It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
[Easter 2016] Chocolate Solosis line 

The milk Solosis have indeed been pretty elusive. So have the mints. Just need to get those and one last shiny strawberry and then I can hunt Togepi. Hope I can do it in time...

We are coming... for you...

Image Searching for something rare...

Lurking with the derped Magnemites... http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1704

Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:29 am

I got a strawberry solosis, and it's making me so hungry :awyeah: Is it a bad idea to eat pokemon?

Image Image

Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:20 pm

Chocolate jelly is quite an interesting concept. I do wonder how chocolate and mint eggs taste tho :D

Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:50 pm

I doubt I'll catch all of them... :( They keep escaping my balls.

"You're not allowed to give yourself a nickname. This holds true in life as well as in poker." ~Richard Roeper

96% of people would smile remembering fond memories of Pokémon as a child if the theme song started playing or hum/sing it quietly.
3% of people would not know it/ignore it. Put this in your signature if you are the 1% of people who would start singing the words to the song... LOUDLY!

Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:22 pm

I don't know Shiro if you'd want to, but could you make it so that if we have a party full of a certain color, then only this color will show up. It could be Mareep, Togepi, Happiny or Solosis for the color and the condition of having a Togepi or evo in first slot to have the Togepi show up would still be there. It's just that the event is nearing the end and it gets so frustrating when everything, but the right color shows up.

Edit: or maybe do something like that for making it easier to catch the eluside cynanide.

Go check my giveaway. Lots of good stuff.
Great thread from Ardonye to keep in touch with everyone. Go on and post your contact info there.

Fold a crane for me please
ImageImage

Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:48 pm

When you breed two chocolate solosis, can the offspring also get the special coloring?

Image Image

Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:49 pm

:awesome: :awesome: thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:36 pm

ginkofox wrote:
When you breed two chocolate solosis, can the offspring also get the special coloring?

Yes, but you need an everstone :>

Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:34 am

Yes, but you need an everstone :>[/quote]\

ohhhh thank you so much :D I'm pretty new to this game, so I don't know much :bah:

Image Image

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:02 pm

Okay... I think I can do it. :3 Just missing the following:

Shiny Milk Togepi x1
Shiny Dark Togepi x2
Shiny White Togepi x2
Shiny Mint Togepi x1

Milk Solosis x2
Shiny Milk Solosis x1
Dark Solosis x3x1
Shiny Dark Solosis x3x1
Shiny White Solosis x1
Shiny Mint Solosis x1
Strawberry Solosis x1

EDIT:: Finally got a few more Solosis. :3 Hopefully I can catch the others.

"You're not allowed to give yourself a nickname. This holds true in life as well as in poker." ~Richard Roeper

96% of people would smile remembering fond memories of Pokémon as a child if the theme song started playing or hum/sing it quietly.
3% of people would not know it/ignore it. Put this in your signature if you are the 1% of people who would start singing the words to the song... LOUDLY!

Last edited by sfalumberjack08 on Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:31 pm

Can we have an extension or maybe some boost in the appearance rate. I'm still missing 7 pokes.

I gotta say that 72 pokemon to catch is quite a lot.

Great thread from Ardonye to keep in touch with everyone. Go on and post your contact info there.

ImageImage

Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:11 pm

Gah! They're almost gone... hopefully I can get the last 10 'mons.

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:26 pm

Had fun this month! I still need 2 sols but gave up on getting all the togepis. Il eventually get them lol. Thanks for the awesome event Shiro!

Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:38 pm
Profile WWW

Please Shiro!!
An extension or a boost in the appearance rate!

Shop -- Buying -- Auctions

Image Image

Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:35 pm

leonardoltp wrote:
Please Shiro!!
An extension or a boost in the appearance rate!
Seconding this! Still in need of 4 shiny Togepi.

ImageImage

Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Togepi are being very very difficult.

I have, at least, one of every chocolate of Solosis (though not all of the Normal/Shiny counterparts). I still need a Shiny Strawberry, Shiny Mint & a normal Cyanide Solosis, but that's really secondary to at least catching a version of each chocolate.

However, Togepi are a wholly different matter. I've spent most of the month trying to catch Togepi instead of Solosis, and while I've certainly caught a good number of Togepi, they are all of the same types. I have caught the Strawberries, the Milks & the Darks (I always thought of them as Caramels, since they tend to be that caramel color, but apparently they are Darks xP) of the Togepi. 1 Shiny & 1 normal of each, at least. However, I haven't even seen the White, Mint or Cyanide types at all.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:55 pm
Profile WWW

Tsiri_Kasa wrote:
Togepi are being very very difficult.

I have, at least, one of every chocolate of Solosis (though not all of the Normal/Shiny counterparts). I still need a Shiny Strawberry, Shiny Mint & a normal Cyanide Solosis, but that's really secondary to at least catching a version of each chocolate.

However, Togepi are a wholly different matter. I've spent most of the month trying to catch Togepi instead of Solosis, and while I've certainly caught a good number of Togepi, they are all of the same types. I have caught the Strawberries, the Milks & the Darks (I always thought of them as Caramels, since they tend to be that caramel color, but apparently they are Darks xP) of the Togepi. 1 Shiny & 1 normal of each, at least. However, I haven't even seen the White, Mint or Cyanide types at all.

I have 2 Cyanides (both non-shiny), 1 Mint (non-shiny), and 1 White (non-shiny) if you want them. :3

Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:31 pm

Hello!

I'm new to the game, but I wanted to be able to take part in this event before it ends. (I'm really, really about those chocolate Solosis.)
I'm wondering, are they found all over the map, or are they limited to just where Solosis are natively found?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

EDIT: Nevermind! Figured out my answer!

Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:17 pm

sfalumberjack08 wrote:
Tsiri_Kasa wrote:

I have 2 Cyanides (both non-shiny), 1 Mint (non-shiny), and 1 White (non-shiny) if you want them. :3

I've managed to trade for the Mint and the White with my friend, but I would love to get a Cyanide. I have Strawberries & a Milk Chocolate Togepi left over after the swaps. Would you like one of them? I also have non-shiny Mint, Dark, Milk & Strawberry Solosis if you'd rather one of them instead.
Thank you!

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:58 am
Profile WWW

Tsiri_Kasa wrote:
sfalumberjack08 wrote:
Tsiri_Kasa wrote:

I've managed to trade for the Mint and the White with my friend, but I would love to get a Cyanide. I have Strawberries & a Milk Chocolate Togepi left over after the swaps. Would you like one of them? I also have non-shiny Mint, Dark, Milk & Strawberry Solosis if you'd rather one of them instead.
Thank you!

I'll take the Dark Solosis! :3

Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next