It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Diary if a Shiny Hunter. 

Okay new to this hole thing but wanted to make this for fun. I will be hunting shiny pokemon when ever I get the time and will record my findings here also for a while any pokemon recorded here that I actually catch....that do stay in the dam ball -.-, I will be selling so I can get all the basic Key items. Then its shiny dex Hunt time where i will try fill a collection or archive with a full Shiny dex *^*......then see where I go from there.

So Today I did see 5 shiny pokemon but only though of this Journal after the 3rd one got away so here are today's Findings.

Event guy he showed up shiny twice which leads me to believe the rates for events are different o. o

ImageImage

This guy also showed up shiny twice and other was in frame 2

ImageImage

There was a growlith but that was the 3rd and was the point I decided to do this. Hopefully more will come.

Shiny Hunting For Life :awyeah:

Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Shop o. o
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=44974

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:35 pm

Well if I can post here, i'll help you a little
(if not, i'm sorry haha)

Sor for Palkia / Hitmontop
Legendary / Eventmon have 1/500 to appear and 1/5 to be Shiny, so 1/2500 to be a Shiny one, so yep they're more common. If you don't have Lyrit the catchrate will be REALLY bad. (1% for basic legendary w/ pokeball, but this month every legendary has a better catch rate, around 10-15% w/Pokeball)

If you want a Shiny Living Dex, good luck for that. I'm working on that (more of the half caught my self) for years now, and even if i catch a lot of shiny, it's really a pain ESPECIALLY with Starters / Fossils that you'll have to breed and really low rates but it's possible, trust me !

5000 Shiny caught : DONE
Buying BP in bulk | IRC
ImageImage

Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:26 pm

:what: great going DaBossHunter how often will you be posting in this thread? :awyeah:

Do Not Donate To my Bitcoin / Litecoin / Dogecoin address!!!

BTC: 3BJeEZHRfaVTFQW14Z8NjTYhu77rpAMrD5
LTC: 3EhrUqgnV713YatH7LA6ecaikS1uANvR56
DGC: A2xdsj8VHdk2x6FYf1UsL1RffMbBbXVcKM

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:24 pm

Okay so no shiny pokemon met today buuuuut I have decided to do something else too. I am going to once a week get a Gatcha egg just for fun xD

No idea what's in it but will find out when it hatches and post it here xD.

@Aligatueur I am not sure what the rules are but I am more than fine for you to post here also I am happy for your advice so far happy to see more and feel free to ask me anything. Also checked your collection and just.......wow.

@deadff00 I will be trying to update once a day but if there is nothing to report then probably won't post that day.....also if I am to lazy there may be missed days. Image

Image Image
My Shop o. o

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:02 pm

Okay been a bit eventful to say the least. First of all lets go through my findings.

Findings!

Spoiler: show
Found 3 of these guys, first got away second I caught and third I just let go to be honest they are so comon that the pokeball would prob be wasted on it xD

ImageImage

Met only one of these but alas it got away.

ImageImage

Met two of these lil green things the first ran but second decided to stay......so I sold it :awesome:

ImageImage

Lastly a shiny I am not selling unless i get a duplicate. met five of these so far 4 escaped but finally *^*

ImageImage

Gacha!!

This is what came out of the egg, seems hard to find but not very desirable but still happy got something rare in my first gacha and mite get another one x.x I am tempted but seems I need to get my pokedex up to 100 before I can get all the HMs and Rods an the like but then again I do earn about 1,300 on the Super Dungeon a day so Mite get 1 gacha every time one hatches xD instead of one a week otherwise it will drive me nuts.....addict much x.x

Shiny Hunting For Life :awyeah:

Image Image
My Shop o. o

Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]