It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:40 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
Flowers At Dawn 

The Flowers At Dawn.
A Journal by HikariRose225.

This journal is where I will write about my day-to-day activities on vDex, Pokémon SoulSilver: The Water Monotype Challenge, And other activities outside of the world of Pokémon. As you see, I have three different colors for each type of entry, indicated by the colors specified. Outsiders are allowed to comment and note on what I'm doing, and even give advice if necessary. I enjoy hearing what other people have to say about what I do and I'll be glad to hear what others think of my actions.

vDex Project Profile
        ImageNAME: Rosari
        ImageTIME ON vDEX: 1 Year 25 Days
              ImageImageImageImageImageImage
        ImagePOKéMON SEEN: 417 (64%)
        ImagePOKéMON CAUGHT: 362 (55%)

Pokémon SoulSilver: The Water Monotype Challenge Profile
        ImageNAME: Unabara
        ImageTIME PLAYED: 17:01
              ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
        ImagePOKéMON SEEN: 160
        ImagePOKéMON CAUGHT: 24

Pokemon Currently Caught:
          Spoiler: show
          ImageGolduck

ImageNyoromo

ImageMenokurage
              ImageTymokurage

ImageYadoran

ImageJugong

ImageParshen

ImageKingler

ImageAzumao

ImageStarmie

ImageKoiking
              ImageGyarados

ImageOrdairu

ImageRantern

ImageUpaa
              ImageNuoo

ImageOkutan

HM Slaves:
          ImageFly ; Fly
          ImageOtachi ; Whirlpool, Surf, Cut, Headbutt
          ImageMilk ; Strength, Surf, Whirlpool, Rock Smash

ImageImage
ImageImage
my love´s like a

Last edited by HikariRose225 on Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:09 am, edited 7 times in total.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:19 pm
Profile YIM

~Reserved~

ImageImage
ImageImage
my love´s like a

Profile YIM

~Reserved~

ImageImage
ImageImage
my love´s like a

Profile YIM

September 27th, 2011
Found out Shirogane finally gave out the new absol event. Must now catch shiny and normal of this magnificent creature *-*. I shall subside in Celestial Tower 2F refreshing over Litwick after Litwick until an absol comes up. And if a shiny Litwick comes up during the process then I shall catch that too >:D. Damn... skipped over one normal Corrupt Absol D': *cries enough to make a new ocean called "sorrow ocean"*
Bought a crapload of cow and sheep in HMFoM... How am I supposed to feed them all when it's the beginning of winter... xD?

ImageImage
ImageImage
my love´s like a

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:56 pm
Profile YIM

October 1st, 2011
Image Corrupt Absol event extended until the tenth!!! That Shiny Corrupt Absol WILL. BE. MINE. Pretty much spending all day looking for one and a shadow suicune. Then I'll just keep all my ?ells with me from the absols until I have (hopefully) ten or so. Probably five at LEAST if I search enough times. Then I might sell my extras to my shop for lots of money cause they took forever to find P: Started new file in Harvest Moon DS to be shared with my friend Julie. Making a cookie pizza with her at our friend Emily's house today. First day of October. LOVE the smell of Autumn in this month n.n smells so earthy and crisp. And everything's so colorful. I love red, orange, brown, and yellow together. It's makes everything so beautiful n.n This is why Autumn's my favorite season.

ImageImage
ImageImage
my love´s like a

Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:30 am
Profile YIM

April 9th, 2012
    Wow I seemed to have forgotten about this journal o_o oh well, I guess I can update it on everything that's happened...
        Currently working on catching the chocolate togepis :D Hopefully i catch lots. Finally organized my boxes so there aren't random pokemon scattered EVERYWHERE. Next is to organize the collections I have x3. My shops been getting a bit more successful, have sold about five or six things in the past month (trust me that's success to me xD). Am also in the process of searching for a Shiny Ditto and Everstone... but more the shiny ditto x3 Everything's cold c.c I'm sick now cause the weather is going up and down like it's no one's business. I'm on spring break and able to hang out at my friend Julie's house pretty much whenever. We play s4 league when there. It's fun :D MMO anime shooter game. 'Nuff said. I just spent last week in the warm beautiful sun of Orlando, Florida for a Music Field Trip. Yesterday my Easter was spent at my grandma's house with my two cousins who made eggs the night before at our house. I haven't been on the computer in forever ;-; Now I'm back though.

ImageImage
ImageImage
my love´s like a

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:09 pm
Profile YIM

April 11th, 2012
        I've caught a few more chocolate togepis :D I have enough that I'm going to be selling some of them once the event's over n_n Joined a few clubs recently as well, and caught a couple retros. I now have an Emerald Moltres <3 I just recently found this club called the Ultimate Monomers Challenge Club, where members play a game (or all of the games) with ONLY one single type of pokemon. It sounded pretty cool so I just joined it, and I'm going to moe all of my SoulSilver pokemon onto my Pearl game so I can start fresh and not worry about loosing any of my babies n_n

ImageImage
ImageImage
my love´s like a

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:59 am
Profile YIM

April 13th, 2011

VDex Project
        I feel like making a new setup to my journal entries o-o don't judge lol

Pokémon I'm currently hunting for:
        Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pokémon caught today:
        Image Image

Pokémon SoulSilver: Water Monotype Challenge
        Finished 8/8 Johto Gym leaders
        Current Position in plot: Find Lugia

Pokemon Caught Today:
        Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pokémon In the Daycare:
        Image Image

Other:
        Been staying home resting for the day. I got a minor cold and My stomach's been killing me, mainly from cramps (that time of month again =_=). School starts in a few days so I need to figure out when I should sit down and actually start working on my homework. I'm still begging my parent to let me download s4 League on the computer. It's a really awesome game, I recommend it to anyone who's a fan of MMOs, animé, and shooting games. s4 League is all of that COMBINED. Well I'm gonna wrap up my journal here for now, since I need food otherwise I think I'm gonna collapse from stomach implosion >.<

ImageImage
ImageImage
my love´s like a

Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 8 posts ]