It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Harvest Moon Obsessions <3 

I own Another Wonderful Life, Harvest Moon DS, Harvest Moon DS Cute, Grand Bazaar,Sunshine Island, Magical Melody, Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade, Rune Factory 1, 2, 3 and Rune Factory Frontier. I even have the harvest moon game from the Super Nintendo on my wii. I can't wait for the new games that are coming out(Rune Factory Tides Of Destiny and Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns)
The first game i got was another wonderful life(my dad bought it thinking it was another game and i got addicted right there and then)
I love the wizard from animal parade,chase is good too :awyeah:
other characters i married in the games shea,vaughn,kurt,lloyd,rock,dan,skye

ImageImage

Click the Devil Imp to go to The Shop(Currenty Under Construction).

Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:32 pm

i havent played any of the games but im going to get harvest moon:grand bazaar soon.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:54 pm

Okay, so I have played HM. It is very addicting, don't get me wrong. BUT it would frustrate me to no end. :X

Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 am
Profile YIM WWW

i think it frustrates anybody.....grand bazaar didnt have and good looking characters in my opinion...Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns looks good but im scared its going to be similar to grand bazaar cause i only married lloyd in grand bazaar(sucker for red eyes) and i found it a bit boring,in comparison to the other games, i wish the harvest sprites were in the game

ImageImage

Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:06 am

I always loved harvest moon,but after playing rune factory,I simply cannot play any harvest moon,it feels.......incomplete.

In fact, everything is Stunfisk. Nothing is not Stunfisk.

ImageImage

Image{SEE MY COLLECTIONS!}Image{TRADE WITH ME!}

Awesome avatar made by Ailoncha!

ALWAYS BUYING SHINIES!

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Im currently addicted to Rune Factory 2 but I love A wonderful Life and Friends of Mineral Town.

I really hate it when you can't access the fridge from the cooking menu,
I don't like having to have the ingredients for a certain dish in my bag.

Edit:
In my games I ended up marrying:
Nami(aWL), Marlin(AWL), Karen(FoMT), Gray(MFoMT), Luke(ToT), Sharron(RF1), Rosalind(RF2), Flora(DS),

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:11 pm

Just started rune factory frontier the other day, i've had it for a while but I was just so addicted to animal parade to play anything else. XD

Loki'sImageArmy

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spoiler: show
I think he broke him o.<
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:12 pm
Profile WWW

spcyfjta wrote:
Im currently addicted to Rune Factory 2 but I love A wonderful Life and Friends of Mineral Town.

If you are talking about Friends of Mineral town, you don't need to, when you get to the ingredients menu, you can scroll down from the rucksack screen, to get to the fridge menu (Unless you did know about it already, if so, then ok, it sounded like you didn’t), though I somewhat agree with it in A Wonderful Life, but then again, you have a lot of space in the Rucksack in that game, so it's not that bad, I don't know about Rune Factory 2 yet since I haven't accessed the Kitchen yet/done any cooking yet.

Also I found out today how to get the Sun Stones on Sunshine Islands, I've Risen the Link Island so far.

Also, does anyone know how to do the weather change Glitch on Sunshine Islands like the one on Friends of Mineral Town (and maybe the first one on the DS) as on the 10th of Summer it's a stormy day (I’m on the night of the 8th btw) and one trick I found out requires you to work till you lose all of your stamina before 7am on the day before that day (so in my case it will be the 9th) and it will change, though when I did, there was no storm but the damage of it was still done. Is there a Different way or is there no other way around this? Since I want to skip past them and not worry about losing many crops due to the storm.

I love Giant Yoshis, Giant Growing ones as well, but I love Giant Red Yoshis the most, same with Giant Growing Red Yoshi's :3. The bigger, the better I say.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:32 pm
Profile WWW

TYFB wrote:
spcyfjta wrote:

If you are talking about Friends of Mineral town, you don't need to, when you get to the ingredients menu, you can scroll down from the rucksack screen, to get to the fridge menu (Unless you did know about it already, if so, then ok, it sounded like you didn’t), though I somewhat agree with it in A Wonderful Life, but then again, you have a lot of space in the Rucksack in that game, so it's not that bad, I don't know about Rune Factory 2 yet since I haven't accessed the Kitchen yet/done any cooking yet.

Also I found out today how to get the Sun Stones on Sunshine Islands, I've Risen the Link Island so far.

Also, does anyone know how to do the weather change Glitch on Sunshine Islands like the one on Friends of Mineral Town (and maybe the first one on the DS) as on the 10th of Summer it's a stormy day (I’m on the night of the 8th btw) and one trick I found out requires you to work till you lose all of your stamina before 7am on the day before that day (so in my case it will be the 9th) and it will change, though when I did, there was no storm but the damage of it was still done. Is there a Different way or is there no other way around this? Since I want to skip past them and not worry about losing many crops due to the storm.

you could always check here http://www.fogu.com/hm8/
For weather check here http://www.fogu.com/hm8/basics/weather.php

ImageImage

Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:15 pm

I've got Sunshine Islands and I downloaded the super old one from the Wii Arcade~ I also have Rune Factory one and two, but I'm not as big a fan of those as I am plain ol' Harvest Moon.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:53 pm

DemonQueen wrote:

I know about this site, and now I found out the weather is set a week before hand, which is a bit annoying. No more Save/Load Glitch, which is a shame.

I'll just simply save/reload until the Damage to my farm is just light or that bad for me to carry on working, so yeah. I'm also not a big fan of the crop system of this game either, though it's not terrible, it's a bit annoying that the game doesn't have the details to them and I have to look them up on that site, unless I didn't look hard enough. But I will say I like this game more than Island of Happiness, despite the problems.

Also is Grand Bazaar any good? I heard it was pretty good and plays differently to the normal Harvest Moon games, I'm thinking of Getting it anyways, but want to know if it's worth it.

I love Giant Yoshis, Giant Growing ones as well, but I love Giant Red Yoshis the most, same with Giant Growing Red Yoshi's :3. The bigger, the better I say.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:01 pm
Profile WWW

TYFB wrote:
DemonQueen wrote:

I know about this site, and now I found out the weather is set a week before hand, which is a bit annoying. No more Save/Load Glitch, which is a shame.

I'll just simply save/reload until the Damage to my farm is just light or that bad for me to carry on working, so yeah. I'm also not a big fan of the crop system of this game either, though it's not terrible, it's a bit annoying that the game doesn't have the details to them and I have to look them up on that site, unless I didn't look hard enough. But I will say I like this game more than Island of Happiness, despite the problems.

Also is Grand Bazaar any good? I heard it was pretty good and plays differently to the normal Harvest Moon games, I'm thinking of Getting it anyways, but want to know if it's worth it.

well do you even know what it's about because it depends on the taste but heres some info
once a week their is a bazaar where you sell the stuff you grow or animal products(no shipping basket/bin) and you can only save when you go to sleep(which sucks for me).The bachelors in my opinion are all ugly(i only married lloyd in the game cause he had red eyes and black hair which looks demon like) and the only point in this is to have the best bazaar in the world.Their are windmills which make items for you but only unlock after a certain amount of time. Their are no harvest sprites/goddess in this game. Their are no mines and you can only buy ores or find them in the winter. You can own a multiple number of cats and dogs(like 4 of each) and they do the herding. So technically the best part of these games(harvest sprites) are gone and the only reason i bought the game is because im a collector and i wanted to test out how fun it is. This was possibly one of the worst harvest moon games in my opinion. I'm going to buy the harvest moon:the tale of two towns for the same reason but i hope this is better.

ImageImage

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Harvest Moon confuses the HELL out of me.

Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:43 pm

omg.
why do we not have a member club?

sorry i dont think ive posted here before i'm a harvest moon addict, nice to meet you.

also this is my 50th post

Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 am
Profile WWW

So, I was playing my first Harvest Moon (Rune Factory) on the Wii. Then this snowstorm comes along... I walk outside the next day... FU FU FU! :grr: I immediately quit playing. I'd do my real farming than that, and I'm pretty lazy.
Up til then I thought it was pretty fun though.

I collect ponies. I then set them on fire. We all need our fix.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Pholoxia wrote:
So, I was playing my first Harvest Moon (Rune Factory) on the Wii. Then this snowstorm comes along... I walk outside the next day... FU FU FU! :grr: I immediately quit playing. I'd do my real farming than that, and I'm pretty lazy.
Up til then I thought it was pretty fun though.

It's been like that since the first game I think (or N64 version), I know In Tree of Tranquillity (and maybe Animal Parade) you can go outside unlike the other ones (though there was something similar to in A Wonderful Life, but it was more of a rainstorm), you can use a trick to alter the weather for the next day on the GBA and DS Harvest Moon games, so you don't need to worry about losing your crops and that (unless snowstorms/hurricanes are different in Rune Factory). You can save the game the day before the storm before going to bed (or on the day idk I go for the day before) and reload until the damage done is fine and not terrible.

DemonQueen wrote:
well do you even know what it's about because it depends on the taste but heres some info
once a week their is a bazaar where you sell the stuff you grow or animal products(no shipping basket/bin) and you can only save when you go to sleep(which sucks for me).The bachelors in my opinion are all ugly(i only married lloyd in the game cause he had red eyes and black hair which looks demon like) and the only point in this is to have the best bazaar in the world.Their are windmills which make items for you but only unlock after a certain amount of time. Their are no harvest sprites/goddess in this game. Their are no mines and you can only buy ores or find them in the winter. You can own a multiple number of cats and dogs(like 4 of each) and they do the herding. So technically the best part of these games(harvest sprites) are gone and the only reason i bought the game is because im a collector and i wanted to test out how fun it is. This was possibly one of the worst harvest moon games in my opinion. I'm going to buy the harvest moon:the tale of two towns for the same reason but i hope this is better.

I might try it out, since I wanted to know some info about it as well, the only problem I can see is the saving feature, since I prefer to save anytime rather than when you go to sleep.

Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:52 am
Profile WWW

Mine favorite is Island of Happiness and DS Cute. I miss the Harvest Sprites in Grand Bazaar... =(

Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:20 am

I really love playing Harvest Moon but sadly I don't own any of them TT.TT
I was only able to rent them and play but I fell in love the series after playing Wonderful Melody. It sucks that I only find out about that series a couple years back. xD

Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 am

I've played a few, but Back to Nature on the PS1 was the first one I've ever played and it'll probably remain my favourite. I picked Karen since she was such a babe and also if I didn't she would have married Rick?????? why even

I enjoyed Save the Homeland (on the PS2) as well. Too bad it was so short :c

Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:26 am

I don't get it. On my Harvest Moon, I can't get past one heart with any of the characters, and I can't buy animals or anything.

Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next