Gahaha! I am SO hooked! :yay:

Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:46 pm

Manta! I demand smexy boys!

ImageImageImage

Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:36 pm

Jaime! If you have time for this, go edit and respond to everyone! Hehehehe~~

Follow Me on Tumblr

Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:09 pm

"Why are you inviting him to everything now? Kevin for video games? At Rolf's house? Rolf doesn't even have a tv" Eddy ranted, walking home with his two friends. "Have you seen the guy? he lives like he's on a 1920's farm."

"Very good, Eddy." Edd smiled down at his shorter friend with his hands clasped together. "Rolf's lifestyle could be traced back to a farm at around that time." He cleared his throat. "But since you avoid Rolf most of the time, you probably haven't noticed his transition into the new age." Talking about technology got Edd's heart in a flutter. "He had gotten a television some time ago in an attempt to blend better with our culture."

"Pssh. like it worked." Eddy was scoffing now. "The guy still refers to himself in the third person. 'Rolf is hungry.' 'Rolf needs to feed his chickens.' 'how dare you throw mud on the pride of a son of a shepard?'" eddy mocked.

"Granted, he still has trouble with pronouns, but we are taking it one step at a time." Eddy sped up a bit, now that their houses were in sight. "Rolf has a large television as well as the game systems. Provided that we each bring our own controllers, this should be an entertaining night."

"Plus Rolf always serves the BEST food. Yum yum!" Ed chimed in. As he walked, bits and peices of dried dirt and food chipped off of his backpack. Edd had learned to walk ahead as to not be affected by his need to clean when walking behind his friend. "Last time he gave me a squid PB & J."

"I ain't eatin' nothin' over there." Eddy said as the three got to the center of the Cul de Sac. "If you need me, i'm gonna stuff my face now while I have a chance." He turned, burping into the air so the others could hear him. Ed also waved goodbye, jogging home to his house where the screeching of his sister could be heard. They all had to get ready for later that night. This was one of the few times that they were invited to hang out with other people.

----

As Edd opened his door, he was greeted with the same depressing feeling of an empty house. There were treats on the counter from the night before, but out of fear of cavities, Edd had been refraining himself. He looked through his drawers for his labeled video game controller. It had a special spot in his room where he wouldn't lose it. It didn't take more than a few moments for him to remember that he 'lent' it to Ed. A few weeks ago, Ed's controller broke and he had asked Edd for his. Out of generosity, Edd had allowed his friend to borrow his property, but he had no intention of taking it back. Ed was filthy. He had tried to remind himself to buy another, but recent events had clouded his mind. He sulked for a bit, not sure what the others would say. At best, someone would let him borrow their controller. It's not like everyone could play at once, right?

----

Edd walked up reluctantly to Rolf's odd house. He always found it odd that Rolf's house had a basketball hoop on the garage door when Rolf himself knew very little about American sports. He was also releived that he wouldn't have to go through the back where the animals were, especially with the desserts from home that were in his hand. He knocked on the door. There was silence. Another knock. "Strange..." Edd said allowed. He had arrived at the the exact time that the invitations specified. He tried once more. "More that three knocks could be seen as rude." He had read that in a statistics book, now calculating the confidence value of the truth in his previous comment. He was just about done when he heard a crash from behind the door.

"Watch yourself, single browed Ed Boy!" adn angry shout could be heard. Soon afterward, the door opened to reveal Rolf in his version of casual wear. He had blue overalls over a metal band shirt. It was more than likely that he was unaware of what that kind of music sounded like. He may have just gotten it as a gift. "Ah squishy brained Ed Boy, so nice of you to come to Rolf's house." Rolf guided the boy to the livingroom where many other people were already sitting. Ed, was consuming nearly all of the snacks, sloppily shoveling things into his mouth. Eddy was already on the couch playing a fighting game with Kevin. Finally, Nazz was seen next to Kevin, giving words of encouragement. "Please, sit and be enjoying yourself." Edd walked down next to the couch, observing the battle. It was clear that Kevin was dominating Eddy, who was now looking into other tactics like distracting his opponent, to gain the upperhand.

"Hey, no fair using your chin to push buttons, Kevin." Eddy joked. It didn't really seem to be getting to Kevin, but over the years, he had grown to somewhat tolerate Eddy. It was this underhanded tactic that sealed Eddy's defeat. He was too busy looking at Kevin and talking and his player quickly got beaten.

"Too easy." Kevin said triumphantly. He eased back into the couch to bask in his success, giving a quick glimpse and smile at Edd. Eddy stormed off, taking Edd's dessert plate with him. Ed got up quickly to chase after the snacks, leaving only Edd, Kevin and Nazz in the room. "You got next game?" Kevin asked,looking over to the boy.

"Oh...I would rather not. Games like this are a bit to easy for me." Edd actually just came to watch others play and have fun. He had no real plans to play, despite wanting to show up with his controller.

"Is that right?" Kevin's eyebrow raised. "How about a wager then?"

"Gambling?! I'm sorry, but I could never-"

"It has nothing to do with money. Just something small. If I win, you have to do something for me later." His smile had a slightly sinister shadow to it, but Edd's mind was elsewhere.

"What do I get if I win?" He asked, a little surprised at himself.

"What do you want?"

"No more betting. At least for the rest of the night." He said with a surprisingly firm nod. Edd was opposed to anything that could get someone in trouble. To him, this was a way to protect his friends.

"Alright. Pick up eddy's controller. We'll start." Kevin said, chuckling under his breath. Nazz bounced in her seat in excitement, giving Double D a thumbs up for luck. Edd sat down, putting the sounds in the kitchen of Rolf, Ed, and Eddy fighting over the food he brought out of his mind. On the screen, a few characters popped up. It was an old Zatch Bell game. Ed had gotten him a little interested because of the alternate world part of the concept. It could possibly make sense if parallel universes did in fact exist. He picked up a controller. Kevin had picked Brago, one of the powerhouses of the game. Edd's eyes focused. he wondered which would be a good match with his limited knowledge of the actual abilities of the characters. In the end, he chose Tia, the healer and defender with very few actual attacks. Kevin smiled as he saw the choice.

"What?"

"Nothing, it's cute that you think you can win with her." Nazz's smile went away for a bit after that comment.

"You shouldn't underestimate someone based on looks." Edd replied, returning Nazz's smile. That was her favorite character after all.

Before either of them knew it, the battle started. Kevin started by having his character fire relentless shots at Edd's A few quick energy sheilds stopped those. It was clear that Kevin was already invested in the game from his intense glare at the screen, but Edd's face was calm and collected.

As Brago continued to fire shots at Tia from different angles, Tia simply blocked and proceeded to get closer. Once Tia was in range, Brago attempted to fire close range shots, only to have them avoided, not by a shield this time, but by cutting the attack short with quick slap. Kevin's fingers tapped wildly at the controller. Again, his character shot an attack, jumping into the air first. This attack was stopped by one of equal power shot by tia. On the way down, he attempted a flurry of attacks. Each strike was met by a counter just before impact. "Games like this are simple." Edd began. "Just memorize the frames of movement in the game and you can counter quickly. It's science, really." Edd's attention went back to the screen. His multiple counters were draining Brago's health bar quickly.

Kevin began to grit his teeth. He really didn't want to lose. While still staring at the screen and pushing buttons, Kevin uttered a small request. "Go to the movies with me tomorrow."

Edd dropped his controller. "What?!" His face was flustered and began to sweat. "What did you say?!" Kevin's eyes were still glued to the screen, beating the now defenseless momodo on screen. Edd looked down and tried to recover, but at that point, very little could be done. Dozens of stunning attacks were being used, leaving no room for a good counter. Within seconds, his character fell. A large 'LOSE' sign appeared before his character.

"It was a little premature, but it's still out there. Go to the movies with me tomorrow. I know how honest you are. You agreed to it." Kevin smirked.

"You purposely distracted me like Eddy did. I...I hardly call that a victory." Edd was still flustered. He stuttered through his words.

"A win's a win. Eddy just wasn't doing it right." Kevin got his coat and keys. Nazz followed, snickering a little bit. It looked like she was in on the whole thing, or at least liked the look on Edd's face. "Pick you up at seven." Kevin called out. The two left, only hard to hear words could be heard from outside. Something about Nazz's favorite flavor of frozen yogurt.

The other half of the group came back in, their faces full of crumbs. Rolf was still chewing sloppily while Ed was licking crumbs off of his dirty sleeves. Eddy looked down to find his friend with a confused look on his face and a slight pink in his cheeks. He looked around for the other two who had been playing before they left. Looking around mostly for Nazz, Eddy finally spoke

"Where did Shovel Chin and Nazz go?"

Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:07 pm
Profile WWW

Someone make kevin real right now!

I will punish you in the name of the Moon! Nature

Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:33 pm

lol I tried =I

Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:14 pm
Profile WWW

C'mon>< another!

And more rolf!

Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:57 pm

Lol crush on rolf?

Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:29 am
Profile WWW

because Ed Edd and Eddy as a show is 15 years old, I shall officially make all eds 15 years of age here =3

Also (I refrained from doing this because I thought it was weird and thought I was the only one to think this way) I will be giving most characters the last names of their voice actors. So Kevin Barr and Edd Vincent, ect.

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:46 pm
Profile WWW

Will be back on this soon. Just...school stuff T^T

Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:19 pm
Profile WWW

Idk...I always thought that edd's last name would be something like edwards

Yeah, edd edwards lol

Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:53 pm

So...broken leg and hospital and all...
haven't posted in a while. Are people still interested?

Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:35 pm
Profile WWW

I'm interested.

ImageImageImage

Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:12 pm

As am I

Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:47 pm

aww >///< Awesome

Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:15 pm
Profile WWW

“Hey Dork, I’m waiting!” Kevin sit on his bike outside of Edd’s house. He wore clothing just a bit more formal than usual to hang out with the other boy that afternoon. The party that he had gone to the other day had served as a useful snare in getting the other boy to go out with him. Surprisingly, Kevin was pretty nervous, dispite his usual nonchalant behavior. “Hey!” Kevin shouted again. After only about a minute, Kevin parked his bike near the curb and got off. As he approached the front door, he say sign after sign written in incredibly neat handwriting, almost looking as if a machine had done them. Each one had a different message.

“Stay Away”
“Contamination ahead.”
“Quarantine!”

Kevin was starting to get annoyed. Some of the signs had words on them that he didn’t recognize and thinking about it made him feel like he was in school or something. He finally got to the door. A final sign was tapped neatly with the message: “Do Not Enter.” Kevin ignored the sign and knocked on the door. “Hey! Dork? What’s with the signs?” A few shuffles could be heard from within the house.
“Did you read? *sniff*” A small voice could vaguely be heard on the other side of the door.
“w-what?”
“DID YOU READ THE SIGNS?!” a more audible message came through. There was a bit of coughing afterwards.
“Yeah I saw ‘em. They’re weird and all, but what about the movies? You promised you would go.” Kevin seemed a little irritated. He had anticipated that the smaller boy was too honest to flake out of a lost bet, even if he was against betting in the first place.
“What?!” Edd sniffled behind the door. “Eddy didn’t tell you?”
“Tell me what?”
“I have contracted some horrible virus, most likely the common cold. I informed Eddy before barricading myself to inform you of this unfortunate event.” Edd sniffled some more.
“Dude, open the door.” Kevin said calmly.
“What?! Out of the question. You’ll get sick as well. I cannot allow another to suffer the same way that I am now!” Edd was now frantic, slightly raising his voice.
“Open the door, Dorko. I give consent or whatever.” Kevin sighed. There was a silence. Afterward, a few latches could be heard being unlocked. There were most likely six in total. The door opened slightly, only really revealing a sliver of Edd’s face.

“Umm…” He began, but before Edd could continue, the door swung open. Kevin had forced his way in and quickly picked up the by, sweeping him off of his feet. While the stunned Edd couldn’t bring himself to speak, Kevin took time to notice the red nosed, lethargic boy’s condition. He was even wrapped in a comforter. The rest of the house seemed fine until he got to Edd’s room, which was full of humidifiers, fans, ice packs, and heating pads all neatly stacked or dispersed throughout the room for convenience. “Please unhand me.” Edd started. “I would prefer you not get contaminated.”
“Don’t worry about it.” Kevin said, looking around the room. His eyes met many things that a sick person should have. There was a bunch of non alchoholic cough syrups, cold pills, tissues, and even a chart of what medication to take, when, and what medicines not meant to combine with others. This was pretty much what he expected from the younger boy. Edd had always been a prepared one.

Walking to the bed, Kevin lay Edd down, pulling up another blanket to cover Edd in a second layer. He then sat in the nearby desk chair and rolled over to the other boy. “Alright, so since you don’t got anybody to help you out, I’ll stay here with you tonight.” He looked around a bit. “Where are the other dorks?”
Edd blew his nose into his tissue, looking a little depressed. He let out a sigh and spoke. “Ed thinks that my cold is an alien virus and is probably sealing his house in plastic wrap as we speak. Eddy was supposed to tell you that I was sick and come back…but that was four hours ago.” Kevin began to laugh out loud. “And what is so funny?” Edd tried to shout.
“Haha he- he’s not really the most reliable guy. You were better trusting Ed to tell me.”
“It….it’s apples and oranges.” Edd began to blush more under the comforter and covers, making his face even redder than before. He looked at Kevin. “I didn’t get a chance to apologize actually. I‘m sorry I couldn‘t make it to the movies.” Kevin gave a calming look that told Edd that he didn’t seem to mind. “But you really don’t have to stay. I have everything that I need in my room, save some warm soup.” He removed the blankets from around his body and attempted to leave the bed. He took a few steps “I am perfectly capable to-” Edd’s eyes began to wander in various directions and his eyelids fell before he tumbled to the ground from dizziness.
“Yeah…you’ve got everything handled, huh?” Kevin said with a smile.

---

A few hours later, Edd’s eyes slowly opened. He looked around a bit to find some minor alterations to his room. A few things on his desk and bookshelf were moved, but he was too tired to say anything about it now. Moving his eyes some more, he came across a sleeping Kevin, his face and shirt defiled with oil and small scraps of food. There were a few band aids on his fingers as well. He was asleep in a chair next to Edd’s bed. His mouth was open and he was facing up, trying to make the best of the seating. On the desk next to Edd’s bed was a warm bowl of soup. Double D’s eyes widened. He had never expected Kevin to cook. Now the messy bookshelf made sense. He had been looking for a cookbook. Undoubtedly the kitchen was now a mess as well, judging from Kevin’s shirt. Edd sat up and took the soup into his lap. Kevin had been courteous enough to provide a spoon and napkin for him as well. It was so nice of Kevin to think about him like that. He couldn’t say that Eddy would do the same, and Ed’s short attention span wouldn’t keep him there either. Edd took a spoonful of the odd soup, not even knowing what was inside. A wide smile corssed the smaller boy’s face as his eyes met the still sleeping Kevin’s face. He chuckled lightly so to not wake him. “Haha. Terrible.”

Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:51 pm
Profile WWW

the link for part 2 doesn't work

Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:46 pm

they all just take you to the correct page. They used to link to the actual post, but now they don't anymore T^T

Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:57 pm
Profile WWW

"Eddward! we're so glad that you're alright!" Jimmy rushed up to hug the taller boy. "I know it was just for a few days, but we really missed you!"

Edd looked down and smiled. "I can assure you that I am alright. I didn't miss a day of school, So i didn't miss a club meeting." The other members of the club looked sincerely releived that Double D was alright. "Unfortunately, I could not make any food for you all in my condition, but I do have a treat for you all." Edd brought out a few cartons of milk from the fridge. "These are goat, soy, and cow milk." He said calmly. "each milk can be used in exchange for another, though varying amounts are required." He walked to a nearby whiteboard and pulled out a marker. "You see, teh small white globules in milk are called milk proteins or 'casein'. Like a magnet, each end holds a positive charge. This makes each milk protein repel one another, resulting in a colloidal suspension." Edd pulled out a glass of and began to pour the cow's milk into the glass. In the back of the classroom, the door opened. A familiar tall orange haired boy walked through. Edd almost spilled some milk out of surprise. It wasn't long before he had noticed that his words had stopped and there was an awkrard silence.
"Umm... So when an acid is involved, like say vinegar, negative charges are introduced. Teh negative charges take one side of the 'magnet' and make it negative. This allows the milk proteins to come together, producing milk curds. We use this for cheese and other products. Keep in mind that some bacteria add acid to milk naturally, separating the milk and showing its age." A few members of the club clapped, especialy Jimmy. Most didn't exactly get the science side, but loved learning how to make cheese. "Jimmy, I'm sure you can assist with the second half of the demonstration." Jimmy sprung up and skipped to the front of the class. "Excuse me everyone."

Edd made his way to the back of the class. "What are you doing here? I thought we were meeting up later?"

"Don't worry double dweeb, I didn't forget. I just had nothing better to do and I wanted to see you." Edd blushed brightly and tried to look away to hide it. "I doubt someone as popular as you has nothing to do and nowhere to go for an hour."

Kevin gave a delighted huff at his affect on the other boy. "I did have football practice today but i didn't want to go. We won our last three games, so I put Rolf in charge for today's practice."

"Rolf?! of all people?" Edd was referring to Rolf's odd traditions and idiosyncrasies that can border on the extreme.

"It's no big deal. Whatever he does to stay so strong must be working. If anything bad happens, Sarah will tell me. "

"Does Sarah...know that you and I have been hanging out?" Edd's voice shook, remembering the firebrand's tendency to overreact. He had hoped her crush on him had subsided after so many years.

"I don't think she cares. You really think highly of yourself, huh?" Once again, Edd's face was shrouded in red.

"I, in no way, think so highly of my abilities to attract the opposite gender." He looked away again and stuck out his lip. "That would be something I would expect from you." Kevin grabbed Edd's head and put it in a head lock with little effective resistance from the weaker teen. Edd's arms just lay limp. He knew that strength wasn't his strength.

"Apologize." Kevin said with a smirk. It wasn't long before Kevin began messing with Edd's hair through his hat. "C'mon."

"Kevin. Please." Edd said aloud, still fidgeting. "I have to get back inside." Kevin quickly released him.

"Yeah yeah, i know. I just...wanted to make sure you were alright before we hang out." this time it was Kevin who blushed and turned away. He wasn't one to let his emotions show. "I wouldn't want you passing out. During the movie or whatever."

Edd's eyes widened as he processed those words, bringing himself back with a cam and collected few words. "I'm fine. Don't worry." He left to meet his club members. He stopped before going in. "I look forward to our meeting." The door shut with a clink.

Thu May 08, 2014 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next