It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 22859 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143
⇝ what's .your .sign?[a star sign club] 

I have. So cute.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:38 pm
Profile WWW

That's true ; v ; I need them all for their Dragonair evolution ❤

WISHLIST SHOP AUCTION BUYING

Hi there! If you want to stay in touch, feel free to add me or drop me a line! :)
              ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
              tumblr: narubabe.tumblr.com
              twitter: @seikothings
              email & facebook: pm me!

Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:37 pm
Profile ICQ

Just went through a bunch of forums i used to be active on, and none of my friends seem to be active on them. Kind of makes me sad. I mean, I'm not active either, but it just like.. Man. All of those memories.

Vdex <3

Creyn

() ()
(0.o)
(")(")

Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:41 pm

I am here :') But I can't keep up a thread on my own so most member clubs ended up being dead for so long. It's so weird to see VDex being so empty. I love forums but VDex just isn't active enough these days... I understand you, Cye. I've never thought that I'd actually have so many fond memories of a Pokemon-related website. Like, never.

But now I'm here, being a bit sad that pretty much all people I loved talking to left *sob*

I hope that you've been doing fine in the... past 5 months? lmao how time flies~

Hi there! If you want to stay in touch, feel free to add me or drop me a line! :)

Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:02 pm
Profile ICQ

I've been doing alright. Life has had its ups and downs. Been at my current job for a little over a year now. \o/

OH I just realized yesterday was my 5th year Vdex birthday. Cannot believe I made this account 5 years ago. x.x

How have you been?

Creyn

() ()
(0.o)
(")(")

Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:10 pm

That's great! You sure gained lots of experience during this year... Is this what you want to do in the long run? I mean, do you plan to stay at your current workplace?

*throws confetti* Congratulations, Cye! My fifth anniversary is in November, uhh. It's weird to think back to the younger me and how much I've matured since the time I created my account TvT

I've been well, thanks for asking. Worked here and there, started a job as a private tutor which is a lot of fun! And I was super happy when I got accepted for my dream major around one week ago. Have been planning everything for my start in university and everything's slowly getting easier. The first week - with some informational meetings and guiding tours etc. - starts at the 31st August. I'm a tiny bit nervous already!

Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:41 am
Profile ICQ

Hi, guys. o uo
I was looking through my bookmarks, and stumbled upon my vDex folder.
I noticed the club is still somewhat active, so I wanted to know if anyone wanted to take over it for me.
It's only right, I believe.
Let me know your opinions. I don't check vDex often, so what would the best method of contact be?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image

Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:25 pm

Hi, Teilayh!
I don't think any of us are truly active anymore, sadly. I visit daily but I look up other clubs and just keep on breeding for fun. And now that university started for me, I definitely won't take over the club because I want to focus on the more important things right now :(
Maybe someone else is willing to do it, but the member club section is pretty much dead these days and weeks so I'm not sure if it's even worth the time, you know?

Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:28 pm
Profile ICQ

New members, please PM me your application after posting it on the thread.
Hi! My name is: BeachBanana
But you can call me: Banana or Beach
I was born on: March 2nd '01.
And my favorite color is: This pinkish color cc3f54
An interesting fact about myself: I'm a big nerd who likes to make art.

So I can use this thing right? > WHAT’S YOUR SIGN?
a star sign club

Image Image

Today's team!

Image Image

|Tumblr!|

Today's team!

My shop

Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:42 am

Welcome BeachBanana! Happy belated birthday!

And hi everyone! Shall we try for a revival? I miss you guys ;_;

Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:27 am

Thanks for the birthday wishes!
:bah: I just saw that this board is a lil non active but yes- we should try to revive this!

Image Image

Today's team!

WHAT’S YOUR SIGN?
a star sign club

Image Image

|Tumblr!|

Today's team!

My shop

Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:29 pm

I always enjoy groups and chatting.
On related news, I occasionally glance at zodiac posts people add to Tumblr now. People post lists where they try to match up signs to things and it can be pretty amusing. :)

Image Image Image Image

Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:04 pm

Azuvala Oh yes, I love those! ♡

How have you all been doing? ;P

Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:21 pm
Profile ICQ

Not on tumblr so I have no idea what that means..

I got a new hobby! I embroidery professionally for my job, so I bought myself a home embroidery machine and have been stiching and sewing like crazy!

What hobbies do you guys enjoy?

Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:14 pm

Smallbirdie It looks similar to this.
They can look differently ofc but the main idea is that you just try to sort the signs after what they like, what they do, etc.

Oh, I've never seen someone doing this live with a machine!
Do you keep all the things you create to yourself or do you also make stuff for others? :)

And duh, hard questions. I love to read fanfiction, listen to music, edit in GIMP~
But I hardly got time for all those things when I have to go to university "orz

Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:01 pm
Profile ICQ

Oic! Sounds fun, tho all 3 of those scenarios fit me :)

I'll try to post a pic later if you're interested, my big embroidery machine at work is about 15ft long and has 12 sewing heads and 144 needles :D My personal one just looks like a sewing machine with an LCD screen. At work I embroider logos for businesses, locally big places like Amazon, Essentia and Haggens, and smaller local roofers, plumbers, electricians and such. So we don't keep those unless there's something that make a piece not fit for customers. Man tho, I have some NICE, high quality "imperfect" jackets! Pssh, pinky nail sized hole on the back hem? Sometimes it hurts knowing that a defect like that makes it garbage in my boss's eyes.

For my personal machine I mainly keep what I make only because I don't know what to do with things... I want to sell, but don't know what people would buy :( I've put names on little aprons for the girls at my daughter's daycare tho. Currently I've been sticking fancy looking things on washcloths just for fun.

Yeah, that's enough blabbering for now ^_^ Yay Gimp!

Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:24 am

New members, please PM me your application after posting it on the thread.
Hi! My name is: SailorGundam06.
But you can call me: Sailor G.
I was born on: Oct 4.
And my favorite color is: #4000FF.
An interesting fact about myself: I work for fandom conventions in my free time.

I like seeing clubs making comebacks.

Gacha Gambit

Clubs in my Shop Thread

Friend Codes:
P: 0346 9427 8332 | SS: 0518 6299 7631 | B: 0862 3173 1670 | W: 0905 9674 1850 | B2: 4857 4568 2679 | W2: 5072 2029 0992
Trainer Name: SailorG
3DS Friend Code: 2251-4449-5118

Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:06 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW

I caught my first Easter Soliosis!

To celebrate, here's the horoscopes for today, from a random webpage!

Spoiler: show
IF TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY

A sun-Mars link on your birthday means you will be unstoppable over the coming 12 months. You are a force of nature and nothing and no one can stand in your way. If you put a name to your desires you will get what you want very soon indeed.

ARIES (March 21 - April 20):

You know it is time for a change but the fearful side of your nature is holding you back. You must overrule it this weekend and follow your instincts wherever they might take you. You cannot hold on to the past, nor should you want to.

TAURUS (April 21 - May 21):

Be wary of people who promise you a huge payday for a small investment. Common sense should tell you just how unlikely it is that their get-rich-quick schemes will succeed. Hard work is the key to success – always was and always will be.

GEMINI (May 22 - June 21):

It may not be easy to put yourself in other people’s shoes and see things from their point of view but you must try. The planets indicate if you make the effort over the next 48 hours you will be rewarded in unexpected ways.

CANCER (June 22 - July 23):

The planets warn that although what you hear today might sound reasonable it is in fact a very long way from the truth. Question everything you are told. You don’t have to believe claims just because they come from people in positions of power.

LEO (July 24 - Aug. 23):

By all means offer someone the benefits of your experience but don’t feel insulted if they turn you down. Just because you have been there and done it all does not mean other people have to follow your example. Let them make their own mistakes.

VIRGO (Aug. 24 - Sept. 23):

If you have made a mistake of some kind then you should own up to it immediately. The longer you try to pretend that it was not your fault the worse the fallout is likely to be when, inevitably, you have to accept full responsibility.

LIBRA (Sept. 24 - Oct. 23):

It may annoy you that you still have chores to complete even though it’s the weekend but they have to be done. The only way to speed things up is to knuckle down and immerse yourself in your work. Find ways to enjoy it.

SCORPIO (Oct. 24 - Nov. 22):

You may have to pair up with someone you don’t like over the next 48 hours but it will only be a temporary alliance, so get on with it. Sometimes you just have to hold your tongue, and your nose, too, and do what is expected of you.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 23 - Dec. 21):

Certain people will present gossip as facts this weekend and if you act on what they say you will most likely regret it later. Also, be careful what information you reveal about yourself because it could be you who later gets gossiped about.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22 - Jan. 20):

Someone will appeal to your baser instincts, such as greed and ambition, this weekend but don’t be misled. No matter what they offer you it must be seen for what it is: a bribe. You may get what you desire but at what cost to your self-respect?

AQUARIUS (Jan. 21 - Feb. 19):

Someone will try to embarrass you this weekend but they won’t succeed. You don’t have to make excuses for the things you have done. Whatever it is they accuse you of own up to it with a smile and let them know you will do it again.

PISCES (Feb. 20 - Mar. 20):

Other people’s negative comments may be hurtful but they can also be useful in that they motivate you to accomplish what they believe you are incapable of doing. If you can dream it you can do it – it really is as simple as that.

Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:28 pm

Hello guys~
It has been a while. I've been pretty tired and busy because of university but I hope all of you are doing fine!
How's the chocolate Solosis hunt going for everyone? :D

And Smallbirdie, I'd love to see some pics of your works. I'm sure it comes in handy if you know how to do all those amazing things!
Tiny aprons... I bet they're super adorable ♡

Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:31 pm
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 22859 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1139, 1140, 1141, 1142, 1143