It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 6:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Xenoblade Chronicles X - offline strategies? 

Anyone play XCX?

I could use some advice on defeating some tough enemies. Main character is about level 55-58 (I can't recall the exact number at the moment), my next story chapter to do is Chapter 12. No spoilers please. I have a pretty good setup for my probes, as far as getting cash and storing miranium. (100k storage for miranium, approx 130k funds per tick) I want to get the level 5 archaeology skill, but I can't seem to take down the lava-walker cinicula. I'd like to get good equipment (besides the shop stuff) and the later skells, but I'm not sure exactly what to go after or, more specifically, HOW to take the tougher enemies down.

Before anyone immediately jumps in and suggests it, I can NOT hire high-level scouts or use reward tickets. My gameplay is restricted to offline ONLY. This is why searching online doesn't help me much; almost everyone talks about using scouts and reward tickets, and the other strategies are for people who already have the endgame/postgame skells and gear.

If you want to reference a video, please just be extra descriptive - I don't have the data per month to watch stuff online.

Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]