It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Poetry isn't Poe. Gifted isn't Genepe. 

Since this is the writing corner, I decided this was the best place to put this here :P
This will be my collection of writings, whether it be journal, poetry, ramblings, etc etc.
I don't mind if anyone posts here, whether it be criticisms or compliments, but just make sure it doesn't disrespect the rules~

NOTICE: as my inspiration peaks when I am in my depressive moodswing, most of these writings will be kinda on the negative side and sad, so if you don't like sad or depressing writing, then it might be better not to lurk in this thread. Other than that, feel free to comment whatever; I don't get offended easily~ but i suggest you follow the forum rules to stay out of trouble!
Thanks \o/

NOTICE:You will find bits and pieces of a fanfic I worked on in the past; I shall leave it there but chances are I will never finish it QQ.

Well, to start off:

Greetings to those who're here;
Expect nothing flashy or dear.
Nevertheless, you will find,
Enough tales to keep your mind.
Please, sit back and relax;
Enjoy these words to the max!

Originally from a manga forum
Reels a shady character
Genepe was what they call'um.
Ever since that encounter
Lives are changed and thoughts are deranged~

Last edited by GenepeOrgel on Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:45 am, edited 6 times in total.

Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:06 am
Profile WWW

First to think of, last to suspect
Reliable people; trust and respect
Ideal partners through hard times in life
Embrace the fallen... gives reason to strife
No need for words, for they're a part of each other
Doomed forever, to help each other...

Friends are an important part of life, I think.
So, what makes them so special and needed?
Is it because they repel the lonliness? is it because they're reliable? or maybe they're fun to be with, or they just won't stop bothering you. Are they those few people who'll stick with you even though you've hurt them? are they those who will help you get back up in life? are they the people you feel comfortable to talk about anything?

If any of those is what defines a friend, then I don't really have friends. The people around me were close to me whenever I had things to share, whether that be money, food, toys, whatever. They would be so interested in me; for the span I had those material things. Other times, they would just smile and wave, and then neglect me. I don't blame them; I wasn't a person who's good at socializing. And I don't blame them for making me distrust others; afterall, that's what I had recieved, not what they had given.

Sometimes, there's the talk that e-friends are friends. They help through some of the incidents which are too big to face alone... but they are not here in real life; they can only help so far.

That was what I had wondered, and that was what I wrote down.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:15 am
Profile WWW

(just noticed you spelt things with them)

........Man, I really suck with noticing things like that.

Liking the way you expressed your opinions, and if you want, I could show you some poems I did via a PM if you're interested.

Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:55 am

did you also noticed how they rhymed in pairs, and if there was one line without a rhyming pair, then the middle and the end rhymes on that sentence? :P and sure, you can send me your skills, but i know already that you write wonderfully with words -points to your fanfics-

Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:11 pm
Profile WWW

[turns off caps]

I like that first one, it makes me smile!

The 2nd made me smile, then grin warmly, and then I was sad towards the end.

I know nothing about writing, all I can give is my support.
-hugs for you-

ImageImageImage

Trainer and Khan by Speshal & Python
Journal

Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:58 pm

I wrote that after someone I thought was close to me was in fact another one of those guys who were after material possession. A smack in my trust in the last moment, thus a twisted ending~
Thank you for your comment!
oh, and I should add a warning that the poetry may be a bit dark. >.>

Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:25 pm
Profile WWW

I feel something soft and warm around me
Makes me feel safe... as happy as I can be
And I hear a voice... a sweet, soft voice
Getting closer... I hear the words from the musical voice
It says... come home, your home is here - stay here forever
Next thing I know, I wake up, feeling emptier than ever
As the day progress, reality becomes dull; becomes grey
Thinking again and again of the dream I had before the day
It seems that dream is reality, reality is dreams
Only wanting the softness, the safe place... that place, it seems,
No one knows; it's a place - made just for me

I've written this one sometime in the past; it was a time when life was so... unbearable.
For some, life might be unbearable from the pressure of others. Maybe pressuring peers or parents because of work or study. Maybe an important assignment was forgotten. Maybe it feels like as if they do not belong. Or maybe someone important passed away, or like me, left.
How nice it'll be, a place where I can feel safe, a place where I feel as though I belong. A home, so to speak... an ideal place where only your imagination can take you.
No one sees the same thing; their imagination plays their trick on your memory to remember things differently. No one else can know the full extent of your own thoughts; even if the technology for mind reading is to be made, no one can see things as you see, for others have their own imagination which will filter what your imagination had, thus forming a different 'picture'.
So this ideal place of your imagination... this 'perfect' place that you want to be in... it clouds your real life; it makes things so... dull, so meaningless. Empty. Grey.
I thought it would go away after I sleep. I thought it'd go away after a fun time with my friends. It does, sometimes. It doesn't, most of the time.
What I found out was that this... emptiness, this unmotivated feelings cannot really be erased; it still haunts me to this day. It's pointless trying to get rid of it. The way I found is to face it, and accept that you feel this way; the best defense is offense, as some say.
These helped me survive those dull moments; I hope that when you're faced with a similar situation, as i'm sure everyone would at least once in their lifetime, these would help you even a little.
Express yourself, whether it be via art, exercise, music, study, writing, or doing something original; do something you don't feel uberly pressured to do, like read, listen to music or play games. Having things to do helps you feel less empty.
Get a goal. It doesn't have to be realistic; it just needs to be something you would bother to attempt to reach it. Try every option to reach it; if you really do, you'll find yourself sometime in the future without being objected to the emptiness.
Rely. Rely doesn't necesarily mean rely on someone else. There is a risk of that person you relied on leave you, intentionally or unintentionally, for whatever purpose. There is a risk of the person you relied on changing. There is the risk of trust.
Rely doesn't necessarily mean rely on a 'comfort item'. Sure, there are many things, such as a blanket or a bunny doll for little kids; it's not something to be ashamed of to have a 'comfort item' even if you're older now; but there is the risk of losing it, of having someone find out, or if you had kept it a secret, then someone might just take it away.
Ironically, what I found most effective is to rely on imagination. To be precise, an imaginary friend. Someone who is there when you want them to, someone who will never leave you. Someone whom you can trust. Whether it be coincidence or not, my imaginary friend is that of God of the Christian faith; that's virtually the only reason I call myself Christian and join in the Christian faith. I rely on my imaginary friend to rely on when I'm weak. I vent my stress and talk to him [well, technically talk to myself, but eh]. I find it really nice that the Christian God is a silent God, for he doesn't pressure me; just imagine, God is said to be everywhere; if He can speak to us, he'd be nagging in our ear everytime we do something that I hurt another person. How stressing would that be? I think it's nice in that sense.
Of course, there is no way for sure that He exists or not because of this. For all I know, there could be nothing, or the God I believe in may be just my imagination... but that doesn't matter much to me, since whether He exists or not, I can rely on Him to be there. I can rely Him in my imagination.
It's okay to have a person or a thing to rely on; I have my lover to rely on, and [this is a secret, but] also a certain teddy bear that's displayed on my shelf; they help me in a way no other people can. In the end though, the thing that hold you together the best with very little flaw is your imagination.

Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:00 am
Profile WWW

Refreshing gift for those in need;
A way to start a growing seed
Instant start, instant end...
Nevertheless, its duty well tend.

It's been raining all day for the past two weeks here.
I don't know what to feel; on one hand, I'm glad to hear the magical sound of the rain outside my window; on the other hand, I'm annoyed everything's all wet and damp.
It's an ambiguous time for people; while the rain was greeted in the early days, as the weeks progress without the sun shining, everyone's less active, and more... silent. I wonder how many people really notice this; people tend to become more reserved and spacious during rainy weeks, as if the fun-loving energetic behaviour goes to sleep with the sun.
But really, the most refreshing part of rain in my opinion is when the neverceasing drizzle suddenly stops, and the sun peeks its head out from the clouds; when the sun shines upon the awashed land, lighting up the millions of tiny water bubbles...
A true magnificent sight which we rarely see these days.

Can I cry, like the rain?
Can I see, past this pain?
Though I tremble, all alone
coldness seeping to my bone;
I know... one day...
all of this... will go away
...When the last... drop... fall...
I will be gone... with Your call.

intended to be a song, but my inspiration went away with the rain... so that's all I really wrote down.
hm.
Looks more like a poem than a verse of a song. oh wells.
It's open to your own interpretations. I'm kinda interested as to what you think about this... chorus? can you guess what kind of scenario played in my head while I wove the words together?

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:52 am
Profile WWW

Cooling breeze wafting from the window
Onto my legs, my arms, my nose
Longing scent, it seems to bestow
Down upon my tiny pose

Nostalgia is a mysterious feeling
Instilling such longing in my heart
Growing and growing inside me, this... this thing
Haunting my lonely mind with its art;
Triggered by the soothing smell...

Alas, I reach out as it disappear;
In my hand, nothing but emptiness when I peer...
Regrettably, there is nothing more to tell.

A sudden inspiration as I was refreshing for a DP Registeel with an Explorer Kit. XP
It's 1915hr here, and I had my window open; it was raining all day, and the rain stopped about an hour ago, you see.
The damp night air... brought back a few memories of my childhood for some odd reason.

The times when I didn't needed to be good at anything.
The times when winning and losing didn't matter.
The times when I could leasurely read books and comics when I had to study.
...the times when I had no worries.

I guess it's the different perspective from then and now that I really feel nostalgic to. It's like every day I progress, I lose more and more of my self, and now... I'm a stranger who even I wouldn't recognize.

It's amazing what a single scent can do to you in a split second; in that way, we're really just too emotional... well, at least, I'm too emotional.

And, as if to portray what I want to do, but cannot do, the rain's starting to fall again outside...

I wonder why I can't stop smiling when it's raining in my heart.

Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:26 am
Profile WWW

HOW COME I DIDN'T FIND THIS EARLIER o/

edit: Wow the... second one.
/hugs

Image Image ImageImage

Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:40 pm

@Pho: /hugs back
at least you found it now? XP but thank you for your comment.

Silence, the only thing that surrounds me
Music, the one thing I pursue
There's no place here for me to be myself again
Night and day, I fade away
all alone...
So help me be, so help me be
It's you that I live for
I am here
but far away, so far from you...
I will wait
'Coz it's you I love so dearly
When the lone, the fear and all is gone
Caress me with your sweet lullaby

yet another incomplete verse... I kinda got 'inspired' by a song that already exists, so I can't say that it's an original set of lyrics, i guess. Can you guess which song it is?
Hint:
Spoiler: show
It's an Ending theme of a certain Animation.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:55 am
Profile WWW

just a quick inspiration; Idk if anyone'd like my writing, but eh. here you go.

A beautiful sunset over the horizon... it's a rare sight around here. On top of one of the tallest buildings was a figure, leaning on the safety fence, facing the reddening sun going slowly out of view. The world below was filled with sounds of the traffic down below; cars and transport running down the roads, horns blaring sometimes; hundreds and thousands of pedestrians walking, chatting, as they return from work or school; the sound of factories, of audial advertisements, of... a city. But here, above those noises, above the streets and roads, only whispers of the sounds from below manage to reach. Here, there is just... the whispers in the wind.

The figure breathed out slowly after a while. The sun was nearly gone from view now, the sky almost completely faded. There were no stars; there never were. Pollution made a permanent dome around the city sometime in the past.

Everywhere you see, every way you turn, there are buildings upon building, towers upon towars, skyscrapers scraping the sky; man-made architecture covered the nature and its wonders.
It was inevitable for the human population, who dominated and rose up to the top of the food chain, to over populate the world. As technology grew, the cases of deaths due to natural disasters, diseases and accidents decreased. New and more effective medical facilities and medicines came into use, boosting the life expectancy tremendously.
Naturally, this led to building towers and high-rise buildings for everyone to live in, which is how it is now... And the pollution.

The only time when the sun manages to show its mighty eye-watering brilliance is when it rises and sets. Other times, it's just a soft glow in the corner of the sky, always cloaked by the clouds which never go away; a permanent mold of water vapour formed by the pollution particles in the air.

In any case, I really had to go before anyone finds out that I'm missing; I couldn't care less if I'm missed, but Kana'll be frantically searching all over the place for me, then nag away when she finds me. Ugh.
Only needed to go a few storeys down from here, so I tend to avoid the lift whenever I come up here. That way, I wouldn't meet anyone else as well; these days no one used stairs.

Luckily, she wasn't home yet. Well, might as well start preparing for dinner...
Kana and I live together; she's a researcher at one of the Government Laboratories, and comes around this time usually, though sometimes she won't come until very early in the morning. She's not really a relative of mine, but my parent's best friend; they grew up together and had the same jobs, so it was natural for her to be my guardian when they never came back home after leaving for their work one day.
It was an uneventful night, just doing my homework and play a few games, and she didn't come back; most likely another all-nighter. After a while I decided to just go to bed... when there was an unexpected sound. A soft ringing came from near the doorway, signaling mail. Mail? at a time like this? Curious, I went to check.
A parcel about the size of my palm, addressed to... to me.
There were no sender's address, but it didn't seem like a bad thing to open it. After all, it's addressed to me... although I don't remember anyone who'd send me anything, especially at a time like now...

It contained two things: firstly, a folded paper... paper? that's rare; no one used paper in this day and age. In fact, I wouldn't have known it was paper if we didn't learn it during school. I heard that paper is very hard to find, since it's made from trees which are now protected to conserve what little we have. In any case, there was writing on it. The handwriting was all messy, as if the writer had squiggled it down in a hurry:

Vee, keep that safe with you.
DO NOT FOR ANY REASON SHOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO ANYONE, ok?
ok.
oh, I wont be there tonight.
Come to the lab with that as soon as you wake up tomorrow, and show it to the guard if he gives you a hassle.
MAKE SURE YOU COME STRAIGHT HERE
I dont care if you have something special on tomorrow, COME. STRAIGHT. HERE. got it?
Sweet dreams~
Kana.

It wasn't uncommon for her to leave her work-related things at home, but she had never sent anything to me and asked to bring it back the next day before...

Secondly, there was a red round object. Lifting it up, i noticed that only half was red, while the other half white, with a dark line running a full circle to break the red and white hemispheres. On one place of this ring of dark line was something similar to a button. A peculiar device which I've never seen before; perhaps its purpose is to hold something? There was no way of knowing, and as much as the button was tempting, I didn't push it; there was every possibility that pushing the button will lead to a disaster. Instead, I left the ball and the letter on the desk, and decided to sleep.
------

it continues inside the spoiler box if you didn't realise.
any comments, criticism, anything will be gladly taken into consideration~

Next Part [Part 2]

Last edited by GenepeOrgel on Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 pm
Profile WWW

It's been a while since I last came here to the laboratory. A month ago, was it? When Kana had forgotten something important; apparently it was about a top secret subject matter, so she could only rely on me to bring it to her. Nothing much seemed to have changed from then; even so, the government funded facilities really were immaculate to say the least; floors were polished so flawlessly it felt like I was dirtying just by walking on it. Portraits of famous and important people were hung evenly and perfectly on the white-washed walls, glaring down on me as I walked past. Finding my way around wasn't too hard; there were directions of what's where on the walls, and I vaguely remembered where her lab was located. The hard part would be-

"Hey you, kid," I heard a deep voice calling from somewhere. Looking around, I saw a man in a uniform walk towards me. Yes, the hard part was to convince the security guards that I'm here for a reason and not to kick me out.

"This isn't a place open to the public; leave." He enforced.
I remember last time I barely escaped being kicked out thanks to a researcher who happened to know Kana, and allowed me in.

"I'm here to bring Ka- I mean, Dr Hazama something she forgot." I stammered a little. Stupid brain, being all nervous just at this. He looked at me suspiciously, eyes narrowing.
"Well, this doctor should've got it themselves, not send a kid for it. Only authorized personnel only beyond this point."

I bit my lip, looking around. There was no one else around to save me this time. I guess I hadn't much choice... the letter Kana wrote was ambiguous, so I tried not to reveal it if I could, but...

My hand went down to my pocket, closing around the ball, feeling its smooth texture. Seeing my hand move, his hand moved to a hoister around his waist, about to counter if I try to be offensive. I knew what was in that hoister; Kana once ranted about how unnecessary and disturbing it is to have people with tazer-guns around even if they were guards. His hand froze however at seeing what was in my hand; the red and white ball which he clearly recognized. His face seem to pale a little, and was that a look of fear in his eyes? His hand relaxed, and sighed in defeat, moving back to his post. I was intrigued; just what was this ball? What was so great that the guard had no choice but to back away?
------

"Vee!"a massive shout from across the room along with a major bear hug greeted me upon stepping into the inner parts of the lab where Kana's division was located. After the initial shock of the suddenness, however, I realized who it was and sighed. That was typical of her, how did I forget? I gave her a light hug back, wishing for the return of my own personal space.

"Vee," she whispered in my ear suddenly. "Give me the Pokeball." I tensed a little; if she was being secretive, there was a very good reason behind it. Come to think of it, her body was covering the static security cameras. I handed the ball to where I thought was her hand, feeling nervous, assuming that's what she wanted. Her hand snatched the ball out of mine and released me from the bear hug in one fluid motion, looking at me with a cheeky grin. My eyes automatically went to her hand, but... it wasn't there. My eyes searched the floor, dreading that it was rolling on the floor; all that secrecy for nothing. I couldn't find anything on the floor, though. A bell went off suddenly, making me jump in fright; were we found out? Did we do something illegal? All the doors in the room opened simultaneously , bringing in the thunderous sound of footsteps and chatter, along with hundreds of white lab coated people; scientists and researchers.

"ooh, nice timing! it's lunch break~ this should make things easier. Come, come!" she exclaimed, half-dragging me to the nearest lab room. I can't cope to surprises at all, and that scared the sanity out of me. (x.x) She went to work almost straight away, typing and fiddling with the computer and the various appliances there.

"Kana," I began, as the door sealed automatically behind me.
"SHHHHH, D N D!" She hissed, clearly being distracted from focusing on what she was doing. Sighing, I just watched; perhaps this was a crucial point in whatever she was doing. At one point, however, she straightened an arm, and from under the sleeve, a small red and white ball, the size of an eye, rolled onto her cupped hand. So that's where it was! But how did it shrink like that? I nearly disturbed her again with the question, but I managed to remember her irritated voice shouting 'Do not disturb' and shut my voice in time; if she stuffs up something, I wouldn't want to be the one who caused it. Her nagging skills are quite godly, you see.

She pressed the button on the center, which expanded the ball to its original size. So that's how it works... She placed it onto a pod which snugly held the ball. With a stroke of the keyboard, the screen lit up, showing up list of charts and graphs and writing. The bars on the graph moved up and down quite unstably at first, and then it steadied. There were bars marked with labels such as 'Defense', 'Attack', 'Speed', though for some reason the one marked 'Health' had an unchanging bar with the letters 'FNT' written on it. Other than the graphs, there was a wall of text which contained a lot of words which I didn't understand. My attention shifted when I heard Kana gasp. She mumbled something to herself, which I unconsciously strained to hear.
New species... potential growth over one hund- what is this... they'll use it, no doubt.

She turned to face me; I looked straight into her eyes, demanding answers. Smiling, she took the ball out of the pod, pressing the button again to minimize it.
"We got a report that there was a new discovery of creatures we were studying in this lab for who-knows-how-long." She began, handing the minimized ball to me.
"There were others who had worked on these creatures -dubbed 'Pokemon'- even before I started working here. There's no record of where or how these beings came to be. They're wonderful creatures, Vee," that last sentence had a hint of fondness in her voice.
"Some of them can provide almost limitless supply of energy for us to work with, while some can provide physical support, and are also very loving and intelligent..." her voice trailed off a little, along with the fondness in her voice; replacing it was a slight harsh tone which she used to state the facts; precise and emotionless.
"Then the overseers and those in the higher authority saw this in as a... military asset. Our population is constantly rising, even more so from the outbreak of newer and more effective medicines. We're also running out of space to stuff people in. Building an acropolis costs a fortune, but invading other population outside of our city boarder is very, very cheap, especially if only Pokemon are used. The first invasion using Pokemon as the sole source of both offense and defense yielded a fantastic result; no, it was beyond out imagination. Pokemon were controlled by these Pokeballs; I don’t know exactly how it works, but it works.There were literally no casualties on our side... and there were no survivors of the targeted population. Every single man, woman and child died."
Her eyes lingered on my hand, onto the ball which lay there harmlessly.
PLEASE, if you see any spelling/grammar errors, or you can think of a better way to phrase certain parts of the fanfic, I'd really appreciate if you post or PM me the mistakes. Thank you~

Next Part [Part 3]

Last edited by GenepeOrgel on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:10 pm
Profile WWW

I went moon gazing two days ago; it was a sight which I can't convey into words, literally. I tried to write something about it, but I end up in a typical scenario where there is a bin full of scrunched-up papers making a mountain.

It's only been two days since it was a full moon, but already, I can see it waning; I can't wait for the next new moon, the time when the dark side of the moon reveals itself to us, when the tides become free.... and when my lunacy peaks.

Hopefully, I'd be able to write better then, as I always do... not that any of my writings are good.

I admire people who can give the readers a mental TV in their mind with just words. I strive to be like that, but I know that I can never reach it. And just like the light and the dark side of the moon, forever showing its sides over and over, never meeting, I shall strive over and over, never meeting my goal. Afterall...

It's the journey that we enjoy, not the destination.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:28 am
Profile WWW

Wow, I love dystopic societies. :P You should definitely keep this up. Are you gonna put a spin on what the Pokemon do, instead of battles? (also you can rephrase that one part to "every single man, woman, and child died")

Image Image ImageImage

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:27 pm

spin on what Pokemons do? errr... like, er, I was thinking of having them as
creatures created over time by the nature to purge the polluted land [like, humans' technological advance is destroying the earth, so pokemon were like the earth's 'Anti-virus', so to speak] or something of that line

is that what you meant? :o

also, I've got a few pages ahead in writing [I started this while I was dozing off in class XD]; I just need to type it up, but idk how lazy i'd get -_-;;;

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:47 pm
Profile WWW

Your poetry is awesome!I like it!

▫▪□▪▫“To the world you might be one person, but to one person you might be the world.”▫▪□▪▫

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 pm
Profile WWW

It was alot of things to process at once; I took my time thinking through what I just heard. Well, there was a question which bothered me from last night; why send the ball to me? she was a researcher, so wouldn't she have every reason to just take it? Why the secrecy of the ball? I was about to ask, when I heard the door being unsealed. I turned around as quick as I can, Kana coming up next to me. From the door came a total of five men; four of them were in the Lab's security uniform, showing that they were guards. They were surrounding a man in the middle; the man had blonde, almost white hair with piercing blue eyes. His well-built body wasn't too hard to see under the white long sleeve top he wore with a few buttons undone. His grey slacks were spotless, and his quality leather shoes literally shone from the ceiling light. All in all, this man reeked money and power. A creepy smile lit up his face when his eyes fell on me.

"Well, well, well. We came to the right place at last," I didn't like the amused tone in his voice at all.
"And what brings you here in the Labs, Aaron?" Kana spat, stepping forward a little as if to try and distance him and me.
"Why, nothing more than a small matter security, of course; I'm in charge of guarding this place, remember?" He shrugged.
"One of my trusted men reported a civilian in the government premises with a peculiar item in their possession...
Mr Belos, is this the girl you saw with the item that was reported missing last night?"
His gaze shifted back to me, that creepy smile taunting me. I dared not to look away, afraid that'll give the impression that I was intimidated.
"Yes sir, she was wondering around the authorized personnel only area with a Pokeball." Wait - that voice... I couldn't help but glance at the speaker - yes, it was that guard, the one whom she bumped into and shown the ball! My expression must;ve showed him that I was the one they were looking for.
"Kindly hand over the stolen Pokeball; I don't want to force it out of a cute, innocent girl... although I might enjoy i-" Aaron steeped towards me as he spoke, but Kana moved between us just in time.
"I have the Pokeball; do you really expect me to let a noob hold onto something as fantastic as the new species?" she held up a Pokeball in its minimized state; a decoy, since the one I brought along was with me. He eyed the ball suspiciously, but turned his attention to her.
"Kindly hand over the Pokeball; if this is the one that mysteriously disappeared last night, then you are not authorized to take it into your care without the proper papers." well, that explained my question.
"Ha, and what, turn a blind eye on the mass murder scheme? I can't do that." She snorted.
"Be careful what you say, or you might end up like your dear Pnevmas."
What? Did he just say...? I saw Kana glancing back at me with a slight look of concern. That was all I needed to know that I heard it right.
"...What did you just say? What happened to my parents?"
"Parents? What are you-" he stopped, and I saw his expression change as he realised what I meant.
"You're Pnevmas' daughter? Fey and Van Pnevma? I can't believe it, all this time that accursed family is not wiped out?!" His attention shifted again, now to me, and not because of the stolen Pokeball. Even the guards were looking at each other out of confusion now. He pulled out something from his pocket; a Pokeball.
"Metang!" The Pokeball split open, spilling red light in front of him. The red light rearranged itself, then sparked out, leaving something blue; something floating, flat and blue with arms. It made a noise which reminded me of gears grinding together unevenly, raising its arms as if it was giving a war cry. Whatever it was, it was enough to make me cringe.
"W-what?"
"A Metang. Stand back!" Came the response. Kana lifted her hand which held the decoy Pokeball, as if to throw it.
"The newbreed isn't in a condition to fight, and there's no way you could've revived it in time!" He huffed, still thinking that the ball I had was in her hand. She smiled faintly.
"Yes, I haven't managed to heal it... after all, it recovers the quickest by draining life force out of lifeforms - but it doesn't matter!" She threw the ball to the wall. It split open, spilling a red glow which sparked into thin air, leaving behind a creature resembling three grey balls with eyes on each and bits and pieces stuck together. I heard Aaron gasp; before anyone had a chance to move, Metang suddenly crashed into Kana's Pokemon, crashing onto the wall with the speed it picked up in that short period of time. The wall was smashed into pieces, filling the entire room with dust clouds instantly. I couldn't see anything, but the room was filled with the sound of coughing everywhere, including from myself. I felt a hand grabbing onto me suddenly, making me cringe and back away... only to find that it was Kana. She grinned, and literally dragged me out of the room, not giving me a chance to recover or get back up on my feet.
"Nice Magnet pull~ Magneton, Discharge! and don't stop 'till you drop!" She shouted as we ran out of the lab. The lunch break must've been over while we were in the lab, since there was no one out here. That was probably a good thing, because in the corner where the two pokemons ended up after colliding suddenly came alive. Huge streams of electricity were released into the room, hitting the walls, frying electrical equipments and short-circuiting the automated systems. Some came zapping so close to us that I could've reached out and touched one. Kana was enjoying this, whooping and laughing as we ran. Me? I was in a mixture of shock and coma, almost literally dragged across the room.
Please notify any spelling and grammar errors or rewording~

also sob, I forgot how you spaced the lines when there were lots and lots of dialogue... OTL

In any case, I appreciate your support!

Next Part

Last edited by GenepeOrgel on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:46 am
Profile WWW

THIS
THIS IS GENIUS! 8D

Awesome plot you got there! So awesome, almost post-apocalyptic!
I'll most definetly be following this~ Keep up the great work!

Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:11 pm
Profile WWW

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen <3 ilu and your poetry+prose *w*

art by knightowls

---

Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next