It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Reply to topic  [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
Vocaloids ♪ 

Despite the fact that I don't particularly care about vocaloids unless a musician I like uses one, I'm really excited for MAYU. Her Caramel Sugar and dreamin' demos were actually quite nice even though I still prefer the originals.

totally not hoping void buys mayu just because his work with gakupo and gumi is really good

twitter tumblr mfc avatar art   

Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:04 am

:0 sadly, I don't listen to it quite as much as I used to, I really love Wowaka's and Kikuo's work, but my favorite vocaloid is definitely Nekomura Iroha.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:25 pm

I'm shocked no one commented on the wowaka-P thing. That's like mothy-P (who is actually Akuno-P, if I'm not mistaken.) It's wowaka or... Genjitsutouhi-P (had to look it up since... that's one long name.)

I don't really have a favorite, but I'm actually shocked to say that I like Miku's Ura Omote Lovers since that voice generally annoys me. But the Disappearance of Hatsune Miku is actually my favorite song by her... *shot*
Gumi's Juu Mensou was the first song I've ever heard... and I'll stop here.

Abyss~!

LJ|PF|DA|FF.Net

Before the lonely man died, he built a movie theatre. Will the Utopia he dreamed of be complete?

Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:34 pm

So one of my all-time favorite Miku songs is Jisatsu Shoujo (warning, it's pretty creepy, enough so that I actually used to hate it). Last week, I Googled it in order to find a video link for a friend. Then I got sidetracked by a forum thread about creepy Vocaloid songs.

I found some new stuff I like a lot, such as The Face (epilepsy warning), wonder needles, and a really good Miku and GUMI duet that's sadly too graphic to post here. But I also found this... thing. It's by far one of the worst things I've subjected myself to in my neverending search for creepy music. I'm not saying the quality is terrible, because I don't think it is if you're into that sort of music, but to me it is horrifying. I hate distortion in music. Freaks me the hell out.

I don't know what to make of the producer, mondaiji. They've done some songs I really like, such as Hi no Sakana, and the aforementioned wonder needles. But on the other hand, they did crushed Mary, and that song kept me up at night. I'm actually afraid to listen to more of their stuff because I don't know if it will be good, or AUGH.

Tumblr

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:43 pm
Profile WWW

I adore Vocaloid Gumi, but I also have always loved Len. :D I haven't actually had the time to listen to a lot of the Vocaloid 3 voices, but I adore IA too. I also really love Meiko's voice when people don't alter it to make it sound nasally and "cutesy".

My favourite song is EVEning Cafe Studio by Gumi! There's a Luka song and a Len+Miku song I really love but they're really hard to find on Youtube anymore for some reason...

Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:52 pm
Profile WWW

Miku She's defiantly my favorite besides maybe Ren <3

Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:08 am

Kaai Yuki sings Castle on a Cloud from Les Miserables.

I think it's nothing short of incredible that they got her to sing in English so well. Also, it's a good antidote to the crazy amount of creepy Kaai Yuki songs I've encountered. >.<

Tumblr

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:43 pm
Profile WWW

Oh hey, vocaloid people!
I love Rin and Len's songs best. Especially
Dream-eating Monochrome Baku. <3 Their voices just sound nice, and I like more of their songs than other vocaloids. ^-^

Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 328 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17