It is currently Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:54 am



Reply to topic  [ 2090 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 105  Next
Eevee Lover's Club 
Author Message
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Univille
Image
Image
Credit to Shattered-Earth on deviant art, she drew this Eevee, I colored it

Is Eevee the cutest ball of fur you've ever seen?
Do you want to hug and play with an Eevee?
Do you have about a zillion Eevees and Eeveelutions in your Pokemon games?
Would you have clicked this link if the answer to any of these questions was no?
Then the Eevee Lover's Club is for you!


Rules:
Don't be a jerk, it just irritates people.
Love Eevee with all your heart.
NO CLOWNS
That's all I got.

Member form:
Fill the form out people wrote:
Username*:
Nickname:
Title/Color:
Link to your 'vees (If you've got any)*:
Are you open to getting PMs from the Club?*:

*denotes required field


EEVEENT!!!!!
Okay people! You all know how freaking AWDAWABLE Seasoneevees are yeah? Well I'm gonna raffle off a Seasonal Bell! I will even provide an Eevee if you want! To enter just post! All members added up to KerosCuriousity are eligible to enter! I'll be using a RNG to determine a winner. Go go go!


Last edited by Claudia Donovan on Wed May 09, 2012 8:23 pm, edited 12 times in total.



Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Univille
1.) Claud, Claudia (Claudia Donovan) Master of Deceptive Cuteness
2.) Sparrow (Mini-Mini Sparrow) Crazy Eevee lady
3.) Voxd - General Fluffington
4.) Dark Velvet
5.) The Umbreon (Snow Ninja)
6.) Fortuna (FortunaDraken) Eeveelution Addict
7.) freja
8.) Aesir
9.) Ly, Loki (Lycaon) Charles Darwin was Trolled by Eevee!!
10.) Mikari (mikaristar) Electric Trickster
11.) Tei (Teilayh) VAPOREON ADDICT. -sniiiiiff-
12.) razconza - shiningsprit
13.) Hime (Ohimeko)
14.) Ceekay - Keeper of Fluff
15.) Clay (novalex) Slytherin Eevee
16.) Moldy (ShinyMoltres) Thief of Catchphrases
17.) To-To (Tokka) Cuddle Meh Eevees!
18.) Empy, Master (Empoleonmaster) Trainer through the Eons
19.) AmetyistButterfly
20.) Star (littlestar)
21.) Ice, Icy (Glaceon22) The Forgotten Umbreon
22.) Flarie (eevee22) Flareon lovah'!
23.) Bunny (bunnykins) *gets trolled by eevee*
24.) Ilya (Ilyacookies) I will not die of overwhelming cuteness... today.
25.) Dark (DarkDust)
26.) Stilli (Stillicide) Fire Leader
27.) Star, Berry, Starbi (Starberry) I vant zur Eevee
28.) Eythan (xEythanx)
29.) Niota The Eeveelution Trainer
30.) Kiki (Kikiyon) Ice Princess
31.) Flippy, Hidan or Kakuzu (FlippyBear)
32.) Ezzy - Eevee Addict
33.) Lark (Boxx)
34.) Rosari (HikariRose225) She who lies with Darkness and Ice~
35.) Illy (Illrathuleon) Dance with the Elements
39.) Zoah (zoah1) A Friend Is A Pokemon, But a Pokemon is a Friend
40.) Akari
41.) Rocketchu (DarkRocketchu) Umbreon Girl
42.) Lucas (holyknight) My kingdom for an Eevee
43.) Sandy, Sandra (SandyTheWolfHusky) Jolteon/Umbreon breeder
44.) Cloud (Cloud557)
45.) Leafeon Lover (leafeonlover89) Eevee Awesomeness
46.) KoKoNeko (Midnight)
47.) Alex (ch4rizard) what?
48.) Suppie (JobatoHanato)
49.) Fram (Kurogane-N)
50.) Crezzie (KerosCuriousity) An adorable little Espeon.
51.) Sei (Seiko)
52.) Kitty (IceKitty)
53.) Jenny (saibara) Seasonal Flareon
54.) Kinz (Pumpkin15) Umbreon & Espeon Love
55.) Nadia (nmp211990)
56.) Mei (blue_eyed_batwings) Asian Eevee
57.) Chaos, Pheonix (DarkChaos44) Peace Loving Leafeon
58.) BTF (BeyondTheFail) IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!!!
59.) Heather (Lunar) LunarFlowerAngel
60.) KitKat (Kat)
61.) Kourah - can't think of anything really
62.) Yokana, ArticunoGirl (ArticunoIceStorm)
63.) Bio, Tenebre (BioOda) shiny umbreon fan
64.) Tru (True Blue) HUG ALL THE UMBREONZ
65.) Saku (Sakuya Izayoi) Nightingale in the Darkness
66.) Danny, Daniel (Dannytanman) The Somewhat-Loving Hoarder


Last edited by Claudia Donovan on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 am, edited 58 times in total.



Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Univille
Made by Claudia Donovan
Image
Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/VeeClub][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/_bluefur_/VeeLove.gif[/img][/url]

Image
Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/VeeClub][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/_bluefur_/aww.gif[/img][/url]

Image
Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/VeeClub][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/_bluefur_/Eevee.gif[/img][/url]

Image
Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/VeeClub][img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/_bluefur_/VeeCherry.gif[/img][/url]


Made by Dark Velvet, resaved by Claudia Donovan to shorten the URL
Image
Code:
[url=http://tinyurl.com/VeeClub][IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m16/_bluefur_/VeeLongButton.png[/IMG][/url]


Last edited by Claudia Donovan on Wed May 09, 2012 8:24 pm, edited 8 times in total.



Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:52 am
Posts: 261
Location: Venus
Username*:Mini-Mini Sparrow
Nickname (If you want to be called by your Username leave blank)*: Sparrow
Title/Color:Crazy Eevee lady
Link to your 'vees (If you've got any)*: http://vdexproject.net/poke.php?&id=1422976 , http://vdexproject.net/poke.php?id=635034
Are you open to getting PMs from the Club?*:Sure

_________________
Image Image


My Shop
Image


Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:40 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Univille
Mini-Mini Sparrow wrote:
Username*:Mini-Mini Sparrow
Nickname (If you want to be called by your Username leave blank)*: Sparrow
Title/Color:Crazy Eevee lady
Link to your 'vees (If you've got any)*: http://vdexproject.net/poke.php?&id=1422976 , http://vdexproject.net/poke.php?id=635034
Are you open to getting PMs from the Club?*:Sure

Welcome! You've been added to the member list~

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:29 am
Posts: 1205
Username*: Voxd
Nickname (If you want to be called by your Username leave blank)*:
Title/Color: General Fluffington
Link to your 'vees (If you've got any)*: Image
Are you open to getting PMs from the Club?*: Yes!


Wheeeeee :D 'llo there!

_________________
Image


Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:53 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:53 pm
Posts: 410
Username*: Dark Velvet
Nickname (If you want to be called by your Username leave blank)*:
Title/Color:
Link to your 'vees (If you've got any)*: Image Image Image I hope he counts since its an eevee evolution >.>
Are you open to getting PMs from the Club?*: I guess so

Here is a button you can use ^^

Image

Code:
[url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=24083][IMG]http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt228/Labyrinth1/Original%20art/Sprite%202/eeveeloverLongbutton.png[/IMG][/url]

_________________
Image
Click under spoiler to see my pokemon
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
My rp pokemon
Image


Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:45 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:36 am
Posts: 2124
Location: U.S.A. Wisconsin
Username*: Snow ninja
Nickname (If you want to be called by your Username leave blank)*: The Umbreon
Title/Color:This
Link to your 'vees (If you've got any)*: my favorite vees are always in my party and yes they are umbreon and espeon
Are you open to getting PMs from the Club?*:yea.

_________________
Image Image
plz click them
Image
Spoiler: show
Thanks Dragonmon
Thanks Kaiser for the epic trainer sprite.
ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image

Pokemon white FC: 4727-7250-0451
ImageImage Image Image ImageImageImage
Image


Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:04 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Univille
Added all 3 of ya! And added the button to the Banners post, but I changed the link to the tiny-url to save space, and I saved the Button to my PhotoBucket to shorten the URL, but credit is there :yay:

Added a tiny button, with an Umbreon and Espeon sorta kissing

_________________
Image
Image


Last edited by Claudia Donovan on Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:48 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:02 am
Posts: 3714
Username*: FortunaDraken
Nickname (If you want to be called by your Username leave blank)*: Fortuna
Title/Color: Eeveelution Addict (color: #BF00BF)
Link to your 'vees (If you've got any)*: Massive collection of massiveness
Are you open to getting PMs from the Club?*: Yup!

Eeveeeeee~ *cuddles her Echo*

_________________
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

Image My Gacha Gambit Image
Anniversary Event points: 116/710

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage


Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:42 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Univille
FortunaDraken wrote:
Username*: FortunaDraken
Nickname (If you want to be called by your Username leave blank)*: Fortuna
Title/Color: Eeveelution Addict (color: #BF00BF)
Link to your 'vees (If you've got any)*: Massive collection of massiveness
Are you open to getting PMs from the Club?*: Yup!

Eeveeeeee~ *cuddles her Echo*

Added you to the list! Echo is a cutie! Can you believe this wasn't already a club?

_________________
Image
Image


Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:35 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:53 pm
Posts: 410
well most people incorporate eevee into the club but no exclusive active eevee clubs ^^

I may make another button >.> hehe

_________________
Image
Click under spoiler to see my pokemon
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
My rp pokemon
Image


Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:56 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Univille
Dark-Velvet wrote:
well most people incorporate eevee into the club but no exclusive active eevee clubs ^^

I may make another button >.> hehe

Well that isn't fair, Eevee's family outnumbers all the other families!

Do you mind me resaving and uploading it to shorten the URL? Your URL was quite long and some people have about 9 zillion buttons in sigs so...

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:35 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:53 pm
Posts: 410
Claudia Donovan wrote:
Dark-Velvet wrote:
well most people incorporate eevee into the club but no exclusive active eevee clubs ^^

I may make another button >.> hehe

Well that isn't fair, Eevee's family outnumbers all the other families!

Do you mind me resaving and uploading it to shorten the URL? Your URL was quite long and some people have about 9 zillion buttons in sigs so...


Nope that's fine i understand i would do it myself if my captcha worked >.> but since it doesn't i cant put in that silly Security code to autorize the tiny url -_-

_________________
Image
Click under spoiler to see my pokemon
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
My rp pokemon
Image


Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:04 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Univille
Dark-Velvet wrote:
Claudia Donovan wrote:
Dark-Velvet wrote:
well most people incorporate eevee into the club but no exclusive active eevee clubs ^^

I may make another button >.> hehe

Well that isn't fair, Eevee's family outnumbers all the other families!

Do you mind me resaving and uploading it to shorten the URL? Your URL was quite long and some people have about 9 zillion buttons in sigs so...


Nope that's fine i understand i would do it myself if my captcha worked >.> but since it doesn't i cant put in that silly Security code to autorize the tiny url -_-

Yeah, I just upload it to my photobucket, and poof the URL is shorter. But you are credited so it all works out :yay:

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:17 am
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:53 pm
Posts: 410
Claudia Donovan wrote:
Yeah, I just upload it to my photobucket, and poof the URL is shorter. But you are credited so it all works out :yay:


^^ thanks

_________________
Image
Click under spoiler to see my pokemon
Spoiler: show
Image
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
My rp pokemon
Image


Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 am
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Univille
Dark-Velvet wrote:
Claudia Donovan wrote:
Yeah, I just upload it to my photobucket, and poof the URL is shorter. But you are credited so it all works out :yay:


^^ thanks

NP

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:51 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:51 pm
Posts: 4082
Username*: freja
Nickname (If you want to be called by your Username leave blank)*:
Title/Color: #8000BF
Link to your 'vees (If you've got any)*: I'm gonna make an eeveelution album, although I don't have too many of them. :\
Are you open to getting PMs from the Club?*: Yep!

_________________
Image
Image Image Image Image


Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Univille
freja wrote:
Username*: freja
Nickname (If you want to be called by your Username leave blank)*:
Title/Color: #8000BF
Link to your 'vees (If you've got any)*: I'm gonna make an eeveelution album, although I don't have too many of them. :\
Are you open to getting PMs from the Club?*: Yep!

Added you :yay:

_________________
Image
Image


Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:44 pm
Profile WWW
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm
Posts: 1174
Location: Univille
C'mon Eevee club, can we have a discussion? :yay:

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:03 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 2090 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 105  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.