It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
August Rotating Legendaries (bug has been fixed) 

I second the requests for the Regis/Darkrai, as I'm missing Regirock, Registeel and Darkrai, and I'd also like to throw out Genesect as a suggestion o:

Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:35 pm

I would love to see Victini on the map! :3

"You're not allowed to give yourself a nickname. This holds true in life as well as in poker." ~Richard Roeper

96% of people would smile remembering fond memories of Pokémon as a child if the theme song started playing or hum/sing it quietly.
3% of people would not know it/ignore it. Put this in your signature if you are the 1% of people who would start singing the words to the song... LOUDLY!

Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:58 pm

I missed Regigigas when it was out, so I vote for that one again! The last on my list to complete the Dex. -grabbyhands-

That's what they'll say to me
This one's a fighter

ImageImageImage
ωιsн╰Image╮ℓιsτ

Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:09 pm

Shirogane wrote:
Arceus will come holding the corresponding Plate to its current form, which means the Plate can be removed to get a Normal Arceus.

When I try to remove a plate, I get this:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= '1'
WHERE user_id = 27751' at line 2

EDIT: Fixed. Thanks Shiro!

Image Image

Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:55 pm
Profile WWW

waiting for jirachi ;;; I don't really like being stuck on mirage island...I'd love to see celebi again also!

ImageImage ImageImage

Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:18 pm

So I'm on the map, clicking away trying to hunt for Arcei (that's the plural of Arceus! :D) when I suddenly realize something: We're missing one version of Arceus! My apologies that it looks like complete garbage if it doesn't look all that great, but no matter. Here ya go.

Yes, I'm well aware that Kalos hasn't been, and possibly never will be, added to Vdex, but I couldn't resist trying to make a sprite of Fairy Arceus, especially since it's been a while since I've last done anything with pixels. I wonder how many people thought I was going to post the ???-type Arceus. XD

In all seriousness, I based this off screenshots of Fairy Arceus, since I don't own Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS, let alone a 3DS, so I apologize if the coloring is off.

Image Image

Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:40 am
Profile WWW

metalshadowoverlord wrote:
So I'm on the map, clicking away trying to hunt for Arcei (that's the plural of Arceus! :D) when I suddenly realize something: We're missing one version of Arceus! My apologies that it looks like complete garbage if it doesn't look all that great, but no matter. Here ya go.

Yes, I'm well aware that Kalos hasn't been, and possibly never will be, added to Vdex, but I couldn't resist trying to make a sprite of Fairy Arceus, especially since it's been a while since I've last done anything with pixels. I wonder how many people thought I was going to post the ???-type Arceus. XD

In all seriousness, I based this off screenshots of Fairy Arceus, since I don't own Pokemon X/Y or OR/AS, let alone a 3DS, so I apologize if the coloring is off.

WANT.

*grabby-hands at Fairy Arceus*

*even though Arceus is being a little troll and not showing up for me*

And I think it looks good, myself!

We are coming... for you...

Image Searching for something rare...

Lurking with the derped Magnemites... http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1704

Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:10 am

metalshadowoverlord wrote:

Cutie!! Nice job :D
It would be awesome if these were available at some point ;;

ImageImage ImageImage

Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:50 pm

ValentineCerberus wrote:
WANT.

*grabby-hands at Fairy Arceus*

*even though Arceus is being a little troll and not showing up for me*

And I think it looks good, myself!

B564335 wrote:
Cutie!! Nice job :D
It would be awesome if these were available at some point ;;

Thanks! Glad you both liked them. :)

Yeah. I've been having issues actually catching them. I've been waiting until night to use Dusk Balls with Lyrit's bonus, and most of the time the balls still miss. What the Hell? All I wanna do is catch a god! Is that so much to ask?!

Although, to be fair, I have caught a few of em, but I want all of em! ALL THE ARCEUS FORMS!

Image Image

Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:01 pm
Profile WWW

Managed to catch three so far, but unless there's an appearance rate boost I'm not sure I can catch them all. So I feel your pain.

Lurking with the derped Magnemites... http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1704

Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:14 pm

My allotted data-per-month was cut recently, so I can't even go looking for anything not common. :sob:

Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:23 pm

I've managed to catch a few, but that's only if I have heal balls. :/ They seem to be most effective for me catching any Arceus form.

"You're not allowed to give yourself a nickname. This holds true in life as well as in poker." ~Richard Roeper

96% of people would smile remembering fond memories of Pokémon as a child if the theme song started playing or hum/sing it quietly.
3% of people would not know it/ignore it. Put this in your signature if you are the 1% of people who would start singing the words to the song... LOUDLY!

Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:25 pm

beautiful fairy Arceus! I want youuuu~ :yay:

I'd also love an appearance boost, if that's possible now.

Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:38 am
Profile WWW
Leading King

I'll bump it up to 1 in 300, we'll see how that goes.

Twitter | Reversed Side A archive

Please, ask VDex gameplay questions in the help forum.

Spoiler: show
Image Image

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:58 pm
Profile WWW

since the boost to appearance i didn't find any more arceus
i found lots of starter and when the valenpix event was active i found a lot of slowpoke and vulpix but still no arceus after the boost
is it just me?

Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:33 am

:grr: :grr: I cant find any arceus :grr: :grr:
and i clicked like 3000 times. And i started hunting two days ago. How do u find arceus.
:fffuuu: :fffuuu: :fffuuu: :bah: :sob:

Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:49 am

Arceus is 100% laughing at me for not finding any of its forms.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:28 am

Oh, good, it's not just me. I've been hunting for the past two (going on three) days and almost 8,000 clicks later (yes, I keep track by hundreds to minimize the chances of me refreshing over something--it actually helps) still no Arceus. Was wondering if it was just really terrible luck or a glitch. And with a rate of 1/300 they should be showing up fairly frequently--that's what the Slowpoke were, I think, and they were EVERYWHERE.

Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:50 am

the same thing has happened to me. since the boost, no Arceus. D: and I've clicked over a thousand times within the past couple days. glad it's not just me.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:36 am
Profile WWW

Man, I've found two shinies since the boost rate (The Psyduck and Noctowl in my party) and haven't even seen an Arceus since then. Are you sure you didn't boost the shiny rate instead? |D I kid, I kid. Good to know it's not just me having trouble finding them, though.

Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next