It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Kevedd: Black Cap 

" A large popcorn is nine dollars." An unenthusiastic woman said behind the counter. " Extra Butter is an additional dollar." She popped he gum while looking away. She didn't seem to enjoy her job.

"Oh dear, so expensive" Edd began digging through his bag for money.

"Don't worry about it, dork. I can handle it. " Kevin walked up beside him and handed the woman a twenty dollar bill. "I know you like popcorn, so don't get so worked up. If you like it then it's worth it." Kevin tried to be sincere, but as usual, his words came out more nonchalant. "So you sure you want to see this movie? There's this awesome horror that I wanted to try-"

"No thank you!" Edd interrupted. He had no interest in horror. He could barely stand watching the poorly executed horror films at Ed's house, much less one at the theater. Edd looked a bit sad. "I do apologize. It's a bit selfish of me to stray you from your preferred film."

"No worries, dude. I can watch it later." Kevin smiled as he tried to fit the popcorn and the other overpriced snacks that he had purchased in his arms. It was always a habit of his to try to get everything done in one trip.

As the two made their way to the correct theater, Edd curiously scanned the room. "It's actually quite rare for me to be out in a place like this. " He began. "I usually stray away from crowded places, but I didn't seem to mind today." He was deep in thought, completely passing the right theater.

"Come on Dork, what ya waitin' for?" Kevin's voice could be heard from the dark hall a few steps back. He probably didn't hear Edd's musings anyway. The two walked up the stairs to the back of the theater. There weren't too many people there. No one they recognized anyway which was surprising because Peach Creek was a small town.

"So what was this movie again?"

"It's called 'Now you see me'. It's about these street magicians that use their tricks to pull off soe real cool stuff." Kevin was already hands deep in popcorn.

"Prestidigitation is certainly a way to go for the wow factor." Edd responded, placing a few napkins in his lap. "Could you pass the popcorn, Kevin?" The other boy shoved the bucket over to his friend while using his now empty hands to tear into a box of colorful chocolates. Edd took out a plastic bag and removed a glove from it, grabbing a handful and placing it in his napkin. He proceeded to eat one kernel at a time. "Popcorn can seem magical at times as well. You see, the starch in the Kernel becomes molten as it heats. As gas expands in the sealed husk, the pressure increases. With the tiniest tear in the husk, the molten starch rushes out and cools instantly in the cooler air, creating the delicious white part."

Kevin just looked in confusion. "I'm gonna have to take your word on that." He was sure that was one of those things that he explains in his cooking club.

Edd looked around as the lights dimmed. No one could see them up their. It was like they were alone, but not really. This was rare for him to go out and have fun. He was usually so kooked up in his room, that he had almost forgotten what it was like. He really had to thank Kevin for this opportunity later.

---

Halfway through the film, as the detective was chasing after one of the magician suspects, Kevin turned to see the lit up face of his friend. Edd was astonished that films had gone this far. His knowledge of the industry was a bit lacking due to his interest in other places, especially with most movie nights being Ed's choice being old monster films or Eddy's being the cheapest ones. the explosions and the dialog were truly outstanding. The plot of the film was a farther from the usual hackneyed productions that he was exposed to. As the action played down, and the characters began talking again, It was clear that the two detectives had some sort of feelings for each other. Neither really brought it up and it was tip-toed around. "How odd." Edd began. He felt that now that the film had slowed down, it was less rude to speak. "If it is that obvious to the both of them that the two like each other, why would they waste time avoiding the subject?" He looked a bit puzzled, but kept his eyes on the screen. "I mean, you are wasting precious time with each other. I'm sure there are better uses of their time." he took a sip of his lemonade, cringing slightly at the artificial taste, but soon got over it. He turned to Kevin with his eyes still locked on the screen. "I mean if their infatuation is compromising the case's completion, perhaps they should look for new partners and go their separate- " Edd was interrupted again, this time by something more surprising. A pair of slightly sticky warm lips met his. Edd looked over to see the older boy leaning over with a slightly red face. His face immediately matched it as Edd was too surprised to know what to do.

"I get it. I don't want to waste time tip-toeing around it. I like you too." He looked away with a blush on his face. He was glad that they were at the top where no one could see them. "I don't want you to think we are wasting time. You're really awesome and junk. The stuff you build and the things you know, it's like, cool y'know?" Kevin was too scared to give a glance back. It looked like he had really fought to keep that in. Edd looked astonished. He didn't know what to say. There was a pause.

"I...was speaking purely about the film, I'm sorry if...I made it sound as if I was speaking about our relationship. I..." Kevin frowned a bit.

"It's cool dude. Sorry about that." He pulled his hat a little further over his face in defeat. Kevin couldn't bring himself to face the shorter boy just yet. He just wanted to watch the movie.
---

As the final trick was being made on screen, the crowd gathered on to watch in amazement. It was clear that something cool was going to happen but Kevin had lost interest. His mind was too full of troubling thoughts. He felt embarrassed. His heart was heavy. But he couldn't bring himself to dislike the other boy. He let out a minor sigh. It was clear that he was just staring off into space now. His attention was caught a few moments later by a warm weight on his shoulder. Edd had laid his head on it while still watching the movie.

"I...never said that I... didn't like you back." His face was flushed with red and it was him this time that struggled to make eye contact. "I sincerely thought you saw me as a friend. It's why I did not act on my feelings. but.." Edd touched his bottom lip. It was still a bit sticky. He made a quick glance at the taller boy before he had to avert his gaze. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere." Kevin now appeared to have the same facial expression as Edd did after the kiss. His eyes were widened and his mouth was open just enough to show his front teeth. Kevin pulled his hat back over his head and smiled.

"Heh. You're such a dork."

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:24 pm
Profile WWW

A friend made some pictures for me

Made by the smart eddboy

two of my favorite pokemon and I didn't even ask for it^^

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 pm
Profile WWW

"Aww! Look at how cute they are together. Like an alien and a parasite." Edd drooled with glee as he watched Edd and Kevin walk down the hall. Edd smiled nervously and Kevin had his normal nonchalant attitude, if not with a bit more effort than normal. He had a good reason. He and Edd were holding hands after all, in their own way of displaying their new relationship. "Don't you think they are just perfect together?" Edd asked, now weirdly hovering over the signifigantly shorter boy below.

"All I know is that I got two guys crossed off my list as competition for Nazz." Eddy grinned.

"Your friends are taking it pretty well." Kevin mentioned. despite his look, he was listening in on what people were saying. He had snuck a peak at the two boys before continuing his walk.

"Oh, well Ed isn't really one to think negatively in these situations. Eddy is quite a surprise though." Edd was having trouble talking. He was trying his best not to grin too widely or blush. "I do hope that the others will not make a fuss about this."

"You can't worry about what people think, man. Just do your own thing." Kevin said, still refusing to avert his gaze from the path in front of him. The two continued into the classroom. As they walked along the desk rows, they saw their classmates and the reactions each one had. What made them smile though, was the thumbs up that Nazz gave their way. Both couldn't hold back a smile after that.

"Hey guys! watcha doin?" An annoying voice broke the moment of serenity. It was Johnny. His bald scalp had a layer of sweat on it and he had no problem pushing it between the two boy's hands. The weird boy's sweaty head made Edd and Kevin release hands in disgust. "Why ya holding hands? Are we gonna play red rover? I wanna play!"

"Johnny, shut your corn hole!" A shrieking voice announced. "What they're doing is trying to piss me off." The firebrand behind these words was none other than Sarah, Ed's sister. Her flaming red hair and even redder face were a common sight at the school. She had had a crush on Edd in the past and preferred the option to be there for if she wanted to ask him out. She used anger to cope with her frustration. "They're probably faking it for attention. Look at em, Jimmy."

"I think it's a wonderful thing that those two found each other." Jimmy chimed in. "You should hold onto love whenever you can. Such beauty." The young boy's voice was incredibly effeminate and he had heavy dental equipment attached to his face. Jimmy, as usual, had soft clothes and hair to go with his soft personality. "It's like two flower petals flying in the wind found each other by chance."

"Why thank you, Jimmy." Edd said with a smile while he sanitized Johnny's sweat from his hands. "that was very sweet." Edd sat down at his desk, which was a few rows away from Kevin's and retrieved his books. He had already read the entire thing, but a recent psychology book that he had finished mentioned that teachers enjoy seeing the books out anyway. Each book, writing utensil, and paper was placed on the desk perfectly. It was as if he had a protractor with him. He was ready for anything.

The teacher walked in quite quickly, as if he was running late, though the clock on the wall said otherwise. "Well I see you are all here, so I can start a bit early." some frustrated faces filled the room. "We have a new student joining our school today and this is his first class, so let's take some time and give him a warm welcome." A tall boy with short black hair walked in. He had an athletic build, a small patch of hair growing on his chin, and an orange shirt with the word 'LOST' in big letters. "This is Sam Kamiya. Please give him the same respect that you would give to any other classmate." The boy put up a hand to signal a hello. He didn't seem to nervous. In fact, he appeared to be as relaxed as if he had been in that school for years. His eyes scanned the room with an almost bored gaze until his eyes met Edd's. Sam winked and let a small smile through before taking a seat. Edd's faced filled with red and he covered his face with his hands.

Edd's cell phone buzzed. Normally, he wouldn't answer it in class, but he had forgotten where he was momentarily from that last exchange. It was a text from Kevin that read "What the hell was that?! That guy's a creep!" Edd frowned nervously and began to type quickly as to not rouse suspicion from the teacher. He sent it quickly before putting his phone away. Kevin saw him finish the text and checked his own phone under the desk. He was silent for a moment. He couldn't beleive what he read. Those five words left him speechless.

"He's also my first boyfriend."

Last edited by mizumanta on Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:52 pm
Profile WWW

Someone do fan art of this amazing thing!

I will punish you in the name of the Moon! Nature

Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:37 pm

anyone still reading?

Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:44 pm
Profile WWW

Spoiler: show
An echoing slam silenced the almost empty hallway as Kevin held an arm over the now shrinking Edd boy. Kevin's face was twisted in frustration with visible annoyance added in. He leaned over the other boy, his eyes fixed on the other's. "What the hell was that about?" Eddward pulled his hat a little more over his face, holding on to the edges as if they would save him. "Cause there's no way that creep in there got you before I did." Edd's face showed visible sweat, as it often did when he got nervous. It was even worse since all of this attention was on him, causing him to blush as well.

"It's...not like I planned this. Sam is from summer camp a few years ago." Eddward was making sure to look away as he spoke. "I didnt have Ed or Eddy to hang out with for those long months and I became friends with Sam." Edd looked up at Kevin with large eyes. "Then we...kind of got closer." Kevin's face became even more twisted from the thoughts going through his head. What does 'closer' mean? Does it mean what he thinks it means? Why is Sam even freaking here? Kevin was so wrapped up in his own thoughts that he had forgotten about the boy still under him.

"Alright then...Did you invite him here? Peach Creek is in the middle of nowhere. No way he just chose to come here." Kevin calmed down a bit, not wanting to scare the other boy away. Kevin backed up, allowing Edd to stand up straight.

"I assure you that I had nothing to do with his coming here. If anything, I thought he was going back to California. That's where he said he was from anyway." Edd's sweating slowed and his face went back to normal. "But this really doesn't change...anything that we're doing. Whatever we're doing."

"Look, It's just that I didnt trust him the second I laid eyes on him. That text message just made it worse." Kevin sighed a bit. "It's just-"

"Yo" a voice came from along the hallway. It was the same peson who had made a surprise appearance in class earlier that day. "

Will finish later

Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:04 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3