It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Who's your Favourite Anime Character and why? 

I have a couple, so I'm just going to list them (not in any specific order...)

-Riza Hawkeye from FMA (both versions)
-Loki from Fairy Tail
-Uzumaki Naruto from Naruto
-Namikaze Minato from Naruto
-Hatake Kakashi from Naruto
-Hitsugaya Toshiro from Bleach
-Soul from Soul Eater
-Grimmjow from Bleach
-Kallen from Code Geass
-Kanda Yuu from D.Gray-Man
-Tyki Mikk from D.Gray-Man (might be cosplaying as him someday soon, ^^;)
-Jo from Bakuretsu Tenshi
-Layfon from Chrome Shelled Regios
-Nina from Chrome Shelled Regios

I have more but I can't think of them at the moment... ^^;

My gjinkas were made by inuyashagirl521

Sat May 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Purrolina wrote:
Shinomiya Natsuki from UtaPri. WHO HATE THIS PERSON!? D:

THIS. THIS SO HARD IT HURTS. Honestly, I can kind of understand why people would find him annoying, but he's so precious that it makes me sad when people don't like him.

That said, my favourite character would hands down be Shinomiya Natsuki/Satsuki from Utapri. While I absolutely hate how stupid they made him in the anime, he's definitely my favourite ever going by the games. One of the biggest things with my love for Nacchan is that I seriously can't see how someone can love the Natsuki personality and not like the Satsuki personality. I mean, Satsuki means so much to Natsuki and I get all mushy whenever Satsuki is brought up in the games because omg babies. I love you both so much. ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚ (seriously, fanart that plays on Satsuki disappearing hurts me so much. Why do you hurt me in this way, fandom?) But yeah, it kind of bugs me that you'd love one personality and not the other because it seems kind of superficial? I mean, they're both the same person. It's like loving Tokiya and hating Hayato. lol idgi

I actually didn't even really like Natsuki all that much at first, but that changed when I got the games. Now I love him so much it's actually physically painful to love him as much as I do. He can be kind of dumb at times (read: his entire Aria route. Are you KIDDING ME OH MY GOD. TRY HARDER THE NEXT TIME YOU ACT LIKE SATSUKI OMG PLS), but his heart is always in the right place. I don't even like clingy characters and yet before I knew it I was getting mad at Masato for telling Natsuki to stop clinging to you every chance he got. Masato, pls.

And while I'm at it, because lol biases and all that good stuff, I actually found Natsuki to be the strongest singer in the series and he actually has the best songs out of all the characters. That's probably just... my Taniyama bias tho. I regret nothing. ヾ(*´∇`)ノ

Wow, I can't even tone down the ~feels~ when I try to. I guess I should at least pat myself on the back for getting through a post without going "OH MY GOD MY FEELS. NNNGNhLKDFGJLKFDGLKJDFLKGDFLK." No wonder I get teased so much on twitter and tumblr. |D

twitter tumblr mfc avatar art   

Sat May 26, 2012 7:07 pm

I would have to say... probably Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. It's my favorite anime and Spike is just awesome in every way. We have rather similar personalities too so I can relate to him most of the time.

Though Trunks from Dragon Ball Z will always have a special place in my heart for being my first favorite anime character.

Wed May 30, 2012 7:04 pm

I really like Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist because of his peaceful and gentle nature. I find it kind of inspiring the way he never holds grudges and tries to stay positive.

But L from Death Note will seriously forever have my heart, he works none stop to protect a world that thinks hes a freak and would never accept him for his oddities. He's like batman and superman crunched together. <3

Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:39 pm

My favorite anime/manga character is Rock Lee from Naruto!!!!!
He is my favorite because he is reliable, a good friend, and is crazy fast! I mean you remember when he took off the leg weights? Awesome!!!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 pm

My favorite anime/manga character is Rock Lee from Naruto!!!!!
He is my favorite because he is reliable, a good friend, and is crazy fast! I mean you remember when he took off the leg weights? Awesome!!!

Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 pm

Aya from Ayashi no Ceres, for many, many reasons and feelings. ;w;

Image Image

Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Again, it's panfandom, but still.

1. Kana || Haibane Renmei
2. Kikuchi Makoto || THE iDOLM@STER (+ Xenoglossia)
3. Fujino Shizuru || Mai-HiME
4. Katsuragi Hana || Seikon no Qwaser
5. Sakamoto Mio || Strike Witches
6. Kisaragi Chihaya || THE iDOLM@STER
7. Asakura Ryoko || Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuu'utsu
8. Kuga Natsuki || Mai-HiME
9. Manah || Drakengard/Dragon Dragoon 2
10. Gakuran || Majisuka Gakuen
11. Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen || Strike Witches
12. Koike Aya || Love Exposure
13. Yuuki Nao || Mai-HiME
14. Sten || Dragon Age
15. Senjougahara Hitagi || Bakemonogatari
16. Kijimiya Otoha || Hayate x Blade
17. Leliana || Dragon Age
18. Nagato Yuki || Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuu'utsu
19. Morrigan || Dragon Age
20. Amamiya Sakurako || Psyren
21. Isayama Yomi || Ga-Rei (-Zero-)
22. Mikado Akira || Hayate x Blade
23. Amachi Hitsugi || Hayate x Blade
24. Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke || Strike Witches
25. Gettou Hibiki || Change 123
26. Alice Deane || The Wardstone Chronicles
27. Altair Ibn-La'Ahad || Assassin's Creed
28. Merrill || Dragon Age II
29. Khal Drogo || Game of Thrones
30. Logan Gyre || Night Angel Trilogy

Updated, yay.

Image{Accidentally became a Sone with a Sunny bias, oops.}Image

Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:05 am
Profile WWW

From anime only....Akagi Shigeru. I feel like he's the character I can best relate to with all his negative characteristics....haha needless to say I'm so super genius with equal luck.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:02 pm
Profile WWW

It's a three way tie between Solf J. Kimblee from Fullmetal Alchemist, Hotaru Tomoe from Sailor Moon, and Desarm from Inazuma Eleven. I adore them each for different reasons, but the fact that they all have black hair and wear purple and white is... a very odd coincidence, to say the least. >_>

Then again, Desarm and Kimblee share the mindset that things that put them in danger is thrilling. Maybe that's just something I like in characters. Hotaru and Desarm both share space-related powers, too...

Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:45 pm
Profile WWW

Time to update my list! In slightly descending order:

• Hiei & Genkai (Yu Yu Hakusho)
  • Kirihara Akaya (Prince of Tennis)
  • Tachibana Makoto (Free!)
  • Kiyoshi Teppei (Kuroko no Basuke)
  • L (Death Note)
  • Shirogane Naoto (Persona 4)
  • Uchiha Itachi & Hyuuga Hinata (Naruto)

Geez, why is almost everyone on my list a guy? I should watch more female-centric anime....

find me:
tumblr | aywas | steam: stormhover

ImageImage

Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:43 am
Profile WWW

Danganronpa has an anime so I can say Naegi Makoto and get away with it.

okay okay
Monomiya Ichigo (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Okumura Rin (Ao no Exorcist)
I'm drawing a blank on characters that aren't from games now.

Collecting Dialgas forever

Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:47 am

My favorite is Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece. He'll do anything to protect his friends and everyone dear to him without hesitating.
Plus who doesn't love his crazy personality? :)

Journal Perma-Shop Buying Nature List All-Year Wishlist

Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:46 pm

My favorite has to be Rin from Ao No Exorcist. He's just so adorable a really great character, still trying to help people even though they hate him because of who he is.

Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:11 pm

to be honest any of the sextuplets from ososan, esp. jyushimatsu and karamatsu
        i'm sorry but you can't hate jyushi hes so sweet and innocent
        and karamatsu has done nothing wrong
        he needs a break aaa
        also i relate to him
        i'm also the 'painful' family member

sparki/zim || ace || lame kid

i like osomatsu san and yelling about it
im somewhat inactive here

wip || wip || wip

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:31 pm
Profile WWW

Hnn, it was kinda hard to single out a favorite because I had so many I liked, but here's one:

The one I'm gonna post about just has to be Iggy from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders despite being a dog because he's just relatable to me. Even though I might not seem like a good friend at first, I would actually do anything for the people I love a lot, even if it risks my life. (I also like coffee. Whelp.) Adding on to that, I don't really like being controlled by others, and even though I consider a lot of people my friends, I don't really enjoy teamwork with most of them. I don't really know why. I also would love to pull someone's hair because I just feel,, ugh,,,

In other words, I relate most to a Boston terrier with an extreme dislike for someone with a strange hairstyle, and that Boston terrier extremely likes coffee.

Maybe this wasn't my best investment in my time rip me 2k16

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:10 pm
Profile WWW

Definitely Francis Bonnefoy from Hetalia! Why is he my favorite? He's the epitome of pure beauty and just-- romance! I'm head over heels in love with him and there's literally nothing I wouldn't do to make him real. His accent is amazing and his laugh fills me with joy, and I can go on and on and on about why I love him so much. What's not to love about him? His hair, his eyes, his voice, his personality, everything about him is so wonderful! ---> incoming defensive/protective fangirl rant
Spoiler: show
Some of the Hetalia fandom bullies poor little Francis and calls him a crepist (you can easily figure this out), which he is by NO MEANS a crepist. He represents France, you know, the country of love? Not the country of crepe last time I checked, and it's just so heartbreaking because Francis doesn't deserve this hate thrown at him ;w; He's the perfect man to be in love with, he's caring, funny, romantic, and just everything you could ever want in a boyfriend or husband! He's so beautiful and I could braid his hair for days, but the thing is, I don't know how to braid! But I'll learn, because I really want to braid his hair! XD Francis has me head over heels in love for him and nothing will change my mind from being in love with him. He's literally everything I've ever wanted in a man. Charming, caring, he might be easily scared by Ludwig (Germany), but that's what makes him even more lovable! Oh man, I'm definitely going to hell for being Francis Bonnefoy trash...

Spoiler: show
Chris Evans <3Image

Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:41 pm

Kirito from SAO! I love that anime the most, but naturally he would be my favorite because of how strong and cool he is.

Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:09 pm

Nana Osaki: She's a punker, musician, takes care of herself, a tough woman, and yet still caring towards her friends. We also look quite alike I've heard (Ears pierced, short black hair, and have a punk type of fashion style as well)
Michiko Malandro: She's 100% badass and doesn't need anyone to take care of her
Shizuo Heiwajima: Also 100% badass and is strong enough to throw around vending machines
Toushirou Hijikata: He's handsome, has the nickname "Demonic Vice-president", and is loyal to his friend/leader

I like my characters like I like myself haha

Journal x Buying x Giveaway x FB Page

Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:26 am

My favorite anime character is definately Hyakuya Mikaela from Owari no Seraph. I claim him as my husband and nobody else shall steal him away from me :awesome:

Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6