It is currently Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Character Profile: Ruby 

I'm trying to remake one of my old Mary Sue characters into someone more rounded and not super-special-perfect. I'm just writing down what I have here.

Name: Ruby Ivern
Hometown: Viridian City
Pokemon Team: Charmeleon, Blastoise, Luxray, Lucario, Skarmory, Persian
Special Abilities: Viridian powers, like those of Yellow from the manga. She can read the thoughts and feelings of Pokemon, can synchronize her emotions with them, and has limited telekinetic and healing abilities.
Personality: Because of her powers, she feels superior to "normal", non-psychic humans, and thinks forming relationships with people is beneath her. Besides, Pokemon are so much more interesting - and accepting. Although she doesn't think much of other people, she wants them to think the world of her, and feels confused and hurt when someone isn't impressed by her powers or her abilities as a trainer. Constantly feels like she has something to prove. A crushing and (to her) unexpected defeat in a tournament when she was younger led her to become obsessive about training, and many of her Pokemon, particularly Charmeleon and Lucario, take after her in this regard.

Tumblr

Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:09 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]