It is currently Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Gravity falls 

I know it's Disney and their shows have been kinda bad lately albeit a few, but I love this show! It so hilariously seriously in my view. Anyone agree?

Click the banner to go to our shop! ;)

Spoiler: show
When things get boring
Ⓒⓗⓐⓩⓩ I⊥
Username : LifeXShort

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:34 pm

I haven't seen it yet, but several of my friends really like it. uwu I've been debating whether or not to check it out.

My dog doesn't hev any melk in his pellow case.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:57 pm
Profile WWW

This show is totally worth checking out, it's such a wonderful combination of lovable characters, charming humor, and some genuine suspense played in, one of the best thing's Disney's done for TV in a while!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:40 am

I've only seen bits and pieces of it but it IS pretty funny and well made. I'll have to give it a try sometime.

On a side note i'm disappointed with what Disney Channel has become. I pretty much cringe every time I flip to that channel because all thats on is not very well made live-action shows. Phineas and Ferb is a good show but its pathetic that it was the only cartoon on for a while. ( Also not even mentioning Fish-Hooks. I saw pieces of it and it looked terrible, sorry to Fish-Hook fans. )

Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:54 am

fsdfsd I was waiting for someone to make a thread about this I just don't check here often enough bluh :D

I'm completely in love with this show. The art and animation are awesome, the music is good, and it's so quirky and funny c: I also really love the action and mystery, and all the little hidden secrets in the opening and end credits, and I'm really looking forward to more about the secrets of the town and the journals being revealed ^u^

Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:02 pm

I love Gravity Falls. <3
The humor is perfectly timed and well placed-not to mention the anamation-which is smooth and well drawn.
I think it is one of the best shows that Disney has had for a while now.

(Also, I'm glad that it's getting popular, so I can act like a total hipster when my friends mention it. :awyeah: )

Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:51 pm

I saw one episode and thought it was pretty good. I'd have to see more before I have a solid opinion.

Collecting Dialgas forever

Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:28 am

I've seen more of the series and I have to say i'm impressed. I agree with Taffy the humor is very well timed and the animation is great! I have to admit its great to see a good Disney Channel cartoon again. (I also heard MotorCity is good but I have yet to check that one out)

Honestly if you haven't seen it, now is the best time to get caught up since there's only about nine or eight episodes out currently.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:33 pm

I won't go in to too much detail, but I haven't been this excited about the sheer quality in a western cartoon in...a very long time! So for those who haven't seen it, you have a wholehearted recommendation from me. ; D

The writing, especially, is very fresh and multifaceted. Way to not talk down to your audience, Gravity Falls! (And I mean that in a completely non-sarcastic way, just to clarify.)

(Also I'm a huge symbology nerd, and was long before this show came out, and right away I had tons and tons of stuff to analyze and be excited about and yes.)

Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:39 pm

IT'S

AWESOME.

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:48 am

I love Gravity Falls! Wow, what a good show.

|tumblr|ao3|deviantart|

ImageImage

"To love another person is to see the face of God."

Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:38 pm

i don't like how they basically ported b-mo & lsp, and there are way too many memes and pop-ref stuff. at first, it was fine, though, i'm just not sure it's really delivering in an ultimately satisfying way.

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:03 pm

I am loving this show too! it was right up my alley. c:

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:48 pm

I'm usually not fond of Disney's latest shows, in part because I'm probably not a member of their target demographic anymore, but I find Gravity Falls oddly appealing. It actually made me laugh, which is rare for a show of its nature, and its (somewhat) overarching plot as well as its characters interest me. Mabel is, of course, adorable, and I love her opulence of eye-catching sweaters. xD

Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:36 pm
Profile WWW

I haven't been watching animated shows as much really in recent years, but this one along with adventure time are two of my faves out of the newcomers. <3

Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]