It is currently Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Dream 'mon ~ Requests CLOSED! 

Image I've been getting slightly burnt out just constantly refreshing for the shinies on my list for me and my close friends. So instead of constantly hunting the same things forever, I decided to start this thread.

Sprinkle Bear has since offered to help, and has become my partner in this thread. We will both hunt for the requested pokémon and use this thread as "home base", if you will. Please extend the same respect and courtesy to her as you have for me! Thanks!

Here you may request one pokémon you've always wanted to have - it can be any sprite, frame, or shininess (other than events or starters; other limitations may apply - see rules for details). It also must be available in the wild (more than once).

We will hunt for this pokémon for you and when we get one for you, we will give it to you for free. The only caveats are that you may only ask for one pokémon, when you receive it it will be trade-locked (we only want to give pokémon to people that want them for themselves), and it may be a long time before you get it.

Since we will be catching all requested pokémon ourselves, they may be nicknamed if you wish. You may let us know what nickname you want anytime, though we're most likely to remember if you include it in the comment of the trade when you send it.

Note that we will hunt for these in any order we choose. We may get someone that ordered after you their request before we get yours. Know that it's a possibility and be patient. We're doing this with our own time and energy, please respect that and trust that we will get to yours in due time.

We will close requests when we already have too many. Once we've filled them, we may reopen requests. Check back if you want to make a request but they are closed. We will not allow "reservations" or anything like that of requests; this might make the list overwhelming. We also want to make sure that all requests we accept will be able to be fulfilled (and hopefully within a reasonable amount of time).

• No begging. Ask once, nicely; then wait.
  • Be respectful of everyone here.
  • Follow all VDex rules (duh).
  • You may only request one pokémon. If you change your mind of what you want before we've caught it for you, you may post a request to change it, but we may deny this request if we feel it appropriate.
  • The pokémon requested must not be legendary or available only once (Eevee, etc).
  • There are three lists:
    ◆◆The first list is for all retros except for greens. This list will have a maximum of five (5) requests at any time. This list will take priority over the others, so it is for people that want their request somewhat sooner.
    ◆◆The second list will be for shinies. This list will have a maximum of five (5) requests at any time. This list will take priority over the last list, but not the first. It is for people that can be patient in how long it may take before their request can be filled.
    ◆◆The third and final list is for green sprites. This list will have a maximum of one (1) request at any time. This list is last in priority due to how rare these sprites are. It is for people that have patience by the barrel because it may take a long time for these requests to be filled.
  • Retro pokémon requested must be reasonable in appearance and catch rate. Because different sprites have different encounter rates and such, it's hard to make a blanket rule. If you're not sure, ask. Gender-specific requests must have a 50+% chance of being the requested gender.
  • Shiny pokémon requested must have at least a 20% appearance rate somewhere on the map (this means shiny starters can't be requested) and a base catch rate of 60 or higher (if you aren't sure, you can ask). No retro-shinies. No gender-specific requests.
  • Green pokémon requested must have at least a 30% appearance rate somewhere on the map (this means green starters can't be requested) and a base catch rate of 60 or higher (if you aren't sure, you can ask). No gender-specific requests.
  • All pokémon that fill a request will be bound to your account in the trade. If this is not appropriate in your instance, PM me about it after making your request here. We will try to accommodate if you have good reason.
  • We will post here and PM you when your pokémon is ready. You must initiate the trade.
  • All pokémon we give in response to a request here are free of charge. If you want to make a donation you may, but it is certainly not required. Please keep donations reasonable (there is no reason to donate more than market price for the pokémon you requested). A donation of the ball used to catch your request is usually plenty - we're offering this free for a reason.
  • If you want a pokémon that doesn't fit these rules, you may PM me about it. I may be willing to hunt it for you for a reasonable price, etc.

Image➟ CLOSED!

Image➟ CLOSED!

Image➟ CLOSED!

Spoiler: show
  • eleni - Shiny SneaselImage
  • Teilayh - Shiny SpinarakImage
  • Ardonye - Shiny DeerlingImage
  • amaoto - Shiny DeerlingImage
  • Smallbirdie - Shiny ChatotImage
  • stealthseme - Shiny ZangooseImage
  • Sicc - Shiny Glameow/PuruglyImage
  • dannytanman - Shiny RuffletImage
  • xxFrozenFlower - Shiny SnoruntImage
  • Alex Caruso - Shiny CottoneeImage
  • Lira - Shiny CottoneeImage
  • Lokiva - Yellow PonytaImage
  • Purrolina - Shiny MareepImage
  • supernova92 - Red/Blue DratiniImage
  • Dosu26 - Shiny MareepImage
  • Jooce - Male Red/Blue RattataImage
  • DigDugLow - Silver ScytherImage
  • freja - Shiny ChinchouImage
  • Shiyo - Shiny ShinxImage
  • Espeon Shiny - Shiny CleffaImage
  • Akaadji - Green Nidoran ♂Image

Huge thanks to Teilayh for making the pretties!

Trade!

~Wishlist~

Last edited by Morranr on Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 am, edited 81 times in total.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:57 am

Shiny Spinarak! :D
Edit: What's the percentage of finding a FRLG-shiny Spinarak? O:

And I do believe you've covered all there is to ensure integrity for users who request Pokemon. :> All you need to do is make the quest look pretty, and you'll be set.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:10 am

Spinarak sounds good. re:edit: 1 in 10k for a frlg. So roughly 1 in 10 million for a FRLG-shiny, if my calculations are right. Going to assume you'll be happy with just the shiny. :Pedit: Yeah messed that up badly. It's 1 in 2k for frlg in general, 1 in 10k for frlg Spinarak, and 1 in 81.9million for shiny frlg Spinarak. I'm... pretty sure.

Thanks! Uhh... wanna do something to help make it pretty? xD (Like I said I'm too lazy today. Maybe... next week lol.)

Trade!

~Wishlist~

Last edited by Morranr on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:20 am

Oh, gosh, my dream 'mon is easily Shiny Snorunt... I've been trying to hunt one since October 2010. ; o; Its appearance rate is only 10%, though... ;~;

Teilayh wrote:
Edit: What's the percentage of finding a FRLG-shiny Spinarak? O:
Quote:
FireRed/LeafGreen has a .05% chance – 1 in 2,000

Multiply the shiny rate with the retro rate... with a GBP, in theory, you'd have to bump into 999 non-FRLG shiny Spinaraks before encountering a shiny FRLG Spinarak... and that's if the RNG plays out exactly as scripted. XD;

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:28 am
Profile WWW

Location: Canada, AB, Owl City, Among the stars and galaxies of the universe
Shiny Rufflet?
I hope this is okay~
I think Rufflet has 15% chance right? And I think it has 190 base catch rate.

"呼ぶ声はもう絶やさない ずっと未来を光が覆うまで."
"It won't let that voice you call out with be eradicated anymore, until the future is forever covered in light."

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:29 am
Profile WWW

Shiny Cottonee?
Though I'm not sure about its catch rate >_<

MEWSGREEN SPRITESALTERITY RPBUYINGNATURESJOURNAL

Collector of Mew and Green Sprite Pokemon

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:33 am

Oh gosh, this is really nice of you ;; I'd like to request a shiny Sneasel, if that's okay! :) I believe its highest appearance rate is 35% in Snowpoint Temple, and its catch rate is 60.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:37 am
Profile WWW

May I request too? I'd love to lay my hands on a shiny Glameow/Purugly. I would even pay for it! owo

Last edited by Sicc on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 am
Profile WWW
Manly Princess

I'd love a shiny deerling, preferably autumn or winter though any season is fine with me! :> Thank you very much~

[shop] [buying] [journal] [natures] [wishlist]

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 am
Profile WWW

Could I request a shiny Deerling? (any season) It can be found at a 30% appearance rate or better at three locations, and at 20% at Route 7. Its catch rate is 190. >.< <3

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:42 am

@Frozen: Added request. Also, edited corrected calculation into response to Tei.

@danny: Yup! Added request.

@Alex: Catch rate is fine. Added request.

@eleni: Sure. Added request.

@Sicc: Purugly itself doesn't have a high enough appearance rate to qualify for this. PM me and we can discuss a couple options.
edit: Yeah derped and didn't see you also asked about Glameow. Glameow does qualify. Added request.

@Ardonye: Sure. Added request.

@amaoto: Also Added.

Gosh, got ninja'd umm... 5 times. T.T

Trade!

~Wishlist~

Last edited by Morranr on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:44 am

Could I please request a Shiny Cottonee? ;v; This is so nice of you~ <3

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:45 am

Oh this is so nice of you aaaaa!

C-could I please request a shiny Zangoose? ;3; A-and thank you ahead of time!

I answer to Kit, Kitty, Cam, Cammy, Stealth, Stealthy, Sir, Ma'am, they, human, and Hey You!
dA || Twitter || Aywas || Tumblr
MI Time: 11:10 PM T-W-Th

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:47 am
Profile YIM WWW

@Lira: Added request.

Annnd requests are closed for now. I think these 8 9 10 shinies will keep me busy for a bit.

@stealth: Sorry I just closed requests. Don't ninja and you'll know these things! :P (just kidding) Check back and request again when they're open again? Sorry!
edit: Nevermind, I'll be nice and add you, since you snuck in before I changed the title. Lesson for me to change that quickly next time.

Trade!

~Wishlist~

Last edited by Morranr on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:49 am

akshgbasd aaa I'm sorry! :< Thank you so much!!! I'd be happy to pay, too!

I answer to Kit, Kitty, Cam, Cammy, Stealth, Stealthy, Sir, Ma'am, they, human, and Hey You!
dA || Twitter || Aywas || Tumblr
MI Time: 11:10 PM T-W-Th

Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:51 am
Profile YIM WWW

- Morr:
What're you looking for exactly in a questing format? o uo I may be able to conjure something up.

ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image

Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:02 am

@stealth: No, the whole point of this is for them to be free. ^^ I'll just suck up and deal. Don't worry about it. :)

@Tei: Uhh. No idea. Surprise me? I'm sure I'll love it lol.

Trade!

~Wishlist~

Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:04 am

omg that's a lot of pressure. D8
/fret fret I'll work on it probably tomorrow. o uo

ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image

Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:06 am

Lol don't stress over it. And no rush. :)

Trade!

~Wishlist~

Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 am

eleni wrote:
Oh gosh, this is really nice of you ;; I'd like to request a shiny Sneasel, if that's okay! :) I believe its highest appearance rate is 35% in Snowpoint Temple, and its catch rate is 60.

Well you got lucky. I was hunting Jynx when I started this thread and wanted to catch one before I moved on, but I caught a Sneasel first. So yours is ready. :) Send a trade anytime.

Trade!

~Wishlist~

Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next