It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
plz halp u guysssss (i am upside down) ★ 200 MEMBERS CONTEST 

our thanks go out to Shirogane, for donating this wonderful piece of art to our cause

Welcome, one and all, to plz halp u guysssss, the club for lovers of our derpiest of friends... second-frame Magnemite!
We all know him. We all love him. We all fail to help him.

But through this club, we can at least give him our moral support!

"A club as awesome as this sounds very elite... Can I really become a member?"
Yes! It may be hard to believe, but you really can! And all you have to do is link to your very own upside-down Magnemite(s). Showing support to these unfortunate beings was never this easy!

But wait! There's more!
As a member, you are allowed to bear one of our exclusive insignias!

There is the animated version, chock-full of awesome...

... or there is the stylishly minimalistic still version!

That's right, now you never have to stop supporting these sad, sad little magnets.
Simply add one of the following codes to your signature, and you're all set to support them with all your magne-might!

ver. Animated Awesome
Code:
[url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1704][img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6281/uguysssssanimated.gif[/img][/url]

ver. Stylishly Still
Code:
[url=http://forum.vdexproject.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1704][img]http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/447/uguysssssstill.png[/img][/url]

"My Magnemite and me are like totally BFFs and we are always together and now they are ready to evolve... Does that mean they have to be separated from all their new friends now? ;_;"
No!! Of course not! Once our buddies have been introduced to the club as a little ol' upside-down Magnemite, you are free to evolve them further~

"What is this I hear about a '200 MEMBERS CONTEST'"?
You have heard correctly! To celebrate our 200th member, plz halp u guysssss is currently holding another awesome contest! The theme is Derpmite in Black and White, and we have some great prizes again. Please consider joining in the fun~
Spoiler: show
Quote:
EVERYONE, IT IS TIME

It's later than I had hoped, and I'll make no attempt at meaningless excuses - instead I'll simply say that I am very happy with how much plz halp u guysssss has grown over time. To all you old members who still check in every now and then, thank you. To all you new members who keep on joining, welcome to the club. Know that you are part of something great! Over 200 members. It's a crazy number, as the member list in the first post shows fairly well. As far as I'm aware, plz halp u guysssss is still the largest club on VDex by a pretty good margin, but that's really not what is important here. What's important here is that there are so many people who support our little friends the Derpmite.

And in celebration of that fact, I am happy to announce:

DERPMITE IN BLACK AND WHITE
200+ MEMBERS CELEBRATION CONTEST

The Contest

Like our 100 members contest, you are all invited to depict our quirky magnets in the most creative ways possible - there's a twist! With the recent English release of Pokémon Black & White, the theme of this contest is Derpmite in Black & White. How you use this theme is up to you. Perhaps you will write a stirring tale about a lonely Derpmite lost in White Forest. Or will you direct a classic black and white film noir, set in Black City? Maybe you will simply depict a scene of a Derpmite and all the new friends introduced in the new games, or a Anything goes, and any medium is fine. Sprites, drawings, stories, poetry, legos... as long as it has something to do with Derpmite and the theme. Be creative!

The rules are simple:

Contest Rules
1. Follow general VDex rules - this should not be a problem for anyone
2. The contest is open only to members of plz halp u guysssss - but feel free to join~
3. Contest entries must be somehow related to Derpmite - then again, this should be no problem either :D
4. Contest entries must be somehow related to the theme, Derpmite in Black & White - a great opportunity for creative interpretation!
5. Every contestant is allowed up to 2 entries - just in case you have more ideas than one entry can handle!

As of now, the contest is slated to end two weeks from now, on Friday, April 15th, 24:00 GMT, after which entries will be judged and prizes will be handed out!

Like last time, prizes can be won in four categories, so that everyone has a chance at creating a fitting masterpiece.

The Categories

The Essence of Derpmite (in Black & White)
Can you portray the true essence of our little friends? Of course, I knew you could! Show the sadness in the hearts of upside-down Magnemite before they meet all their new buddies in Pokémon Black & White... or show their happiness when they do so! Show the derpmite at this party, or write a thought-provoking story of love and loss - of gravity and magnetic attraction. Find the true Essence of Derpmite (in Black & White), and that prize could be yours!

Funniest
Being laughed at is no fun. This is something most Derpmites know from experience :( But laughing with your friends is awesome, and fortunately, this is something our friends have also come to learn, thanks to all of us! In honour of the power of laughter, show us your funniest Derpmite work! Does it have a great joke, or does it just look so silly you can't help but laugh? Or perhaps you have Magne-ficent pun up your sleeve? Either way, you just might win the prize for the Funniest entry!

Most Original
So you would love to draw a Derpmite in a party hat, but somehow your heart tells you you could do something else as well? Maybe your heart is right! There are some suggestions above already, but don't stop there! As Derpmites float around in their typical way, they see the world in a completely different, original perspective! Do your best, and you can do the same! Add the introduction of Black and White to the mix, and you could shed a whole new light (and darkness) on the situation. And when you do, perhaps you will be the fortunate winner of the Most Original category.

Jury's Choice
A Mystery Jury of me and two other VDex members will pick their favourite entry, based on various... things! Most likely a blend of the above categories and artistic merit, this category is for all you ambitious contestants out there! Give it your all, and maybe you will be the one to pocket the prize!

The Prizes

For each of the four categories, there will be one sweet prize of 5000 gold. With all these categories there is undoubtedly something that you can work with, so good luck!

In addition to the big winners for each category, there will also be one lucky winner, randomly drawn from all contestants! This lucky winner will also earn a nice 5000 gold reward! So even if you feel like your artistic skills are no match for some other members (but with the different categories, why would you?) you still have a good chance of winning a fantastic prize!

That's right everyone. In honour of this party, I will once again be giving away 25,000 gold. That is still a lot of money, but I know for a fact that this will be 25,000 gold well spent!

So do your best everyone, and I look forward to seeing all your submissions~

"Does this mean there was a '100 MEMBERS CONTEST' as well?"
Yes there was, in fact! To celebrate our 100th member, plz halp u guysssss did indeed hold an awesome contest, as you can see below. If you didn't join then, do consider joining our current contest!
PLZ HALP U GUYSSSSS MASSIVE 100 MEMBERS CELEBRATION CONTEST
yes the name is kind of lame i know :<

The Contest

To celebrate our friends, you are all invited to depict our quirky magnets in the most creative ways possible. Drawings, sprites, poems, stories, animations, paper mache, Lego... ANYTHING GOES as long as it is even slightly related to our bestest of friends, upside-down Magnemites! Everyone is free to submit as many works as they want, because as we all know very well, the more the merrier!

The rules are simple:

Contest Rules
1. Follow general VDex rules - this should not be a problem for anyone
2. The contest is open only to members of plz halp u guysssss - but feel free to join~
3. Contest entries must be somehow related to Derpmite - then again, this should be no problem either :D

As of now, the contest is slated to end two weeks from now, on Sunday, August 15th, 24:00 GMT, after which entries will be judged and prizes will be handed out!

The Categories

The Essence of Derpmite
Can you portray the true essence of our little friends? Of course, I knew you could! Show the sadness in the hearts of upside-down Magnemite before they meet all their new buddies in plz halp u guysssss... or show their happiness when they do so! Show the derpmite at this party, or write a thought-provoking story of love and loss - of gravity and magnetic attraction. Find the true Essence of Derpmite, and that prize could be yours!

Funniest
Being laughed at is no fun. This is something most Derpmites know from experience :( But laughing with your friends is awesome, and fortunately, this is something our friends have also come to learn, thanks to all of us! In honour of the power of laughter, show us your funniest Derpmite work! Does it have a great joke, or does it just look so silly you can't help but laugh? Or perhaps you have Magne-ficent pun up your sleeve? Either way, you just might win the prize for the Funniest entry!

Most Original
So you would love to draw a Derpmite in a party hat, but somehow your heart tells you you could do something else as well? Maybe your heart is right! There were some suggestions earlier above already, but don't stop there! As Derpmites float around in their typical way, they see the world in a completely different, original perspective! Do your best, and you can do the same! And when you do, perhaps you will be the fortunate winner of the Most Original category.

Jury's Choice
A Mystery Jury of me and two other VDex members will pick their favourite entry, based on various... things! Most likely a blend of the above categories and artistic merit, this category is for all you ambitious contestants out there! Give it your all, and maybe you will be the one to pocket the prize!

The Prizes

For each of the four categories, there will be one sweet prize of 5000 gold. With all these categories there is undoubtedly something that you can work with, so good luck!

In addition the the big winners for each category, lucky winner, randomly drawn from all contestants! This lucky winner will also earn a nice 5000 gold reward! So even if you feel like your artistic skills are no match for some other members (but with the different categories, why would you?) you still have a good chance of winning a fantastic prize!

That's right everyone. In honour of this party, I will be giving away 25,000 gold. That is a lot of money, but I know for a fact that this will be 25,000 gold well spent!

So do your best everyone, and I look forward to seeing all your submissions~

"Wow, that contest does sound awesome! I'm totally psyched now!!! Can we see the other entries too?"
Ha, I am certainly glad to hear that. And I am sure the contestants would appreciate your interest in their amazing work! So here you go, all our wonderful contestants and their awesome entries in one convenient list:
member; entry (creative form)

bghvgjdh; "Guys... Help..." (drawing), "Derpneton" (sprite)
Advent; "magnemite party 1" (sprite art)
Linlin; "DERP" (nail art), "derpnemite = <3" (animation)
krakrak; "magnemite party 2" (sprite art)
GenepeOrgel; "Down the rocky route Oh-Nine" (poem)
yoshimitsu; "how I managed to get a hold of my derpnemite, and ended up believing" (real life photo adventure), "derpnemite 1" (craftwork)
Hfrhhfr; "PLZ HALP U GUYSSSSS" (drawing), "Pichumite" (sprite), "Magnemeedle" (sprite), "Magnetorb" (sprite)
evmspino; "Valentine Derpnemite" (sprite), "Candymite" (sprite)
kagamite; "Ridin' Derpy" (mario kart emblem)
mauser; "SALEM'S EPIC ACCOUNT OF AN EPIC ENCOUNTER" (story)
Lyssie; "i fell =(" (drawing)
[8][H][O]_[T][A][P]; "All polished and stuff" (sprite)

"A serious club like this must have some serious statistics, right?"
Yes, you are most correct indeed! And since we believe in transparency and friendship above all else, feel free to take a look!

# of Members: 208
    # of Derpmites given a better life: 340
    # of particularly reflective friends: 6
    # of balls of a somewhat unusual nature: 9

"So who are these mysterious and kindhearted spirits to have taken pity on the little balls of iron?"

01. CO Raptor - srsly, halp, I dwell amidst, the abounding, light of HEAVEN., Thou art at, the gate to, the underworld., COME FORTH!, Thunder of, the GODS!!!, What the HECK, is THAT??,It ends HE-AH!, INDIGNATION!!!Image, *beep* *beep*, Derp-magnet, GA RAPTOR :D
02. Ish - HeadstandYo
03. RBMIfan - Edgar
04. Shirogane - hey you guysssss, help i'm stuck, somebody please, i don't even, gravity what, aaaaa sob, wait what, idek, herpa derp, sadnemite, wha, oh hi
05. pochamachan - brave but blind., i can't see...
06. GenepeOrgel - Directionally Challenged, Contest Entry100
07. Auwa - Derpmite
08. Lunar Ballet - WAAAUUGH
09. kagamite - guys i dont even, ffffff seriously, i'm not kidding, you all suck, y do u do disImage, Contest Entry100
10. BloodWolf - ThisSucksOnIce
11. Miontay - MISSIN' MAH FACE
12. chimerahound - polar opposite
13. Jen - Jun
14. Varlais - upsidedownface
15. Zarya - OMG WHAT IS THAT
16. Linlin - how do i work, peekaboo, not upside-down, i am speshul, magnederp, hurrr, whatdoinamethis, notaderpmite, iamrightsideup, i have an eye, no witty comment, i am unique, downisthenewup, i don't know, ishouldstopnow, well i neverImage, Most Original100
17. stealthseme - DERP
18. CayCay98 - UpsideDownFlambe
19. SteviehQ - DAT MAGNETISM
20. maramalade - reverse polarity
21. Edgeworth - METAL GEAR?!!1
42. ZaphodBeeblebrox - ǝʇıɯǝuƃɐW
22. Calypso - halp >(;~;)<, idekImage
23. Liam - NNNNNwhatisthis?, thedevilisthis?, Wait, hold on.Image, pep pep pepImage
24. light the sky - Gravity
25. Danubio - where am i, i have derpes
26. Smooooch - derpy mc derp
27. Renocchi - Derpalicious
28. Noem - Etimengam
29. pkblacktornado - Lukin 4 chezbrgr, Derpity Derp, I am disappoint
30. RiverStar - Derp-Derp, CeilingMagnemite
31. CadePokeFan - DERP, MagnemiteImage
32. BlueChan - Magnebutt
33. brightblueink - on d bright side
34. omfgerbear - speshul snoflake, Supah Derp, ǝʇıɯǝuƃɐɯImage
35. pikachuguy - Magnemite, Magnemite
36. Ruto - where u go?!
37. teamkill - sıɐƃ dns
38. goshedly - herp a derp
39. Whitelighter - REVERSE POLARITY
40. Dara - it'syourbirthday
41. Kilika - Coil
43. Boo - =/
44. Falcis - um. help me
45. Tsuji - E-excuse m-me..., This isn't funny, Don't look D<
46. pikabii - Derpy
47. jomzypuff - ohnoes i scared
48. ValentineCerberus - Derpnemite
49. kajitsukai - DERP
50. mauser - no narcotics hur, huh wat i don'tImage, Essence of Derp100
51. Junee - Nickel
52. Strawberry Hill - Magnemite
53. SavAnnah1237 - FML
54. isamunee - ;^;
55. piperi - derpmagnedown
56. Stripe - DERP
57. LittleLinor - Maitymite
58. nellaxival - Magnemite
59. zheopharyx - Magnemite
60. Aretea - Argent
61. Caterfree10 - Derpemite
62. Bloo - Magnemite
63. SnovieChan - megaderp, sir derpington
64. radish_lily - Radish Jr
65. DoctorGenzo - Bonamite, Marmite
66. Tabby - Timothy, Alphonse, Zerox Machine
67. ansemaru - derp derp
68. yenyen - Derpmite
69. bghvgjdh - DERP, Contest Entry100, i dont even
70. Pezz - Mc Derp A Derp
71. EmmiPhoenix - Whoops?, Antigrav, I slipped!
72. Otaru - I NEED UR HALP
73. Suzuki Rei - Magnemite
74. thecompleteanimorph - Wrong Way
75. Alise - Grey
76. Super Potpurri - ILLEGAL U-TURN
77. fuzzygreyhat - Do what now?
78. Arck - Space, Time, Not again
79. Piia - gaiz, help prz
80. Pikada - omg what's that?
81. kiki3321 - Lost
82. tinny - Hurfburt, 0100010000111010
83. SoaringSomeone - Derp derp
84. Porygon-Z - Upside-Derp
85. yoshimitsu - did i miss it?, Jury's Choice100
86. Chaichu - Plz to Halp, whoa what now
87. lilydum - im a smart :)
88. laughing_comedy - Derp-licious
89. Soundwave - Magnemite
90. Euphemia - Herpy Derpy
91. Angelstar - ...soihadnoname.
92. [8][H][O]_[T][A][P] - Magnemite
93. Ryutana - Triako
94. Lyssie - Magnederp, Funniest100, MAGNETIC SHIFT, Miric
95. krakrak - Hello?Where r u?, Contest Entry100
96. AlphaKid44 - Magnemite
97. Miss-Magenta - DOH!!
98. Vampire Scooby - Derpmite
99. Ariala - HAY!, HEY U DERE!, HAAALLLLPPP!
100. maplepancakes - herp derp
101. naktsu - Magnemite
102. Hfrhhfr - Magnemite, Derpmite
103. Deoxys - SHUT UP GRANMMA
104. LegendaryBroly - Magnemite
105. chimarii - HALP PLS D:
106. evmspino - Plz halp...*sob*
107. lakeeffectkid - failmite
108. Rook - TARDIS
109. Lost-Lenore - S.T.D(erp)
110. Sili - Snowflake
111. pika247 - EPIC FAIL
112. Dutcher - Michael
113. Corysta - Magnemite
114. chernoxxboy - Magnemite
115. MeiMei-Chan - Derp Magnet
116. Viridescere - Dipsy, Doo-da
117. Harmonious - dןɐɥ sʎnb
118. trash - Upsidedownemite
119. MyNameisNobody - predengaM
120. Marras - ¯\(°_o)/¯
121. hopetick - Magnemite
122. Baal - It's not funny!!
123. SailorGundam06 - Woah! I Slipped!, ACK!, Derp!
124. witherwind - upsy daisy
125. glowingorb - halp plz u guise
126. SHPN - halp mee, WHY GOD, WHY
127. Murak - Magnemite
128. shinywolfy - LOLWUT
129. Alpein - Magnemite
130. Brooklyn90 - Up-Skirt
131. Rythen - Magnemite, Magnemite
132. SoulMonZ - Magnemite
133. Opal - Magnetic Derp
134. Ruavain - Magnemite
135. Mi10tic_Fan - No face, Is so sad, Is silver of shy, WatIsTisIDonEven, ..., No worries, A face one day, I'M SO STRONG, I'm not Derp
136. chaosdragon - Reverse Polarity
137. bananion - epic fail
138. Finn - TEE HEE
139. Minun - Neoderpium
140. Wyrdash - Magnemite
141. callais - heyguysshalpme
142. Lady Reader - Magnemite
143. Qoatal - Erm... wut?
144. Bradoh3 - Derp Derp
145. Krazyeevee89 - Magnemite
146. Aredubsi - WATISDIS
147. Gilded Dragon - A litle help?
148. ThrashingGyarados - DerpyDerp
149. Deih - Going to be sick, About To Puke, LeastICouldDo, Fnerpnemite, Woops
150. Effy-chan - I AM BAFFLED
151. Cocaine Couture - PAMCAEKZ, GUYZ COME ON >:
152. Lagi_Lightning - Magnemite
153. LittleDarkDragon - Spare Parts
154. Blitz - send assistance!
155. Atroquinine - ANTIGRAVITY!
156. aestover91 - PAS ENCORE *sob*, GOD WHY ME ;___;, ¿uo uıob zɐɥʍ
157. Leafeon95+ - OBJECTION!!
158. Twitchy Scene - herpa derp!, no ur wrong!, orly? yarly!, Dwindling Upside, What is this, oh noes
159. Syriune - Found my keys!
160. Xenon - Help?
161. BeyondTheFail - Derp, Herp
162. Honeyichigo - Flippy
163. PikaPikaPikachu - Magnemite
164. Feebas Girl - Shock
165. Galladefan4VER - UpSideDown
166. fakt13 - Obsidian, Derpy-01, Derpy-02
167. yarg - Magnemite
168. Tunayoshii - .-.
169. delta_sunbyung - WHEEE
170. ccsticky - Newton
171. pkmnmastah - magne
172. Feylin - WASSUP
173. elementah - Magnemite
174. tango - what, help
175. Phantom Marauder - IIIIIIEEEEE
176. Noitamina - Henry, Rico
177. Meta Knightmare - Derpzorz
178. Jolteon39 - Magnemite, Magnemite, Magnemite, Magnemite, Magnemite, Magnemite, Magnemite, Magnemite, Magnemite, Magnemite, Magnemite
179. Shiiki - Plz Halp!, Hello?, Where R U?
180. Lost_Spirit_Crystal - Halp meh plz D:
181. stn1240 - Magnemite
182. abecedarian - Quadrant IV
183. Skye - Magnemite
184. ruhruhraisin - Magnemite
185. twillymaxwell - Magnemite
186. Devamia - .-.
187. Macktacular - Uh-oh
188. Shaula - Maxwell
189. Gemini8910 - Derpnemite
190. fakt13 - X-Derp!
191. Blake - Derp
192. L1m3y - Yue
193. MrJungleJosh - Magnemite
194. Sslyninja - I've fallen and, I can't get up
195. lryl - Upsiderp
196. Talim Rave - Upside-Down View
197. Kireweiss - Dizzysick
198. MeiChama - Wryyyyy? ;^;
199. Jusblazm - Inertia
200. divine_infekt - Derpishine
201. acheronta - Obiter
202. Azumarill - Magnemite
203. snowdrifts - Magnederp
204. JoeySohma - Magnemite
205. KomaKamikaze - (≧ロ≦)
206. INoLongerWantMyMTV - ǝƃɐɯı ɹoɹɹıɯ
207. DeidaraIwa - OMG I'm FALLING
208. Dark-Velvet - Magnemite, Magnemite

Proud member of
ImageImageImage

Last edited by CO Raptor on Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:15 pm, edited 128 times in total.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 pm
Global Moderator

So exciting~! :yay:

Image Image Image Image Image

.giving this formspring thing a try.

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:08 pm

I'd like to join :yay: Here's my poor Magnemite.

Trainer Profile | Trade Thread | have you hugged yourImagetoday? | Image
ImageImage

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Your support will be appreciated by all magne-kind! :yay:

Proud member of
ImageImageImage

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:20 pm

My hopes have been answered!!! XD I want to join along with my upside down and backwards little one.
Here's my second one. My first one's been used as a pawn for a tradeback, so I'll link to the first one after it gets back~ :yay:

Art credit: huiro [Deino] || Kiyoko [Lucius]

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:27 pm

I'll update the list when that happens :D

Proud member of
ImageImageImage

Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Is there a place where Magnamites come out in Sinnoh? I couldn't find any in fuego ironworks/route 222 as it says on serebii, so I went to Kanto just to catch This lil guy.
can I put the awesome insignia on my sig now?

Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:26 pm
Profile WWW

I want in on this right now.

Here's my BFF

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:21 am

You're both in, and free to add our badge of honour to your sig. I'll edit the list when I come back later.

Proud member of
ImageImageImage

Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:38 am

Oh man YES.

Totally want to join! Here is my poor baby. 8')

I claim || Image || and || Image ||

~|| LiveJournal || VDex Profile || ~

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:14 am
Profile YIM

This club. It is beautiful. :'D

I'd love to join, too! Here's my little steel magnet of derp~

just let me show you the stupid world already
please don't

ImageImageImage
If you're reading this, you should go check out
this lovely little manga called Pandora Hearts! ♡

Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:51 am

Saw this. Went to the map. Saw that the route had Magnemites. Refreshed madly. Got a Raticate. :D

Oh and this derp here.

Status: Ooh, got a Trapinch from my second egg! ...Time to gamble again. :v

Still a newb in the site, trying to figure out all the stuff. Always up for a good talk too. :3

ImageImage
{trainer sprite by me, no touchy :D}

Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:48 am

Derp. Here's my oddball. Or... no ball. :yay:

Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:52 am

These Magnemite are amazing. Good thing I have one! F-ing magnets, how do they work.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:00 am

It brings a tear to my eye to witness so much kindness :sob:

Proud member of
ImageImageImage

Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:09 am

Here's mine :3

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I'd like to be one of the cool kids now, please? :B
derp.

Image » randomontwittertumblr « Image

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:27 pm

I do so wish to join this group. :D My silly little Magnemite is here~ He's got a lonely nature. ;o; You won't have to be alone anymore, little buddy!

it's ok. this is the future i picked for myself.

twitter / tumblr

Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:39 pm

My Magnemite and I would like to join. :D it's playing peek-a-boo!

Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Ooh ooh I wanna join! Here's my little derpface~

I answer to Kit, Kitty, Cam, Cammy, Stealth, Stealthy, Sir, Ma'am, they, human, and Hey You!
dA || Twitter || Aywas || Tumblr
MI Time: 11:10 PM T-W-Th

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 621 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next