It is currently Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:25 am



Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
What song do you hate the most/most hated artist? 
Author Message
Member

Joined: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:27 am
Posts: 200
I hatehatehate post 2000 german pop Bands. The ones with the female singers. Terrible.
I also dislike (with a passion) Xavier Naidoo and Unheilig, whom I believe to secretly be twins. God, the whinyness D:

Oh yeah, and I think share everyones feelings on Ke$ha. Can't stand listening to her tone of voice...

_________________
Image


Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:47 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:47 pm
Posts: 1712
Location: not found
I can't stand K-POP boy bands ...

_________________
ImageImageImage
Image
behance / steam / tumblr.


Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
Member

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:54 pm
Posts: 45
I hated the song called "My Jean" by Jenna Rose and that girl can't sing at all and she like 13. :grr:

_________________
Image


Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:32 pm
Profile
Member

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:34 am
Posts: 3
Location: Washington, USA
This "Black and Yellow" song is pretty awful... some people in the dorm next to me refused to stop blaring it last year. And hey, I wonder if anybody who actually likes this Kesha person exists... WHY IS SHE ALWAYS PLAYED???

Also, "Telephone" by Lady Gaga. Most. Generic. Ever. :bah:

_________________
Image Image


Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:33 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm
Posts: 4647
Location: yes
TELEPHONE IS THE BEST the music video is the greatest thing since ever

ALSO i cannot stand the breathy singing with acoustic guitars.
(e.g. iron and wine)

_________________
avatar by yoshimitsu

Image



Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:34 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 pm
Posts: 93
I couldn't say I actually hate any artist or song proper, but I'm getting bloody sick of K-pop. I think this is mostly because saturation, but it just bores me and hearing it all over is not as pleasant as most other things I listen to.

Yes, I say this despite the industrial playlists.

_________________
and this clockwork is made, cutting holes in the sky ...
Image Image


Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:24 pm
Profile
Member

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:20 am
Posts: 1368
Location: I prefer the sky.
I dislike Female Vocalists. Any band with a female vocalist (Paramore, Evanescence, Flyleaf, No Doubt) is automatically a NO for me.

_________________
ImageImage


Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:35 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm
Posts: 4647
Location: yes
Rika wrote:
(No Doubt)

whaaat but they're the best

_________________
avatar by yoshimitsu

Image



Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 pm
Profile
Member

Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:20 am
Posts: 1368
Location: I prefer the sky.
SHPN wrote:
Rika wrote:
(No Doubt)

whaaat but they're the best

Sorry, just not into them. :\

_________________
ImageImage


Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:19 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:16 pm
Posts: 22
Lady GaGa.
She used to be so good when she would just sing about partying, dancing, and stuff. Now she's all hot-headed and talking about boys.
Miss Misogyny needs to step down from her pedestal.

_________________
Image
Image Image


Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:20 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm
Posts: 4647
Location: yes
Conor wrote:
Lady GaGa.
She used to be so good when she would just sing about partying, dancing, and stuff. Now she's all hot-headed and talking about boys.
Miss Misogyny needs to step down from her pedestal.

do you
do you listen to them

we are talking about born this way right

_________________
avatar by yoshimitsu

Image



Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:00 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:44 pm
Posts: 6450
Location: Alabama, USA
Rika wrote:
I dislike Female Vocalists. Any band with a female vocalist (Paramore, Evanescence, Flyleaf, No Doubt) is automatically a NO for me.

Mind if I ask why?

_________________
ImageImage Image
Visit my shop for retros, items, and breedables
Avatar by Ugh_First_Aid


Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:35 pm
Profile YIM
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:51 pm
Posts: 391
Location: Wandering.
I don't really like Nicki Minaj. Her stlye is kinda strange to me, but her songs are alright. I wouldn't say she is the most hated artist, but her songs =/= very good in my opinion.

_________________
Image


Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:03 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:16 pm
Posts: 3822
Location: Argentina.
Any kid that comes from Disney, and Bieber.

_________________
Image Image
Are you active? Have over 250 posts? Have been registered for a while? Do I know you?
Then sign up for my 150k raffle! Don't bother if you don't have enough posts and haven't contributed to the site's activity!

150k Raffle!
Image


Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:50 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:01 pm
Posts: 781
1) The Beatles

2) Katy Perry

_________________
Image{Kalafina Fan Forever}Image
Image
Image
Image
Image{Accidentally became a Sone with a Sunny bias, oops.}Image


Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:09 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 pm
Posts: 8106
Location: Australia. +10GMT
Owl City is 50/50 to me. I half love it, but half of it sounds the same.

_________________
...


Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:08 am
Posts: 998
Location: Land of Procrastination and Shipping
Kismet wrote:
Owl City is 50/50 to me. I half love it, but half of it sounds the same.


This. I listened to "Fireflies" and loved it, so I decided to look for more Owl City songs and uh, they kinda sounded the same... To the point where it was almost like a machine was making songs automatically or something lol.

Personally, I hate "screaming" songs. I'm mildly ok with it when it's just a part of the song and the dude/girl actually does some singing, but when it's just screaming it's like... I--- just no. How can you even call that music, I don't get it.

_________________
<Image><Image>
Image
~★ L i k e.a.Shooting S t a r ! (journal)
~&~
\\Auctioning: nothing atm \\Buying: lots of stuff \\Quicksales!
{twitter||tumblr}
Image


Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:43 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 pm
Posts: 492
Location: Brazil
Lini wrote:
I don't really like Nicki Minaj. Her stlye is kinda strange to me, but her songs are alright. I wouldn't say she is the most hated artist, but her songs =/= very good in my opinion.


^ DAT. SO TRUE.

And I used to like Lady Gaga, but she's grown too famous and now I don't like her so much anymore. Her last enjoyable song was either Telephone or Papparazzi (don't remember which came out first). From Alejandro onwards, things got quite silly :/

And guys and girls that sing about teenage love in the most predictable and clichéd way there is. I'm talking about anything like Big Time Rush, Justing Bieber, Jonas Brothers or Taylor Swift =.=

_________________
Image
signature art by yoshimitsu
Image Image Image Image
Image


Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:46 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm
Posts: 4647
Location: yes
holyknight wrote:
Lini wrote:
I don't really like Nicki Minaj. Her stlye is kinda strange to me, but her songs are alright. I wouldn't say she is the most hated artist, but her songs =/= very good in my opinion.


^ DAT. SO TRUE.

And I used to like Lady Gaga, but she's grown too famous and now I don't like her so much anymore. Her last enjoyable song was either Telephone or Papparazzi (don't remember which came out first). From Alejandro onwards, things got quite silly :/

And guys and girls that sing about teenage love in the most predictable and clichéd way there is. I'm talking about anything like Big Time Rush, Justing Bieber, Jonas Brothers or Taylor Swift =.=

lol taylor swift's only got like one song
it just has a different melody sometimes

_________________
avatar by yoshimitsu

Image



Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:33 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:41 pm
Posts: 492
Location: Brazil
SHPN wrote:
holyknight wrote:
Lini wrote:
I don't really like Nicki Minaj. Her stlye is kinda strange to me, but her songs are alright. I wouldn't say she is the most hated artist, but her songs =/= very good in my opinion.


^ DAT. SO TRUE.

And I used to like Lady Gaga, but she's grown too famous and now I don't like her so much anymore. Her last enjoyable song was either Telephone or Papparazzi (don't remember which came out first). From Alejandro onwards, things got quite silly :/

And guys and girls that sing about teenage love in the most predictable and clichéd way there is. I'm talking about anything like Big Time Rush, Justing Bieber, Jonas Brothers or Taylor Swift =.=

lol taylor swift's only got like one song
it just has a different melody sometimes


That is what I usually tell my sister >_> Lyrics, themes, they're all the same.

_________________
Image
signature art by yoshimitsu
Image Image Image Image
Image


Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:33 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.