It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 12:57 am



Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Plunder and Pokémon: Mansion of Mystery [D1 10:00] 
Author Message
Manly Princess
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am
Posts: 7869
Location: Thailand
CHOICE: ENTER THE POLICE STATION


"Son, go back inside and find Jenny." The Growlithe said sternly. The two growlithes walked towards the doors and waited for them to open. They did, automatically, upon approach. You mimic their actions.

The little pup scampers off. The older growlithe's tail twitches in amusement.

"The humans call this place Seafoam Islands and it is far from the mainland. We Pokemon have various names for it, but it is best known as Articuno's domain. As for the places next door? The red one is the Pokemon Center, where they treat injured Pokemon. The blue one is just a place humans go to do their business." The Growlithe surveys the room briefly, before turning to you. "Let us go off to the side here, so the other humans don't bother us."

Upon reaching the corner of the room by the pot plants the Growlithe observed you carefully. "You don't seem like locals here, nor are you a Trainer's Pokemon. I will try to help you out to the best of my ability." The Growlithe paused to scratch his left ear with his back foot. "But I can't do much until I know more about your situation."


You now know where you are! Kind of. Somewhat. What will you do next?

---------------------------------------------------------------

CHOICE: CONSOLE THE CUBONE

Action Log wrote:
Dipper and Poni try to hide from the Grunts with Cubone!
    Dipper rolled a 20.
    Poni rolled a 9.
    Cubone rolled a 14.
The crunch of dry leaves gives away your position.

"What was that?!"

"It came from over there!"

The Grunts push through the nearby bushes and look through the grass. It's only a matter of time before they find you, now that they know where you are...


You are about to be discovered. What will you do next?

_________________
Image
art by yoshimitsu

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Image
Image

Please PM me for urgent matters.


Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:20 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm
Posts: 3911
Location: photoshop
Image

Seaform Islands... Aurelius had to admit she had never heard that name before, but Articuno... that was something that she recognized from the tales that the migrating bird Pokemon carried up from the lands south of her home. Sitting down on the tiled floor (which felt uncomfortably cool) next to the potted plants, she gazed from side to side to look at all the humans milling about. She knew very well that she was out of her element at this point in time, though the explanation Pokémon Center intrigued her. So humans truly weren't all that bad. Just like those... "rangers" from back home...

"We've..." Aurelius' eyes darted up to the Rufflet, but she decided to take initiative. She would be truthful this time.

"We were caught in a storm and washed up here last night," she said, slowly and deliberately. "There were... others, maybe--" - she recalled the crying Pokemon from earlier -- "but we all went in different directions. I suppose you could say we're a bit lost."

She paused, and remembered something that the Growlithe had mentioned yet never expanded on. "Perhaps this isn't the time, but... I heard you mention some humans who wear the letter R. Who are they?"

_________________
Image
got my bad luck shoes and every excuse to dance these blues away
i ain't coming home, i ain't coming home

pm for contact details.


pure/a few dp items/events/natures for natures i'm missing


Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:56 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm
Posts: 3373
Location: Fremont
Image
Briefly debating whether or not to risk landing on the very clearly manmade tiling, Corinth eventually reasoned that the sound of his wings in this enclosed space - brighter than the interior of a cave, perhaps, but no less confining - would likely attract unwanted attention, and instead perched himself lightly on the edge of one of the plant pots as he listened to the Growlithe's explanation. His eyes, however, narrowed in consternation as he heard the unfamiliar terms used to describe this island, and he shuffled his grip uncomfortably against the terracotta surface, tail feathers brushing against the plant's long leaves with a rustle. So this really wasn't anywhere he knew about anymore. He supposed that was as well as he should expect, considering he hadn't really obtained much information about his intended destination before setting off from Victory Road, but it was still rather disheartening news.

Corinth was pulled from his thoughts by the feeling of Aurelius' eyes on him, and gave a soft sigh, nodding to confirm her following statement. 'Lost'... yes, that was about right. But as much as he would like to inquire further about the inland areas closest to this island, now really wasn't the time to interject with a completely different topic. Not only would it sound suspicious to be asking about the Bay in a forced-casual tone right after the revelation that both of them were lost, Corinth also didn't want to spread any word of the supposed human-free haven if he didn't have to, in case it brought the Pokemon living there any trouble. Besides, remaining overtly neutral about the situation these brainwashed Pokemon were facing would give them no incentive to aid the two wild Pokemon in return anyway. They should express their willingness to cooperate. "If those men are causing a disturbance," he added in a low voice as Aurelius fell silent, "We may possibly be able to become a source of help, fighting outside in our natural element." It was an easy offer, one he didn't truly intend to commit to should any serious danger arise while carrying out their task, and it would hopefully establish him and Aurelius as allies; if they do end up being helpful, perhaps some extra geographical information wouldn't be too much to ask for.

_________________
Image

Image

Art credit: huiro [Deino] || Kiyoko [Lucius]


Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:03 pm
Profile
Manly Princess
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am
Posts: 7869
Location: Thailand
Last chance to post replies! I will be writing the post once I get back from class (at uni right now)

EDIT: I AM TRASH AND IT'S SUPER LATE AND I JUST REMEMBERED TO WRITE THIS. I will do this when I wake up

_________________
Image
art by yoshimitsu

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Image
Image

Please PM me for urgent matters.


Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:23 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:17 pm
Posts: 4546
Location: up a tree
Image
    Realising that the three of them had been discovered, Dipper emerged from the bushes, her tail still guarding her new companions. She tried her best to look calm, but was definitely very nervous after hearing the humans.

    ((sorry for not replying sooner, my life has kinda been a mess lately aha. i'm not entirely sure where i want this to go, so i'm mostly leaving it up to you, ardonye!))

_________________
Image

breeding | auction | giveaway | journal | wishlist


Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:00 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:17 am
Posts: 11897
Location: K-Liar Game hell
Poni wiggled backwards into wherever they were, curling up as her eyes darted around. The flashlights only seemed to get closer as she held her breath, hoping they weren't about to be discovered while shielding the Cubone with her body ineffectively.

_________________
"You're so dramatic, dracoon."

*STRETCHES OUT POLIWAG LEG FOR MILES*

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sporadically active. If I post, it means I was asked to see something.

Sometimes, I sell natured Pokémon. Black market's good this time of year.

Image


Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:28 am
Profile
Manly Princess
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 am
Posts: 7869
Location: Thailand
Time Log wrote:
Day: 1
Time: 12:00
Place: ???
Characters: All
Event: Washed Ashore, Part 7 [Main Story]

The sun is at its peak, high up in the sky. Standing in direct sunlight is uncomfortable now, unless you are a Fire-type.


CHOICE: ENTER THE POLICE STATION

"Hrm. So you aren't from around here... Well, there is a human vessel that carries them across the sea. It can take you to the mainland. There are other ways to cross the ocean, but they have their own perils. I cannot accompany you, but I can at least give you information." The Growlithe paused at your question. "Those humans that wear the letter R are a dangerous enemy. There are many of them and most of them are trainers. Humans call them Team Racket, I suspect, because they create a huge fuss wherever they appear. They frequently disturb the natural balance of habitats and steal Trainer's pokemon..."

The Growlithe trailed off, deep in thought but with a grim look. "...I worry that they may cause trouble with Articuno. Legends are best left to rest, lest they wreak havoc upon us."


You know where you are and you have found a possible way off the island! What will you do next?

CHOICE: CONFRONT THE GRUNTS

"Hey! There's a slowpoke here!" You look up to see two humans dressed in black, with a red scribble down the front of their chest. "Reckon we could make some cash selling its tail...?"

"There's a Poliwag and a Cubone hiding here as well. Troublesome pests. Guess we should just catch them all and be done with it."

"Ekans, I choose you!"

"Zubat, go!"

Two pokemon appear in front of you, an Ekans and a Zubat. The Ekans hisses, "Stay still and I'll make this quick."


Fight or flight? Or maybe, another option?

    THE TRASH (me) HAS POSTED
    @Virachan: That's okay!! Like I said, I don't mind if people delay a few times as long as it isn't consistently happening or multiple times in a row.

_________________
Image
art by yoshimitsu

[monthly parcel giveaway]
[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Image
Image

Please PM me for urgent matters.


Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:45 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:35 pm
Posts: 3911
Location: photoshop
Image

(Aurelius wishes to help the Growlithe with investigating Team Rocket.

SORRY FOR STRAIGHT UP DISAPPEARING ARDONYE ;_; will make this longer later)

_________________
Image
got my bad luck shoes and every excuse to dance these blues away
i ain't coming home, i ain't coming home

pm for contact details.


pure/a few dp items/events/natures for natures i'm missing


Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:07 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:48 pm
Posts: 54
Location: YOUR MOM
(( OOC: omggg this looks awesomeeeee I wish a spot would open up Image ))

_________________
Image Image
Image

Threnody is also known as ay4u's personal guardian Kattata on Magistream!


Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:40 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:32 am
Posts: 410
((OOC - ooo yeah I always skip over the quest topic and I saw a new post, this looks nice))

_________________
Image Image

Image

Today's team!

Image

Image
Image
Image

My shop


Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:49 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.