It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:55 am



Reply to topic  [ 1402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next
Pokemon X Version and Pokemon Y Version! OFFICIAL! 
Author Message
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Posts: 2759
bombay wrote:
It doesn't have a met route like all of my other pokemon. It says 'Seems to have traveled across both time and space in order to reach the Kalos region from the Kanto region.' Or is that the normal saying for a pokemon transferred via the pokemon bank?
Also it has perfect IVs so I'm pretty sure it's a hack, but as previously stated... I don't care. I love him.


Uh. Perfect IVs doesn't mean it's hacked.

I RNG mine in Emerald and HGSS and iirc when I transfer from emerald, to hgss to bw.

Quote:
A Pokémon caught in HeartGold or SoulSilver will have its location listed as Johto, regardless of whether it was caught in Kanto, the Sinjoh Ruins, or the Pokéwalker. A Pokémon originally caught in a Generation III game will have the text "after a long travel through time" added to the end of its location. In addition, the level obtained at is changed to the level arrived at, and the date obtained becomes the date it was transferred to the Generation V game.


According to this

Quote:
Description of PokeMover’d Pokemon “Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach the Kalos region from _____ region” blank being Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova.


While, it's possible that it is hacked, it is POSSIBLE to get a perfect IV Raikou/Entei/Suicune from HGSS. Though I'm not sure whether the roamer being captured in the Kanto area would say "Kanto", if that is the case. It's possible that it's legal (no one can tell if it's legit). If it's from FRLG however, it is, hacked.

_________________
Image
shop * (it's a laboratory).
Sporadic appearances. | | hanbei is da best
Image


Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:33 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 1968
Location: Washington
Atsuaki wrote:
bombay wrote:
It doesn't have a met route like all of my other pokemon. It says 'Seems to have traveled across both time and space in order to reach the Kalos region from the Kanto region.' Or is that the normal saying for a pokemon transferred via the pokemon bank?
Also it has perfect IVs so I'm pretty sure it's a hack, but as previously stated... I don't care. I love him.


Uh. Perfect IVs doesn't mean it's hacked.

I RNG mine in Emerald and HGSS and iirc when I transfer from emerald, to hgss to bw.

Quote:
A Pokémon caught in HeartGold or SoulSilver will have its location listed as Johto, regardless of whether it was caught in Kanto, the Sinjoh Ruins, or the Pokéwalker. A Pokémon originally caught in a Generation III game will have the text "after a long travel through time" added to the end of its location. In addition, the level obtained at is changed to the level arrived at, and the date obtained becomes the date it was transferred to the Generation V game.


According to this

Quote:
Description of PokeMover’d Pokemon “Seems to have traveled across both space and time to reach the Kalos region from _____ region” blank being Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova.


While, it's possible that it is hacked, it is POSSIBLE to get a perfect IV Raikou/Entei/Suicune from HGSS. Though I'm not sure whether the roamer being captured in the Kanto area would say "Kanto", if that is the case. It's possible that it's legal (no one can tell if it's legit). If it's from FRLG however, it is, hacked.

If it says it's from Kanto, it's from FRLG. Therfore, hack.

_________________
ImageImage
Image

Tumblr


Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:15 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Posts: 2759
As I said. I am not aware of how hgss is in terms of locations.

I figured if you caught in kanto it would say kanto and if johto, then johto. My mistake.

It's hacked then, yeah.

_________________
Image
shop * (it's a laboratory).
Sporadic appearances. | | hanbei is da best
Image


Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:18 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm
Posts: 4647
Location: yes
Atsuaki wrote:
bombay wrote:
It doesn't have a met route like all of my other pokemon. It says 'Seems to have traveled across both time and space in order to reach the Kalos region from the Kanto region.' Or is that the normal saying for a pokemon transferred via the pokemon bank?
Also it has perfect IVs so I'm pretty sure it's a hack, but as previously stated... I don't care. I love him.


Uh. Perfect IVs doesn't mean it's hacked.

Actually, it does! Regardless the chances of someone having the patience to RNG a roamer, it is literally impossible for a legendary dog from FRLG (or a Lati from R/S) to have perfect IVs, or even good IVs, or even any IVs to speak of. It's because of the Roaming IV glitch, present in the first four games of the third generation. Your Raikou could have a perfect HP IV, but only 7 Attack and 0 everything else.

_________________
avatar by yoshimitsu

Image



Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:24 pm
Profile
Member

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 am
Posts: 1772
On a totally different subject is anybody else having trouble with the pokemon global link no matter what i do every time i try to get into the game sync in my pokemon y it always tells me that it is busy

_________________
Image

I'll take my own path no matter what anyone else says!
Image


Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:07 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:55 am
Posts: 823
Location: Amestris
Ichigo26 wrote:
On a totally different subject is anybody else having trouble with the pokemon global link no matter what i do every time i try to get into the game sync in my pokemon y it always tells me that it is busy

I am having the exact same problem. Had it ever since I got my X on the release date. It's getting annoying. >_<

_________________
Image Image
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage


Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:18 pm
Profile WWW
Member

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:47 am
Posts: 1772
Red Eyes wrote:
Ichigo26 wrote:
On a totally different subject is anybody else having trouble with the pokemon global link no matter what i do every time i try to get into the game sync in my pokemon y it always tells me that it is busy

I am having the exact same problem. Had it ever since I got my X on the release date. It's getting annoying. >_<

I was able to get it but the problem still persists even thoguh i am able to break through once in a while.

_________________
Image

I'll take my own path no matter what anyone else says!
Image


Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:57 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Posts: 2759
SHPN wrote:
Actually, it does! Regardless the chances of someone having the patience to RNG a roamer, it is literally impossible for a legendary dog from FRLG (or a Lati from R/S) to have perfect IVs, or even good IVs, or even any IVs to speak of. It's because of the Roaming IV glitch, present in the first four games of the third generation. Your Raikou could have a perfect HP IV, but only 7 Attack and 0 everything else.

Oh no I was talking generally, not about FRLG I'm aware of the awful roaming glitch.

When I said that, I was referring to HGSS (as I thought catching in kanto = location data for kanto ). But of course that is not the case, so yeah ono

_________________
Image
shop * (it's a laboratory).
Sporadic appearances. | | hanbei is da best
Image


Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm
Posts: 4647
Location: yes
did they figure out the rng for HGSS? i thought Emerald was special because it was only pRNG, and thus could be predicted.

_________________
avatar by yoshimitsu

Image



Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:51 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Posts: 2759
SHPN wrote:
did they figure out the rng for HGSS? i thought Emerald was special because it was only pRNG, and thus could be predicted.



What's Prng?
Yeah, I actually RNG in HGSS. Much easier than BW because BW/BW2 have timer0 (google it) and it's just annoying. It's actually .... really, really easy. Only flaw is that you need to rng abuse your ID/SID to be able to abuse for specific spreads in wild. Mine for flawless shiny is Calm/Modest.

I haven't RNG'd the dogs though, or my roaming Latios. Just convenient breedables to transfer to XY... when we finally get pokebank.

Spoiler: show

_________________
Image
shop * (it's a laboratory).
Sporadic appearances. | | hanbei is da best
Image


Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:17 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:42 pm
Posts: 4647
Location: yes
You could advance the random number list by pressing a upon soft resetting, or something. i never really cared about it so i don't remember that much, but Emerald doesn't generate "real" random numbers.

_________________
avatar by yoshimitsu

Image



Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:12 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Posts: 2759
I think this thread deserves a bump now that pokemon bank inis out? Hopefully this doesn't count as necroposting OTL.

Quote:
Pokémon Bank has finally gone live in Europe, Australia and New Zealand.


Quote:
Pokémon Bank has finally gone live in North America. This game is automatically at Version 1.1 and it has been announced that the 30 day free trial is redeemable before March 14th 2014, just like Europe.


also!

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=41686&p=2548002#p2548002 Anyone help would be lovely.

_________________
Image
shop * (it's a laboratory).
Sporadic appearances. | | hanbei is da best
Image


Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:07 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 pm
Posts: 11900
Location: Okinawa, Japan
POKEMON BANK IS UP, HOORA!


trying to figure out how to find my account id

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Image


Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 2131
Location: Florida
My legit Mew from soulsilver can't be transferred. I am beyond upset. I even obtained it on my birthday :(

_________________
My Silver sprite collectionImage Always buying more
Image
Image


Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:25 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Posts: 2759
yagamiisgod wrote:
My legit Mew from soulsilver can't be transferred. I am beyond upset. I even obtained it on my birthday :(

All my events trnsfered. Even my ANA flying pikachu. Did you nickname it? Cause my ss mew transfered....

_________________
Image
shop * (it's a laboratory).
Sporadic appearances. | | hanbei is da best
Image


Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:55 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 2131
Location: Florida
Atsuaki wrote:
yagamiisgod wrote:
My legit Mew from soulsilver can't be transferred. I am beyond upset. I even obtained it on my birthday :(

All my events trnsfered. Even my ANA flying pikachu. Did you nickname it? Cause my ss mew transfered....

Nothing! I was so excited when i got it, I made sure to leave it be so i'd be able to transfer it (hopefully) in the future.
Poor Mew, stuck in box 1 in White2...

_________________
My Silver sprite collectionImage Always buying more
Image
Image


Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:58 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 pm
Posts: 11900
Location: Okinawa, Japan
the switching of games is a lot of work for me. I had to take a break last night.


Got my shiny musharna over =3

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Image


Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:57 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:36 pm
Posts: 1968
Location: Washington
I got my shiny creation trio and Eeveelutions over, so I'm content.

_________________
ImageImage
Image

Tumblr


Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Posts: 2759
Honestly, if you cant transfer your mew but I transfered all my event pokemon, flying pikachu, etc then the Mew you have, is hacked, unless it was nicknamed badly.

Finally transfered most my stuff, will do the rest tomorrow, dex caught/count is at 706 I am content.

_________________
Image
shop * (it's a laboratory).
Sporadic appearances. | | hanbei is da best
Image


Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:54 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:52 pm
Posts: 2131
Location: Florida
Just hacked a event mew using an action replay. THAT Mew transferred, but my legit one still won't. Oh the irony.
Aldo, if your trainer name has a bad word in it, the ot changes to Shiro*

_________________
My Silver sprite collectionImage Always buying more
Image
Image


Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:21 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 1402 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.