It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
[ crooked little dreams; an adventurer's log ] 

Image 03/20 - Bel's boosting my income so much! Sure, I haven't bought anything from a map shop in what feels like forever, but... that Eggscope is looking closer than ever. I miss Yun, though. Bel's pretty quiet.

Image 03/25 - From some kind giveaways, I've acquired a Peppermint Zigzagoon and, hopefully soon, will be a proud momma to a Christmas Cherubi. Adorable! I'm also mass-growing berries for Reed to synthesize some Balls for me, as Bel's reputation with the shopkeepers is less than stellar...

Image 03/27 - I still haven't figured out what these translucent Pokemon are all about. Sure wish I had a Professor to ask about it. Currently, though, my time -- and financial effort! -- is occupied in trying to catch one of each of the fabled Choco Solosis! They come in many flavors, though I'm apprehensive about eating them. Ideally, I'd like to acquire the rarer shiny equivalents too, as I can then breed them to fill my Photo Album / Sprite Gallery. But I'm not having all that much luck... curse my lack of patience!

Image 03/28 - Bel and I made a quick return to Kanto to inquire about the prices of Fluffy Tail, an item that lures Pokemon. After I nearly fainted at the price, we wandered back to Pallet Town and spoke to a lovely girl, who told us, oddly enough, that we get along. That's, um, good? Yes. Good. After the way the stores have been draining my Eggscope Fund to search for these rare candy Pokemon, I do need some cheering up.

Image || Image || Image

Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Image 06/27 - Caught a freakin' shiny Dialga! Luck doesn't even begin to cover it... dang! I'm so happy. Bel doesn't seem impressed, but I think he is happy too. We earned more today while travelling through the dungeons.

Image || Image || Image

Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]