It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 3:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
fanmix yourself! 

A while back, I stumbled across this personal fanmix template and thought it'd be interesting to see what everyone would do with it.

Copypasting the template here since the font in the original post is a tad small:

Quote:
01. a song that makes you want to fall in love 02. your favorite pump up song 03. your favorite song to rock out to 04. a song that reminds you of summer 05. your favorite cover of a song 06. a song you sing in the shower 07. a song that reminds you of someone 08. what you want your wedding song to be 09. your favorite 90s/2000s song 10. a song to heal a heartbreak 11. your favorite song from a girl group 12. a song you know all the lyrics to 13. your favorite oldies rock song 14. a song by your favorite artist 15. a song that you like to fall asleep to 16. a song that makes you feel invincible 17. a song that makes you feel better when you’re down 18. your favorite holiday song 19. a song that is from a genre of music you don’t usually listen to 20. a song you associate with your favorite book

And here's mine! I know people generally do fanmixes on 8tracks, but I personally used a YouTube playlist since I don't actually have the files to any of the songs I put into mine.

Quote:
    the witch is inside of me (x)

01. falling slowly - glen hansard & marketa irglova | 02. 紅蓮の弓矢 (guren no yumiya) - linked horizon | 03. 目覚め (mezame) - fictionjunction | 04. pumpkin party in sea hitler's water apocalypse - malcolm brown | 05. game of thrones opening - covered by jason yang & roger lima | 06. hace mucho, mucho tiempo (long, long time ago) - javier navarette | 07. 주문 (mirotic) - tvxq! | 08. n/a | 09. bye bye bye - 'n sync | 10. stronger (what doesn't kill you) - kelly clarkson | 11. wings - little mix | 12. kill the lights - the birthday massacre | 13. n/a | 14. the world - fictionjunction | 15. aiming for the sun - ryan keen | 16. starfall - two steps from hell | 17. mhysa - ramin djawadi | 18. n/a | 19. the prayer - jonathan antoine & charlotte jaconelli | 20. hedwig's theme - john williams

find me:
tumblr | aywas | steam: stormhover

ImageImage

Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:36 pm
Profile WWW

Oh, I saw this too!
01. Brand New Colony - The Postal Service / 02. Get Sharp - The Limousines / 03. Diane Young - Vampire Weekend / 04. Summerboy - Lady Gaga / 05. Running Up That Hill - Placebo / 06. Call Your Girlfriend - Robyn / 07. Starring Role - Marina and the Diamonds / 08. Light a Roman Candle with Me - fun. / 09. Artificial Sweetener - No Doubt / 10. Oh l'Amour - Erasure / 11. Baby Love - Diana Ross and the Supremes / 12. Dance Apocalyptic - Janelle Monáe / 13. Help! - The Beatles / 14. Losing Touch - The Killers / 15. The Beginning of Something Really Excellent - Robert J! Lake / 16. Warrior - Ke$ha / 17. Young and Beautiful - Lana Del Rey / 18. The New Year - Death Cab for Cutie / 19. Monster - Kanye West (ft. Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Nicki Minaj, Bon Iver) / 20. Dawn of Man - Michael Bowman

i know small text is supposed to look nice, but there's a limit, man. that blog is way overdoing it. i mean, come on.

Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]