It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Supernatural 

Just dropping in to say I just started watching the show. I kinda wish the lighting was better, 'cause I can't see what's going on all the time. But it's fun so far~!

Luka's Breedables!

Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:58 am
Profile WWW

So I got the fourth season on DVD, and I am going to re-watch all those, hopefully, before the next season begins here in Australia. *fingers crossed*

Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:26 pm

i'm a fan of the show, thought know i think they are running around in circles with the story. I laughed at finding Purgatory.

Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:56 pm

My favourite characters are Cas and Gabriel :D

Weell I actually have seen few episodes since I always forgot at what time it aired... but Supernatural is awesome :D Dean is so much fun and Sam used to be the wire to planet earth.

Any episode with Cas and Gabriel is awesome xD.But I think that the new ones are a bit.. weird almost boring? I hope they make it better.

Well, the one with he vampires was so much fun. Laughted a lot with that one <3
And any one with Zachariah. I loved seeing him fail. So much lol.

ImageImage

Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:08 am

I love this show, it's one of my favorites. Dean is my favorite on it.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Oh! My brother wopuld actually love this thread! Although, he doesn't have an account, and everytime I would play VDex he would tease me.

Enough Chitchat!

I got hooked since s02e11. The ghost dollhouse thing. "Playhouse"

My Favorite character is/are the main protagonists of the show.

I didn't liked Castiel at the beginning because of his attitude towards the heroes at the beginning. But, when he became fallen (Season 5) that's when I started to like him. He's just too funny to pass!

I like s04e06(Yellow Fever) because it's got the two biggest serious jokes: Dean shrieking to fear (he never does that!) and the song number "Eye of the Tiger: Presented by Jensen Ackles". You can even hear the staff laughing!

Fave mythos used... Hmm, I got nothing. But I like the angel wings because it's "invisible".

Edit:

Oookay, other things!

My brother calls this an awkward moment. In the season 4 Finale,
Spoiler: show
Ruby said "Thank God!" My brother said that it was awkward for a demon to say "Thank God" because, you know, they're anti!

And when Castiel and Dean saw Raphael in the abandoned house,
Castiel swore! *gasp*

And, big things comes in small packages. Well, sometimes, because TVtropes has its own Supernatural trope!

Well, took me a good 12-hour read total, since I don't usually go tl;dr but sometimes I skip to the end and say things in my mind like "I'm almost there!" although I skipped some parts.

My current club(s):
ImageImage

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:06 am

I was so looking froward to Supernatural's return tonight. I thought you all should know that because it saddens me and you all should watch Supernatural too, I got my friend hooked on it, she too is also sad. :( /goes back to watching not Supernatural. QQ

Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:11 pm

This show is my absolute favorite show, I have all 5 seasons on dvd. My favorite character is Dean of course, I like Sam and Bobby but Dean is just funny as all get out. I would have to say my favorite episode is "Yellow Fever", that whole cat scene just cracks me up everytime.

Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:06 am

SUPERNATURAL OWNS MY SOUL/LIFE/ETC. Ahhhh. I love it so much. My favorite season is, by FAR, season 5. I found it on DVD for 20 bucks the other day, and I cried happy tears. But disc 4 doesn't work. It's okay though, cause I have it on my compy. ANYWAY!, my favorite character's are Cas and Dean. And yes, I ship them. But more on a platonic relationship level rather than a sexual relationship level. Seaking. I just love it so much. My favorite episode is definitely the TV land one, though. AHAHAHAHA I frolicking love the "NUT-UH-CRACKUH!!!!" thing.

I have been so much happier since Supernatural came into my life. I can't imagine living without it!!! Does that make me pathetic? I guess I just can't believe I went so long without watching it. The season finale of season 5 made me cry like a baby. Sam and Dean's bond is so wonderful and emotion-inducing. ;__; I don't like Sam's character very much, but I love Jared Padalecki as a person.

Blah blah blah blah I could go on forever.

Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 am
Profile WWW

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO BOBBY!! DDD8 SERIOUSLY!

Totally love Supernatural, have seen all episodes, more then once, and I have almost all episodes on dvd! ♥
Dean is awesome, me like! I like sam too though. He is just, so . . . Bah. Cass ♥ Bobby is my favorite though. I don't know why, he is just so wonderful! ♥

Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:42 pm
Profile WWW

i've never heard of this before, is it an anime? or a realistic show? it sounds interesting

My fave Harvest Moon guys!~ (in order!~) Click 'em to see where they lead!~:

Come join my club!

Click the image of Doctor (Trent) to go to my Wishlist:

Doctor (Trent):Image

Click the image of Cliff to go to my Collections! (might find yourself something I could be willing to get rid of):

Cliff:Image

Click the picture of Gray to Come buy something at my auction! Where everything is at a fair price!:

Gray:Image

Click the Harvest Moon: More Friends From Mineral Town (plus original Friends From Mineral Town) Button to go to my Club:

WE ARE IN NEED OF SOME BUTTONS!

Go away ponies, no one likes you, quick clogging up the internet!

The walls around me, eyes surround me, feed my fear again.
I must be freed or I will die before the harvest moon, my friend.
I do not have another year in me, you've gotta set me free.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:23 pm
Profile YIM

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ s u p e r n a t u r a l

... that is all. (I know, I know, I look like I've completely missed the point of the show now - really, pink?! - but I assure you that I didn't. ;D)

I'm looking for fellow SPN pals; I'm not sure what the friending policy on this site is, but feel free to be you and me friend me. :)

Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:15 pm
Profile WWW

There is a Supernatural manga and anime I think, but they just are not the real thing. No anime/manga could possibly capture the hilarious faces that Dean can make, or Sam's puppy dog eyes. XD

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:02 pm

Golden-Orb wrote:
There is a Supernatural manga and anime I think, but they just are not the real thing. No anime/manga could possibly capture the hilarious faces that Dean can make, or Sam's puppy dog eyes. XD

I actually did try to watch the anime, but it just didn't do it for me, so I'm just going to stick with the original. ~.~

Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:20 pm

i'm a big fan of the show, but personally i think it went downhill a bit after season 5.
i still watch all the episodes though! this last season was better than i was expecting.
but i think a few of the characterizations were off from other seasons. :I might be the new writers

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2