It is currently Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Ⓐ-inc : CLOSED (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡 PAGE8 

Location: Creeping ever so slowly towards you right at this very moment.

Last edited by Kiein Lunaluster on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:09 am
Profile WWW

Its definitely not stated in the rules/announcements.... and I don't remember you stating that
But its alright

Click Here for my Wishlist!
ImageImage

Famously's Pinkan Index

Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:50 am

FamouslyLegit wrote:
Its definitely not stated in the rules/announcements.... and I don't remember you stating that
But its alright

uh uhhh... i should mention..I did announce it. And it was before you posted. :)c
but u must have missed it :0c oh well~

ImageImageImage
Pet my daruma?

Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:52 am

Here's my Groudon: http://vdexproject.net/poke.php?id=3125722

Thanks again!

Now playing Dota 2...
Shop Buying Auction Journal
Friend Code: 3239-2385-7591

Last edited by Sizanix on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:33 am

Yeah, I kind of want to hatch my egg. Even if it's just fodder Pokemon I still want the item that was attached to it because when I adopted it I didn't know I was entering a raffle. I'll still send you the Pokemon if you want it back.

Just letting you know that I'm hatching it. Pm me if you want the Pokemon inside the egg.

Wonderful art credit given to Finni Chang @ Tumblr

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sprite credit

Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:39 am

*slides in* Thanks for the interesting quest, NTrinnu2! <333

I feel the need to be annoying and butt in; guys, the rules were all on the first page all along (as far as I know). The PM NTrinnu2 sent out stated to read the rules before posting a form. Perhaps this quest wasn't straightforward (in that it had more rules beyond "adopt an egg and possibly win a parcel!!1"), but all this quest required is knowledge of its rules and common sense; this was pretty much a raffle that cost 1k + a random mystery item (might be Mean Look; most likely a 6h berry) for a chance at winning some great prizes. By posting a form, you AGREED to these terms.

NTrinnu2 wrote:
ALSO LAST CHANCE.
IF U WANNA BACK OUT OF THE RAFFLE.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW. YOU HAVE 24HRS TO DO SO.
AFTER THAT ALL RULES APPLY!!!
^ You (speaking to everyone who's backing out now) could've backed out of the raffle anytime before, and she even gave out a very clear "final warning". She could've asked us to send the eggs before we're allowed to post a form; instead, she gave us all the time in the world to back out of the raffle. You could've decided against taking the risk, and kept whatever item you got from gacha. But no, you waited until AFTER the RNG rolled the prizes before changing your minds, which is very poor sportsmanship... like hjgasjklfghasfjkl life doesn't work that way. @@;;;;;

I'm also using a-inc's blacklist for my own upcoming giveaways/quests (this isn't a threat; again, common sense /pokes signature). I hope this post didn't come off as hostile or aggressive; I'm frustrated, duh, but I'm just stating facts. This is all really unfair to NTrinnu2, and I hope she hasn't been discouraged to host more great events in the future despite the fact that some entrants chose not to read and/or abide by this quest's rules.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:00 pm
Profile WWW

I dont recall reading that announcement; maybe be cause I'm on my phone
I understand, but I feel like she should've posted in the rules before the quest began
I really do like any events Ntrinnu does though; they're always nice

ImageImage

Famously's Pinkan Index

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:09 pm

?__? She did. It was made clear from the beginning that the egg was REQUIRED to be handed in at the end of the quest, regardless of what you won. That's where that expression "common sense" should kick in.

I'm not going to clog up this thread with my ranting since that's not going to comfort to NTrinnu2, rofl. Just felt the need to butt in. /rolls away

Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:14 pm
Profile WWW

I don't remember being online and aware between the announcement and the drawing... :c
I'm pretty sure i didn't even have a chance to choose to withdraw last minute because I was busy doing homework and getting needles shoved in my arm.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:58 pm

; _ ; Uhh, I can refund people gacha balls if it makes it any better? I still have some left over from the hand out I did a while ago.

EDIT: :D You can PM me for a gacha ball, if you so desire.

Give the Pokémon in '☆ Free to Take ☆' a home?

Buying Thread

Journal

Image burn a hole in my pocket

A calm and cooling motion..

Last edited by firesong000 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:56 pm

firesong000 wrote:
; _ ; Uhh, I can refund people gacha balls if it makes it any better? I still have some left over from the hand out I did a while ago.

i can do this too, since i'm going to be buying a lot of gacha balls in the future for a project of mine, and i'm looking for only three colors in particular.

similarly, i'm going to second everything that frozenflower just said in her two posts above. whatever the circumstances were that made you unable to see the announcement, it doesn't change the fact that Lin posted up an announcement and also moved it to the first post, at the very top of the page - this wasn't a last minute 24hr thing, for those of you who say that you weren't online when she announced before rollling. she announced it multiple times and everybody had just about half the raffle to decide whether you want to back out or not. tbh, if you're really complaining about an item that you would have a very skewed berry to actual rare item ratio chance its poor sportsmanship and unfair to Lin, who was nice enough to hold this raffle in the first place.

i'm going to point out that this has been going on not only now, but throughout the entire thread, and Lin made accommodations when she could very well have chosen to stick with her original quest and not bothered. if you really want to hatch the egg and get the items, then the rules clearly say that you'll be banned from future giveaways, and you should respect that. complaining and haggling about a very clear cut set of rules isn't going to amount to anything. and if you haven't realized already, the three people who have posted so far are all non-winners, so there's no 'incentive' for posting these things, and it's not to be rude or hostile or aggresive. i just feel like this sort of thing is really ungrateful for what's actually a very generous gesture for the upcoming holidays.

PM me if you want a gacha ball, i'll be buying them after the anniversary event's over.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:30 pm

; n;
I'm sorry for complaining... I didn't mean to make such a big fuss. I've just been stressed out with school and in a bad mood since i had to get a flu shot and blood drawn yesterday. I hate needles so much
I'll turn in the egg, but... i just somehow feel a bit disappointed in having to give up the possibility of getting something other than a berry. I'll keep it all in mind and think better first next time before participating in a similar event.
It was an interesting quest, though. Maybe if i had been in a better mood, i might have enjoyed it more. Sorry for all the trouble I seem to have made in thread... :c

Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:45 pm

oookay now I feel like I need to make one more point: I DON'T want my posts to discourage anyone from backing out of the raffle! People grudgingly handing over the eggs and feeling "disappointed" is just as disheartening to the host, who wanted nothing more than to host a nice little raffle quest. I just wanted to make it clear that NTrinnu2 did everything right and it's unfortunate that she has to deal with this after the prizes were drawn.

As NTrinnu2 said, you are FREE to keep and hatch the egg! Just be aware of the "consequences" (banned from future giveaways/quests, which you may not even care about).

If anyone wants to discuss any concerns with me for some reason, like if I said something untrue/unfair, drop me a PM rather than replying here! I'll sort of piggyback onto firesong000 & Battlerocket's offers; if you didn't win anything and you PM me a screenshot of you returning the egg to NTrinnu2, I'll buy you a free Gacha Ball (or pay you 1k) for being a good sport. :> I am ONLY offering this to people who didn't complain about being "disappointed" with this raffle.

@Vigilia;
Spoiler: show
Vigilia wrote:
I don't remember being online and aware between the announcement and the drawing... :c
I'm pretty sure i didn't even have a chance to choose to withdraw last minute because I was busy doing homework and getting needles shoved in my arm.

Vigilia wrote:
; w; i finally found one!

also, quick question: what about the random item the fodder eggs hatch with? do we get those back, or do you keep them?
NTrinnu2 wrote:
I'll be keeping them Vig :)c
Vigilia wrote:
; w; aw man... It'd suck for me if it turned out to be something rare, then, huh?

You could've backed out then, when you were aware of the quest's conditions.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:07 pm
Profile WWW

Prof. Oak wrote:
≪≪W A I T. . .

~Rye says~
══════════

Hey guys, another person here who only got a berry:

How about trying to remember the spirit of the season? And also remember that Lin is a real person too. She put a ton of effort and prizes into this event (That she DIDN'T have to, that came out of HER pocket) and for some people to be making a fuss over a 1k gacha is really disheartening to see. I am far beyond trying to be rude but you guys just sound greedy...

And look. People are willing to back up and give you a gacha ball if that's what you are so hung up about. I want it stated for the record that I don't need one btw. I got a berry but more than that I got to participate in a really cute event for the holidays and considering that I am going to miss Christmas, New Years and my birthday because I am stuck on a ship in the middle of the ocean where all of that is not celebrated I was really thankful for a holiday event like this. Try to be a bit thankful. You had SO MUCH time to back out just like Frozen and Battle said. And I wish I could say that 'oh someone else pointed it out, I don't need to say anything' but really I feel like more than just one or two people need to be saying all this.

Lastly I just really want to say: Is one measly little gacha ball REALLY worth being banned from so many amazing events in the future? Really? Is it that important to you all that you may get something more than a berry? Cause I know that if I hold any events in the future I agree, I will probably be using the same ban list as a-inc too.

If anyone wants to complain further you can send me a message too cause it's just unfair that it's all being pushed onto Lin when she did absolutely nothing wrong and was just trying to spread some love and holiday cheer. I really hope everyone has a good holiday though and thank you SO MUCH Lin for holding this adorable event.

Email me @ Ryealetree@gmail.com || Spoopy Genkarp by Pox <3
Image || Image

Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:31 pm
Profile WWW

This...is 1- growing old and 2- it's appalling that this seems to happen a lot in various giveaways. Unlike the others offering to reimburse Gacha Balls to those that accepted the items won graciously(which should've been the case), I'm just going to say that I'm not going to do reimbursement or w/e because it's basic courtesy. The giveaway and everything was clearly stated and even highlighted later on when someone misinterpreted the rules.

There is simply no need for you guys to cause someone as kind to throw you a giveaway for Christmas distress over a bunch of pixel items you didn't win. I find it very sad that this trend is being brought to the spotlight once more especially during the season of giving- especially seeing Vdex being one of the more civil communities I've seen.

*STRETCHES OUT POLIWAG LEG FOR MILES*

"I don't know what you're talking about."

Sporadically active. If I post, it means I was asked to see something.

Sometimes, I sell natured Pokémon. Black market's good this time of year.

Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:40 pm

To the people that didn't win anything of value to them,
      I AM TRUELY SORRRY, I really am. I understand how frustrating it can be to only get a third of what you put in.
      It's like an investment you'd expect returns on.
      I would have liked to have given everyone a prize that was worth their 1k gacha ball or more.
      I ultimately do have reasons for collecting back the eggs and I believe they are valid.
      Even so, I apologise for not being able to bless everyone with the limited resources that was available to me.
      I'm ULTRAMEGA thankful to firesong and emevi for even deciding to donate prizes.
      It means the world guys and it's not something I expected from anyone even. (I swear they're angels in disguise #unsung heroes much).
      THEY FREAKING GAVE FROM THEIR OWN POCKETS GUYS. APPLAUSE PLEASE.

To the people who said something in my place.
      I really thank you!
      It is very encouraging to know there are people who share the same mindset as me (please join a-inc thankchu xD).
      Thankyou very much Battlerocket, firesong and lily for VOLUNTEERing to gift gacha balls for free (hello? I believe they are not obligated to).
      I'd be more than happy to compensate you after my money pool recovers next month.
      I'm very inspired by your generosity. I'm not woooorthy of such greatness 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。

And guys, let's not ruin the season with this. What's done is done and what's said has been said.
      Let's put this behind us and move forward to more fun times & hopefully greater rewards :)c
      HAVE AN AMAZING BLESSED CHRISTMAS GUYS

<3 (not so Anonymous) Lin

P.S. if you're interested in helping out/hosting future giveaways/quests with a-inc please please approach lily :D

Sizanix wrote:
Here's my Groudon: [url]http://vdexproject.net/poke.php?id=3125722[/url

Thanks again!

that's a great nature. xDc checked.. u may gallery sprite it!
Sorry for the late reply Q^Q

Cres wrote:
Yeah, I kind of want to hatch my egg. Even if it's just fodder Pokemon I still want the item that was attached to it because when I adopted it I didn't know I was entering a raffle. I'll still send you the Pokemon if you want it back.

Just letting you know that I'm hatching it. Pm me if you want the Pokemon inside the egg.

noted. thankyou for letting me know :)c I hope u get something good from it c:

ImageImageImage
Pet my daruma?

Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:14 am

(First off: thanks for PMing me; I guess I must've missed the fact that it ended now instead of later this month... sorry about that)

... I can't believe I actually won! Totally did not see that coming. Obviously.

I think I'd like the Winter Petilil. And I acknowledge that I am not to resell it. And I won't. (Not that I would if it was allowed.)
So I should send the raffle entry egg to Catsumei, yes?

Thank you for hosting this raffle! (:

Buying thread (special natures) || Trading/selling thread || Journal

Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:28 am

Location: Australia, Australasia, Southern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way, The Universe
Thanks for running this quest Linchan!
You always have such interesting ones! :D

I'd also be willing to reimburse people's gacha balls if needed (though I think 3 people is probably enough (but just in case))!

ImageImageImageImage
Tumblr ✻ DevArt ✻ Twitter ✻ GA of D

Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:25 am

I'll turn it in if I get reimbursed; I just don't have the pd to waste
Sorry for any misunderstandings

ImageImage

Famously's Pinkan Index

Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:42 am

I totally forgot to post in here! /o\

Thank you for hosting the quest, Lin! I love little quests like this one, and congrats to the winners!!

Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:19 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 154 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next