It is currently Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
One Piece 

Hey there! Since Kismet's One Piece thread was too old to post on and I don't really like necroposting, so here I am posting a new thread for One Piece!

I'm really happy I started reading One Piece last 2010. I've never regretted it.
Now, I'm so addicted to it that I'm saving up money to buy all the volumes of the manga! I don't know if they're selling DVDs of the Anime version tho, but if they are, then I'll buy those too! Along with some of their neat figurines.
I've also watched some of the latest anime episodes and I thought everyone's voice actor fitted them all perfectly *A*
So far, I've only watched 3 of their movies but I'm planning on watching the other movies this month. And I haven't played any of the games yet. OTL

The Dressrosa arc is getting pretty heated up now along with lots of revelations and stuff.

I plan on doing a One Piece collection here at Vdex once I get most of the Rattatas I need for my Top Percentage collection o/

Journal Perma-Shop Buying Nature List All-Year Wishlist

Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:02 pm

Whoo One Piece!
I'm a little behind on it right now. I've only just started the Dressrosa arc, and right from the beginning it looks like it'll be a fantastic story arc! I'm thinking of rereading it all from the beginning though because I've done that with a few other manga and I enjoyed them even more the second time.
Plus I really like looking back in manga and looking at character development. I mean compare the Robin when she was introduced to the Robin now.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Yeah! The Dressrosa arc is going greatly ;u;
I also reread the manga from the start whenever I'm bored and want some One Piece action.
And not gonna lie, I never get tired of them! o/

Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:25 am

Ooh~ I really liked Once Piece once. But then I stopped reading for a while (It was around the arc of the giant mermaid princess I think?), and the storyline got too messy for me so I stopped :<

The thing I liked most about it were the fruit powers and the worldbuilding stuff :3

MEWSGREEN SPRITES

Collector of Mew and Green Sprite Pokemon

Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:47 am

Nowadays, the arcs are usually messy at the start due to all of the events happening all at the same time. But once the arc is close to it's climax / end, things untangle themselves and now you get to understand everything.
You should reading it again! It's still pretty interesting :)

I also liked the fruit powers! I especially like Robin's Hana Hana no mi. It would be really helpful in real life haha! Plus I don't mind the sea water weakness because I don't like swimming anyway :Va
Another thing I like about it is the islands!

Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]