It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
\\ [ ן๏ยгภคl ] // ✓ comments welcomed 

\\ [ ן๏ยгภคl ] //
posting is welcomed

๒ครเςร
Just a place where I'll post events or what happened during the day.
Nothing too special. I don't really have much that goes on.
I wish I was fancy-smancy at coding, but I'm not so this is
good enough for me.
\ o /

๒єlєﻮ๏гє
Hi I'm belegore, belly, belly-boo, whatever you want to call me.
I'm 22yrs and bi/a and totally a single goldfish cracker in a sea of pretzels.
My favorite color is brown. Yes, all the brown shades because hella.
I dig hyenas and large transforming robots and warping tall-things.
~( ~)

Last edited by belegore on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Listening to; Jen Tidus - O Death || Watching this; DOOR TROUBLES - Animated Classics

Okay so first journal entry whoo! \ o /

Let's see, I got super nervous starting up my story about my old muses I brought back from the dead.
I mean, I started them off with a tumblr because I enjoyed MC so much and then suddenly I just stopped.
Well it's back up because I miss drawing the four/five of them and Pest is just a cutie I can't stop drawing him!

Meanwhile, been hunting for a shiny Weedle for some time with no luck, but I was fortunate to come across these:

Spoiler: show
Crystal;
Image Image
Emerald;
Diamond/Pearl;

So I guess it wasn't a complete waste of time b/c it was totally worth finding those adorable bugs.
But my fails were refreshing over a b/r Kakuna which made me wail in distress for two seconds and proceed hunting.
"OTL

Last edited by belegore on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Listening to; nothing || Watching this; nothing

I messed up really bad on tumblr.

Possibly half the fandom hates me when I was trying to get in touch with someone I used to talk to.
I don't know if they were attacking me b/c it appeared I was attacking them (I was concerned for them, not saying they were rude etc), but it turned into a hell storm and I just feel so horrible and about ready to sleep forever because of it. I just feel miserable and shaking so violently right now. I'm scared.

It ended an hour ago, but the effects just have hit me hard.
I don't really have many friends to help calm me down...

Alternate catches of the day;
Diamond/Pearl;
Platinum;
Image Image

If you want to buy any of these, just ask and we can negotiate. I won't be selling any of the bugs that I find, so I apologize on that.

Last edited by belegore on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:43 am

Listening to; nothing || Watching this; nothing

I'm tired.
I feel a lot better than yesterday and I just feel like writing something that isn't at all related to PKMN and just to unleash some feeling. I enjoy Transformers a whole lot, so I might as well write something.

Unholy--
Although it wasn't what it was supposed to be appear to be, the gladiator of old bared his filed dentals at the one he once called brother. The smaller contraption trapped under a pointed hoof of the dull grey flier proved he was a better fighter than the librarian turned Prime. The scene was supposed to show victory, the fall of the Prime, but to the gladiator himself, the scene was one of cowardice. He could easily tear the machine in two if he so desired at that very moment.

But he didn't. He didn't because he didn't want to be a coward any longer, to have to trample down the younger guardian beneath him. He wanted to chisel away at his mental stability, keep making him feel like he has failed. Every planet he will encounter is dead, and he would be the cause of the extermination and annihilation. Yes, that sounded like the best plan to weaken the Prime enough so he would be a coward and not him. The Prime would come begging to him to end his madness, because he would be the creator of said madness.

Megatron, leader of the Decepticons, lifted his hoof and stepped back. The Prime sputtered energon past bruised and cut lips, a sound of confusion on his lips as he stared up with questioning optics. The gladiator met cyan with crimson, white halos large and thick, a sign of calmness.

"Why release me?" He asked the warlord as he only cracked a smile. His lips, too, were bruised and cut. The two were fighting one another for what seemed to be hours before fatigue made the Prime slip, and the gladiator took his chance to throw him everything he had. Only seconds ago the Autobot leader had a blade at his throat.

"Because, Optimus, I would much rather have your madness be your own end." Megatron stated as he shifted to face the younger mech, gears grinding and howling as litters of scratches and grooves caught the light in strange angles, making it look like liquid mercury was flowing down the tears.

"Madness?" The Prime echoed, running scared and nicked digits over his neck and chassis to run over the bumps and divots in his plating.

"Yes, madness. I want you to be so overwhelmed with grief at what a failure you've become, that you'll beg me for mercy from your madness. That or you end yourself because you lied to all those species that you vowed to protect." The gladiator ground his dentals as he watched the one below him watch him with confusion. But the sudden realization of what the gladiator meant caused his lips to twist in a half-victorious smile.

"You will do no such thing, Megatron. I will not allow it." Optimus Prime said as his optics narrowed, his battle mask was still in place. He stood up, shaking slightly from fatigue and the loss of energon. The gladiator only laughed, energon spilling past his lips before he spat off to the side. Wiping his lips he smirked.

"I've already started." He said as he held his servos off to the side. "You're in the middle of a galactic genocide. Cybertron was the first to fall. Earth is going to go into it's first nuclear apocalypse thanks to me, and you'll be unable to stop it."

There was a strange glint in the gladiator's optics that seemed to put the Prime on edge. Nearby a jet screamed through the silence and the sound of gears grinding and screeching as a sleek flier landed only a few meters away, landing with the grace as the warlord did often. It was as if he was trying to be like him. They shared a trait like they were brothers, perhaps half brothers? The seeker approached, bowed low, and spoke.

"My liege, we successfully put Arcee out of commission." His lips curled back into that sly grin, even wider as the reaction the Prime gave was enough to make his wings fan out in a proud manner. Megatron let a rumble escape his scared chassis and he chuckled lowly.

"Excellent." Megatron watched the Prime's optics grow wide before they closed tightly. He knew Arcee was reckless and charged in based on her feelings, but she was a brave warrior. Her death would not go forgotten. "As I said, Optimus Prime. It has begun and you cannot stop it this time."

It's been a while since I wrote something like this. I never think ahead, just put my fingers on the keyboard and go.
I really hope to join in some roleplays on here, I want to expand my horizons and try out something to do with animals. I'm never really good at it and never done PKMN once.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:29 am

Listening to; Gigi D' Agostino - Blablabla || Watching this; nothing

It's great how you can have a bad day and then suddenly talk about something so stupid like ducks and then just have a blast.
God I love my besties so much I don't know what I would without them. QU Q

On a side note, got Venasaur to lvl 100!
Aww yis. Now what should I max him out in?

HP, ATTK, DEF, S.ATTK, S.DEF, SPEED
COOL, TOUGH, BEAUTY, SMART, CUTE

I want to just buff him all out and he'll be so swaggity swag.

OH! Caught these~
FR/LG;
Emerald;

Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:14 am

Listening to; nothingv|| Watching this; Red VS Blue S4

I've gotten obsessed with RvB.
I made a Freelancer Elite, and I might just write up a story.
Replacing it with the MC one.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:37 am

Listening to; Regina Spektor - You've Got Time|| Watching this; nothing

I thought I should make a PKMN OC, and it happened to be a Slowpoke who isn't her normal coloration, NOR shiny! She's light blue, baby blue to be exact, and she carries around a clover in her tail. Her name, so original wow, is Clover. She's a berry planter/grower and often hands out berries for free! I don't have much details on her, but I re-colored the slowpoke sprite and gave her a little temporary sketch as a place holder. I don't know why a Slowpoke, I guess because I can relate to them?

I also have an Abosl character I had in mind for quite some time, he doesn't have a name, though. Albatross sounds like a good name for him. His horn is missing- taken by a poacher. I remember reading an entry on a POKEdex that their horns could sense danger. He's a little harsh and rude at times, but he warms up quickly and is an ally you will not regret making.

I'd love to use these guys in a roleplay. But I never did a PKMN RP before. Ahah. I'm so nervous when I want to join a roleplay...

Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Listening to; 【鏡音リン】 ココロ|| Watching this; nothing

Well, I am confused as to how on GPX+, I pick a random egg, and it hatched into a shiny. Huh. I wasn't even shiny hunting either. Strange. Oh well, it's a shiny Magikarp and female with the bold nature. Heh. My first shiny on there lol.

Also, TEF created three new sets for the players, I am so glad we finally got something else added to the game! The sets resemble a koi fish, a barn owl and the swan. The work is very amazing and it looks fantastic in game. I managed to make copies of myself to get all three sets and then get close ups for those who are unable to see because of not being able to run the game.

Other than that, just recovered from a very bad stomach virus and now I feel somewhat better. Been teaching myself XHTML so I can do some CSS stuff, which should be fun. Other than that, nothing is new with me.

Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:26 pm

Listening to; Tum Aa Gaye Ho Noor Aa - Life of Pi OST || Watching this; Poltergeist (MOVIE)

Just finished watching Life of Pi again and I just get lost in the story and creativity and imagination of something that could very much happen. I took a few screen caps of Richard Parker because let's face it, R.P. is the best tiger. :b

Also restarted my Soul Silver (I have no net, so I can't get a friend code, sorry :( ) and actually keeping track while I hunt for a shiny Dunsparce (bc Dunsparce is my fav yo).

Mm..

Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]