It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
████ Guide to VDex Partners l 05/03/12 ████ 

From the Guidebook:
Quote:
Allen gets +1 affection every time you plant or harvest berries.

He gets +1 affection when you plant the berry, and then again when you harvest it. You don't have to have planted the berry with him as your partner, but you'll only get the +1 from harvesting it.

My Twitter profile!

Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:37 pm

AceDetective wrote:
From the Guidebook:
Quote:

He gets +1 affection when you plant the berry, and then again when you harvest it. You don't have to have planted the berry with him as your partner, but you'll only get the +1 from harvesting it.

So i have to harvest total 255 times to max him out?? OH oh... it will take a long time. I miscalculate and change to him.

ImageTommy's BazaarImage[x]
My Current Auction

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥Zodiac swap ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
>>> My winter wishlist <<<

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 pm
Loner Princess

Tommy wrote:
AceDetective wrote:
From the Guidebook:
Quote:

So i have to harvest total 255 times to max him out?? OH oh... it will take a long time. I miscalculate and change to him.

No, you're misunderstanding. This guide implies the same thing that the guidebook does.

When you plant a berry, you get +1 affection point. When you pick the berry, you get another +1 affection point.
If you plant a berry, THEN switch to Allen, you only get +1 point because you already planted the berry. After that, you get two points. One for planting a berry and one for picking it.
It takes 32 "cycles" (planting and then picking a berry) of your whole berry planter to max Allen

* Special Nature Doc *

Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:42 pm

xxKarachan wrote:
No, you're misunderstanding. This guide implies the same thing that the guidebook does.

When you plant a berry, you get +1 affection point. When you pick the berry, you get another +1 affection point.
If you plant a berry, THEN switch to Allen, you only get +1 point because you already planted the berry. After that, you get two points. One for planting a berry and one for picking it.
It takes 32 "cycles" (planting and then picking a berry) of your whole berry planter to max Allen

32 cycles. Thanks. Sadly, i just switch partner becoz i thought it would take too long to max Allen out... :sob:

500 PD is wasted.

ImageTommy's BazaarImage[x]
My Current Auction

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥Zodiac swap ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
>>> My winter wishlist <<<

Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:11 pm
Loner Princess

Tommy wrote:
xxKarachan wrote:

32 cycles. Thanks. Sadly, i just switch partner becoz i thought it would take too long to max Allen out... :sob:

500 PD is wasted.

If you're really efficient with planting berries, you could max Allen out in 8 days. That's actually faster than most other partners, to get a summon item without any kind of monetary investment.

Z and Hari+Nao require a minimum of 10 days and 15 hours to max, assuming that you are active every hour, 24 hours a day. Other partners require that long to max OR some sort of monetary investment, such as Ada, Ash, Bel, Jan, Rei, and Zan. Ash, Bel, and Zan get bonuses through catching Pokemon (though you have to spend money on Pokeballs and there's also a "risk" with Bel), while Ada and Jan require berries and Rei requires retrieving daycare eggs to speed up the maxing process. Lastly, there's Yun, who requires a 51k minimum investment in order to max.
The only "faster" partner to max without spending even more PD would be Lyrit, who could be maxed in 5 days and 8 hours with 24 hour activity.

[Edit] However, it's worth noting that those times are, again, assuming you refresh VDex every hour for 24 hours for several days. Assuming 10 hours of activity per day, it would take 12 days and 20 hours to max Lyrit, which makes Allen the fastest partner to max without spending any money. In fact, anything less than 15 hours of activity a day would make Allen faster to max than Lyrit.

* Special Nature Doc *

Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:38 pm

Do pokemon caught while surfing increase Ash's affection? What about pokemon caught while fishing on a water route?

Now playing Dota 2...
Shop Buying Auction Journal
Friend Code: 3239-2385-7591

Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:18 am

I'm not sure how much the "sources & quotes" part is updated or if this has already been mentioned, but Hari & Nao have a zone-specific quote for the area where the Icy Rock (for evolving Eevee into Glaceon) is.
Hari & Nao @ Route 217 wrote:
Image...I like it here...
It's nostalgic.Image

bb://coders Berry Happy Refresher's Club SNC Tickled Pink Icon credit
VERAE'S IMPROVED PC SYSTEM

Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:45 pm
Profile WWW

Sizanix wrote:
Do pokemon caught while surfing increase Ash's affection? What about pokemon caught while fishing on a water route?

+3 every time you catch a pokemon in the water areas (not including fishing)
So it should be a yes for surfing, but definitely no for fishing! (sorry this is super late, you probably already have an answer or have maxed out Ash)

Chani wrote:
I'm not sure how much the "sources & quotes" part is updated or if this has already been mentioned, but Hari & Nao have a zone-specific quote for the area where the Icy Rock (for evolving Eevee into Glaceon) is.
Hari & Nao @ Route 217 wrote:
Image...I like it here...
It's nostalgic.Image

I'm not really updating anymore because ugh what is time but thank you very much!

Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:29 pm

In Bels profile the "+30 for every time Bel manages to steal something (held item) from a wild pokemon you caught (1% chance)" part is outdated, the numbers are supposed to be +20 and 10%, in case you haven't noticed c:

Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:44 am

Moon wrote:
In Bels profile the "+30 for every time Bel manages to steal something (held item) from a wild pokemon you caught (1% chance)" part is outdated, the numbers are supposed to be +20 and 10%, in case you haven't noticed c:

Sorry for being super late, but I've updated this now and thank you for letting me know!! I have been on and off vdex for a while so I honestly don't know about some updates;;;

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:55 pm

A quick question on Ash: What routes qualify as water routes? The ones that require surf? Do underwater routes count? Probably stupid questions, but I just wanted to be sure.

bb://coders Berry Happy Refresher's Club SNC Tickled Pink Icon credit
VERAE'S IMPROVED PC SYSTEM

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:18 pm
Profile WWW

Chani wrote:
A quick question on Ash: What routes qualify as water routes? The ones that require surf? Do underwater routes count? Probably stupid questions, but I just wanted to be sure.

Yes, any route that requires you to use a fishing rod or the HM surf qualifies as a water route. I believe the underwater routes where you can find Pokemon also count.

I think an easy way to check whether Ash's bonus applies on a certain route would be to have a Lure Ball on hand. When it shows up, that means Ash's bonus is in effect.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4