It is currently Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 2090 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next
Eevee Lover's Club 

Cloud557 wrote:
Oh, well it's really good XD

As for how to get the Pretty Bow, you need to buy it from someone that has one already, and is willing to part with it.

That'll be pretty hard ;u;

Sat May 31, 2014 4:07 pm

Mmmmm... Maybe I'll give you the other one I have tomorrow. I don't really like the idea of having a purple Sylveon on here, especially when the real Shiny Sylveon is Blue and White.

Image Image

Image Image
Officially helped get the last Halloween Bonus of 2011.
(Badges made by Cykotyks)

Sat May 31, 2014 8:49 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you. You're so kind.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:14 pm

Hello, Cloud! :D

FireUmbreon, I have no idea about the latest Pkmn games.
I'd love to play them, but they're too expensive for me atm as I stopped working to use all my free time for my A levels. D:

And that's really sad that not both kitties survived :(
I have a good friend who rescued 4 kitties a few years ago!
They had the luck to survive. Now she's got 4 happy cats at home. ❤

WISHLIST SHOP AUCTION BUYING

Hi there! If you want to stay in touch, feel free to add me or drop me a line! :)
              ––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
              tumblr: narubabe.tumblr.com
              twitter: @seikothings
              email & facebook: pm me!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:10 pm
Profile ICQ

Hey Seiko! I wanted to know, where did you get the Shiny Espeon in your sig?

Image Image

Image Image

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:53 pm
Profile WWW

Does anyone have any extra pretty bows?

I will punish you in the name of the Moon! Nature

Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Thank you for the pretty bow.

now to planify for my Future eon.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:27 am

Cloud PandaKing (a user of VDex) likes drawing Pkmn.
I get to know them in the Berry Happy Club and saw the Espeon picture. It was a normal one, though.
Because I loved it, I asked Panda to edit it to be a shiny so I can put it in my signature! :D
Maybe you can ask Panda if you want to have a Pkmn in your signature, too.
They can draw a lot of other things as well~

Edit:

Hello there!

I'm just here to inform you about something that concerns the future of VDex.
As it's still not clear how things will work out and if Shiro will have to close VDex completely (i.e. game and forums) someday in the future, a
forum was created to give old and new VDex members the possibility to stay in touch with their friends!
As VDex is still open and operative, there's no need to take it too seriously, as we all don't know how things will turn out at the end.

But considering the possibility that it could shut down, some members already joined the new forum just to have another platform.
Let's call it our safeguard. :)

It's be nice to spread this around - I'm posting this text in the forums that I visit regularly because it's easier and faster than writing messages!

There are no rules for joining, but I personally used the nickname that I have on VDex as well. That makes it easier for me and my friends to find each other.
But I guess it's up to you what you want to do. ❤

Hi there! If you want to stay in touch, feel free to add me or drop me a line! :)

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:09 pm
Profile ICQ

This group feels so lonely.

ewe

also I have a sparkle bal... shame there's no shiny 'vees

Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:31 pm

Hey there!
Sorry for being so inactive.
I've started working a month ago and that leaves just a little bit of free time to do all my daily internet stuff! ;w;

How have you been, FireUmbreon?

& how much I'd give for wild Eevee just to use all my sparkle balls on them QAQ

Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:13 am
Profile ICQ

...this makes me long for roaming map event Eevees now T__T

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:21 am

*Floats in with a party hat on* Hey guys, sorry I've been so unresponsive here... I've kinda been busy with irl stuff as of late. I'm gonna be moving across country in a little under a year's time, so I need to get everything ready for all that.

Also, I didn't even notice we had a Sparkle Ball until I went onto a route... Yeah, I'm THAT attentive... :bah:

Oh, and as a preemptive answer to anyone asking about the party hat, today's my birthday, so yeah. :awyeah:

Image Image

Image Image

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:55 pm
Profile WWW

I AM SO SORRY for not being online on your birthday!
Happy belated birthday!!! ❤ Did you celebrate it? With your family or friends maybe? :D
And did you get any presents~ ?

It must be hard moving far away... I never had to move in my life so I can't really imagine how much work it is. And how long you need to plan everything D:
I wish you a lot of motivation and patience for moving and getting everything ready for it! \o/

Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:11 am
Profile ICQ

It's fine Seiko! No worries XD

In reply to quickly elaborate on what you said:
Thank you. No, not really. I don't celebrate it because I have very few to celebrate it with in the first place.
What are those? (Got $10 in Amazon Gift cards and $20 for my new ID that I need)

As for moving across country, it's not so much that it's hard, as it is just a bit annoying when you're in the planning stages like I am. I need to be in touch with my friend whom I'll be moving in with, and I need to find out a lot of details that I haven't gotten just yet. The actual move will probably be easy for me. I'm tired of the town I currently live in, and there's no real way for me to move out of it without dealing with friends that are more hassle than they're worth for me.

Regarding how long I have to actually plan, I personally am planning all the way up to the move itself, seeing as it's a full across country trip, and depending on how much money I have before the trip, I may be heading to an anime convention before I actually fly across country. Meaning I kinda just need to keep making and changing plans until I get ready to leave, and then put them into action. The reason for all the planning is because of it being a full cross country move. Need to be prepared XD

lol When you really want something, you'll make it work, even if it takes a while. That's how I feel anyway.

Image Image

Image Image

Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:07 pm
Profile WWW

I am doing well.. soon I should get my 3ds.

so pretty soon I'll be prepped for gen 6.

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:30 pm

Are you going to buy the Hoenn remake, FireUmbreon?

Cloud; I see. As long as you has a nice day, it's alright!

Okay, I guess I've never been very motivated to do something so time-consuming. It's understandable that you take your time when you really do what you wanna do! That sounds like much work and time you have to invest, though. Hopefully you'll be able to organize everything important on time so you concentrate on your new life in a new city! ;D It must be hard at first - being pretty much alone there? However, I'm sure that you'll like your new home if you plan everything properly! *hugs*

Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:13 am
Profile ICQ

Yup I am going to get it also what happened to your tumblr seiko? it like disappeared from tumblr last I checked the link in the signature.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:14 pm

Hey, FireUmbreon do you also plan on getting X and Y (Or just one of the games if you can't afford both and the Hoenn games)? OH! How about Pokemon Bank/Transporter? That way you can send your Pokemon friends from gen 3-5 up to Gen 6! XD

Seiko: Yeah, I had a good day, thank you XD

Also, regarding the whole move and such, it will be a bit stressful, and I'll be honest, I've never flown before so if I end up flying out there that's gonna be extremely nerve wracking for me (Yay for Acrophobia!). But at the same time, it's something I really want to do, and I feel I need to do XD Now when it comes to if I'll be living alone or not, no... I'll have a room mate with my friend that already lives there and whom is flying me out there, and when he's been up here visiting for the holidays and stuff (He used to live here then moved across country a couple years ago), I've spent the night at his house for full weekends, so we know how each other acts and won't really have any issues with that. When I get out there, I also plan on fully opening up a youtube channel and twitch streams... I'd do at least one of them now, but my net is so bad that I can't even stream from Rift with the LOWEST bitrate possible! T_T Seriously, I tried a test stream last night on Rift with all my graphics set to the lowest setting (After marking where my normal graphics are so I could change them back after), and I set my bitrate (How many pixels are available in the stream) to the lowest possible one that wouldn't just kill the stream's viewability, and after about 30 seconds the stream crashed... Twice... :bah: I'm probably going to have to just download some stuff for recording and open my youtube channel in a couple of weeks if I'm lucky.

Image Image

Image Image

Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:37 pm
Profile WWW

Well I do have a a few saves I should probably import.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:22 pm

FireUmbreon; haha I'm sorry! I totally forgot to edit my signature :D
I changed my URL, that is, so it still lead you to my old tumblr! But now it should link to my website again~
I also customized my template a little bit and made it more minimalist. Still working on my "manga list", though.

I'm pretty jealous of you ;n; I would love to play the Hoenn remake but I want to save my money for now. Who knows where I'll go to study? I could need all the money in a few months or so OTL

Cloud; it's cool that you're planning on opening a youtube channel! I have no motivation & reason to do that, so I just continue to stare in awe. xD
Hopefully your new home will have a better internet connection~! \o/

It's good to know the person you'll be living with a bit better; it's responsible to get to know each other beforehand and then decide if moving together is a good idea!
I'm glad that you're excited about it, that is the most important thing. ;-)

& I can say that flying is super boring. I only flew twice in my life for about 1½ hours each time. And... after 5 minutes it's just clouds, clouds and more clouds. When you're lucky, you'll have good weather and be able to take a look at the landscape below. But other than that, there's nothing cool you can do. Even driving in a car is more fun because you see different places, cars, landscapes. From a plane, everything looks the same lol. (though a few things look pretty cool like giant mountains, rivers, the ocean etc.)

Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:35 am
Profile ICQ
Reply to topic   [ 2090 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next