It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 10:25 pm



Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Plunder and Pokémon: Mansion of Mystery [D1 10:00] 
Author Message
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:17 pm
Posts: 4546
Location: up a tree
Image
    Dipper felt sorry for the little tadpole; she seemed somewhat helpless, but Dipper's good nature got the better of her. "I'm a little lost," she revealed. "I'm not sure how I got here, or where I am. Were you washed ashore too?" She thought about her question a little more, then determined the answer was fairly obvious. "Hey, I know how to get out of here. Do you need some time to think, or do you wanna go?" Dipper then remembered the other two Pokemon she had seen and pondered. "You probably haven't talked to those other two. I don't know if they're friendly, so we should probably steer clear from them." Dipper looked back toward the cave's entrance, then back to the sad blob in front of her. "So, what do you think? You wanna explore a little?"

_________________
Image

breeding | auction | giveaway | journal | wishlist


Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:45 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:17 am
Posts: 11897
Location: K-Liar Game hell
"So, what do you think? You wanna explore a little?"

Poni looked at the Slowpoke, realising that the Slowpoke had mentioned about being washed ashore. She glanced furtively up at the cave face- the tadpole felt a chill run down her spine, almost sensing someone had been watching her, before she returned her gaze to the Slowpoke. "Mmm," she stated with a small nod, "We should find some other place for shelter. Even if it rains, it won't be a bad thing for us." The Poliwag tilted her body a little, noticing the small can of Lemonade gripped in the Slowpoke's long tail. "Eww, it has sand on it," she continued, visibly calmer from before, "What's that? It doesn't look like food at all." Thinking of food made her stomach grumble loudly, the strange marking on her belly writhing like a squiggle before returning to its usual straight swirl- they would need food.

"Did you see any Berries?" she asked, completely forgetting to ask for the Slowpoke's name as she began to walk, "I'm sure there's Berries inside bushes. That's what my mommy said whenever we got out of the pond to get food."


((Rolling for edible food if possible?))

_________________
"You're so dramatic, dracoon."

*STRETCHES OUT POLIWAG LEG FOR MILES*

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sporadically active. If I post, it means I was asked to see something.

Sometimes, I sell natured Pokémon. Black market's good this time of year.

Image


Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:20 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm
Posts: 3911
Location: photoshop
Image

"Shaking might be a little difficult when you're in the air, anyways," Aurelius replied. The fact that the Rufflet forfeit his name made some of her earlier apprehension fade; if Corinth had ulterior motives, then the name was usually something that one kept close to them - "And I agree that we should go..." Her voice trailed off into silence until she remembered that the Rufflet had also asked her for her name.

"Aurelius. Aurelius. I'm an Arcanine," she said. Speaking the name still felt somewhat unfamiliar to her; the Pokémon of the plains that she had known were more prone to use nicknames, and the regal sound of her name felt a bit alien to her after all these years. Repeating it didn't help much to shake off this feeling, either. But names were the only thing other than a mutual motive that the two shared, she thought, and forming some kind of connection in this situation was worth swallowing a bitter pill of awkwardness.

And with that, she followed the Rufflet?


((Also officially heading towards the source of the noise with Pocha!! I've already gotten owned by the ocean earlier this game hopefully the noise doesn't own me either))

_________________
Image
got my bad luck shoes and every excuse to dance these blues away
i ain't coming home, i ain't coming home

pm for contact details.


pure/a few dp items/events/natures for natures i'm missing


Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:28 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:50 pm
Posts: 1447
Image
            Agis' vision was terrible, and being able to finally see his surroundings filled him with a sense of security. He scowled at the ground, rearing himself back onto his hind legs. The terribly clumsy pokemon brushed away the dirt from the wounds that formed on his knees so daintily, acting almost as if the whole thing hadn't happened in the first place. Crossing his arms angrily the creature carried onward. His aureate body lit up the area around him with a rather blinding flash, but he didn't seem to have a single care in the world at this moment. Agis was proud of himself, but unaware of the imposing threat he had just unleashed upon himself.

((Agis is a huge loser and i love him lmao... accidentally hit a writers block, but i'm coming back and tryin))

_________________

* Stay determined.
Image


Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:47 am
Profile
Manly Princess
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am
Posts: 7869
Location: Thailand
Action Log wrote:
Poni used Forage!
    Poni rolled a 1.
    The berries have already been picked...

Someone was hungry, all the berries are gone!


    DRAC, I DON'T KNOW WHY THE RNG HATES YOU AND PONI :(
    Also typing up the next event right now (it's coming up next post)!

_________________
Image
art by yoshimitsu

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Image
Image

Please PM me for urgent matters.


Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:17 am
Profile WWW
Manly Princess
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am
Posts: 7869
Location: Thailand
    Feel free to read all sections if you'd like, but you must read and respond to the section that pertains to you and your choice!

Time Log wrote:
Day: 1
Time: 04:00
Place: ???
Characters: All
Event: Washed Ashore, Part 3 [Main Story]

You had to make a choice. Where will it take you, you wonder?

CHOICE: STAY AT THE BEACH (or if you didn't decide to do anything)

The waves rhythmically sway to the moon. The calm surface of the shore is broken as a small crate is washed ashore.

The crate is wooden and covered in a plastic wrap. It has a lid that is held shut by a small number padlock.

There is no way of knowing what is inside without finding a way to open it...


There is a crate washed ashore. What will you do with it?

CHOICE: APPROACH THE NOISE

As the rustling gets louder and closer, you prepare yourself for the encounter. What is approaching?

That is answered by a Growlithe popping out of the bushes. It looks mildly surprised to see you and doesn't seem aggressive.

"What are you doing out here? It's not safe. My trainer and I are chasing those R wearing men that are in the area. Have you seen them around?"


You've discovered what the noise was. What will you do next?


CHOICE: AVOID THE NOISE

You venture deeper into the grass. The further you go, the taller the grass seems to get. Trees start becoming increasingly common as you make your way in-land.

There is a cave entrance with a sign at the front. The sign is in a sorry state, barely standing and barely legible.

S A OA ISL N
C VE


You are at a crossroads between walking through a grassy forest area or a cave. You can choose to head back, explore the current area, stop to rest or continue on.

    In case any of you are wondering when the ~mansion of mystery~ is going to come up, it is going to be end-game. That is why there is nothing on it yet, but it will pop up soon.

_________________
Image
art by yoshimitsu

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Image
Image

Please PM me for urgent matters.


Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:46 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 3373
Location: Fremont
Image
Dipping out of the sky slightly in surprise, Corinth managed to gain back a bit of altitude, fluttering in place as the new Pokemon spoke. This was a tiring position, but it was probably the safer one, especially given what the smaller quadruped had to say. Great, not only was it - he, maybe? - one of the brainwashed ones, but from the sounds of it, there were more humans about. 'It's not safe' probably doesn't even begin to describe the situation.

"Haven't seen anything," he replied curtly. He wanted to ask what the other men were doing, or maybe where they were, so that they could come up with some kind of plan, when the moonlight again shone through the clouds, giving color to the previously shadowed figure. He looked between his two interlocutors, blinking. "...Huh. You two look really similar." While Corinth hadn't seen very many unevolved Pokemon in his life, besides those native to his home, he knew enough about evolution to tell that Pokemon who have similar markings were probably related to each other in some way. If the two of them knew each other, or even were part of the same species family, it might be better to leave communication up to Aurelius, especially if the other Pokemon were running on brainwashed logic. He looked over at the Arcanine.


((Corinth has the erroneous belief that caught Pokemon have all been brainwashed into total submission by their Pokeballs. It's just Unova Victory Road's local rumor that he happens to put stock in.))

_________________
Image

Image

Art credit: huiro [Deino] || Kiyoko [Lucius]


Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:14 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm
Posts: 3911
Location: photoshop
Image

Aurelius blinked as the Growlithe popped out of the bushes. In a way, it was almost comforting to see another Pokémon on this island - and such a familiar one, at that. Truthfully, any anxiety she may have felt about the source of the noise seemed to wash away; a Growlithe couldn't do them any harm. Heck, she had been a Growlithe at some point. The two of them practically came from the same species tree.

"We've been..." Aurelius' eyes flickered upwards towards Corinth, who was still flying in the air, as if looking for some silent approval on what to say next. She felt almost as if explaining the situation fully would prompt disapproval from the bird, so she abstained from telling too much.

"We've been in a... bind," Aurelius replied, having finally decided on what words to tell the Growlithe. She smiled (even though their current predicament was the complete opposite of a smiling matter) and cocked her head a little. "What's this about... R wearing men? We haven't seen any of these men around, but... what's going on here on this... wherever we are?"


((UH I GUESS I AM ASKING THE GROWLITHE FOR MORE INFORMATION))

_________________
Image
got my bad luck shoes and every excuse to dance these blues away
i ain't coming home, i ain't coming home

pm for contact details.


pure/a few dp items/events/natures for natures i'm missing


Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:13 pm
Profile
Manly Princess
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am
Posts: 7869
Location: Thailand
CHOICE: APPROACH THE NOISE

The Growlithe nodded in response. "Well normally it'd be my duty to help you, but these R wearing men have been causing trouble in the area lately." He flicked his tail in an irritated manner. "You know, those guys in black? They've been crawling all over the island. My trainer and I catch one only to find there are three more running around."

You hear the sound of a very high-pitched whistle in the air blown rapidly twice. "My trainer is calling me. The caves in the area might be a good place to hide, but going too deep is asking for trouble. There is a small human settlement further in-land from here if you need something. You can find me at the police station later." The Growlithe nodded and ran back the way he came.

_________________
Image
art by yoshimitsu

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Image
Image

Please PM me for urgent matters.


Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:57 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:17 am
Posts: 11897
Location: K-Liar Game hell
Poni looked disappointed at the empty bushes, pulling a leaf off a bush and eating that instead. It tasted horrible, but the Poliwag barely cared. The bushes did lead her to the fork in the road, though, and the Poliwag waddled back to her new friend. "I saw a road over there," she exclaimed, excited at her discovery, "One leads to a scary cave, and the other is a grassy area filled with lots of trees!" She jumped around the Slowpoke, eager to get going before the squishy tadpole Pokémon began to jump onto the Slowpoke's back. "Come on! Let's go! You get to pick! Let's go let's go let's go!" The Poliwag was nearly shouting now, her fear of predators replaced by a sudden excitement to keep moving- and for good reason.

_________________
"You're so dramatic, dracoon."

*STRETCHES OUT POLIWAG LEG FOR MILES*

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sporadically active. If I post, it means I was asked to see something.

Sometimes, I sell natured Pokémon. Black market's good this time of year.

Image


Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:41 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:17 pm
Posts: 4546
Location: up a tree
Image
    While the two were wandering through the grass, Dipper was thinking nearly the whole trip about where they ought to go. On one hand, the cave would likely be safer than the grass, which was getting taller each step; at the same time, if there were any other Pokemon, they likely had the same thoughts about the cave, making it less safe. Dipper cringed as the Poliwag jumped on her back, but the pain eased fairly quickly. "Well," she started, still not entirely through her thought process. "Maybe we should..." She thwacked her tail against the ground happily as the idea finally came to her. "Let's stay out here, by the trees. If you're alright with that, I mean."

_________________
Image

breeding | auction | giveaway | journal | wishlist


Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:35 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 3373
Location: Fremont
Image
The sound of the whistle, coupled with the sight of the Pokemon's retreating figure, made his blood boil; Corinth barely realized he was clenching his talons tightly until his muscles started aching from the strain. "I can't stand humans," he muttered, more to himself than to Aurelius, "Thinking they can do whatever they want with us. Every one of them is just as bad as the next...” He shook his head slightly as he remembered there was someone next to him. He looked down. From what he'd observed of her body language during their traveling just now, she seemed to bear him no ill will at all. That, or she was a terrific actor. He was more inclined towards the former interpretation, though he didn't leave the safety of the air as he spoke again, just in case the latter were actually true.

So, what do you want to do, Aurelius?” he asked, gliding in a slight circle before gaining a little in altitude, looking through the patches of greenery at the direction the other Pokemon indicated. "There's just a few dim lights in the distance, so we shouldn't be too close to those humans yet." He couldn't deny that those so-called 'R-wearing men' or the 'police station' the brainwashed Pokemon mentioned would be the best sources of information, but he wasn't about to head into a human-heavy area without a detailed plan and, ideally, multiple escape routes. There were a couple dozen temporary citizens in Victory Road ready to vouch for what a terrible idea that was. Before he could voice these thoughts, though, a gurgle in his stomach made him stop. Oh yeah, he had no idea how long he'd been knocked out by the storm, and it's not like he had eaten right before the storm picked up. He flitted back around towards Aurelius. "I, uh, wouldn't say no to food now, assuming we can find something both of us can consume, but if there's something else you want to do..."

_________________
Image

Image

Art credit: huiro [Deino] || Kiyoko [Lucius]


Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:38 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm
Posts: 3911
Location: photoshop
Image

Aurelius stayed silent as she heard Corinth's muttering; while she was certain that his intention was to keep it all quiet, she wondered what had shaped Corinth's opinion of humans in such a way. To be frank, she had very little experience with humans in her life, but the few that braved the journey to where she was from never really bore any ill will at all. It had been passed around from Pokemon to Pokemon that the humans that travelled to her lands were "rangers" - what this meant, she had no clue, but their presence rarely caused anyone to worry. If anything, they normally were...

Her thoughts trailed off as she watched Corinth clench his talons. She figured she shouldn't mention it.

"I don't really mind staying here for now," Aurelius replied, her eyes scanning the area. While she didn't want to betray her partner and run after the Growlithe, she was curious to investigate more about the "R-wearing men" further up the road. She figured that taking a short break now couldn't hurt too much; after all, there was help beyond the trees where the Growlithe was. And she did feel a bit hungry, now that she thought about it... "Food sounds delicious, though I'm not sure what's around here that we can, er, both eat. However, I
swore I smelled some food earlier..." She sniffed the air inquisitively, looking for anything.

((let's try........................ an item roll since I don't particularly mind if I find food or an item! I actually don't know if I can roll given that I kind of advanced the event a bit earlier, but! Let me know if I can't :o))

_________________
Image
got my bad luck shoes and every excuse to dance these blues away
i ain't coming home, i ain't coming home

pm for contact details.


pure/a few dp items/events/natures for natures i'm missing


Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:44 pm
Profile
Manly Princess
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am
Posts: 7869
Location: Thailand
Action Log wrote:
Aurelius investigated the area!
    Aurelius rolled a 19 for event occurrence.
    Aurelius rolled a 19 for event outcome.
    Aurelius has found a stash of berries!

ImageImageImageImage

These berries look ripe for the picking! They are tasty and always make you feel a bit better, especially after battle.

_________________
Image
art by yoshimitsu

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Image
Image

Please PM me for urgent matters.


Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:07 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:17 am
Posts: 11897
Location: K-Liar Game hell
"By the trees?" Poni slid off the Slowpoke's back, looking around while straining herself into a teardrop shape in order to get a clear view of the place. A lush forest laid ahead of them, only the narrowest of paths indicating their next course of action. "We should draw something on the trees, so that we know where we can go back to when we get lost!" At that suggestion, Poni looked around, wondering where she could get a marker from. She soon returned with a long blade of grass, tying it around a small tree using her mouth before returning to the Slowpoke's side. "I'm Poni! What's your name?" she asked at last, hardly aware that the Slowpoke could possibly mean her any harm.

((Exploration roll? What does Poni's tadpole eyes see))

_________________
"You're so dramatic, dracoon."

*STRETCHES OUT POLIWAG LEG FOR MILES*

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sporadically active. If I post, it means I was asked to see something.

Sometimes, I sell natured Pokémon. Black market's good this time of year.

Image


Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:20 am
Profile
Manly Princess
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am
Posts: 7869
Location: Thailand
Action Log wrote:
Poni investigated the area!
    Poni rolled a 7 for event occurrence.
    Poni rolled a 11 for event outcome.
    Poni has found a set of tracks leading from the forest into the cave.

There is likely an unknown presence in the cave that came from the forest...

I will be writing up the next event post in about 12 hours! Things are going to start happening soon o/
veregna has asked to be removed from the quest as well, due to being unable to commit enough time. I appreciate the honesty about activity levels!
Thanks to everyone else who is active thus far c:

_________________
Image
art by yoshimitsu

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Image
Image

Please PM me for urgent matters.


Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:27 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm
Posts: 3911
Location: photoshop
Image

"Jackpot!" Aurelius cried as she dove into one of the bushes, dragging out a branch with four Oran Berries dangling from it, plump and ripe for the picking. She gently lay her spoils down on the ground and looked up at Corinth, before realizing that her cry might not... have been appropriate for the situation. Clearing her throat, she looked down at the berries.

"I, erm, I mean. I think both of us should be able to feast on this, don't you think?" Aurelius mumbled. "If you want to rest here, that's fine by me. Afterwards, I was thinking of we could investigate one of those leads that the Growlithe gave us... I mean, at least we got information from him. There's humans on the island, and some of them are bad, I guess... And there's caves, but those are dangerous if you go too far in. And the Growlithe is at the police station, whatever that is..."

_________________
Image
got my bad luck shoes and every excuse to dance these blues away
i ain't coming home, i ain't coming home

pm for contact details.


pure/a few dp items/events/natures for natures i'm missing


Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:46 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 3373
Location: Fremont
Image
Something in Aurelius' tone surprised Corinth, and he met her gaze with a slightly questioning one. Her next words, however, gave him something to focus on first, and he snuck a glance back towards the direction the 'Growlithe' disappeared in, letting out a soft noise of deliberation. "Caves are dark, damp and confining. There are some near my home, but we who come from the outside learn quickly to avoid them," he said thoughtfully after a pause, "Not to mention, the Pokemon living inside the caves are never really up to date on the newest information. As much as I hate to say it, the humans might be our best bet if we want to find a way out of this place." The more he thought about it, the more he couldn't help wanting to know exactly what was up with these R-wearing men, despite the dangers he knew would be involved. "We can go find that Pokemon again after we rest, as long as the Trainer's not around, to see if they have some kind of plan against the threat," he suggested. Brainwashed or not, he should be able to, at the very least, give them some idea of what they should be doing against the relatively more dangerous men in the area. Corinth let out a deep breath, letting his gaze fall onto the berries on the ground, just as his stomach let out another, more pressing signal of hunger. Oh boy.

"Um..." he started, and then stopped again. This was a lot more difficult than discussing tactics for what to do next. She had implied that the food was for both of them, but... well, he hadn't helped find it. Back home, food was pretty serious business, and even his longest-surviving alliances came with a certain caginess about resources that were discovered with a disproportionate amount of work on both sides, never mind a brand new partnership like this one. If Aurelius had said outright that she found those berries so they were hers, he wouldn't have batted an eyelid at the statement, but this was unexpected. Corinth weighed his options; refusing outright not only ran the risk of offending her, but he
was pretty hungry, and venturing back into the thickets alone to find more food meant opening himself up to attack, whether from other wild Pokemon or humans. Taking a berry without confirming her intentions could make things equally as unpleasant if she hadn't actually meant to perform this act of charity. He supposed that he should ask, just to be sure. Also, the very least he could do right now was show a bit more trust than maintaining his current guarded, aerial position. Besides, all this flying in place was really tiring him out.

"Uh, so... C-can I really have one?" He silently berated himself for stumbling over his words, but still couldn't quite manage to curb an awkward shuffle as his talons scraped the ground, folding his wings against his body with a light tug. The sudden sense of vulnerability, coupled with his mental over-analysis of the situation, completely threw off his next attempt at keeping his cool. "I mean, we just...
You found these... and you're a lot bigger than me, so four for you might not be-" He clamped his beak shut before he managed to cause himself any further embarrassment, turning his head to look around in a pretense of alertness. Well, they did still need to keep a lookout for any predators anyhow, what with the Pokemon that had surrounded them earlier and the humans apparently out and about... His internal monologue rambled on as he tried to ignore the rising heat in his cheeks. Maybe refusing outright would've been the easier option.

_________________
Image

Image

Art credit: huiro [Deino] || Kiyoko [Lucius]


Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:06 am
Profile
Manly Princess
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am
Posts: 7869
Location: Thailand
Time Log wrote:
Day: 1
Time: 06:00
Place: ???
Characters: All
Event: Washed Ashore, Part 4 [Main Story]

The sun is starting to rise from the feeling of the faint warmth in the area or seeing the dim light that peeks over the horizon.

It has been a long night, but your adventure has just begun.

CHOICE: STAY AT THE BEACH (or if you didn't decide to do anything)

The crate remains on the shore untouched. The tide has left it here, for now, but in time it will take it back.

There is a crate washed ashore that is still here. What will you do with it?

    Nothing has happened here since no one has done anything here. Please remember that I will boot inactives :(
    I have stretched out the time between event posts to 48 hours, so that should give you more leeway to post! Obviously the more you can post the better o/

CHOICE: APPROACH THE NOISE AND HUMAN SETTLEMENT

At first you wonder how were you to find the place with the humans the Growlithe talked about. However as the light of dawn brightens up your surroundings, you can notice a few telltale signs that would lead you in the right direction.

You see a well-walked path not too far from where you are, that might lead somewhere. On the path there is a sign, though the text is beyond comprehension, at least the arrow it points to indicates a direction.

It's something to go on, though taking a well-traveled path carries its own risks too.


You have established that there is a human settlement in the area. What will you do next?


CHOICE: AVOID THE NOISE AND THE CAVE

The cave moans as the wind blows through it. Perhaps it was for the best you avoided the cave.

The forest is at first dark and unwelcoming, but as the first light shines through and the Hoothoots close their eyes to rest... it doesn't look so bad. There are some tall berry trees with a few fallen fruit that you can nibble on, though they aren't the nicest or tastiest of berries, at least they fill your stomach.

As you make your way trying to make sense of your crazy day, you stumble across a small clearing. There are remnants of a campfire and a shelter that has been set up. It looks like there might be some supplies there, but you have no way of knowing who this belongs to. There seems to be no one around.


You have stumbled upon a small camp and you don't know who it belongs to. What will you do next?

    In case any of you are wondering when the ~mansion of mystery~ is going to come up, it is going to be end-game. That is why there is nothing on it yet, but it will pop up soon.

_________________
Image
art by yoshimitsu

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Image
Image

Please PM me for urgent matters.


Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:51 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:17 am
Posts: 11897
Location: K-Liar Game hell
The Poliwag nosed around, wondering what all these were. "Look! Weird big trees!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down the tents before looking around some more. The weird footprints that had come from the cave had led them here, so now they had nothing more to do than to scavenge for supplies. At that, Poni dived into one of the tents, trying to look for something of use that they could bring along. The squishy tadpole left tiny, oval-shaped footprints into the moist soil, only her tail indicating her current location as it swished back and forth, searching for anything they could hold.

((Scavenging for supplies! ;w;))

_________________
"You're so dramatic, dracoon."

*STRETCHES OUT POLIWAG LEG FOR MILES*

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sporadically active. If I post, it means I was asked to see something.

Sometimes, I sell natured Pokémon. Black market's good this time of year.

Image


Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:03 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.