It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Amie~ 

Anyone else here liked pokemon amie? Anyone had anything interesting happen to you or your mons while playing this mode?

Hearing about amie was one of the things I was looking forward to the most in XY, so it was the first thing I rushed into in going in. Every mon I got was petted to bits, but the only one to complain so far was a pidgey I got who acts as fussy as my cat. :uhh:

"Ooh~ Tummy rubs~‹3 Prrprrprr- hey, stoppit, I dun like them anymore. ›:["

Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:28 am

Hey Yuug <3
I hate it when I accidentally slap a pokemon when touching with a stylus ;n;
I feel bad for Slugma, you can't touch it at all!

Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:16 am
Profile WWW

I think I've played Amie more than I've played the storyline,,, lmao

I've mainly been trying to get a really high score in Head It, I think my highest is like 1300??

Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Heeey~

Orz I see what you mean now. I put the head of the stylus down too fast and even if I was rubbing, the game thought I tried to smack my mon. :sob: poor baby... (you can't? aww... Would it annoy it if you touched its eyes? orz or wait...)

orz I'm playing like that too. I've spent more time tending to them than getting to places. But the affection perks help.

Congrats~ orz I've been horrible with everything but Berry Picker and averaged at 130 at unlimited. Really helps with getting new mons to catch up with my current ones.

orz and now my absol's doing the same thing as my pidgey with its blade-horn.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:45 pm

For me, the funniest thing was trying to pet Ponyta, because if you touch any spot on the mane your little hand gets burned and makes the funniest sounds. Also sometimes I'm mean and will hold out a pokepuff then drop it just to see what disappointed face the pokemon will make. But then I feel guilty so I feed them a lot haha.

Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:19 pm

I also love teasing my mon with the Puffs. I like to toss them straight up in the air and try to catch them as they come down.
Your hand can get more than just burned- it can get frozen and electrocuted too. I know that touching Amaura's or Aurorus's ice crystals will freeze the hand, and touching Pikachu's cheeks will shock it. (the shocking probably also works for other electric-cheek mon, but I haven't tried it)
also, if you rub the stylus in circles next to your mon, they will watch it and sometimes try to swipe at your hand. then, if you grab them as they swipe, they will get all happy and cute :yay:

Fri May 30, 2014 9:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]