It is currently Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
A journal filled with stuff (comments are fine) 

Very very happy with the changing of the TanaJira's appearance rates. I now have 9 different ones (6 regular/3 shiny). Now, I seem to get only the ones I already have, and the ones I don't have either escape my notice or my Dusk Ball.

Also toying with the idea of donating some money to just buy a few Pinkan berries to speed up the process of obtaining one male from each egg group. Especially with the exchange rates between the dollar and the euro... I mean, I have little money to spare, but, you know. Not so little that I can't donate a tiny bit.

Buying thread (special natures) || Trading/selling thread || Journal

Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:47 pm

So. Update-y?

+ Still missing a bunch of TanaJira. It took me probably over 1k refreshes last night to find one (which I already had). I did find a bunch of retro Hoothoot, though, including a Gold and Crystal one less than ten refreshes from each other...

+ After a few days of absolutely nothing (nothing but nearly 50 discards, that is), my daycare decided to give me some Pinkan Swablu eggs again - three females. To finish my queue, I now need two more males, but if this pair's like the Pinkan Wingull, I'll probably get another bunch of females first. Just receieved a male. Just one more, so please, daycare, be nice? :)

+ I caved and got a few DP to buy Pinkan berries with. Now I'm just sitting here waiting for August to start just in case they'll be on sale. Fat chance, I know :P

+ I did go ahead and buy a July parcel. When this Pinkan Swablu queue is done, I'm gonna breed me another Drifloon first to feed Pumpkin Powder.

+ Then - I've just decided this - there'll be a moment of Omanyte breeding (both because I still need a W3 'mon and because I like its Pinkan sprite) to feed a berry

+ After that will probably be a Pinkan Wailmer queue.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:17 am

I know my last post was just 12 hours ago or so, but... 3 of my 8 eggs today were pinkans??? And they were also exactly what I needed?????

??????????

!!!!!!

... Yeah. I don't know how that's possible either. But I chucked in my Omastar now and after that it's Drifblim's turn and then... onto Pinkan Wailmer!

Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:00 pm

Congrats on your daycare luck! c:
I've been lucky with my egg, but never that lucky!
And you can actually post as many time as you like in your own journal.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:22 pm

Thank you :)

And that is good to know! I'd read something like that in the rules section here but I wasn't sure if 12 hours was pushing it :P

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:49 am

Mindlessly refreshing for my Moltres (which I figured would be easier to catch while still with Lyrit) when a Jirachi appears at random. Didn't think that was possible since I was essentially refreshing a map event, and also because, when I was refreshing in Cerulean Cave near the start of the event, I gave up after about an hour or so? because I couldn't find any Jirachi and thus assumed they didn't show up in caves.

Oh, yeah. I also missed a Silver Moltres. Meh :(

Edit: and of course, the only regular TanaJira I still need escapes as well :(

The longer I sit here refreshing, the more ridiculous Moltres starts to look to me...

Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:57 pm

ohmylawd I just finally managed to catch the last regular TanaJira I needed! I need 3 more shinies, but I doubt I'll find them so quickly. I'm just glad I found all the regulars :D

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Looking through the scroll natures to figure out what scroll(s) would be best to buy, I realise once again how much I just want all of those natures. I just love those one-adjective natures. But we all know that's not gonna happen ;_;

Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:28 pm

Just killed my savings >.> But, I suppose it's all good. I was planning on switching to Yun for a bit before going back to Bel (since I needed Pokéballs and the like and... yeah). Then I randomly decided that I might as well max Yun out while I was at it. So I did :P Now it's back to Bel for me. Should be good for my savings, too, methinks :P

Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:27 am

Somehow, I only realised just now that it'll take close to two days to hatch a Wailmer egg. After a few days of my daycare pair's affection being maxed out, they still haven't given me a Pinkan egg. There was a frlg Wailmer in there this morning, though, so I figured I might as well take that. Cheaper and easier than hunting it, I suppose (not that I was gonna do that).

Edit: I should complain more often. The next egg the daycare popped out was Pinkan :D

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:54 am

:yay: Done with Pinkan Wailmer breeding! I recently compiled a shortlist of Pinkans I really like, and from that list, Chinchou was by far my favourite Pokémon, so that's what I'm breeding now :D It's just so adorable and I can't wait for my daycare 'mon to start popping out Pinkan eggs and get my own xD

Also, the random extra male Pinkan Wailmer I got (my daycare's a troll, I swear) is still up for auction!

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:59 am

It's been (nearly?) a week since my daycare pair last bred a Pinkan. At this rate, this queue's gonna last forever, and not only because out of the six eggs I need to breed for said queue, four must be male - also because I'll be going on a two week-ish holiday tomorrow, which means less internet and I'll be lucky if I get a few discards a day in >.> (I mean, don't get me wrong, I look forward to this holiday but I certainly would've liked to have bred a few more Pinkans by now, so there would be a slight chance at finishing this project before October)

Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:37 am

So at least I was able to finish breeding Pinkan Chinchou before October started, but... with the result that my pair for Pinkan Oddish breeding has been in the daycare for a week and a half now, six fulls days of which have been at maximum affection, and, you guessed it... still no Pinkan egg in sight >.> That's, what? 60 discards in total? Meh. Stupid daycare.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:20 am

Posting here partly to get it back on the first page, 'cause although this doesn't get updated very often, I do try to keep things and lists somewhat up to date and I need some posts for reference sometimes :P

Also partly to complain some more about my Minccino queue :P I didn't realise its gender ratio was 25%/75% until I was breeding it, three people were in the queue for a male, and I'd received only a handful of female successes. The first three females were alright, given the queue that I had, the next one got traded, another got auctioned off, and... then I just discarded the next two or three. Then, after those 7 or 8 females, I finally got a male! And another female right after, which I chose to auction off again. Even if it doesn't go past the starting bid, it's still some money coming in, I guess. Especially since I went nuts buying some SNs recently, and trying to win some auctions.

And with all the Pinkan Pokémon I'm still looking to get, I think I'll just breed for myself for a bit again when I get through this Minccino queue. I might choose to put some up for grabs or attempt to arrange trades in other people's topics, but no queues for another bit after this. I think.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:24 am

Pretty sure the Minccino thing is at 12-14 females and 2 males now. One more male. Please? Before the end of the year? (Oh, who am I kidding?)

(I also think that the reason why it took me so long to realise Minccino's warped gender ratio is that the 'regular' eggs my daycare produces seem to have a higher percentage of males, at least in my mind...)

Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:42 am

So. Incredibly. Relieved. Right now. Just retrieved my third and final male Attentive Pinkan Minccino from my daycare. That only took a month >.> But I'm really quite happy now.

Hopefully my upcoming projects won't be quite as painful, but. Who knows.

Edit: and now I come to the conclusion that the person I needed that last male for hasn't been online in 3.5 weeks? Well. Alright.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:50 pm

I know Cowardly isn't exactly the best-fitting nature for a Skarmory, but I do like ironic-y natures quite a bit as well. The only other SN on a Pinkan in the Flying egg group was my Wingull - which, with the Capsule Capsule, had become 'the sausage is people' natured. Which I have no idea what that even refers to, so Cowardly that Skarmory became. And I do love Skarmory's Pinkan sprite a lot, so I can't wait for the egg to hatch :)

In that respect, 'Annoying' perfectly suits Zubat, I reckon. But first I need to breed that nature from a retro onto Pidove, Pinkan said Pidove, and then breed the nature onto Zubat. And I mean, pidgeons are pretty annoying as well, right?

I'm also debating putting that male Pinkan Wailmer egg up for auction or trade (the latter being more likely). It's technically for Professor Savanna, but she doesn't appear to have been online in four months now...

Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:18 am

Totally checking the euro/dollar exchange rates and forecasts to figure out when the best time to donate would be (not that I understand any of it). Dammit, if I'd have known the Euro would go into free fall mode (ten cents in just the past month :P) I'd have donated heaps of cash a couple of months ago or so :P

Breeding an Annoying Pidove now to Pinkan and then breed. Some/Many future projects without anyone else looking to trade will probably go with a Bottled Love because five days to max out affection is too long xD

Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:15 am

Ironically, I'm getting really annoyed at my daycare pair not producing any Annoying natured offspring, even after ~60 discards. Annoying offspring would be the least annoying offspring for me right now :P

Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:04 am

Zubat breeding has started. 1 male, 1 female, 3 eithers, so I'm fairly optimistic in that sense. Then it's Farfetch'd, Pikachu/Marill, Sandile, then maybe shiny Bellsprout; Bidoof, Cacnea, Whismur... and a whole lot of other stuff. For which I will use some Bottle Loves to hopefully speed things up a bit.

Oh, and that one I was hoping to borrow but won't ask for until I'm nearly ready to actually, you know. Breed it.

Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next