It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 1402 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71  Next
Pokemon X Version and Pokemon Y Version! OFFICIAL! 

Okay, I'm not sure how many of you stayed up/woke up extremely early this morning for the press conference on Nintendo Direct. But for those of you that either didn't, or that are still vomiting rainbows at the news, Pokemon X Version, and Pokemon Y Version have been confirmed!

Logo's:
Spoiler: show

These are the first SIXTH GEN GAMES! They will be released WORLD WIDE for the Nintendo 3DS, and will feature new and old Pokemon alike, in an entirely 3D world, using all aspects of the Nintendo 3DS. They are slated for an October 2013 release (Day still not known) worldwide, and the starters have already had their names given, but the name of the region, legendaries, gyms, and other such things are still unknown.

Chespin:

Fennekin:

Froakie:

Starter Typing Chain:

Awakend Mewtwo:
Name: Unknown Type: Unknown
Once listed as "A new Pokemon with some sort of connection to Mewtwo" it has been confirmed that it is a new Forme for Mewtwo. As of the new trailer for the upcoming movie "Pokemon Best Wishes Extreme Speed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens!" it's name has been confirmed to be (At least in the Japanese version) Awakened Mewtwo.

Litleo:
Name: Litleo. Type: Fire/Normal
Litleo was first shown in the June 2013 issue of CoroCoro. It has a new move called Noble Roar, which is a Normal-Type move, that will lower the opponents Attack and Sp.Attack stats. It was also shown using Flamethrower.

Flabébé:
Name: Flabébé. Type: Fairy.
Flabébé was first shown in the June 2013 issue of CoroCoro. It has the new move Fairy Wind. Not much else is known about Flabébé, other than that it will have different flowers depending on the location at which you encounter it.

Clauncher:
Name: Clauncher. Type: Water.
Clauncher was first shown at E3 of this year, to show off the Player Vs Player system. The current moves we know that it will learn/have upon capture, are Swords Dance and Crabhammer.

Skrelp:
Name: Skrelp. Type: Poison/Water.
Skrelp was first shown at E3 this year, along side Clauncher to show off the Player Vs Player system. Currently, we only know one move that it will be able to learn/have upon capture, and that is Sludge Bomb.

Scatterbug:
Name: Scatterbug. Type: Bug.
Scatterbug is the base evolution of Vivillon. The only move we currently know that it can learn/will have is String Shot

Spewpa:
Name: Spewpa. Type: Bug.
Spewpa is the middle evolution of Vivillon, and was hinted at, on the German Pokemon site at the time of Vivillon's release. The only moves that we currently know it will be able to learn/know upon catch, are Protect and String Shot.

Vivillon:
Name: Vivillon. Type: Bug/Flying.
We only know one move that Vivillon will know/learn, and that is Struggle Bug.

Noivern:
Name: Noivern. Type: Flying/Dragon.
Noivern is a new Dragon Pokemon that was introduced at the same time as Vivillon. Like Vivillon, Noivern was only revealed with one move. Though it is a new move, called Boomburst.

Gogoat:
Name (English and Japanese): Gogoat. Type: Grass.
Gogoat is the first Pokemon ever, that you will be able to ride, in the main city of the region. Gogoat can also use the move Horn Leach.

Helioptile:
Japanese Name: Elikiteru. English name:Helioptile Type: Electric/Normal.
Elikiteru is an electric/normal type Lizard Pokemon, that has a new move called Parabolic Charge, which heals the user while damaging the opponent. It also generated Electrical charges by using solar rays.

Fletchling:
Japanese Name: Yayakoma. English Name: Fletchling Type: Normal/Flying.
Fletchling seems to be the new starting Bird Pokemon. It will be able to learn the move Flame Charge however, which suggests a type change to Fire in an evolution.

Talonflame:
Name: Talonflame. Type: Fire/Flying.
Talonflame was first shown at E3 this year, and was shown partaking in a Skybattle against first a Noctowl, then a Haunter. Talonflame is an evolution of Fletchling, but we currently do not know if it is a middle or final evolution. The only moves we currently know that it will be able to learn/have upon capture are Flame Charge, and Brave Bird.

Panchum:
Japanese Name: Yancham. English Name: Panchum Type: Fighting.
Panchum is the first Panda Pokemon, and it is referred to as the Naughty Pokemon. It has a new move called Parting Shot which lowers the opponents stats and causes the user to switch out afterward.

Sylveon:
Name: Sylveon (Japanese name Ninfia). Type: Fairy (Yes, Fairy)
It is an Eevee Evolution, and the method of evolving Eevee into Ninfia, is currently unknown.

Sylveon will have a new Fairy-Type move, called Moonblast.
[spoiler]Image

Yveltal:
Name: Yveltal (pronounced ee-VELL-tall )

Yveltal will have a new move. We don't know the name of the move, but here are the scenes that I captured of the new move.
[spoiler]Image

Xerneas:
Name: Xerneas(pronounced ZURR-nee-us)

Just like Yveltal, Xerneas was shown using a new move that wasn't given a name. However, unlike Yveltal, Xerneas' move was too fast to actually get more than one screen shot.
[spoiler]Image

Fairy-Type Confirmed:
Yes, that's right, Fairy Type has been confirmed.
Among Sylveon being a Fairy Type, we also have at least 3 Pokemon that we've already got being added to the new type.
Image (I have added the official typings for each Pokemon under their names)

Gardevoir will have a new Fairy-Type move named "Fairy Wind":
[spoiler]Image

Pokemon-Amie:
Like previous generations, there is always a new gimicky feature, and in this one, it's Pokemon-Amie. Pokemon-Amie is a mini-game like feature that will have you petting your Pokemon, making faces at them (When requested), and feeding them treats of some type. Though we don't know too much about it, Pokemon-Amie will apparently increase your Pokemon's happiness when you pet it the way it likes (idk how to word that better...), or feeding it snacks that it enjoys. There's a chance this will be how Eevee Evolves into Sylveon. Now, on the note of making your Pokemon happy when you do it right, there is the flip side of what happens when you do it wrong. It will act badly towards you, but we don't quite know just what that means.

Kalos Region Map:
The new Region's Japanese name has been confirmed to be the Karos Region. It's English name has been confirmed as Kalos Region. Not much is known about it other than it's name, the map below, and that the main city Japanese name is Miare City, and it's English name is Lumiose City.

Character Customization:
Yes, that's right, for the first time, we will be able to customize our characters models! Not a whole lot mind you, but it's still a step forward.
Update regarding the Character Customization: at certain points you'll be able to get new outfits and accessories for your Trainer!

New Pokedex:
This is the new Pokedex that will be in the new games. This is one of the few Pokedexs, if not the first, that will separate the region's Pokemon into 3 categories.
[list][*] Central Kalos Pokédex
[*]Coastal Kalos Pokédex
[*]Mountain Kalos Pokédex

Mock-up of Male Hero in a new City ON ROLLERBLADES:

Mock-up of Female Hero in a Gym (After the room reformed, please check video in second post to understand):

Gym Leader Viola:

Viola's older sister, Alexa:

The following are all of the new NPC trainers/Rivals/Friends that you will see again and again as you travel through the Kalos Region.

Shauna:

Tierno:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee41 ... d5243c.png[/img][/spoiler]

Trevor:

North American Box Art for both games:

As of 6/11/13, we now have the official release date for X and Y!

More info when it is announced. For now, please, give your opinions on this information.

UPDATE!!
The names of each Legendary has been revealed, and I have added them to the Spoilers for each of them. If anyone would like me to update the spoilers caption to feature the names, rather than put them in the spoilers themselves, please let me know and I'll get right on it! :awyeah:

Image Image

Image Image
Officially helped get the last Halloween Bonus of 2011.
(Badges made by Cykotyks)

Last edited by Cloud557 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:03 am, edited 19 times in total.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 am
Profile WWW

Waits on this OvO !!!

edit: this (youtube link for starters) might be relevant? :) (haven't checked yet, just got link from a friend!)

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:33 am

Myde wrote:
Waits on this OvO !!!

edit: this (youtube link for grass starter) might be relevant? :) (haven't checked yet, just got link from a friend!)

That's the full trailer.

Anyway, as I said elsewhere:
I know it’s farfetched (pun not intended), but part of me is really hoping the little scene in front of the mirror may mean some trainer customization. :(

I have mixed feelings on a whole new generation. I really wish they’d just do something with all the regions already instead of constantly adding more Pokemon (I’ve even mixed on the starters), but at least the game looks fun.

I will probably get Y (logo looks nicer IMO) unless X has a lot more that interests me with the version exclusives/changes.

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:37 am
Profile YIM WWW

Yes I just noticed it was full trailer LOL aksjdfhsdf >< was to excited hehe

To be honest, I have no idea how to feel other than excitement mainly cause well. It's always like that for me with new things etc
But yes I would have liked something cross-regional at some point. I'm also disappointed at the trainer designs because they are rather plain.
If there is a form of customization (which is reason why they are currently plain) then that adds to it in a good way.

Otherwise though, it doesn't look /great/. This is probably because I don't like 3D style. It only looks nice for some sceneries, but characters-wise, I
much liked the pixel-y feeling. I wonder how the new pokemons will be integrated in vdex, if ever they will!

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:41 am

That fire starter is ADORABLE! the grass starter looks just like a brown oshwatt in a green hoodie though... I was really disappointed.

Also, I found it amusing that they gave up on naming the games after colors.

anyone know how many new pokemon they are adding?

gatcha balls

Image Image

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:53 am

I really wish I'd found that video sooner... I'm currently uploading pictures of anything relevant that I found. If anyone else saw anything that I missed, please do let me know.

Edit: Pictures are up, Spoiler tags with names for each, in case people don't want to be TOO spoiled by the reveal.

@Jen: I'm hoping for the Character Customization as well, though I do have a feeling that it's only part of an opening cinematic for the Male Hero. (Doesn't mean I don't want to see Character Customization, because that would be BOSS!)

As for the logo's, they both look pretty good, and I'm more than likely going to try and get BOTH games, due to... Well, I dunno? They seem pretty good? Though, I would also like a game that just lets us go to every region currently out too... I don't see it happening, but I'd love for it to.

@Myde: Thank you for posting the video, I'm not even going to take the link and post it in the main post. I'm just referencing your post instead. Credit where credit is due!

I'm sure that there will be a straight on image of the new Pokemon that will be able to be used for Vdex (Shrunken down a bit and maybe pixelated a little more, but usable I'm sure).

@faithless: I personally LOVE the Fire Starter, and unless either of the others have better evolutions (Aesthetically speaking), that's my new starter. :awyeah:

As for how many new Pokemon are being added, it wasn't actually mentioned in the trailer OR the conference. As of right now, it's up in the air, and we don't know the number. Expect at LEAST 100 more though.

Image Image

Image Image

Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:55 am
Profile WWW

Wow, worldwide release so soon... That's insane! I just hope they can take their time with this entire generation overall instead of rush through like Gen V but still hyped.

Image Image

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:18 am
Profile WWW

I am so disappointed in the starters! :(
The frog is... kinda acceptable, I guess.
I can only hope it'll look really cool once fully evolved.
Other than that, I'm looking forward to the game, it looks really fun and pretty. ^__^

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:43 am

i'm very excited!! the starters have great designs but im worried the grass starter is going to be treated as the new oshawott ):
the water is going to be my partner when i get these games (but what is 3DS sob)

i think my only concern is how travelling will go with gameplay since i get lost easily in b/w already LMAO
looking forward to this!!! >3<

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:49 am

@Nikki G: I know, it IS very surprising, and I'm sure that when we have more information, we'll be able to make a better judgement on if the hype is good or bad.

@Kalmie: Really? I personally dislike the Water Starter... Though, at the same time, it does sorta look like an old-man frog XD

As for everything else, it DOES look very interesting, and I can't wait to get my hands on the games! (And a 3DS considering I don't have one yet... :bah: )

@indu: I dunno, if the Grass Starter is treated like Oshawott, wouldn't that be a good thing? No one liked Oshawott when it was first announced, but a LOT of people are huge fans of it now. Though, at the same time, considering it uses a Dark-Type move in the trailer, there's a chance it could actually be REALLY good.

As for the traveling, I'm sure that it will be a lot easier, considering you'll be able to see more from a over the shoulder view rather than a full on top down view. If anything, I'm sure that there will be plenty of maps online when the games are out fully.

Image Image

Image Image

Last edited by Cloud557 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:57 am
Profile WWW

*.*
It's official, I'm gunna have to start saving my money up for a 3DS, my wallet is crying whilst I drool over my computer.
I love that X-version legendary <3, for some reason y-versions mascot reminds me of a lugia-groudon mash-up.
And Chespin...! T.T When I saw the Pokemon and evolutions for all the white/black starters, I immediately hated Snivy and loved Oshawott, it's kinda painful to see all the people bashing the poor guy all the time... Heeeeeere Chespin! I'll Love you! :sob:

Image Image

Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:58 am

@TrainerTamya: I LOVED Snivy from day one! Snivy's been my starter for both of my games (White 1 and White 2). However, something just irks me about the Grass and Water starters for Gen VI. Where as Fennekin just screams "Look, I'm a warm and fuzzy little pup, come gimme a hug!" to me. :awyeah:

Image Image

Image Image

Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:02 am
Profile WWW

I think the starters are Grass/Dark, Fire/Psychic, and Water/Fighting, judging by the types of moves I saw them use.
I hate the fire starter(hairy ears + eevee/vulpix clone), and love the grass and water ones.
I also hate the new graphics. The trainers look really ugly because I hate 'chibi' style.
I do like that all attacks are animated, but I do not like how there are no more sprites, so I guess spriting (which I love) will become obsolete.

I am definitely getting X though, if I get a 3DS, since I love that Reindeer legendary and not that weird Y bird.

youtube
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:11 am

Cloud557 wrote:
@TrainerTamya: I LOVED Snivy from day one! Snivy's been my starter for both of my games (White 1 and White 2). However, something just irks me about the Grass and Water starters for Gen VI. Where as Fennekin just screams "Look, I'm a warm and fuzzy little pup, come gimme a hug!" to me. :awyeah:

Actually, I don't hate Snivy as much anymore, I actually got a black game recently that I'm planning on using snivy as the starter for :3 (Noooo, NOT because my white and white 2 games already had the other starters O.O;;;Well maybe)
I'm happy you don't hate him <3 'cus I've seen so many people calling oshawott "ditszy" "dumb" and "an icecream cone with a dress glued on"... When I saw Snivy, my first thought was, "Stuck up 'lil... >:C " but now it's more like "Cooool 8)"
We all know it, the only reason they named them X and Y was so the third remake could be called "Z" :dealwithit:

Image Image

Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:14 am

...Not liking it so far. Seems...rather unoriginal so far.
Also, from what I've seen, I hope it's set in PokeEurope, rather than just PokeFrance, given I saw an Eiffel Tower expy in the video.

Godfro by Fizza.

Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:16 am

I like the firestarter, I feel as if it could have some badass evolutions. I really hate the design of the water starter though, doens't work for me at all... The Grass starter reminds me of something...

Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:59 am
Profile WWW

:O

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 am

My excitement for this is insane! It looks to have everything that I've wanted in the 6th gen games~

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:29 am

The graphics remind me of Harvest Moon >w<

I really like the Fire starter's look! I wish I had a 3DS for this XD

MEWSGREEN SPRITES

Collector of Mew and Green Sprite Pokemon

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:34 am

as much as I like the dark/psychic/fight theory,
Chespin seems more like grass/ground. I mean, it's brown and has huge digging claws.
besides, starter types are the same every gen: grass/ fire/ water & secondary type: poison/ ground/ fight.

>> My shop <<
Wishlist | Journal
DeviantArt | youTube
Top monsters site | Demo 0.1

Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 1402 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 71  Next