It is currently Mon May 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3966 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199
Tell a random fact about yourself 

My other illnesses and me normally worrying too much and having panic attacks for such things are making them ignore it. It's no use...

Weird fact: I have mysteriously still felt like a child after graduating high school. Things such as still wanting toys and still having no romantic interests, etc. I don't think of it as bad, though. Especially since my family didn't force me to grow up so it feels as if it's normal for me.

I should probably not be posting this as I feel extremely awful all over right now.

1/4/17: I've decided to just wait until another day if it bothers me again. Everyone caught the flu anyway. (Even though we got our flu shots?)

Spoiler: show

Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:11 pm

i ate pizza 3 times in the period of the nye-10th of Jan :( shame tbh shameee

@jirachi100 hope everything is getting better for you :( It's sad that your condition isn't being taken as seriously when it should and hope it gets recognized as such soon.

Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm not sure why but I've been having various health problems (Not as serious as those two words sound) since around Thanksgiving. Most of them aren't even related to each other. The last one that showed up right now my right eye being irritated (It still is). I wonder if I'm just having some of the worst luck.
Sometimes I feel like it's still December, but I've realized it's because my problems made it seem like I missed most of the fun of my favorite month.

Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:18 am

((I hope you're feeling better by now Jirachi!))

My day job is doing commercial embroidery for places like Amazon and Microsoft (and a thousand smaller companies!)

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:18 am

I'm mostly fine. I might be having allergies, though. I don't even know what I'm allergic to.

Edit 2/24:
Fun fact: I went through a phase once where I hated Pikachu. It's always everywhere and somehow I got tired of it. Thankfully the hate wasn't too severe. The farthest I remember going was nicknaming a Pikachu "Annoying!!" or something like that. I'm not sure what snapped me out of that, but it might have been around the time Pokepark Wii came out and I just accepted the fact that Pikachu was still cute.

Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:43 pm

I have memory problems.

* Stay determined.

Wed May 24, 2017 5:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 3966 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 195, 196, 197, 198, 199