It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 3100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155
Otaku H o a r d ⇒Open | Aim for the very sole of the fun 

I loved Trix yogurt. Derp.

Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:59 pm
Profile WWW

So did I! I just hated the color combos, plus my six-year-old self had a grudge against anything pink.

find me:
tumblr | aywas | steam: stormhover

ImageImage

Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:09 pm
Profile WWW

Trix... yogurt? Must be some American thing |D

ISN'T THE DRAGONAIR GORGEOUS ❤
Thank you, Wyndi! I'll need luck and lots of money ;o;

I think it wasn't Shiro posting the sprites but the user had to get the sprites from somewhere lol.
Either way, the gallery is not 100% correct so take a good look at the Pkmn first! The sprites (regular and shiny) are sometimes interchanged.
One example would be Charmander and Charmaleon. The regular sprites are dark while regular Charizard is bright. When you took a look at the image URL, it turns out that the regular version of Charmander and Charmaleon are the brighter ones as well.

But the one that really catches my eye is Hoppip and evolutions! xD

WISHLIST SHOP AUCTION BUYING

Hi there! If you want to stay in touch, feel free to add me or drop me a line! :)
              ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
              tumblr: narubabe.tumblr.com
              twitter: @seikothings
              email & facebook: pm me!

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:02 am
Profile ICQ

Trix yogurt is this luridly colored, overly sweetened yogurt made for children (who, of course, like both of those things). Looks like this.

Thanks for the heads-up re: Pinkan sprites! I honestly can't tell the differences myself sometimes. I like Pinkan Altaria, though. fluffy pink cotton bird *u*

find me:

ImageImage

Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:40 pm
Profile WWW

Yes, Altaria is adorable! *A*
I'm happy when I can finally end my Phanpy waiting list to set up the one for ♥ natured Swablu ;o; I have one but I want an Altaria as well, that is~!

I guess the only reason I notice such things is because I'm looking for sprites every now and then o7 haha

//Edit: Guys, I might be able to watch the full Naruto movie today ;o; I'm currently downloading the different parts and I hope it'll work out *starts praying*

Hi there! If you want to stay in touch, feel free to add me or drop me a line! :)

Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:10 pm
Profile ICQ

/zooms/ Let me know when the Swablu breeding starts! I will throw piles of money at you for my very own FLUFF COTTON BIRB. *u*

Is this the most recent Naruto movie? The one you posted about a month or so ago, about Naruto and Hinata?

find me:

ImageImage

Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:44 pm
Profile WWW

I'll send you a PM before setting it up! Like that, you can be the first one to reserve an egg~
Might take a long while until you'll get it though. Skitty list is full and a lot of people want males...

Yes! It's called "The Last!" & I've been able to watch the whole movie on my computer yesterday ;o;
Of course, it wasn't soooo good in comparison to the other movies... I've watched three before that one, I think. It didn't have such a nice flow but the dorky/romance part was adorable to watch considering that Naruto had none in the manga/anime/movies!

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:25 pm
Profile ICQ

WyndiWingfall wrote:
Imagine Midorin painstakingly Googling nerdy haircuts for three solid hours. Just imagine.

I did and I needed days to recover from laughing XD

Alsooo....~
          -tackles Seiko-
          Happy birthday, my dear! *w* ♥♥♥ -throws glitter powder at you-

ωιsнℓιsτ | sнσp | jσurηαℓ
σταкu нσαr∂ | вεrry ❦ нαppy | τιcкℓε∂ pιηк
⇝ωнατ's yσur sιgη? | τнε sнιηy нuητεr's cℓuв

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:46 pm
Profile WWW

Seiko wrote:
I'll send you a PM before setting it up! Like that, you can be the first one to reserve an egg~
Might take a long while until you'll get it though. Skitty list is full and a lot of people want males...

Yes! It's called "The Last!" & I've been able to watch the whole movie on my computer yesterday ;o;
Of course, it wasn't soooo good in comparison to the other movies... I've watched three before that one, I think. It didn't have such a nice flow but the dorky/romance part was adorable to watch considering that Naruto had none in the manga/anime/movies!

Thank you! Wish you the best of luck with all those pink kitties. *u*

Was it just focused on NaruHina romance? Man, I think the only Naruto film I ever watched was the one way back about the snow princess (Yukie?) who was also an actress....

And seconding Flamaij: happy birthday!!

find me:

ImageImage

Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:52 pm
Profile WWW

Wyndi Thank you! I'll definitely need the luck for breeding all these Skitty ;o;

Flamaij *gets tackled and covered in glitter*

Thank you to you both ❤ ;w; I've been thanking so many people that I start feeling like some idiot but oh well.
THANKS YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU TWO

SPOILERS AHEAD
Re: The Last!
Spoiler: show
I've seen so many spoilers and many people posted reviews saying that it's basically just a movie for NaruHina fans.
After watching it myself, I can only second it :c

The action scenes were boring, nothing uncommon happening with Naruto only using Rasen Shuriken all the time. They ran like normal people most of the time instead of doing the Naruto run what truly bothered me because it's just... it's just a must, you know? Toneri was an absolutely plain villain and yeah. About the "flow" I mentioned before... I had the feeling the scenes where cut in an odd way. So many different scenes where thrown in that it seemed off, not really like belonging together. Maybe it was just me but I've watched it with full attention so I cannot say that it was because I got distracted or anything.

But the biggest problem is cutting off characters that should have been more important considering that the movie was pretty Hinata-centric. Hanabi got kidnapped but got nothing interesting to say or do... Team 8 was ridiculously ignored as well.

Hm. I know that I can be very picky but when I don't feel it, I will never feel it. Do you know what I mean? It was not OMG CUTE it was adorable at times but the romance was pretty mediocre imo. Hinata is the shy baby at first and then she just magically stops with that and lets Naruto touch her more. That's great! But it doesn't make sense to me. Why did they show shy baby Hinata in the first place?
My kokoro didn't go doki doki like I wanted it to.

Ah well. It was nice to see it! I enjoyed it but only because it was about NaruHina. I understand why many Naruto fans are rather disappointed lol.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:59 pm
Profile ICQ

hahaha it kind of sounds like mediocre NaruHina fanfiction. I'm sorry it was such a disappointment!

find me:

ImageImage

Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:03 pm
Profile WWW

In my opinion, it was. The fluff was nice to watch but other than that, the movie wasn't very entertaining, interesting or anything.
But maybe I just missed the shonen part too much. I love action, fight scenes, new techniques, the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP haha.

Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:41 pm
Profile ICQ

Username: Horsegeek13
      Nickname: Cam/Cami
      I Love: Manga | Anime
      I'm currently reading: Haikyuu, Tokyo Ghoul: re, rereading Bleach, One-Punch Man, Assassination Classroom, have Uzumaki but haven't started reading yet, and will be adding Yowamushi Pedal to the list in a few days XD
      I'm currently watching: Haikyuu season 2, One-Punch Man, Noragami season 2
      Some Mangas/Animes I recommend:
      Manga: Doubt *horror*, MPD Psycho *horror*, Assassination Classroom *comedy*, Tokyo Ghoul *sit down tragedy*, Gangsta *seinen*
      Anime: One-Punch Man *comedy*, Haikyuu *sports*, Noragami *shounen*

My time is: EST

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi there, welcome to the club–! ♥ Even though it's so dead these days ;w; I love Haikyuu!! and Bleach btw.
How's One Punch Man? I'm looking for something new to read and I'd love to get more information about it before I give it a try \o/

Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:09 am
Profile ICQ

Seiko wrote:
Hi there, welcome to the club–! ♥ Even though it's so dead these days ;w; I love Haikyuu!! and Bleach btw.
How's One Punch Man? I'm looking for something new to read and I'd love to get more information about it before I give it a try \o/

A bald man who is always either 100% chill or %0 chill meets a cyborg who is hella gay for him and hijinks ensue including destroying a genetically engineered beetle before for sales day at the grocery ends!
It's a comedy action seinen sorta? It's hard to explain XD

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:37 am

It's good that I already know a few little things about it because your description would have truly confused me otherwise XD
I'm sure it's hard to explain. No shonen manga is easy to describe, I guess. Too many things that are important to the story, too many characters, arcs etc.

But in general, would you recommend it? Like, are you satisfied with the plot so far and the dynamics :D ?

Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:41 pm
Profile ICQ

Username:EmpressAkashi
      Nickname:Dea
      I Love: Manga | Anime
      I'm currently reading:kuroko no basuke(i heard from my friend that the anime and manga have some difference)
      I'm currently watching:kuroko no basuke,free(actually i am going to watch them soon)
      Some Mangas/Animes I recommend:kuroko no basuke,one piece,free,black butler,
      My time is:(sorry but i don't understand this part)

Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:14 am

Hi there, Dea, welcome to the club! :D
I hope you'll have some time to watch Free!, I personally really loved its plot, characters and animation ♥
If you generally like sports anime/manga, maybe you should also try out Haikyuu!! sometime? ;) It's really cool, too.

Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:32 am
Profile ICQ

Well,my friend just gave me the season one of free so aybe i am going to watch it soon,and about haikyuu,i will ask my friend,maybe she have it. Also i am planning to watch sword arts online and no game no life

Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:03 am

Cool, I hope you'll find the time to watch it :D I'm sure you'll love it! I've heard a lot of good things about the SAO anime as well – maybe I should try it out myself sometime~

Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:03 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 3100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 151, 152, 153, 154, 155