It is currently Fri May 26, 2017 7:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
What's YOUR flavor? 

My name is: Jason!
My sexuality is: Gay
I discovered this at the age of: I don't really remember what exact age, but it was my 6th grade year of middle school.
I am currently: 17
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? Some! My sister and one of my brothers know.
How did they react? My family is very blunt about things, they kinda were like "So yeah, we know." and I was just like, "Okay." and that was that.
Do your friends know? Yeah! All of my friends, a majority of the school. I'm more open to it with people who aren't my family.
What were their reactions? Everyone at school is pretty awesome about it too. Occasionally I get crap about it but ya know, :b
How do you handle negative reactions? Honestly, I awkwardly laugh them off. My friends are more vocal about it, and defend me more than I defend myself most of the time. I used to get really bothered by it, but I don't care anymore.
My religion is: Christian.
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? Not really. My family believes the Christian faith, but we don't really practice it as much as some others. We don't attend church or anything like that. So I've never really had to deal with that aspect.
If so, how did/do you handle it? x
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? When I was younger I was really insecure about it, and really whiny about how it would just ruin my life if I did have to come out. I think if I would have expressed it more with some people I wouldn't have felt that way. I only had like two people that I honestly felt I could talk about it with, both online friends. It was nice to talk to them about how I was feeling, but I still didn't have anyone to talk about it in real life to. Whenever someone would make a joke about me being gay I would let it get to me way too much and I often got dramatic about it and excessively though about suicide, but I knew I would never go through with it. Overall, I kinda consider it more of a phase for me. Once I got into highschool I got into a more "Why do I care what they think?" attitude, and got over peoples crap quickly. I think its been more beneficial than negative, a lot more people respect opposed to before when I wasn't as open about myself.

~One of these days the skies going to break, and everything will escape~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//My Deviantart||My GPX||Dusk city\\

Sun May 06, 2012 2:39 pm

My name is: Steven
My sexuality is: Bi-Sexual(It's about a 90/10 split in the favor of men.)
I discovered this at the age of: 17
I am currently: 19
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? Mostly no and indirectly with my older brother.
How did they react? He's fine with it.
Do your friends know? Only one being my Girlfriend at the time.
What were their reactions? She was fine with it.
How do you handle negative reactions? Only two people know so far so I haven't had to deal with negative reactions.
My religion is: Agnostic
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? No
If so, how did/do you handle it? N/A
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? No.

Image Image

Wed May 09, 2012 3:01 pm

My name is: Katelynn
My sexuality is: Bisexual
I discovered this at the age of: I've liked females longer than males, but I didn't realize until I was fourteen.
I am currently: Sixteen
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? My brother knows. Not specifically hiding it, though.
How did they react? He was cool with it.
Do your friends know? Yes.
What were their reactions? They're cool about it, for the most part. A lot of the times girls think I'm checking them out and hitting on them when I'm not, though. It's funny.
How do you handle negative reactions? I haven't had many, besides people thinking I'm hitting on them. I just laugh at those situations though.
My religion is: Atheistic
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? No.
If so, how did/do you handle it? No.
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? No, I quite like the variety I could have if people were interested in me.

to train them is my cause.

Sat May 19, 2012 10:22 am

My name is:Camille
My sexuality is: Pansexual
I discovered this at the age of: 10
I am currently: 15
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? Only parents...
How did they react? Mom was fine, dad was furious and still is...
Do your friends know? A few.
What were their reactions? They're fine with it ^^
How do you handle negative reactions? Ignore, then draw some vent art and talk to friends later
My religion is: Christian-Lutheran
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? No, actually. I think that God loves all equally. It says in the Bible that he loves everyone, not just heterosexuals.
If so, how did/do you handle it?
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? Considering none of the bullies know, not yet.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:27 pm

My name is: J (nickname)
My sexuality is: Heterosexual
I discovered this at the age of: Uhm, well, I had my first crush on a boy at school when I was in grade 2, so possibly then? Heh....Man, that crush lasted for like...3 years!
I am currently: 23
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? N/A, though I was extremely slow to begin dating, and never really wanted to talk about boys and stuff with my parents, so my mother assumed- and actually told me this- that I was asexual. I was really surprised that she would think this, though, I guess, since I'd never really shown any indication of actually liking someone....I can see where she might have had that idea. It was just strange, y'know, to have a parent assume your sexuality was completely different. And she seemed fine with it too, as though she'd decided a long time ago that I was asexual. I'm not- though I am quite private about my love affairs, I don't date a lot (haven't been in one place long enough to find a reason to begin a relationship lately hah!) and I'm not into PDA, so yeh, I do give off the kind of...Standoffish vibe, I guess. If I'm not interested in dating, which I haven't been for the past year and a half, then yes, I can be quite....Bland? I feel bland, anyway, I don't flirt or crush or pine for a guy. *shrugs* But it doesn't mean I don't like men. 'Cause them can be pretty :D
How did they react?
Do your friends know? Most, yeah, but you'd be surprised. I've often had friends ask if I was a lesbian (lawl, I'm just mis-read all the time!) probably because when I got to university, I cut my hair quite short and I guess that means you're a lesbian- I totally don't get that. How does a hair style define your sexuality? I'm never offended about being asked if I'm a lesbian- to me, it's no more offensive than having someone say "Is your favourite colour blue?" when it's actually green. Y'know? What offends me is that if I say no, I'm not, they apologize as though it was rude for them to have assumed that I was, or that I might be offended at being called a lesbian. Gah.
What were their reactions?
How do you handle negative reactions?
My religion is: not sure?
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality?
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? nope.

I know I couldn't really fill out all the questions, but I thought y'all might be interested in hearing from someone who's had a bit of experience with other people assuming that they have a different sexuality. I don't really mind- I really don't think there's any reason to be ashamed of if people ask me if I'm this or that, given that there's nothing wrong with being asexual or a lesbian or whatever. But I find it really discouraging when people who claim that they're alright with homosexuality, pansexuality, etc. Apologize for asking if someone's homosexual and they're not. I guess it's polite, but the way some people apologize, it's as though they expected me to be offended by having my sexuality misunderstood. I dunno. What do you guys think of this? Have you ever had this happen?

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:05 am

Alltoken wrote:
My name is: J (nickname)
I know I couldn't really fill out all the questions, but I thought y'all might be interested in hearing from someone who's had a bit of experience with other people assuming that they have a different sexuality. I don't really mind- I really don't think there's any reason to be ashamed of if people ask me if I'm this or that, given that there's nothing wrong with being asexual or a lesbian or whatever. But I find it really discouraging when people who claim that they're alright with homosexuality, pansexuality, etc. Apologize for asking if someone's homosexual and they're not. I guess it's polite, but the way some people apologize, it's as though they expected me to be offended by having my sexuality misunderstood. I dunno. What do you guys think of this? Have you ever had this happen?

I've had people mistake me for heterosexual several times and have never gotten an apology (not that I'd want one. I don't think I'd know how to respond to that!), but I do have people who are hesitant to ask for clarification on my sexuality. Like they're worried or I'll get offended or something. :\ I'm not sure if they're afraid of being too personal or if it's classic heteronormative culture of being mistaken for gay being seen as an insult (but not being mistaken for heterosexual).

My name is: Kitty
My sexuality is: Homosexual/panromantic (but I usually ignore the second one because it's really hard explaining to someone how you want to be with them but not touch them!)
I discovered this at the age of: 13/14
I am currently: 20
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? I told my mom and half-sister when I was a teenager, but I didn't tell my dad (the parent I've lived with most of my life) until I was 18. Most of my extended family doesn't know, though.
How did they react? My mom was totally fine with it. My sister was disappointed this probably meant she wouldn't be getting nieces and nephews (not that she needs them. She's got enough kids for both of us!) but was pretty much unsurprised. My dad acted...about as well as I could have hoped. I always knew coming out to him would be difficult because he's not exactly the most progressive guy. He'd actually found out I was gay a few years before I actually came out to, but he demanded I end my relationships (I didn't) and then it was never spoken of again. But I think by the time I was 18, he had calmed down and had realized that he would drive me away forever if he reacted badly, so--though he still isn't exactly supportive and still is convinced I'll wake up one day straight--he lets me do what I want and it's just a sort of unspoken agreement that it's not something we'll talk about (which is fine with me).
Do your friends know? Oh, yeah.
What were their reactions? When I first came out to my friends, the response I got was, "We know." Apparently they had just been waiting for me to feel comfortable telling them. But I'm sitting there, "You knew?! How come everyone but me knew?! Why didn't anyone tell me?!" My group of friends are a whole collection of different sexualities, so I haven't run into many problems.
How do you handle negative reactions? I don't exactly introduce myself as, "Kitty the lesbian," and those with homophobic tendencies don't usually pick up on it because I'm not what they think a lesbian is supposed to be (though everyone else seems to know it the second they meet me. What it is about me that gives off that vibe, I have no idea), so I don't get many outright negative reactions (plus I live in Seattle, which is a pretty liberal area). When someone is talking to me and they say something offensive, I usually just sort of smile and say, "You realize I'm gay, right?" Then they're so embarrassed and surprised they just apologize and tell me they didn't know. When it's strangers going off, I usually try my best to ignore it or get out of the situation (especially if I don't feel safe). The harder thing to handle is negative reactions within the LGBTQ community. I've had a lot of people tell me I'm not a "real" lesbian because I've had boyfriends in the past or because I do find men attractive (I just don't want to be physical with them). It's insanely frustrating and usually will illicit a long rant from me about how they dare try to label and judge me and what makes them any better than the homophobes if they're both trying to force something on me?
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? Not necessarily issues, but having so many religions have such a negative atmosphere did turn me off of ever being a member of any organized faith.
If so, how did/do you handle it? Spirituality and religion aren't important to me, so it never bothered me much. I figure there's so much out there on the physical plane and so much to worry about while I'm alive, worrying about what happens after I'm dead serves me no purpose. I'm still going to die no matter what I believe, so I might as well not stress about it.
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? Actually my sexuality was one of the few things that didn't cause issues with me! The only person who had a problem with it was my dad and we had such a bad relationship when I was younger that I couldn't have cared less what he thought (the relationship is better now, though I still don't much care what he thinks). I've been amazingly lucky when it comes to that. I live in a very safe area and my school system had a lot of people working to make sure every student felt safe at school. One of my ex-boyfriends and best friends actually got a GSA started at the high school shortly before I began going there (he was a couple years older than me). The only issue we encountered was getting people in the school to stop saying "f*g" (apparently VDex changes the actual word to "rainbow!" That's kind of cute!) and "that's gay." Which was actually pretty cool because I got to help write a speech that was delivered to the faculty to encourage teachers to crack down on homophobic language. It was probably one of the things I was proudest of doing during my school years (and it actually worked really well).

My dog doesn't hev any melk in his pellow case.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:04 am
Profile WWW

My name is:
    FamouslyLegit (Nicolette)
My sexuality is:
    Bisexual
I discovered this at the age of:
    Eight (8)
I am currently:
    Nineteen (19)
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family?
    Yes
How did they react?
    Well, my mom likes gay people so, she didn't mind. My dad on the other hand started
    Forcing me to go to teen youth church every week when I was in highschool telling me
    I'm confused and I'm sinning. I think he might be a homophobic too.
Do your friends know?
    Yes
What were their reactions?
    They weren't surprised seeing as two of my close friends are bisexual (one guy one girl)
    And one is gay
How do you handle negative reactions?
    I've never really gotten a negative reaction, but once someone said that bisexual people
    Were just "attention w****s".
My religion is:
    Christianity
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality?
    Not really
    I tend to ignore the sermons on sexuality, because you just simply love who you love.
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc?
    No

Click Here for my Wishlist!
ImageImage

Famously's Pinkan Index

Last edited by FamouslyLegit on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:29 am

Hum, I'll do this too....

My name is: Anoel.
My sexuality is: likes-men-but-hates-the-idea-of-sex-and-other-major-touchy-stuff, so somewhere between straight and asexual, leaning towards asexual unless the right man is found. Though I do have a sort of woman that I admire, but not sexually.
I discovered this at the age of: gradually within the past 3 years
I am currently: (your age) 24
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? no, actually.
How did they react? they don't quite know yet.
Do your friends know? my friends know that I don't like touch, and I don't know what to do with a boyfriend if/when I got one
What were their reactions? pretty much, "Meh, that's just her."
How do you handle negative reactions? Ignore, or walk away. Since no one really knows yet, there haven't been any
My religion is: ...is there a word for really-doesn't-care-about-gods/deities/higher powers/what have you? As in religion-nihilist. But then again, ask me again when I'm old and or dying.
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? no.
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? No. I'd like to think I have more self confidence than that.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:17 pm

My name is: Firo (nick.)
My sexuality is: homosexual
I discovered this at the age of: 15. late, I know, but previously I was fairly sure I was asexual and aromantic
I am currently: 16
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? err... no.
How did they react? n/a
Do your friends know? internet ones do, I don't really have IRL ones
What were their reactions? nobody really cares, especially given that some are not exactly heterosexual either. ... as a result of coming out to my friends, I now have a girlfriend, hee.
How do you handle negative reactions? ... I haven't actually had to deal with any.
My religion is: violently atheist/agnostic
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? n/a
If so, how did/do you handle it? n/a
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? nah.

not much here.

ask for skype. twitter. flight rising.

pu-to-tyra

SHOPPU.

BUYTHREDDO.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:44 am

My name is: Mal or MM
My sexuality is: Panromantic (Asexual)
I discovered this at the age of: Sixteen
I am currently: Seventeen
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? Yes, only a select few though, mostly happens when they ask why I haven't been dating anyone.
How did they react? Didn't believe me at first but are starting to accept it. My parents want me to get married ect. but that's not something I'm concerned about, I've never really been interested into getting into a relationship so I feel I would be faking if I forced myself into a relationship.
Do your friends know? Yes, but again only a select few, its not something I announce publicly.
What were their reactions? Thought I was homosexual at first but I explained what asexuality is and they understand and are fine with it.
How do you handle negative reactions? I just defend my point. Many people tell me I'll change my mind in the future but its my choice to believe them or not. Personally its not something that changes so I'm just living with it, simple as that. I can't change it nor am I going to acknowledge anyone criticizing me for it.
If so, how did/do you handle it? ^
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? No, I mean I always found it odd that I was fickle about relationships but I don't mind being asexual. Just because I don't enjoy sexual relations doesn't mean I can't love a person. Love comes in many different forms and I think alot of people don't understand that.

Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 am

My name is: MeiChama (Breanna)
I discovered this at the age of: 17
I am currently: 22 (your age)
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? Not yet
How did they react? Haven't told any of them yet so not sure
Do your friends know? Yes, all of them know
What were their reactions? They were very accepting
How do you handle negative reactions? I have yet to encounter something like this, but if I did, I would just shrug it off and continue with my life. It's their problem not mine.
My religion is: None
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? Nope
If so, how did/do you handle it? None
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? Nope

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:25 am
Profile WWW

My name is:Manta
My sexuality is: Gay
I discovered this at the age of: like..5?
I am currently: 19
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? nope. (I haven't seen/spoken to my dad in like...10 years anyway.)
How did they react? My mom wouldn't care, but she would tell other family members who I already have a delicate relationship with and I would rather avoid tons of drama until at least after college.
Do your friends know? My friends don't care...? our group topics include pokemon, music, restaurants, and books we've read. Anything else is ignored.
What were their reactions? On occasion, one might try to hook me up with their friend (never works out >_> )
How do you handle negative reactions? I either ignore them or educate the reactor (if their response is ignorant enough)
My religion is: spiritualist
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? nope^^
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? nope =3

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 am
Profile WWW

My name is: Jher
My sexuality is: Gay (Was going to write more, too long.)
I discovered this at the age of: When did I discover I found cute guys, much more attractive than anything else? Like maybe ~10? Insofar that I understood my thinking of them being really cute lol.
I am currently: 21
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? No. (I haven't had any reason to, though I'm not hiding it. If anyone ever asked me I would have told them. I haven't been asked and have had no boyfriend to give me a reason for telling.)
How did they react? N/A
Do your friends know? RL = A few; Online = most;
What were their reactions? None of them really care
How do you handle negative reactions? Ignore them if I cba to deal with it. Otherwise if their "opinions" warrant it, destroy them in discourse and probably embarrass/anger them as much as possible(That's how I feel anyway, though it hasn't happened often enough to really say).
My religion is: Atheist/Agnostic
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? Nope
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? No

Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:25 am

My name is: Tuuli
I discovered this at the age of: 15
I am currently: Sweet sixteen.
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? I randomly told my mother that I'm bi one day. Father doesn't know because he's very homophobic and I barely tolerate all his talk about how being gay is a sin as it is.
How did they react? Mother took it with a disappointed, 'I had guessed that'-sort of 'okay'.
Do your friends know? Mostly, yeah. Good friends, anyway.
What were their reactions? Got a couple of 'oh really, well don't start hitting on me because... ewwww.' Mostly my friends are kind of curious and very supportive, though. And they handle me going on about my girlfriend well, too. :D
How do you handle negative reactions? I ignore it, mostly. In the little circles of school, it was bad before I had even accepted my sexuality. Nowadays, in a new school, people really don't mind me being me, which is awesome.
My religion is: Lutheranism.
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? A little.
If so, how did/do you handle it? Ignore. |D
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? Nah.

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:05 pm

My name is: Lucarioqueen (Chloe)
I discovered this at the age of: umm... about 13-ish, I suppose
I am currently: 15
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? yep
How did they react? they thought I was being stupid. my family really aren't all that supportive or understanding, but it's worse when they think I'm just kidding .3.
Do your friends know? a lot of my online friends know, and I was very open about it to them, but only a few of my RL friends know
What were their reactions? I got bullied a little at first (by my RL friends) but now it's all okay
How do you handle negative reactions? I get upset really easily...
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? nope
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? nuh uh

Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:01 pm

My name is: Cherry
My sexuality is: Bi-Curious (more towards men)
I discovered this at the age of: 12 or 13?
I am currently: 20
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? no
How did they react?
Do your friends know? some of them do know
What were their reactions? the ones who know we have had deep discussions about dating women.
How do you handle negative reactions? i don't get any
My religion is: pagan
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? no
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? no

I've never actually dated a female but I have been interested in them and find them attractive. I'm currently very happy with my fiance (male) and will be getting married to him (hence finance). So I don't think I will ever be able to further explore my feelings for females which is perfectly fine since I'm happy with whom i'm with
:yay:

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:18 am

I've spent a long time debating whether or not I should post here....Mainly because I don't really feel comfortable outright discussing my sexuality, but also because I've never thought of it as personally relevant to me. I still don't give much thought to it, really.

My name is: Wyndi
My sexuality is: Using actual words is difficult, so I'll just say I think I'm somewhere between one and two on the Kinsey scale. In public, I'll say I'm heterosexual for simplicity's sake, though, because I'm still figuring things out at my snail-ish pace.
I discovered this at the age of: eighteen-ish
I am currently: twenty
Have you come out to parents/guardians/other family? No. Anything sexuality-related in my household is kind of taboo; my parents didn't even give me "the talk" or anything because up until I turned twenty, they refused to a) let me date, and b) think that I would want to date. Regardless, I can tell you that my parents would NOT be happy with a non-heterosexual in the house. They don't have to discuss it for me to understand what they're thinking.
How did they react? N/A
Do your friends know? I don't think my IRL ones do. I haven't really mentioned it to them since I like to keep my ~feelings~ to myself [I'm highly uncomfortable discussing them with anyone, regardless of the gender of the person for whom those feelings are for], but I know they'd be accepting since most of them are bisexual themselves. Plus, I attend a very liberal women's college, so outside of them I'd still be able to find support if I wanted it. As for my online ones...maybe? I make nonchalant comments sometimes; I'm not sure how seriously they take them. But overall, yeah, I like to keep it on the downlow. I don't think my sexuality should be anyone's business but mine.
What were their reactions? N/A
How do you handle negative reactions? I know that at least one of my online friends is adverse to homosexuality...but honestly, I personally don't care. I've asked her to stop talking about it, and she has, so we're all good.
My religion is: I was raised as a Buddhist, but I now lean more towards spiritual/agnostic.
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? No. I'm very lucky to be a member of such accepting and liberal communities.

Oh wow, this was really nice to type out. There are a lot of things I've always wanted to say but never had the opportunity to put into words; this was genuinely helpful.

find me:
tumblr | aywas | steam: stormhover

ImageImage

Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:42 pm
Profile WWW

I guess I'll do this?

My name is: Chany.
My sexuality is: Pansexual.
I discovered this at the age of: 11 or so.
I am currently: 16.
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? No.
How did they react? N/A.
Do your friends know? Some.
What were their reactions? They're perfectly okay with it! Some of my friends are also lgbtq+ so it's all good (´・ω・`)
How do you handle negative reactions? I've never dealt with a negative reaction before so I wouldn't know. I'd most likely become upset about it and (ineffectively) attempt to support myself and why they should mind their own about my sexuality and choices.
My religion is: Agnostic.
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? I come from a Roman Catholic family, so that's where the problem occurs. Not with my own beliefs.
If so, how did/do you handle it? I don't. I keep quiet.
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? Nope! I love being me and I'm comfortable with my sexuality. And my friends/community are just as accepting. The only time it calms harm is when I develop feelings for someone who isn't into the same gender.

Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 pm
Profile WWW

Cant believe I never saw this.
My name is:PsyrenX or Psy
My sexuality is: Homosexual
I discovered this at the age of: around 13
I am currently:18
Have you come out to your parents/guardians/other family? Yes
How did they react?My mother wouldn't care what I was and responded with "It doesn't matter who you love as long as you treat each other right and your happy." (Some Moms are awesome that way) But my dad had a huge problem with it.He insisted that I not tell the rest my family because he didn't want to get blamed for causing it.(And other ignorant things I ignored completely)
Do your freinds know? IRL: Yes. Online: Now they will.
What were their reactions?They didn't care and actually 2 of them came out right after I told them.
How do you handle negative reactions?I m not sure the only negative reaction ive had was my dad but I never really talked to him much before telling him anyways. In that instance I moved out.
My religion isChristian
Has your religion caused issues with your sexuality?Yes.
If so, how did/do you handle it?One day at a time.
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc?Occasionally. But I have some amazing freinds which usually pops my back to an okay state.

My DA

Oh Dear I'm here, I should be there.I'm Late,I'm late, I'm late!

Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:55 am

My name is: Laura
My sexuality is: Pan-sexual I suppose. Love has nothing to do with gender.
I discovered this at the age of: about 10
I am currently: 18
Have you came out to parents/guardians/other family? Yeah.
How did they react? They didn't care.
Do your friends know? Yeah.
What were their reactions? They did not care.
How do you handle negative reactions? Attempt to explain it. If I can't reach through, I just be respectful and give them space.
My religion is: Atheism/Altruism (though I suppose the latter is more of a moral code.)
Has your religion caused issues for your sexuality? Not really.
If so, how did/do you handle it? Methodically.
Has your sexuality caused suicidal thoughts/attempts/etc? No, my depression did.

Le GPX

Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 207 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next