Poliwag so that it would evolve into Poliwhirl. Then I spent more time getting a trade pass so I could trade the Poliwhirl. Then when I finally wanted to trade the Poliwhirl, there was an error, so I had to take the rock off him once again before trading. XD

FINALLY, AFTER ALL THAT, I HAVE MY POLITOED. It took me just over a week to finally get it, lmao. It's never leaving my party again! :awesome:

Oh my gosh, where did you find him?! @w@ Politoed's are so adorable aljsdlfksjldk AND AFTER ALL OF THAT WORK!! Yay for Lore :yay:

cercasiempre wrote:
It's my goal to EVENTUALLY have an entire team of Eeveelutions, whenever breeding is implemented and I am miraculously very rich.

But for now, I'm just saving up for the super rod to get Milotic, and buying more pokeballs after that, and then going back to catching Pokemon for the joys of badges and more HMs.

... this thing is soul-devouring, I swear.

A whole team of Eeveelutions! :awesome: Now I'm jealous... try as I may, I have yet to catch an Eevee. =m= It seems like everyone has managed to find one except for me! Oh well.

Extremely soul-devouring. Extremely.
:awyeah:

Please don't double-post. (-Shirogane)

Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:46 am

Kasumi wrote:
Oh my gosh, where did you find him?! @w@ Politoed's are so adorable aljsdlfksjldk AND AFTER ALL OF THAT WORK!! Yay for Lore :yay:

Poliwags are pretty easy to find, haha. |D I just sort of fished for one, I think. But they're all over Seafoam Islands and stuff, too.

Another new accomplishment: I finally have my first Dragonite.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:00 am
Profile WWW

Lorelei wrote:
Poliwags are pretty easy to find, haha. |D I just sort of fished for one, I think. But they're all over Seafoam Islands and stuff, too.

Really? That's so funny... I've been there before and haven't seen one. XD
PS ~ I just died all over your avatar... Sei is the master. =w=

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:02 am

Kasumi wrote:
Really? That's so funny... I've been there before and haven't seen one. XD
PS ~ I just died all over your avatar... Sei is the master. =w=

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I found mine fishing with an old rod, too, LMAO. I got my Poliwag from Safari Zone, though. o/

Isn't she? *_* Waaah gijinka Dragonair is the best~~ I was so tempted to request Drifloon, but DRAGONAIR~~ :yay:

Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:54 am
Profile WWW

Finally got my Bellossom! Took me forever because my Oddish took FOREVER to evolve. I'm pretty sure all my other pokemon leveled up faster than it. |DD But yay I finally have it and it's so pretty and I'm happy. Now to evolve my other pokemon....

Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Junsu wrote:

Finally got my Bellossom! Took me forever because my Oddish took FOREVER to evolve. I'm pretty sure all my other pokemon leveled up faster than it. |DD But yay I finally have it and it's so pretty and I'm happy. Now to evolve my other pokemon....

That is AWESOME. *_* So cute! I have to get one of those eventually, too. |D And a Vileplume.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:32 pm
Profile WWW

Dragonite! I love the HG/SS sprite. Now I'm just waiting on my other dragons to evolve, and working on some other Pokémon while I hunt for a retro Vulpix.

Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Not that this totally counts as a goal XDD'
but since I started playing VDex, I wanted to draw up a trainer for myself and I finally have! OwO' Her name is Shiomi (like the name on my trainer card). The picture is here, on my deviantart... I dunno if I should put it in an art thread too?

Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:38 pm
Vice-Leader Prince

Caught a Heracrosssssssssssssssss. *-* Image

Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:38 pm
Profile WWW

I'm slowly accomplishing one of my major goals for VDex. Each of the Pokemon in my signature represent a member of my "dream team", aka. my ideal team. While there's actually 8 members to that team in total, I've just represented it with up to six PokeBalls for now... It's fun replacing them one at a time when I finally catch a new party member.

Just caught my Snorlax this evening which means I'm now half-way done completing the team (at least as far as pre-evolutionary stages ago). ^^

Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1698 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 85  Next