It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2997 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150
Team purple! THE awesome color! (Come join in! Event gone) 

No need to apologize! I normally love to discuss all sorts of things, and I prefer longer messages to small talk anyway.
But there are times when my brain simply shuts down because I've been thinking and worrying all day long. So it's more because of uni and all the things I have to get done beside writing in forums :(

I have such a jar as well and it's bursting again. I'm just too lazy to go to a bank and deposit that money on my bank account. orz
But that way, it's save from my sudden urges to buy something that is completely unnecessary lmao.

I see, you've already been to France! I was there, twice I think, only in Strasbourg and in a smaller town that I cannot really remember. We don't live that far away from France so it was always just a short trip.
I bet Paris is a beautiful city. Plus, I adore high places where I get a good view of my surroundings so being at the top of the Eiffel tower is something I really wanna do someday!
If only it weren't that expensive.. I've been spending so much money again, for a "cheap" laptop and all sorts of stuff
; o ;) </3

WISHLIST SHOP AUCTION BUYING

Hi there! If you want to stay in touch, feel free to add me or drop me a line! :)
              ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
              tumblr: narubabe.tumblr.com
              twitter: @seikothings
              email & facebook: pm me!

Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:14 am
Profile ICQ

Oh no -wraps blanket around you and give you a hot beverage-
    Well what ever you are worrying or thinking about, take your time. Rest, drink plenty of water, and best of luck~

It's not so much the problem of laziness, it's picking up the actual jar and hauling it about. lol
    But yeah! Without any money to spend, you can't spend money. ;D /shot/
    Though it's not too bad to take a couple of dollars out and buy yourself a treat every once in a while.

Oh yes I've heard of Strasbourg. I remember people saying it had a pretty/nice city.
    What did you go for and see?
    As somone who is in the middle of a huge country, "lives close to France" makes me pause for a moment. lolz
    And yes it is! It's always so lively and it has a certain vibe to it. It's refreshing.
    Of course there's always a crowd around/on the tower so it takes a bit, but it's worth the wait!
    The city looks stunning when the sunset/rises too.
    I think looking at all the stores is one of the best ways to get a sense of culture.
    That and food markets of course.
    So you'll get there one day! Or heck, just take a tour of all the countries in a car one year.

-----------------------------------
Steam: Yugi Schiffer Journal Tumblr
ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ
3DS Friend Code: 4957-7165-9661

Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:57 pm

Aaaand another super late reply! *whistles innocently*
Yugi, would you mind if we kept talking in one forum instead of two? That's a little bit confusing for me |D

To be honest with you, I went to Strasbourg so long ago that I cannot even remember. I was still pretty young back then so it's one of the trips that I cannot fully recall lolololol~
Ehm, did I say that I live "in the middle" of Germany? Because then I didn't word it correctly! I live in Germany, yes, but I live in the near of the French border which is why it only takes like 1½ hours by car to get there :)

Dang, Yugi, stop making me dream about such trips! It would be so awesome to drive from one country to another, to sleep in different hotels, to enjoy different cuisines, to make lots of photos in the meantime ; w ;) ♥
And I'm here, stuck in university which is sucking out my life these days. *sobs*

Hi there! If you want to stay in touch, feel free to add me or drop me a line! :)

Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:20 am
Profile ICQ

Yes that's fine! Sorry for the confusion. Hehe

Ah I see, well at least you have family to tell you about it. Perhaps even some pictures!
    Oh okay, that's so cool. What's Germany like, I've always wanted to visit. It probably has some cool culture food. ;D
    Well if you live that close, all you need is a car and some patience.
    At least you're not in the U.S trying to get there, that's what a lot of people complained about, traveling to other countries or the next state over. >.>

Hehehe! No, I will do my best to inspire and support you to follow your dreams and ambitions!
    You will get there some day, it may not be tomorrow or a year from now, but one day you will make that trip and many others.
    If need be you shall be "kidnapped" and made into a travel companion. lol

-gives you some tissues and tea- Mhm University will definitely do that. But make sure to rest as much as you need to.
    It's rough the first few semesters but if you get the hard classes knocked out, the easier ones will be a breeze and you can focus on more things then. You can do this~ Be brave.

Steam: Yugi Schiffer Journal Tumblr
ᕙ( * •̀ ᗜ •́ * )ᕗ
3DS Friend Code: 4957-7165-9661

Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:13 pm

I should seriously stop reading posts and delaying my reply. Always end up forgetting that I haven't answered yet. "orz
Sorry about that–!

How have you been doing in the past week? :D

Germany is... it's hard to explain in in general |D If you want to know specific things, then feel free to ask me!
I think Germany has a bit of a problem with its cuisine because every part of it has lots of assortment when it comes to foreign food. Germans love all sorts of food and we often eat things that are not typical for Germany.
Of course, we have our traditional meals as well and a lot of great restaurants that'll serve you delicious things! But whenever people talk about this, I feel like we don't even have so many dishes that are typical for our country? There are a few things that are really famous in our country, though, like different types of fancy cakes (that are named after regions. The small town I live in has a cake and even the Queen came to us to eat it!) and soups and schnitzel etc. Then we have the Bavarian veal sausage and of course beer (which is also different in every bigger city and region etc).
Like I said, we have a super wild mix of all sorts of cuisines and somehow it feels like they belong to us as well even though that's not the truth. lololol~

Oh, I'm really happy that I live in Germany because it's definitely an advantage if you're surrounded by so many different countries and none of them are super far away! * ^*

Thank you so much for being so sweet ♥ :') I'd love to be "kidnapped"! Someday I'll travel the world and experience lots of cool stuff, aw yeah!

*sobs* Thank you again! It's good to hear that from someone who's more experienced than me \o/ I hope that you're right and that things will get easier as time goes by.
I'll keep doing my best and hope that everything will turn out alright.

Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:09 pm
Profile ICQ

*pokes club*
Just stopping by to keep it alive.
:awesome:

Creyn

() ()
(0.o)
(")(")

Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:43 pm

*pokes too* :'D

Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:15 pm
Profile ICQ

Well I guess I should poke too.

Been gone for far too long ^^'

Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:21 pm
Profile WWW

Pokie poke poke poke

Image Image Image
Part of the team that unlocked bonuses in the Halloween event 2011
(Credit to Cykotyks, for awesome halloween banner/sprites)

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:51 pm

I realise this is doubleposting, but is anyone still around? <3

Image Image Image

Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:12 pm

I mean I lurk a bit

FC: 4871-3292-7055
Type: Ghost
Pokemon: Lampent, Phantump, Spiritomb

pm me if you add me so I can add you back

I'm ridin' on the back of this pressure, guessin' that it's better I can't keep myself together

ImageImage

Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:33 pm
Profile WWW

Wow, hi! Long time no write... how are you? <3

Image Image Image

Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:29 pm

Meh

college is exhausting

FC: 4871-3292-7055
Type: Ghost
Pokemon: Lampent, Phantump, Spiritomb

pm me if you add me so I can add you back

I'm ridin' on the back of this pressure, guessin' that it's better I can't keep myself together

ImageImage

Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:22 pm
Profile WWW

#Foreverteampurple

hey thread.

Creyn

() ()
(0.o)
(")(")

Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:09 am

stone55 wrote:
Meh

college is exhausting

Aaah I get it, I'm on my last year of school and it's tiring

Cyezro wrote:
#Foreverteampurple

hey thread.

<33

Image Image Image

Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:57 pm

I've been trying to figure out the best way of keeping in contact with my old friends from here and other sites.
I don't use much social media so it makes it more challenging.

Probably should've thought about it more before I quit Vdex.
But now Vdex is closing im like uuuuuugh

Creyn

() ()
(0.o)
(")(")

Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:53 am

Hey guys.

How long has it been now since I last posted? A year maybe? So much has happened for both me and Eev for better or worse and I guess it's just the same for you guys.

I have missed you guys, I have. The past year has been the most intense year in my entire life thus far and looking back on the posts I have made here makes the maturing I've gone through all the more clear.

I read some past posts in this club and one stood out to me. It was Seiko encouraging me about music actually, to just keep going at it. If I had the time I would go back and quote the exact words but at the moment... The time is missing for me to be able to do so. Well anyways, what I'm trying to say is that my drumming actually got me somewhere believe it or not. I got into one of the best music high-schools in Stockholm through an audition and my life has been changed forever since. I've gotten more confident, I've gotten so many new friends and special people to devote my time to.

But enough about me, if you guys are still around, I wanna hear what you are up to.

Seiko are you here? I'm reaching out to you, you were active last time in december and I'm hoping im not reaching out to nothing. Me and Eev are both here and I will try to stay here until the end of this site. Because this site will always mean an incredible amount to me believe it or not.

Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:23 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2997 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150