It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 7:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
morbid would you rather 

This is a rather morbid "would you rather". If you could control your situation, which would you rather have? The person closest to you/you care about the most dying and leaving you behind first, or you dying before them and leaving them to grieve ?
For me, the answer is simple. My best friend is, without a doubt, the most important person to me. She's two years younger than me, and that makes me think of her like my perfect younger sister. I have a horrible relationship with my real younger sister,so not only do I get along great with my best friend it gives me almost a sense of normalcy for feeling what a normal relationship would be like for a chance. Without a doubt I would want to outlive her. Obviously, in a best case scenario we would both die at the same time, but the odds of that happening are quite low. My best friend is far too kind for her own good, so I feel that I should be around to look after her and give her the best advice I can. It would be difficult to live without her, but I think I would be the one out of the two of us most able to cope with the loss of the other. Since she is the most important person to me I wouldn't want her to suffer so much after my death, so if it was up to me I'd want her to pass away first.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:22 pm
Profile WWW

unfortunately this happened to me, i lost someone very very important to me, and while it's been unspeakably painful to live with, i would take his place in a heartbeat. i know he would suffer as i have but he had so much more to offer the world than i ever will, and i know he'd learn to cope, which is something i still struggle with every day

miss u xo

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:18 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]