It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
A diary of a hungry puff ball. Feel free to post. 

Made by anti_inferno.

This journal is basically where I write off anything that comes out of my mind and this is mainly for myself. So posting here is an option!

Kirby-Chan wrote:
Profile:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Timezone: [UTC - 6] Central Standard Time
Hometown: Twinleaf Town (Sinnoh)
Starter Pokemon: Piplup. I picked Piplup because penguins are my favorite animal. :3

First Shiny: Zigzagoon. I name him Lucky because it was the first shiny I saw, but I click too fast and went away. It took me awhile, but I manage to see another shiny and caught it.

First Retro: A crystal Caterpie and I caught it with the choco ball during the 2011 Easter event. I evolve it and train Butterfree to level 100.
l
l
V

First Green Pokemon: Caught it during the 2nd anniversary of Vdex event (with the rainbow Mew and Smeargle). Found a lot of retros and shiny Pokemon during this event.

✯Random facts about me✯

✵ Despite having pink schemes in my signature, pink is not my favorite color. My favorite colors are green and blue.

✵ Mario used to be my #1 favorite character, but then I played a Kirby game and watched the anime and then I fell in love will the pink puff ball. I am not exactly sure why, but beside the cuteness, I think I love Kirby because of his/her curiosity and is secretly a badass puff ball. It's the nice ones you have to watch out for and Kirby fits in that category.

✵ My personality is I am outgoing and down to earth. Even though I tend to be quiet at times, I have fire in my heart and I am not afraid to speak my mind. I tend to be stubborn especially if it's something I really care about like my friends and family. Sometimes I don't like expressing my emotions and (It's a bad habit I made form my childhood) and it tends to either making people annoy at me or don't really understand me. If I get to know someone, I became less wary to that person and express my feelings more.

✵ My favorite type of chocolate is milk.

✵ In some way, I can related myself to Kirby. Despite having a somewhat pessimistic attitude, I can be cheerful. It sounds like I just contradict myself, but it's true because even though I am in a situation where it's depressing I always ask myself: It's there anything I can do to make it better? I don't necessary believe that my actions are going to be successful, but I believe it's better just give up everything and watch everything fall apart. Even if I gave hope to someone that they are able to overcome it, I feel that I accomplish something. The best thing I can describe this feeling is I am a determiner.

✵ The way I show my personality varies with the people I hang out with. With my friends, I tend to show my goofy side, but I am also the brain and level-headed of the group. With my teachers depending how close I am with them, I tend to be more serious and revealing more of my philosophical personality. I felt comfortable showing the most nerdiest side of me to one of my teachers because they understand me more than my friends. All of my friends are nerds in some way, but at times there are some parts of me they wouldn't be able to understand.

✵ I have a strong empathy and it helps me to actually have a strong connection with some of the teachers. I can actually know why does my teacher acting a certain way to the class instead taking the usual route as venting out toward them.

✵ The first Pokemon game I play is Pokemon Stadium. I actually own my first Pokemon game (Fire Red) in 8th grade.

✵ I am old-fashioned: I would rather talking to someone face to face than using IM or Facebook. I would prefer writing in a journal than posting it in internet. Though I am trying to write a journal in vdex, I want to try it out and see how long I can hold on.

✵ Despite the fact Kirby is one my favorite video game characters, I have never actually own a Kirby game. However, I did play a Kirby- game which is Kirby Adventure.

✵ I have a harder time friending people in the internet than in real-life. I guess part of the reason is I am old-fashioned and part of it is that I don't feel the same connection with the people in the internet as in real-life.

✵ My favorite type is grass and my favorite pokemon is Vileplume because I love the design and I started to like it more while playing Fire Red.

✵ The first anime I watched is Sailor Moon! I fell in love with that show and Mars is my favorite character when I was little. But the anime that always be my all-time favorite is Cardcaptor Sakura! ^_^ Sakura is simply adorable and sweet and you can't help it but she makes you smile. I didn't like how the anime end because it didn't resolved Sakura's feelings to Syaoran until the second movie.In the manga, it ends with Sakura and Syaoran reunited together and hugging each other. The ending makes you awwww. ^_^

✵ My first Pokemon plushie I own is a Charmander.

✵ I can't BB code to save my life, so the journal is obviously not going to be pretty or filled with pictures.

✵ What I mainly wrote is my day and my current mood and rarely related to what I did in Vdex.

The Warp Star shop!
Buying: A lot of Sunstones Auction: Nothing Kickass: A Revolution Wishlist

MI time: 12:07 at Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday.

Last edited by Kirby-Chan on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:20 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:11 pm
Profile WWW

Hobbies:

Video games: Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, Super Smash Bros, etc.
TV Shows: How I Met Your Mother, Sherlock Holmes (BCC series), Big Bang Theory, Family Guy, & The Simpsons
Anime: ???

Clubs I am part of:

Image - Banner by Cree8

WHAT’S YOUR SIGN?
a star sign club

Long term goals:

Breeding in the future: Image Image Image (For future giveaway) Image (For future giveaway, will be tradelock) Image (Not evolved)
Image (Will evolve into --->) Image Image (Cute Mascot named Kyubey)

Last edited by Kirby-Chan on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:26 am, edited 15 times in total.

Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:12 pm
Profile WWW

Feburary 2, 2012

- Created my first journal in Vdex.

- Added info. The reason why I named "A diary of a hungry puff ball" rather than replacing diary with journal because diary seems a better fit than journal.

- Hold a white flute auction right now. Thinking about auctioning Lyrit natures, but I will wait for a few days to see. Guess I need to advertise the Lyrit natures discount more. Trading for other natures other than Lyrit natures is not an option for me. I have no other interest in special natures other than Lyrit natures. Don't get me wrong, I respect who enjoys collecting varies of special natures, but doesn't appeal to me and it's a lot of work to keep track of who are you breeding for.

- Question that I have in mind (You can feel free to think about it, post it in your journal, or even post in my journal): How do you come up with your username? Does your username fits or describe you well?

I came up with my username, Kirby-Chan by combining my favorite character and adding a -Chan is used to girls and cute animals which fits Kirby well.

My username means that I am cheerful, and can easily charm everyone even the most grumpy person. The username does kinda decscribe me since I tend to be kind to people and able to befriend and (in some cases even get close) with one of my strict teachers. I have multiple personalities just like Kirby have multiple abilities that he can easily change(even the ones that contradict themselves): Quiet, Outgoing, reserved, goofy, curious, open-minded, and intelligent.

The Warp Star shop!

Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 pm
Profile WWW

Feburary 6, 2012

- Have Chemisty and math homework while juggling with scholarships and essays. -_- So much work that I want to scream my lungs out.

- Decided to auction "Knives? I'm not sure what you're talking about~ :)" nature on the Female Wooper and making it ended on the 10th before Saturday. Doesn't look like a lot of people know that I specifically sell Lyrit natures at my shop. Or that my rules are too strict since I only accept Lyrit nature trades. :( I might think about auctioning "Watching you asleep :)" nature on a male Numel on Sunday if no buys it. I usually have good luck on special nature (except for anything with Bulbasaur XD) and it rarely takes me more than 20 discards to get it. Kinda reminds me from the GAR giveaway I did where the rate of disard is normally 1/5 for me lol. Since I don't lose much money from discarding, I set the AB low because of that and since people are pretty much broke from buying this month's parcel. That and I am not interested makiing so much profit and so people have more access to Lyrit natures. Very few people own it and people who have Lyrit natures are busy breeding other natures or have a really big breeding list.

-Ate Pho for dinner ( A beef flavor soup) and it was really good! :D When I leave home soon, I will worry that I will get homesick and miss my traditional food. ;_; But it's for the better. At least I can learn how to live on my own during college.

The Warp Star shop!

Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:52 pm
Profile WWW

Feburary 20, 2012

Current mood: Feeling overwhelming with rage, frustration, and more frustration.

.... Okay, not that frustrated but it's close enough. Maybe.

-Been so busy with writing essays while juggling with homework which is why I visit Vdex less often. I have so much pressure since I have to choose where I am going to college. Projects are due very soon and I am stress out right now.

- And I haven't receive a single "I follow you until you love me" nature from the daycare. :(

- I decided to donate one of my nature eggs to the Stay Alive 2.0 Thread. :)

-Sent Valentine mails to people for people who mail me. And mail a few random people.

The Warp Star shop!

Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:43 pm
Profile WWW

Feburary 22, 2012

Current mood: Tenacious, yet have determination.

-Finished the scholarships for this month! :D Now I need to focus on the essays that is due next week.

-Still have no luck on the special nature breeding. -_-

-And no luck on catching a retro Articuno.

-Until Easter, I won't be so active in the forum, though I am still working on the orders from my shop.

The Warp Star shop!

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 pm
Profile WWW

April 10, 2012

Current mood: Tired

Current music that stucks in my head (in the bad way): Stupid hoe by Nicki Minaj. I don't even like her, but I watched people dancing this song which makes me want to learn how to dance. And before you know it, this song became catchy as hell (even though this song makes no sense whatsoever).

-For Lent, I decided to be inactive in Vdex because I was on it too much and it's something I like. The only time I log in is when to discard the egg from the daycare for fulfilling people's order. Which is why I miss out the April parcel Pokemon and the items and I really want an Allen. ;_; But I am active in Vdex again! And I already set up the raffle for celebrating my anniversary. ^_^

-I have been holding 2 shiny balls for awhile and I intended to use one for catching a retro Moltres because it's my favorite legendary Pokemon that looks pretty when it's shiny. The other one will be used for a raffle because I know there's a lot of people who wanted it for putting on their own favorite pokemon but there's a lack of donators selling to nondonators (let alone having a limited amount of monthly parcel items/pokemon). I was glad the new rule for reselling the parcel items for profit is enforce to protect the donators who were kind selling 20k (and even 15K!) to nondonators out of kindness. Unfortunately, it is more difficult to find parcel sellers since either people who are friends with them or know where's the shop is located. Auctions are more common on selling 50k for a monthly parcel. After April, it seems there's not much people selling parcel in the auctions for 50k and the prices of the parcel seems more stable than last month.

-Clicked over a strawberry Togepi. It's fine though, since I don't have much in interest collecting them. I personally like the Chocomareep better and they are more tastier.

-Surprised that there a lot of people who are taking interest in the gacha raffle. O.O Lol I was thinking about buying 5 more eggs later this night.

-I should really stop procrastinating and get back to work.

The Warp Star shop!

Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:48 pm
Profile WWW

April 11, 2012

Current mood: Mellow

- Have a few customers buying at my shop. :) 2 of them were offering a nature trade and I will wait and see if one of them will finish up the quest to decide. The other person unfortunately I decline her because there is a long breeding list and I don't do nature trade if the person isn't going to breed the nature anytime soon or not close to finish the previous order.

-Why do I enforce the rule: Nature trades can be accepted if a person is currently breeding the nature or have a spare egg? Well one of the reasons is I often see it in Vdex is when someone has a long breeding list, the problem with it is if a user suddenly disappears and the person breeds the egg for them, how do they reach them? You're stuck with the egg and you are waiting for that person to be active again and you don't know for sure if that user is still interested in that egg (or if they ever respond to you) Not only you are stuck in the dilemma whether you should sell the egg or not, you wasted your time breeding the egg and it's frustrating. Especially when you spend a lot of money for it and time and you can't do anything about it. I often see this problem in Vdex where the Breeder successfully bred the requested egg for the user, but they went MIA or were banned.

-I am also cautious on the daycare rate. You never know how long it takes to finish one order. Never underestimate the RNG. The worst case for me was I was trolled for almost 2 months with 4 female Shello "I'll follow you until you love me~" nature before finally getting a male one for the person. Lately, I got luckly getting a Tildes~ nature on a silver Jigglypuff in a short amount of time and just today I got a Obssesive female Mareep with no discard. o.O
I really hope it doesn't turn from having luck eventually disappear and I get a series of bad streaks. It happens to me before with the Knives nature.

-I feel so proud of myself because I actually get my math homework which suppose to help me prepare for the IB exam.

-I have a thought that has been stuck in my head for awhile and I want to write it down somewhere to sort out my thoughts. Maybe tomorrow I do that when I am not busy.

-Haven seen any chocotogepi lately...

The Warp Star shop!

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:49 pm
Profile WWW

Hi, Kirby-chan! Your intro post is very interesting. I read your entire intro and it seems we have a few things in common! Particularly the 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 7th points. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Snap. :3 I think it's kind of rare for people to post as much information about themselves as you have, which is sad because I generally like to know a person's interests and personality before I approach them...

also this:
Quote:
I have no other interest in special natures other than Lyrit natures.
I can understand this so much. ouo Before the Lyrit natures were released there were only three that I really wanted to own.

But I'm opening a breeding stand so I decided to pick out a few more non-Lyrit natures that won't collect dust in my PC to accept as payment. :3

eta: I like that your entries have a lot of content. It's almost 7am so I have to read the rest later.~ Also, since I did read that far I'll answer your question. c:

How do you come up with your username? Does your username fits or describe you well?

I've been awed by the username "pocket" ever since I saw an account with the same name on LiveJournal. I like pockets and tiny things that can fit into them; I'm really small, as well, so I suppose pocket does describe me well. :3

I usually go by names like espyr and ethereal (on other websites) because I like mythology and esoteric subjects. I think those names fit me well, too, because I'm sensitive and not very memorable. n __ n; Like an ephemeral memory.

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:48 am

pocket wrote:
Hi, Kirby-chan! Your intro post is very interesting. I read your entire intro and it seems we have a few things in common! Particularly the 3rd, 5th, 6th, and 7th points. My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Snap. :3 I think it's kind of rare for people to post as much information about themselves as you have, which is sad because I generally like to know a person's interests and personality before I approach them...

also this:
Quote:
I have no other interest in special natures other than Lyrit natures.
I can understand this so much. ouo Before the Lyrit natures were released there were only three that I really wanted to own.

But I'm opening a breeding stand so I decided to pick out a few more non-Lyrit natures that won't collect dust in my PC to accept as payment. :3

eta: I like that your entries have a lot of content. It's almost 7am so I have to read the rest later.~ Also, since I did read that far I'll answer your question. c:

How do you come up with your username? Does your username fits or describe you well?

I've been awed by the username "pocket" ever since I saw an account with the same name on LiveJournal. I like pockets and tiny things that can fit into them; I'm really small, as well, so I suppose pocket does describe me well. :3

I usually go by names like espyr and ethereal (on other websites) because I like mythology and esoteric subjects. I think those names fit me well, too, because I'm sensitive and not very memorable. n __ n; Like an ephemeral memory.

@pocket: I am glad that you find my journal interesting and happy that you read it! And the fact we shared some things in common. :3 And I agree with you with getting to know people part. I would personally like to know what people's personality and interest because it's more interesting and it you get to know a person much more than their avatar and it feels like you met them face to face.

And I find it fascinating how the nickname and other names connects to you. ^_^ I am also very small as well too. I am 4 feet and 11 inches and my friends occasionally make fun of my height. -_- But we make fun of each other all the time. XD

I have a lot of content in my journal because I like to write whatever comes out my mind and I like to be thoughtful and have complete thoughts. Sometimes I get carried away. XD But I like to put my thoughts by writing on something and to reflect on myself.

The Warp Star shop!

Last edited by Kirby-Chan on Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:01 pm
Profile WWW

Date: April 13, 2012
Mood: Relaxed
Think of the place that you consider to be home, even if you do not live there right now. Why does this place feel like home to you?

I considered my high school as a second home because it's where I grow and improve myself. I also take risks and done some things I would never actually do such as giving a speech to a crowd, being in National Honors Society, and being myself. At home, I acted more reserve and careful and I tend to choose a safe choice and never actually try something daring. Not only I get to change for the better and became more involved with my community, I made a lot of friends who supports me and helps with my problems. We have each other back and we understand what each of us went through.

My high school is where I have always have someone to talk to about anything: Whether it's my friends or a teacher. I felt the people in the school cares about the students and I feel comforable here. School doesn't need to feel like you have to do schoolwork all the time: I join various clubs and enjoy being involved and doing things I like.

The Warp Star shop!

Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:43 pm
Profile WWW

It seems you're taller than me. I'm 5'2". |D But my weight makes me look even tinier than that sometimes. Occasionally someone will tease me but I actually prefer being short. ouo Do you ever wish you were tall?

I don't really have a place that I feel I can call "home" in the same sense that you refer to your high school as home, but I'm optimistic that I'll find one.

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:47 pm

pocket wrote:
It seems you're taller than me. I'm 5'2". |D But my weight makes me look even tinier than that sometimes. Occasionally someone will tease me but I actually prefer being short. ouo Do you ever wish you were tall?

I don't really have a place that I feel I can call "home" in the same sense that you refer to your high school as home, but I'm optimistic that I'll find one.

At times I do, but I eventually get used to be short and happy about my overall look. ^_^ People tend to struggle to like their own bodies, but it's important to love ourselves for who we are instead of shaping ourselves according to what people thinks or what society thinks.

I am sure that you can find a place that you can call home. :) A home doesn't have to a place where you just talk to people. As long you feel like this is a place where you can always go if you want to get away from your problems, to think, or to feel like you are safe here, then that's home.

The Warp Star shop!

Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 pm
Profile WWW

Was too tired to post yesterday's post last night. -_-

April 14, 2012

Song that describes my day: Shoes by Liam. XD

-Went shopping with my friends for prom dresses. The best part of it that it's free! :D Since I already have a prom dress, I helped my friend to find her. Normally I don't like shopping, but this was a fun experience. The helpers were nice and there were a lot of dresses to choose for. I wish there were more selections on shoes and jewelry though. But overall I have a good Saturday, if my friend didn't mention chemistry... but it doesn't bug me.

-Saturday discounts in my shop! Though there were only 3 people buying berries and there was a series of trading PP berries to shadowpup88 and Lily. This made my day. XD The trading was more like throwing berries at them. :P

The Warp Star shop!

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:43 am
Profile WWW

PROM NIGHT? :D
Oops. I would have toots ordered berries from you but I was abit out of it yesterday D:

ImageImageImage
Pet my daruma?

Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:57 am

NTrinnu2 wrote:
PROM NIGHT? :D
Oops. I would have toots ordered berries from you but I was abit out of it yesterday D:

Don't worry. It's every Saturday though I won't sell as many Pp berries. :D

Can't wait for prom! I will go to my friend's prom and my own prom. (My friend goes to another school).

The Warp Star shop!

Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:27 am
Profile WWW

THAT IS SO EXCITING :D
Pwetty dresses, "prince charming" and .. waltzing :D /Iwishtherewaswaltzing D:

ohtay :D I'll try rmb this coming sat :DDD

ImageImageImage
Pet my daruma?

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Kirby-Chan wrote:
-Saturday discounts in my shop! Though there were only 3 people buying berries and there was a series of trading PP berries to shadowpup88 and Lily. This made my day. XD The trading was more like throwing berries at them. :P

It literally felt like YOU WERE PELTING THE BERRIES AT MY FACE!! :V We were panicking because I had an exam and she was busy most of the day and by the time we could trade, all the berries might be gone. XD; Thanks again for all your help! I'm genuinely surprised that your shop wasn't mobbed by ninjas. > w<;;

I love how you kept the Saturday theme, and that your shop specializes in Lyrit natures. * v* Great journal, by the way~ <3

Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:21 pm
Profile WWW

NTrinnu2 wrote:
THAT IS SO EXCITING :D
Pwetty dresses, "prince charming" and .. waltzing :D /Iwishtherewaswaltzing D:

ohtay :D I'll try rmb this coming sat :DDD

I wish I can dance. @_@ Sadly I can only dance in my mind or with my friends. (Unfortunately acting like a fool XD)

xxFrozenFlower wrote:
Kirby-Chan wrote:

It literally felt like YOU WERE PELTING THE BERRIES AT MY FACE!! :V We were panicking because I had an exam and she was busy most of the day and by the time we could trade, all the berries might be gone. XD; Thanks again for all your help! I'm genuinely surprised that your shop wasn't mobbed by ninjas. > w<;;

I love how you kept the Saturday theme, and that your shop specializes in Lyrit natures. * v* Great journal, by the way~ <3

I actually was surprise that I wasn't mobbed by ninjas too. o.O Hope you do well on the exam. Didn't know that you have an exam yeaterday. :O

I didn't advertise the discounts since I was afraid that I would get ninja by so many people. @_@

Edit: The forum was empty on Saturday. Even WYS thread was slow and I usually can't keep up with the conversation.

Since there are some people who are looking for particular natures or wanted to collect certain nature types, I narrow it down to Lyrit natures and that I like Lyrit natures.

The Warp Star shop!

Last edited by Kirby-Chan on Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:02 pm
Profile WWW

Really? D: that bad? xD I can't dance either. xD
I try to :3 but I never really went for ballroom dancing D:
I wish I did :O

ImageImageImage
Pet my daruma?

Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next