It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
✗ alwayѕ edιтιng, never ιмprovιng 

summary: the format for my breeding shop, soon to be posted in the trade requests forum.

post 1 wrote:
Spoiler: show
━━━━━━━━━━━━
♡ welcome to chansey daycare ! ♡
━━━━━━━━━━━━

rules
    ━━━━━
    • all forum rules apply, of course.
    • please post all offers in thread, not through PM.
    • do not sell any pokemon you receive from me. HOWEVER, you are free to sell offspring at any price :)
    • i will sometimes do personal projects in between public projects, and they will be marked as such. do not ask to be part of my personal queues.

payment
    ━━━━━━━
    • pure (preferred)
    • pinkan trades (also preferred sometimes)
    • special nature pinkan trades
    Image 1.5k Image 30k Image 40k Image 50k

post 2 wrote:
Spoiler: show
━━━━━━━━━━━━
♡ welcome to chansey daycare ! ♡
━━━━━━━━━━━━

current project
    ━━━━━━━━━━━
    Image Hasty nature.

Image 30k Image 25k
    queue wrote:
    • Virachan | 1 egg | Image/Image | free!
    • user | quantity | gender | price

next project
    ━━━━━━━━━━━
    Image Quirky nature.

Image 20k Image 18k
    queue wrote:
    • Virachan | 1 egg | Image/Image | free!
    • user | quantity | gender | price

breeding | auction | giveaway | journal | wishlist

Last edited by choco7aco on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:32 pm

Last edited by choco7aco on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:23 pm

vdex note:
      horsea project is going slowly but i can deal.

next time i make a queue it'll probably be fewer slots, eight seems to be a bit much.

personal note:
      life is going okay! summer has been pretty uneventful other than playing a lot of league with some online friends.

i went clothes shopping for the first time since surgery (two months ago, whoaaa), and it went well!
      i hauled a couple pairs of jeans, a black belt, a leather jacket, some socks, black tights, black flats for choir, and some rad boots.

i'll probably go again in a couple months for some sweaters, flannels, all that good stuff.

i re-shaved my head and my hair is all brown again. i'll re-dye it soon hopefully! and there will be pictures :3

Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:33 pm

vdex note:
      nothing to note.

personal note:
      i've had breakdowns for the past couple nights because my boyfriend has been ignoring me for the past week ahaha

i'm done waiting for things to work themselves out, it's been four years and will take at least six more before anything can possibly happen between us.

next time i talk to him (which at this rate will be in a couple weeks when school starts), i'm dumping him. idc why he's been ignoring me, i'm done.

and i'm starting to crush on a guy way older than i am and he's an online friend i don't want this to happen again OTL

Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:10 pm

vdex note:
      breeding project is taking forever because of how busy i've been, blaaaah

sorry to everyone who wanted an egg, it'll be quite awhile ;-;

personal note:
      it's been awhile so there's a lot to say!

i've been super busy because 1) school just started and 2) i'm now a part of my school's fall play!
      everything is super exciting, and i'm enjoying it for sure, but it eats up allll my free time.
      i'm at school from 6 am to anywhere from 6-9 pm. by the time i get home, i just have a snack, check on here, and go to bed. i'm always exhausted.
      since rehearsals are every day after school and sometimes on weekends, i haven't been able to do therapy for the past five weeks. that's wearing on me a bit. but i'll deal.

i ended up breaking up with my boyfriend on the first day of school, but we're staying friends. he's been super cold though so i'm not sure it'll last.

and i am now dating the older guy. i was worried at first, but it's been going really well.
      i made sure to discuss ~boundaries~ with him very early so nothing stupid happens like last time.

the play finishes next saturday, and then i'll have some free time again. schoolwork itself isn't a problem, so i'll be back, i swear!

Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:41 am

vdex note:
      finished up my pinkan horsea project!
      next project iiis pinkan togepi! just need to breed a female so i can evolve it and start breedin more pinkans :)

i'm kind of in an awkward place where i have enough money for my league breeding projects, but no natures for it haha.
      i'll get em eventually! i'm planning on donating to the site sometime so that'll help me accumulate some natures.

personal note:
      "i'm gonna post in here way more often!" -posts every month-

anyway, older guy was a huge mistake. whoooops. we broke up and now he's kinda stalking me.
      i tried blocking him on everything but he's finding all sorts of sites i go on and sending me messages. i hate it.

that was a couple weeks ago that we split, and since then, i had a brief thing with a boy from school.
      that lasted roughly a week before i realised it wasn't gonna work lmao.

i should probably quit cycling through guys like this. it just doesn't work and it feels really gross.

on the bright side, the boy i was with before all this (a couple posts ago) has stayed my best friend and we're still super close. c:
      we're not planning on dating again (at least not while we're still in high school), but i'm glad we're staying together, at least as friends.

Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:52 pm
Manly Princess

Virachan wrote:
"i'm gonna post in here way more often!" -posts every month-
I am so incredibly guilty of this as well.

Re: natures, if there is anything in my collection that would help, I would be happy to loan for your personal breeding projects :)

I'm sorry to hear about the older guy being a stalker and not respecting your boundaries. I hope that they go away and leave you alone soon. Shoo fly!

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Please PM me for urgent matters.

Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:17 pm
Profile WWW

Ardonye wrote:
    Re: natures, if there is anything in my collection that would help, I would be happy to loan for your personal breeding projects :)

I'm sorry to hear about the older guy being a stalker and not respecting your boundaries. I hope that they go away and leave you alone soon. Shoo fly!

that's really sweet, thank you very much <3

and yeee. i hope so too. this happened with another guy but he lived closeby so my parents got to talk to him and sort things out.

this guy though...i just gotta waaait it out. it's pretty cruddy but i'll manage.

Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:58 pm

vdex note:
      finally started breeding pinkan togepi :) i had the realisation that i could just pinkan one instead, but oh well.
      maybe i'll donate and put a capsule on one of em? who knows.

personal note:
      "super close" with my ex didn't last very long. he and i aren't talking for now because he's upset with me.
      i've had mental breakdowns twice this week and at this point i've just kind of accepted that this is something that happens.
      i'm calling my psychiatrist later about it though. maybe upping my dosage will help somewhat.
      i'm losing most of my friends because of this stuff and it's beyond frustrating for me.

Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:56 pm

vdex note:
      i am astonished that i've already gotten two togepi eggs. and one was a female!
      i thought about raffling the female but then i realised i'm selfish and i want to keep it haha.
      just one more, then i'm on to breeding natures for people :)

personal note:
      i'm making some terrible life choices, but i like to think that if this is my low point, it can only get better from here.

Mon Nov 23, 2015 2:54 pm
Manly Princess

Dang I'm sorry your personal life is not too hot right now. Hope people stop being butts to you and things look up!

You seem to breed mostly pinkans, but if you are interested I'd love to see your Dreamy Flaaffy nature bred!

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Please PM me for urgent matters.

Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:21 pm
Profile WWW

vdex note:
      bred another female togepi and gave it to seiko in exchange for some brightpowders :D :D :D

now i'm breeding some regular special natures. and i'll remember that dreamy flaaffy request! (after i breed six other natures lmaooo)

personal note:
      my stalker found my address and sent me flowers hahahaha fml

on the bright side, i'm back to talking with my ex. i apologised to him for treating him like crap and he accepted. thank goodness. i've needed him around lately.

i got strep/scarlet fever so i'm missing even more school and my grades are going downhill fast. whoops.

Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:23 pm

vdex note:
      50 discards for one egg. and i need a male. UGHHHH.

i'm so glad we're getting to the holiday season though, giving and receiving gifts is absolutely the best <33

personal note:
      probably gonna switch to online school in a couple months if all goes well. i can't deal with the public school environment anymore.

other than that, life has been alright, but school is beyond stressful for me. :\

Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:02 pm

vdex note:
      been working on a bunch of breeding for one person, but it's all for zodiac scrolls, so it's all #worth

i've almost wrapped it up and after that i'll hopefully get to more of my own personal breeding projects.

i'm almost at 400k so i might as well use it for something haha

personal note:
      i'm doing online school now and oh my goodness it's going amazingly!

i'm still taking all my favourite classes at my local school, and all my cores/a few electives online.

they even have music appreciate. how rad is that?

Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm

vdex note:
      past 500k now. i'm a vdex bi-millionaire!

just breeding some shinies and pinkans for myself because i don't feel like seeking people out to borrow special natures.

my activity is so sporadic i really don't wanna be indebted to anyone lol.

personal note:
      it was going well for the first few weeks and then i got really far behind bc life and mental health got in the way :')

now i've essentially dropped out and i'm pursuing my GED instead.
      on the bright side, i should have that done before summer/surgery, which means i will have essentially graduated a year early.

my lack of focus has been an immense issue all my life but online school highlighted it. having to read pages upon pages for every class didn't work for me.
      my psychiatrist ended up diagnosing me with attention deficit and put me on some medication, but then i couldn't sleep for two nights so i stopped taking it lol.
      i hope this all gets figured out soon.

aside from all those shenanigans, my life has been going okay-ish.
      i met a really great guy and most of my time has been dedicated to him which may be bad but ehhh.
      i've been having a really great time with him and i hope this keeps up. c:

Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:15 pm

summary: a list of eggs that i have lying around in my pc.

LEAGUE : (box: the hub)
    Imagestar guardian lux (hatch: ?)
    Imagebard (hatch: ?)
    Imageirelia (hatch: ?)
    Imageunholy morgana (hatch: ?)
    Imagesucculent morgana (hatch: ?)

TRADES : (box: trades)

Last edited by choco7aco on Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 51 times in total.

Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:16 pm

vdex note:
      i hit 750k but then i bought silly stuff :')

also i take it for granted sometimes but everyone on this site is SO NICE i really appreciate it <333

i've been playing too much league and they're super toxic on there and it's a really bad environment lol

i'm playing lots more often now which means i can hunt for retros/shinies/events/all sorts of stuff! still unlucky as always tho

personal note:
      got my GED, was searching for jobs but decided against applying since idk when my surgery is gonna be (sometime in the summer)

i've been p depressed and my sleep schedule is awful (it's 6 am and i just pulled an all nighter) but meh

Thu May 05, 2016 7:59 am

Congrats on getting your GED! And good luck with your surgery, I hope it all goes well! <3

Thu May 05, 2016 8:08 am
Profile WWW

reply:
      thank you! it's much appreciated :>

getting out of the hospital last year was much quicker than expected (1 night instead of 3), but that was my weak leg, so recovery will be more difficult this time around.

but i'm hoping for the best!

vdex note:
      i just spent a solid half hour trying to edit my pinkan collection post and i accidentally closed it by hitting middle click instead of left click lol rip

i haven't edited that post in over five months and now it'll be at least a few more weeks before i try again :')

my actual collections are up to date, but i don't do anything with my journal except update my breeding projects.

on the bright side, i did update my about me, pokedex, goals, and hunting sections, so that's a start.

always looking for the positives.

personal note:
      so every night i'm either getting about ~4 hours of sleep or i'm getting 12+ ahaha

it's probably for the best that i don't have a job bc i'm nearly nonfunctional at this point. all i do is sit around in my room and play games and occasionally go out for lunch or coffee with my boyfriend.

most of the time he just comes over bc i'm too depressed and/or anxious to go out.

i'm a bit of a mess and i'm hoping someone or something will put me back together again.

Mon May 09, 2016 2:18 am

vdex note:
      so apparently awhile back when i bred my pinkan togepi, i noted that i withdrew three eggs for myself, but i only have two to show for it. welp

i don't wanna use my last pinkan berry on another togepi but breeding them is sooo expensive and i have projects to get out of the way ;-;

personal note:
      three all nighters in one week, a++

idk if i'll ever quite get back on track lol. or if i should even try. idk if it's worth it.

Fri May 13, 2016 7:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next