It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
■ ■ ■ E x i s t e n c e (posting allowed) 

Credit to this wonderful artist!

Posting is allowed. Excuse any random references I may make (especially in the
    "Random" section). Props to you if you get them :D Feel free to PM me about anything;
    I apologize in advance if I don't reply as swiftly as I'd like, as I'm starting college soon.
    Other than that, have fun reading and browsing this strange set of posts I call my journal.

Info -.-. Breeding -.-. Notes -.-. Goals -.-. Progress -.-. Emoticons -.-. Random

Last edited by NonExistent on Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:26 am, edited 99 times in total.

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:25 pm
Profile WWW

Current Partner: Rei [You don't really know each other yet...]
      Money in bank: Image250000
      Pending Trades/Buying: None
      MI time: 10:22 A.M on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays [EST / UTC -5]
      Daycare:
      Quote:
      Image x Image

Compatibility level: Can't keep them apart!

Number of discards so far: 13

Successes: N/A

Info -.-. Breeding -.-. Notes -.-. Goals -.-. Progress -.-. Emoticons -.-. Random

Last edited by NonExistent on Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:08 pm, edited 737 times in total.

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:32 pm
Profile WWW

Everstone Breeding
      Spoiler: show
      ■ None at the moment. (Image)

... But I'll just keep this log here when I restart my shiny Love Budew breeding project again
      ----------------------------------------------------------------
      10/9/12 start of hiatus of this breeding project
      Image x Image

Compatibility level: Can't keep them apart!

Number of discards so far: 381

Successes: 24 [22 given away]

Shiny Breeding
      HERP DERP this plan has gone down the drain thanks to this smug fellow >:O

Still need about 40 BP's... D:

Last edited by NonExistent on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:55 pm, edited 36 times in total.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:42 am
Profile WWW

Last edited by NonExistent on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 43 times in total.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Profile WWW

Pokémon wanted:
      Quote:
      ImageImage → Bold nature, named Lovino Vargas, HGSS2

Image-Image-Image-Image-Image

Pokémon missing [ = Obtainable, = Unobtainable]:
      Quote:
      Image - Image -
      Image -Image - Image - Image - Image - Image
      Image - Image - Image - Image - Image -Image -
      Image - -

Last edited by NonExistent on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:53 pm, edited 52 times in total.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Profile WWW

Last edited by NonExistent on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:45 am, edited 67 times in total.

Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 pm
Profile WWW

There are also many more here.

(ノ・◡・)ノ -- (⊙...⊙ ) -- ⊙ω⊙ -- (◕ ◡ ◕) -- /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\-- ⊙▂⊙ -- o(‧'''‧)o -- o(╥﹏╥)o -- (⊙▂⊙✖ ) -- (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ --( ̄ー ̄) -- ゚▽゚ -- (・~・) --( ̄□ ̄;)-- ◠◡◠ --

◕‿◕ -- (- Д - ) -- (;ノ゚Д゚)ノ~~彡 -- ⊂(゚Д゚⊂⌒`つ≡≡≡(´⌒;;;≡≡≡ -- (´◡`) --´・ω・`ノシ -- ๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ -- °__° -- (  ̄┏_┓ ̄) -- o(;△;)o -- (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ --

ㅎAㅎ-- •ᴥ• -- ∑(゜Д゜;) -- (σ ・_・)σ -- ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) -- ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) -- ಠ_ಠ -- ಠ⌣ಠ -- ಠ‿ಠ -- ಥ‿ಥ -- ಥ⌣ಥ -- ಠ_ృ -- (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ -- ( ಠ◡ಠ ) -- (╬ ಠ益ಠ) -- ¯\(ºдಠ)/¯ --

щ(゚Д゚щ) -- (•_•) -- ( •_•)>⌐■-■ -- (⌐■_■) -- (¬‿¬) -- ( ゚∀゚)o 彡 -- ⊗⋇⊗ -- ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ -- ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ -- (◕ˇっˇ◕) -- (・っ・) -- (⁰っ⁰) -- (๑╹っ╹๑) -- (◡﹏◡✿) -- (⊙﹏⊙✿) --

(◕﹏◕✿) -- (◕‿◕✿) -- (◕︿◕✿) -- (◡‿◡✿) -- (◡︿◡,✿) -- (◡︿◡✿) -- (⊙‿⊙✿) -- (⊙︿⊙✿) -- (⊙△⊙✿) -- (◕ω◕✿) -- (⊙ω⊙✿) -- (◕△◕✿) -- (●ω●✿) -- (●︿●✿) --

(●﹏●✿) -- (●‿●✿) -- (●△●✿) -- ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ -- (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~ -- (ノ◕‿◕)ノ~ -- (ノ◕ω◕)ノ~ -- (ノ◕﹏◕)ノ~ -- (ノ⊙ω⊙)ノ~ -- (ノ⊙ヮ⊙)ノ~-- (ノ⊙‿⊙)ノ~

ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ -- ヽ(*・ω・)ノ -- ヽ(゜∇゜ヽ) -- (ノ゜∇゜)ノ -- (n゜∇゜n) -- ♫ヽ(゜∇゜ヽ)♪ -- ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩ -- (*ノ・ω・)ノ -- ヽ(・ω・ヽ*) -- ♪(*ノ・ω・)ノ♫ -- ♩ヽ(・ω・ヽ*)♬ -- ( ̄。 ̄)~zzz-- ʘ‿ʘ

( ;´Д`)-- ┐('~`;)┌ -- (*´Д`)ハァハァ -- ( ゚д゚) -- (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧ -- (▰˘◡˘▰) -- (≖﹏≖✿) -- (。≖﹏≖。✿) -- (≖△≖✿) -- (。≖△≖。✿) -- (≖︿≖✿) -- (。≖︿≖。✿) -- (≖ω≖✿)

(´;ω ;`) -- ( i Д i ) -- (´;Д ;`) -- ᕕ[ ᐛ ]ᕗ

[This post is sorta random. Feel free to add this into your own archives which you probably don't have, because I'm just weird XD]

Last edited by NonExistent on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:12 am, edited 103 times in total.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:22 pm
Profile WWW

Revamped my journal again, this time with another Sound Horizon themed layout haha. But it only focuses on one of their songs; it's called "Hoshikuzu no Kawahimo" or "Leash of Stardust", which is about a blind girl who gets an eye-seeing dog. They don't quite get along at first, but we later find out that they get along as if they were "making up for lost time", hinting at the identity of the dog...

You should go check the song out! It's subtitled over here on youtube.

-----------------------------------------

Previous blocks of text:
        6/8/12
        So, has anyone here heard of a band called "Steam Powered Giraffe"? If you have, PLEASE POST ;___; I can't get enough of this band XD

I am planning on buying their album soon, as I know have the money to do so. Hopefully all goes well and the CD comes safely to my home :D

Bought it last night; should arrive in a few days :DDDD

*heavenly chorus* THE CD... IT FINALLY CAME IN... *fangasms and dies*

3/9/12:
        Ah, poor Elisabeth D: She's stuck with the final post XD

To anyone who's reading this: hello! Here to satisfy your curiosity? Alas, curiosity is such a strange thing. Meh, you're not a cat, so it won't kill you (at least, I'm assuming you're not... or are you...?)

If you're interested in the album this journal is based off of, you might want to also look up Sound Horizon :D They're an amazing band that fits a variety of genres. They mainly sing in Japanese, but each of their major story albums (and a few singles of their singles) have a certain language theme. For instance, this album, Märchen, is German themed, using tons of German words and basing its stories off the German versions of the Grimm Brother's fairy tales.

The band members and singers change constantly; the only true and constant member is his majesty himself, Revo. He composes all the musics, writes all the lyrics, and creates all of the stories in each and every album. Of course, he may have gotten some help along the way, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't. From my knowledge of watching their live concerts, Revo is able to play the piano, accordion, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bag pipes, and possibly a whole list of other instruments. At least, he'd have to have an extremely extensive knowledge of music just to compose such a sheer amount amazing songs. It's simply astounding how he can cover so many genres (one of the 2303984209348 reasons we call him "Heika" or rather the "king" of the Sound Horizon "kingdom").

Haha, enough of my rambling about Sound Horizon. Go look them up! (I recommend starting with the earlier era just to get used to their style before moving on to their newer stuff. Start with the song "Ark" on their 4th major story album "Elysion". Or, if you'd like to try their newer songs, go with "Asa to Yoru no Roman", also known as "Asa to Yoru no Monogatari" on their 5th major story album "Roman".)

Feel free to PM me about anything; plot, where to find the songs, lives, translations, etc... Trust me when I say help on the plot. Revo likes to troll his fans with confusing plots, as he likes the fans to think of their own theories and such. Also, be warned that you may find references to past albums and characters in almost all their songs. It's insane how far the connections can go.

And never forget 超→重↓力↑!! (That's a reference to a joke Revo made on April Fool's Day about their 10th album being about space XD) He actually went ahead and made a short song that was supposed to be a "preview" to this album XD SUCH A TROLL.

Last edited by NonExistent on Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:51 am, edited 9 times in total.

Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:37 pm
Profile WWW

Update: Discarded Shellos egg

Total: 3 discards

Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:50 pm
Profile WWW

Update: Discarded Shellos egg & only 2500 in bank

Total: 4 discards

(Lol anyone reading this, I apologize for such choppy updates. I know I'll forget to actually keep track, which is why I'm doing it this way before checking the actually post I have for breeding XD)

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:25 pm
Profile WWW

Finally got shiny Shellos; need to get ~28 more PP berries in total to next BP, so better start saving up money and planting tons of berries :V

Rei got bumped up to "You guys get along".

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:17 pm
Profile WWW

New breeding pair: Cherubi and Cherrim

Planning on breeding a ton of Cherubi for the event and possibly giving away a bunch of eggs. They're so pretty ;A;

Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 pm
Profile WWW

POKEMON SEARCH FUNCTION. HOLY CRAP ;A;

Now I don't need to buy another PC box for organization... I can just find what I need XD

NOTE TO SELF: Remember to add in those other MP3s to my backup hard drive.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:52 pm
Profile WWW

DLKJ LDFH ASLKDJ LDFH FINALLY GOT A NEW COMPUTER ;A; I can finally run MMORPGS at the same time as my homework without my computer crashing. WHOOOO.

Switched breeding pair to Love Roselia and Roserade; will update icons later.

Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:10 pm
Profile WWW

MISCELLANEOUS RANT AHEAD.
I feel the need to rant about this. Sorry D: → This MMORPG I'm playing... Mabinogi... it's being hacked at the moment, so I can't play that. It's gotten really bad D: And right when I got back into the game too...

Characters are being deleted, items are being deleted, accounts destroyed; this is literally a few weeks after another hack that allowed people to duplicate their gold. My friend actually duped that gold, but that hack wasn't as bad as it is now D: The hackers are just doing it to piss everyone off; the items they delete are deleted forever, so there's nothing they could really gain from it.

It's safer to stay offline and just sit and wait to see what happens... but the team that handles these things are all off on vacation. Hopefully one of them logs in and notices all the chaos. Damn trolls and hackers >:O

Start working on that "Fabulous!" achievement after Zorua reaches lvl. 100

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:08 pm
Profile WWW

Another discard... total: 10

Need to go back to school tomorrow D: For some reason our school isn't giving us the day after new year's off... WHYYYY ;A;

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:56 pm
Profile WWW

3 more discards --- Total: 13

Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:34 pm
Profile WWW

FINALLLLYY~ A Love Budew :D Now I just need to hope that a shiny one will come when I have enough money....

Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:00 pm
Profile WWW

Working towards those achievements; Mismagus is going to tons of fun to train ;A;

Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 am
Profile WWW

MEGAVIDEO'S BEEN CLOSED DOWN. ;A;

I think I'll just sit in a corner and cry now.

Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next