It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 21941 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1098  Next
◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇ ◆【 Special Nature Collectors 】 notice on pg. 1073 

S P E C I A L . N A T U R E . C O L L E C T O R S

Welcome to the Special Nature Collectors Club!
This is a club open for everyone. Especially for those who collect special natures and are addicted to them.
Here, you may conduct trades for any natures that you are missing.
This layout was inspired by yamee_motoharu's shop.

B U L L E T I N . B O A R D

03.07.14 The member's list has been revamped into an editable google spreadsheet. Please add yourselves in!
          12.24.12 Raffle ended! Results here.
          12.09.12 Random Egg Raffle event ongoing! Check the "Events" post for more details.
          06.01.12 Please vote for your favorite nature here! This poll is related to our upcoming club event! For those who would like to send a donation for the upcoming event, please send me a trade! Thank you!
          04.21.12 I've changed the club signatures because it seemed to send malware warnings to Shiro. Please use the new links I put up instead. Thank you to autumnyst for informing me :D

H O U S E . R U L E S

Respect everyone.
          When a lot of people are chatting, please use @name so no one gets confused.
          No fighting, please settle this through PMs.
          Feel free to ask me to put you on the wanted list. Also feel free to make suggestions on anything.
          All rules are subject to change.
          This club is not here to just satisfy your trading needs. The Trade Requests forum is there for that purpose. So please try to at least join the conversation. This means that you can't just drop in to set up a trade then vanish again.
          Don't sell anything you breed from borrowed Pokemon for profit. Get the Pokemon you want, give them back theirs, and then use yours to breed for profit if you'd like. Just don't use theirs.

F O R M

Just copy and paste then fill it up.
          Code:
          [color=#774A4A][b]Name you want to be called:[/b][/color]
          [color=#77734A][b]No. of Natures Collected:[/b][/color]
          [color=#C0B85F][b]Favorite Capsule / Ball:[/b][/color]
          [color=#DAD38B][b]Link to collection or pokemon (please indicate if there are no special natures in your collection):[/b][/color]
          [color=#774A4A][b]Are club PMs okay to you?:[/b][/color]
          [color=#77734A][b]Do you mind if some of the members borrow your special natures?:[/b][/color]

[b]By posting this form, I vow to add myself in the Member's List soon after posting.[/b]

Last edited by samiho on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 46 times in total.

Mon May 02, 2011 12:20 pm

E V E N T S

R A N D O M . E G G . R A F F L E

M e c h a n i c s

Post here saying that you'd like to join along with your special wishlist.
          Please join before December 20! Raffle Finished!
          Please state which egg number you'd like your name to be put on! You can join all of them but you may only win one egg!
          I will pick out the winners of the eggs via RNG.
          Consolation prizes are PP berries!

R e s u l t s

Spoiler: show
          EGGY ONE! goes to Typical Bad Guy!
          EGGY TWO! goes to sambam!
          EGGY THREE! goes to Del!
          EGGY FOUR! goes to SpiritOfSakura!
          EGGY FIVE! goes to freja!
          EGGY SIX! goes to wobbuffet03!
          EGGY SEVEN! goes to xxFrozenFlower!
          EGGY EIGHT! goes to xxKarachan!
          EGGY NINE! goes to Alex Caruso!
          EGGY TEN! goes to Ranger!
          EGGY ELEVEN! goes to Cuore!
          EGGY TWELVE! goes to Alcaline!
          EGGY THIRTEEN! goes to Kid Kyu!
          EGGY FOURTEEN! goes to FamouslyLegit!
          EGGY FIFTEEN! goes to mizumanta!
          EGGY SIXTEEN! goes to dracoon!
          EGGY SEVENTEEN! goes to silverwind!
          EGGY EIGHTEEN! goes to Ardonye!
          EGGY NINETEEN! goes to pikachu_rox!

Thank you for participating! And big thanks to those who donated eggs / pokemon!

Last edited by samiho on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 42 times in total.

Mon May 02, 2011 12:20 pm

M E M B E R S

Please include yourself to the link above.

Last edited by samiho on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:48 pm, edited 103 times in total.

Mon May 02, 2011 12:21 pm

D I R E C T O R Y

Looking to borrow something a nature? You've come to the right place!
This post consists - almost all the special natures that the club members are willing to lend out.
Please be considerate when asking members for your requested natures.
This list is being maintained and updated by Ryou and crew. Please PM them if you'd like to update your nature list.

Click the link above to see the directory.

Last edited by samiho on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 57 times in total.

B R E E D I N G . R E F E R E N C E

New to everstone breeding natures?
Look here!

E G G . G R O U P S

B A S I C S

Of course to start breeding special natures you a handy dandy Everstone Image! For effectiveness, you'll need to get an Egg Scope Image! Not having an Egg Scope does not only halve your chances of passing the nature, it also means that you can't X-ray your eggs. So, in this guide, we assume you already have an Egg Scope and an Everstone. Also, most information here are copied from the Advanced Breeding Guide.

C o m p a t i b i l i t y

Compatibility determines how long it takes to produce an egg. There are seven stages increasing once every 24 hours; the rate at which eggs are produced increases with every stage. The starting stage is determined by the Pokemon you have selected as parents. Having Rei as a partner automatically bumps up the starting stage by one.

Removing either of the parents from the Daycare will reset compatibility.

Incompatible: "The two Pokémon aren't interested in frolicking at all."
                The breeding pair is incompatible and cannot produce an egg. They may be in the wrong egg groups, or just lack the ability to breed. They may also be related -- siblings and parents/children cannot breed.

Stage One: "The two Pokémon don't seem too interested in frolicking."
                All breeding pairs with a Ditto parent start at this stage. One egg is produced every 24 hours.

Stage Two: "The two Pokémon might be willing to negotiate frolicking."
                Breeding pairs within the same egg group start at this stage. One egg is produced every 24 hours.

Stage Three: "The two Pokémon frolic sometimes."
                Breeding pairs of the same species start at this stage. One egg is produced every 24 hours.

Stage Four: "The two Pokemon enjoy frolicking."
                One egg is produced every 24 hours.

Stage Five-Six: "The two Pokemon enjoy frolicking."
                One egg is produced every 12 hours.

Stage Seven: "The two Pokémon frolic so often that it's hard to keep them apart."
                One egg is produced every 2 hours.

S p e c i a l . N a t u r e . B r e e d i n g

How it Works
            First of all, you need to give your Everstone to a Pokemon with a special nature and put it in the Daycare along with a compatible partner. You can't pass on a special nature without an Everstone. Only one of your pair may hold the Everstone. If there are two, the nature of the one on the left will be the only one passed down.

Example wrote:
              Image Image (Image) x Image Image (Image) = Image Image

Retro / Event sprites with Special Natures
            Keep in mind that the sprite and nature are bound to each other. Meaning, they always get passed down together.

Example wrote:
              Image Image (Image) x Image = Image Image

Avoid passing the Sprite
            To avoid passing the sprite and having it default back to HGSS is fairly easy. You just need to breed it onto a Pokemon that does not have that sprite.

Example wrote:
              Image Image Image (Image) x Image Image = Image Image

RB Image Image Image (Image) x Image Image = Image Image

Chain Breeding
            Chain breeding is a method by which you can pass a sprite or nature through the Pokemon you want through multiple generations of breeding. The most common reason you might want to do this in VDex is when your special sprite/nature Pokemon is female, thereby preventing you from breeding it to the species you actually want, or if the parent is a female and the desired species of the child are in different egg groups. In the examples, I will use a female Romantic Valentine's Vulpix as the nature passer.

Breeding a Romantic Pikachu wrote:
              First, I'll throw the female Romantic Valentine's Vulpix and any other compatible male Pokemon (or Ditto) into the Daycare. What I'm trying to get is a male Romantic Valentine's Vulpix.
              ImageImageImage (Image) x ImageImage = ImageImageImage

Next, I'll take the male Romantic Vulpix and breed him with a female Pikachu. There will be a 5% chance of passing the Romantic nature to the child.
              ImageImage x ImageImageImage (Image) = ImageImage

You can also use chain breeding to bridge differences in egg groups. What if, instead of a Romantic Pikachu, I wanted a Romantic Cubone? Cubone is a member of the Monster egg group, while Vulpix is in the Ground group. This is when species in more than one egg group are most handy, especially if the egg groups are very broad.

Breeding a Romantic Cubone wrote:
              As with the previous example, first I must breed a male Romantic Vulpix.
              ImageImageImage (Image) x ImageImage = ImageImageImage

Next, I'll take the male Romantic Vulpix and breed him with a female Mareep. Mareep is a member of both the Ground and Monster egg groups, so it makes a perfect 'bridge'. I am looking for a male Romantic Mareep.
              ImageImage x ImageImageImage (Image) = ImageImageImage

Finally, I'll breed the male Romantic Mareep with a female Cubone to get my desired result!
              ImageImage x ImageImageImage (Image) = ImageImage

F e e s

Base & Discard Fees
            Discard fees are on the brackets.

Quote:
            • $50 [$45] - Magicarp
            • $100 [$90] - Most Pokemon
            • $200 [$180] - Safari Zone and Bug Catching Contest exclusives; eggs bred with Plain Incense; rare Pokemon (Surskit, Yanma, Scyther, Pinsir, Kangaskhan, Chansey, Sudowoodo, Tauros, Miltank, Zangoose, Seviper, Ralts, Remoraid, Skitty, Kecleon, Heracross, Aipom, Pineco, Tropius, Dratini, Larvitar, Bagon, Gible, Shuckle, Nosepass, Torkoal, Skarmory, Snubbull, Chatot, Absol, Slakoth, Skorupi, Croagunk, Carnivine, Throh, Sawk, Axew, Tynamo, Deino)
            • $500 [$450] - Baby Pokemon; Honey exclusives (Combee, Burmy and Cherubi)
            • $1000 [$500] - Starters; Event Pokemon that can be caught several times (Spiritomb, Snorlax, Fossil Pokemon); Audino, Drilbur, Pansage, Panpour, Pansear, Archen, Tirtouga, Alomomola, Emolga, Ducklett, Cryogonal
            • $3000 [$1500] - Feebas, Eevee, Houndour, Riolu, Togepi, Phione, Porygon, Castform, Rotom, Drifloon, Tyrogue, Beldum, Zorua
            • $6000 [$3000] - Larvesta

Avoid Discard Fees
            You can avoid paying discard fees by removing and replacing a parent from the Daycare. Beware that this will reset the compatibility of the parents back to the starting stage. So essentially, you have two options: pay the discard fees and continue producing eggs at a rapid rate, or avoid the fees and wait longer for eggs.

Retrieval Fees
            You can calculate the retrieval fee of your egg by either using formula A (for sprites with a 5% chance or higher) or formula B (for sprites with less than 5% chance).

Quote:
              Formula A - ([base] * [sprite]) + ([base] * 20)
              Formula B - ([base] * [sprite] * 2) + ([base] * 20)

Anyway, I'll list down the retrieval fees for all special natures with all sprite types except for BP bred ones.

Quote:
            • HGSS x1
              2.1k • 4.2k • 10.5k • 21k • 63k
            • HGSS2, PT x2
              2.2k • 4.4k • 11k • 22k • 66k
            • PT2 x6
              2.6k • 5.2k • 13k • 26k • 78k
            • DP x4
              2.4k • 4.2k • 10.5k • 21k • 63k
            • DP2 x8
              2.8k • 5.6k • 14k • 28k • 84k
            • FRLG, RS x10
              3k • 6k • 15k • 30k • 90k
            • Emerald x12
              3.2k • 6.4k • 16k • 32k • 96k
            • GS x15
              3.5k • 7k • 17.5k • 35k • 105k
            • Crystal x18
              3.8k • 7.6k • 19k • 38k • 114k
            • RBY, BW, Love Budew, Seasonal Eevees x20
              4k • 8k • 20k • 40k • 120k
            • Easter, Halloween, Xmas, Valentines, Sadoof, Light / Dark Ralts x50
              12k • 24k • 60k • 120k • 360k
            • Green, Boxdoof x100
              22k • 44k • 110k • 220k • 500k

Last edited by samiho on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.

L I N K S . I N

【 Special Nature Collectors 】
          Code:
          [url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20066][b][color=#774A4A]【 Special Nature Collectors 】[/color][/b][/url]

Code:
          [url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20066][img]http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l635/samiho/snb-1.gif[/img][/url]

Code:
          [url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20066][IMG]http://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l635/samiho/snc_ball.png[/IMG][/url]

Code:
          [url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20066][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fAv1Z.gif[/IMG][/url]

Code:
          [url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20066][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wXK5z.gif[/IMG][/url]

Code:
          [url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=20066][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GxHn6.gif[/IMG][/url]

More to be added.
          Thanks to Red Jester for the three diamond buttons! ♥

Last edited by samiho on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 14 times in total.

Mon May 02, 2011 12:22 pm

R E S E R V E D

Last edited by samiho on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

R E S E R V E D

Last edited by samiho on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

R E F E R E N C E S

Nelle's Coding reference

Code:
          [color=#774A4A]◆[/color] text
          [color=#77734A]◆[/color] text
          [color=#C0B85F]◆[/color] text
          [color=#DAD38B]◆[/color] text
          [color=#774A4A]◆[/color] text

[color=#774A4A]◆[/color] [color=#774A4A][b]name[/b][/color] [color=#774A4A][b]nature[/b][/color] [color=#774A4A][b]offer[/b][/color]
          [color=#77734A]◆[/color] [color=#774A4A][b]name[/b][/color] [color=#774A4A][b]nature[/b][/color] [color=#774A4A][b]offer[/b][/color]
          [color=#C0B85F]◆[/color] [color=#774A4A][b]name[/b][/color] [color=#774A4A][b]nature[/b][/color] [color=#774A4A][b]offer[/b][/color]
          [color=#DAD38B]◆[/color]  [color=#774A4A][b]name[/b][/color] [color=#774A4A][b]nature[/b][/color] [color=#774A4A][b]offer[/b][/color]

Code:
          [list][size=120][b][color=#DAD38B]◆[/color] [color=#C0B85F]◆[/color] [color=#77734A]◆[/color] [color=#774A4A]N O N E[/color][/b][/size][/list]

[list][list][list][list][size=85][color=#774A4A]M e c h a n i c s[/color]

[color=#774A4A]◆[/color] text text text
          [color=#77734A]◆[/color] text text text
          [color=#C0B85F]◆[/color] text text text
          [color=#DAD38B]◆[/color] text text text[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Code:
          [url=]◆[/url]

Code:
          [color=#77734A]◆[/color] name [color=#77734A]◆[/color] [url=http://www.com]Collection[/url]
          [color=#C0B85F]◆[/color] name [color=#C0B85F]◆[/color] [url=http://www.com]Collection[/url]
          [color=#DAD38B]◆[/color] name [color=#DAD38B]◆[/color] [url=http://www.com]Collection[/url]
          [color=#774A4A]◆[/color] name [color=#774A4A]◆[/color] [url=http://www.com]Collection[/url]

Code:
          [color=#DAD38B]◆[/color] [url=][/url] [color=#DAD38B]◆[/color] [url=]Nature List[/url] [color=#DAD38B]◆[/color] Condition
          [color=#774A4A]◆[/color] [url=][/url] [color=#774A4A]◆[/color] [url=]Nature List[/url] [color=#774A4A]◆[/color] Condition
          [color=#77734A]◆[/color] [url=][/url] [color=#77734A]◆[/color] [url=]Nature List[/url] [color=#77734A]◆[/color] Condition
          [color=#C0B85F]◆[/color] [url=][/url] [color=#C0B85F]◆[/color] [url=]Nature List[/url] [color=#C0B85F]◆[/color] Condition

Last edited by samiho on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon May 02, 2011 12:23 pm

O P E N

Last edited by samiho on Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon May 02, 2011 12:24 pm

Name you want to be called: Nelle
No. of Natures Collected: around 12 or more I think xD
Favorite Capsule / Ball: Rocket Ball *A*
Link to collection or pokemon: Look at my signature please :D

I reserved too many posts /fails so much ;A;

Already thought of an event, a referral thingy and the one with the most referral gets a free pt2 OBJECTION! egg (either mareep or pikachu).

Journal Perma-Shop Buying Nature List All-Year Wishlist

Mon May 02, 2011 9:40 pm

Name you want to be called:Lycaon
No. of Natures Collected:1 (shadown faerie is breeding it)
Favorite Capsule / Ball:Z Capsule
Link to collection or pokemon:Will post later (when I get my buneary =3)

Awesome Hatii / Garm sprites by Blazefire56

Mon May 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Name you want to be called: Rook
No. of Natures Collected: 5...6?
Favorite Capsule / Ball: Rocket Ball~!
Link to collection or pokemon: In signature~

Cᴀʀʀɪᴏɴ|Rᴏᴏᴋᴇʀʏ|Ravenous|Magpie|Nᴇᴡʙɪᴇ Pᴀᴄᴋs
    S h o p ✧ N a t u r e s ✧ B u y i n g ✧ J o u r n a l ✧ G i v e a w a y

ImageImage

Mon May 02, 2011 9:46 pm
Profile WWW

Name you want to be called:Eli
No. of Natures Collected: 1 ;__; I need moooar!
Favorite Capsule / Ball: Sad Capsule
Link to collection or pokemon: <3 Baby don't hurt me

Mon May 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Yay! /huggles all members I'M SO HAPPY ;A;

Anyway, our first event has now launched!

Mon May 02, 2011 9:56 pm

OK I am intrigued, here you go :P

Name you want to be called:maramalade
No. of Natures Collected:4... from 5 capsules applied :T
Favorite Capsule / Ball:ImageImageImageImageImage forever
Link to collection or pokemon:Small collection! But I will grow it.
Are club PMs okay to you?:I guess so??

thanks

Last edited by wooperpaladin on Tue May 03, 2011 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:36 am

Name you want to be called: cheeka
No. of Natures Collected: currently 10
Favorite Capsule / Ball: hard choice, I have my own favorites from each of them XD
Link to collection or pokemon: Special Nature Mon
Are club PMs okay to you?: Yep \o/

LOL just when I was thinking if there's a special nature club a few days ago.
Thanks for making this, samiho XD

special nature list---- Holiday Wishlist

ImageImageImage

Last edited by cheeka on Tue May 03, 2011 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue May 03, 2011 3:36 am
Profile WWW
Pretty Princess

Name you want to be called: fay
No. of Natures Collected: uh, around 10 or so?
Favorite Capsule / Ball: I LOVE THEM ALL
Link to collection or pokemon: special snowflakes
Are club PMs okay to you?: Ouais.

*A* Hello everyone <3

Tue May 03, 2011 3:37 am

A warm welcome to everyone! I see that my invitations are effective *u*
If anyone wants to be added to the WANTED LIST, please feel free to tell me. I'll edit it right away :D

@cheeka
No problem, I was also wondering if there's a special nature club when I started collecting special natures xD

@veregna
Hello thur *u*

Tue May 03, 2011 3:49 am
Pretty Princess

@samiho hello. *u* I'd like to be added to the wanted list! Desperately seeking a u mad? nature rofl :'| I have no money, but I can breed for a nature that I own lol orz

Tue May 03, 2011 3:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 21941 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 1098  Next