It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 7:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Parents!!! 

my parents are awesome they've always been open and approving to my choices,
of course they'd warn me but tell me "you never know if you don't try."They've
also taught me the reason we fall is to get right back up and always take responsibility
for my own actions and that blaming anyone or anything else is only cowardice .
I am my own person and no one is to blame for my wrongs but myself and fate.

ImageImageImage
okay seriously what the hells with all the dark types....sadly it's all true.

Everyone wears a mask to hide there true selves , but I can see right through them.

Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:00 am

-

Image Image

Last edited by eikthyrner on Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:59 pm

My parents...they're full of craziness. They've taught me to think for myself, work my butt off for what I want and never give up. They also remind me every so often, unintentionally, of how good I have it with them. To explain:

My dad's mom is ultra-critical of everything he does "wrong", as well as whatever is "wrong" with my mom or my brother (who has a genetic deletion, so some things that are "wrong" he can't help). His mom's been a constant force in his life since his parents divorced (he was about 4) and his dad moved across the state (he was about 6 then), so it's not like she's going to go away. She somehow thinks that I'm her "little angel" still, even though my actions have not been the kind she would approve of.

My mom was completely raised by her mother. Her father left her mom when she was about 6 or 7, and she's pretty much written him out of our lives since she doesn't want his bad influences around us (he's a bipolar druggie).

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior!! If you do too and aren't afraid to admit it, copy and paste this into your signature.

Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:07 pm

I don't have the best relationship with my parents. My mother and I live in the US while my father is in China, and by now I know nothing about him. Not his name, personality, appearance, etc. My mother is working for the both of us, which does make financial problems tough and being a family of 2 causes a strain between us. Sometimes I wish I had a mother and a father to grow up with, but I wouldn't know how it would feel anyways. I know the most my mother taught me, that I remember, was to not talk to strangers, to be polite to the elderly, always get good grades, don't do drugs or other dangerous activities, the usual information people are equipped with. But aside from that, her actions, which I question often, and the actions of others around me has given me a sense of distrust towards everyone I've met. So basically she taught me something indirectly, I guess. It does put a void in my heart where sometimes I question if there is any love between us. She divorced with my father quite a long time ago, for reasons unknown to me. She is now "dating" this guy that gives me the creeps, especially when he acts nice towards me. If there was anything I could teach my kids, as of right now it would probably be to never trust anyone, and don't wind up an addict of bad things.
Derp. this turned out to be kind of long and somewhat unrelated.. ><

Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:59 pm

My parents truly are good and kind people who are in difficult situations and sometimes verbally take out their anger on me,so because of that I have a shaky relationship with both of them. My mom works a ton and is never home and when she is she's usually cranky about her problems and yells at me for little things, so I just usually leave the house when she's home. My dad's a nice guy I get along okay with him. I'm just a difficult person for people to deal with my horrible relationships with people are never the other persons fault.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2